Last post by burntToast
Today 09:43 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 09:24 AM

Old November 13th, 2016, 11:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Open for anybody
Sweetkit scrambled out of the nursery, the cream colored tom huffed as he hit the ground, kicking up dirt. The kit got up and shook himself off, sneezing as some dirt got in his nose. Looking around the young tom scanned the clearing, observing his clanmates as they went on with normal day life. Sighing sweetkit got up and padded twards a mossball, boredly kicking it around as he pouted.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Open for anybody
Sweetkit scrambled out of the nursery, the cream colored tom huffed as he hit the ground, kicking up dirt. The kit got up and shook himself off, sneezing as some dirt got in his nose. Looking around the young tom scanned the clearing, observing his clanmates as they went on with normal day life. Sighing sweetkit got up and padded twards a mossball, boredly kicking it around as he pouted.
Midnight kit was also very bored.She saw Sweetkit playing and bounded over."Hi!" She said excitedly."Can I join you?" The she kit asked.
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:33 PM

Sweetkit turned and looked at the newcomer, the cream colored tom snorted "might as well, I have nothing better to do." He said rudely,then turned and flicked the mossball twards the she cat "what's your name anyways? Mines sweetkit." He stated as he gave the she cat a smug look.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 13th, 2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Sweetkit turned and looked at the newcomer, the cream colored tom snorted "might as well, I have nothing better to do." He said rudely,then turned and flicked the mossball twards the she cat "what's your name anyways? Mines sweetkit." He stated as he gave the she cat a smug look.
"Midnightkit!" She said happily,batting the moss ball back over to him with her black paws.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:50 PM

@SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Sweetkit sighed and flicked the moss ball back to his new friend "well...I guess it's a pleasure to meet you" the cream colored kit said with a huff. "So...who's your parents?" He asked, wanting to get to know the she cat better.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 14th, 2016, 02:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name: Foxkit
Looks: Russet with black ears and paws, fluffy white tipped tail
Personality: Fearless, kind, and loyal
Other: Some cats mistake him as a fox cub because he looks so much like one
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
@SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Sweetkit sighed and flicked the moss ball back to his new friend "well...I guess it's a pleasure to meet you" the cream colored kit said with a huff. "So...who's your parents?" He asked, wanting to get to know the she cat better.
"W-Well,my dad is Rock feather." Midnightkit said,flicking her tail to an dark brown tabby who was coming into the clearing, with an mouse in his jaws."And my mum is,well....she died during kitting." The she-kit looked sad for an moment before hitting the moss ball back over to Sweetkit.
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:27 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Peaking her head out of the nusery first, brambles and small throrn caught againstAshwnpaw's long, rust-grey pelt. As the young apprentice heaved the rest of her body out of the nursery, Ashenpaw shook her fur to free any of the small twigs of bramble. As the she-cat gathered her bearings, Ashenpaw strode over to Pantherkit, as though she were stalking a piece of prey. Many cats didn't think that the way she walked was her actual gait, and would tear into her slightly every time that they saw her Hopefully he doesn't notice... Ashenpaw thought to herself as she scooted over to her kit-friend, her amber eyes having a solemn yet amused glaze. "I'm assuming you like it.. It is quite nice, especially at sunhigh." Ashenpaw's mind wasnt on the conversation that would stir up, but by the fact that the clearing was more beautiful than ever; though it was afternoon, there was still a slight glimmer of dew on the camp, which made the pebbles that were normally hard under paw, soft and squishy, a form if mud, really. Ashenpaw, letting the small kit side that still lurked in her diciplined apprentice, dug her paw into a muddish section of gravel, making it so that her paw print embedded the ground. The leaf-fall season had been alright so far, though so early in the season, Ashenpaw knew that it would get worse. The fresh-kill pile was already starting to deacrease, the apprentice could only hope it wouldn't too harsh like the elder stories always said. When Ashenpaw's tailtwitvhed at the thought, it landed on Pantherkit's, reminding her that she wasn't alone. She rose to her paws, quick as lightening, "Want to play Warriors?" Ashenpaw asked, as though she were a kit, not an exhausted apprentice. She puffed out her chest indignantly, as though her own words were offended her. "Or, erm... What ever you want to do." The awkwardness that had been in the nursery had followed them to the clearing, the awkwardness that made it so that embarrassment hung to every word that came out of their maws.
(Sorry for the shortness!)
Pantherkit, being the observant young tom that he was, noticed Ashenpaw's odd way of walking and was preparing to ask why she was walking like that when he realized that that might be a little bit of a strange question to ask. Considering that she had been so kind to him, he didn't want to end up offending her by asking her a rude question. Pantherkit smiled at the older she cat, the tip of his sleek black tail twitching as he glanced around again, trying to take it all in at the same time. His expression was that of a kid who had either just been born and was looking at the nursery for the first fmes, or of a new apprentice, venturing out into the territory along with their mentor for the first time. Pantherkit gave a pleased sigh, followed by a steady, constant purr as Ashenpaw moved over towards him. "Oh yes, it's absolutely beautiful...I love it so much," He purred in the most pleased tone he had used in moons. Well, at least what seemed like moons to him, which actually might have been a matter of days or indeed, even hours. Pantherkit turned his attentions away from his female companion and onto what seemed a much more important project for him to deal with. He grinned at Ashenpaw, his expression becoming lighter again and the mood seemed go have changed once again. Somehow Pantherkit could change emotions or at least look like he was doing so very rapidly, when the reality of the situation was that it simply appeared that way or he would remember a sad or balky memory and either begin to laugh or suddenly become very quiet. "Of course, I love playing warriors...I'll be Pantherstar, the fearless leader and you can be my trusted deputy...unless of course, you want to be leader," Pantherkit mewed politely. Ashenpaw did look more the part with her larger and stronger build, although there was no doubt that Pantherkit was well muscled for his age.
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:07 PM

Sparrowstripe watched the antics of the kits from where he lay not far from the fresh-kill pile. He yawned and put his head on his forepaws sleepily. No more night patrols for me... he thought to himself before drifting off to sleep.
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pantherkit, being the observant young tom that he was, noticed Ashenpaw's odd way of walking and was preparing to ask why she was walking like that when he realized that that might be a little bit of a strange question to ask. Considering that she had been so kind to him, he didn't want to end up offending her by asking her a rude question. Pantherkit smiled at the older she cat, the tip of his sleek black tail twitching as he glanced around again, trying to take it all in at the same time. His expression was that of a kid who had either just been born and was looking at the nursery for the first fmes, or of a new apprentice, venturing out into the territory along with their mentor for the first time. Pantherkit gave a pleased sigh, followed by a steady, constant purr as Ashenpaw moved over towards him. "Oh yes, it's absolutely beautiful...I love it so much," He purred in the most pleased tone he had used in moons. Well, at least what seemed like moons to him, which actually might have been a matter of days or indeed, even hours. Pantherkit turned his attentions away from his female companion and onto what seemed a much more important project for him to deal with. He grinned at Ashenpaw, his expression becoming lighter again and the mood seemed go have changed once again. Somehow Pantherkit could change emotions or at least look like he was doing so very rapidly, when the reality of the situation was that it simply appeared that way or he would remember a sad or balky memory and either begin to laugh or suddenly become very quiet. "Of course, I love playing warriors...I'll be Pantherstar, the fearless leader and you can be my trusted deputy...unless of course, you want to be leader," Pantherkit mewed politely. Ashenpaw did look more the part with her larger and stronger build, although there was no doubt that Pantherkit was well muscled for his age.
The amber eyes of Ashenpaw landed softly on Pantherkit's large body; she was enjoying himself outside of the nursery. No matter how much she missed being a jovial kit, Ashenpaw knew how difficult it could be, with being stuck in the nursery with all of the whimpering kits. Inhaling deeply, the scent of the clan stinging her lungs. Though the same scent stuck to her pelt, Ashenpaw hated it; it was rancid, and sometimes made her nauseated. When a corrupt expression came across her elegant features, many cats would ask her why, and Ashenpaw would normally race away from her accomplice to avoid the question. The apprentice attempted to keep the look from coming across her features, and - luckily for her- it never appeared. As the kit wanted to play Warrior with her, a small smile escalated across her maw. "Sure!" Ashenpaw replied with up most happiness, "Well, you're about as big as me, so you need to be leader.. I'll be you're loyal deputy Ashenclaw" Ashenpaw's amber eyes lit up as she slinked into somewhat of a hunting stance, advancing towards a fanciful cat, "Pantherstar, there are rouges attacking camp," the apprentice whispered over her shoulder to her colleague. At that very moment, Ashenpaw shifted her weight on to her hind legs; she leaped into the air, and landed on the imaginary cat with claws unsheathed, and half snarl half smile spread across her features. "Look out behind you, Pantherstar! A rouge!" Ashenpaw flicked her tail, indicating for Pantherkit to attack the surreal cat of the apprentice's imagination. Happiness paraded from Ashenpaw, floating around the clearing, a small giggle escaped from Ashenpaw's mouth, as though what she was seeing in the imaginary cat was amusing.