Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:32 PM

Old June 10th, 2023, 09:37 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Nom. Nom. The young flame-point tom just kept nomming at his paw, drool dripping from the sides of his sodden, dark-furred paw. Of course, he hadn’t bothered to pay much attention towards it, as his small mind thought it was normal, after all. Out of the corner of his icy blue eyes, he caught sight of another kit staring in his direction. His soft chewing had came to an abrupt stop, the tom maintaining eye contact with the unfamiliar kit. Was this a new kit in the nursery? What was his name? He didn’t know who he was. With a muffled goofy grin, Lambkit took his drool-caked paw out of his mouth and happily waved it in the direction of Sedgekit, giggling a little bit at the other tom-kit. He could have a buddy to hang around with! Maybe even play with!

The second option made the tom excited, jumping up by his little legs as he used his clean paw to rummage through his stuffed fur, small portions of leaves from old herbs dropping from his long coat. He didn’t really bother to ask why he kept such things in his fur. He just liked to keep them in there. After pulling out what seemed to be an old, crinkled up yellow flower, he held it out in the direction of Sedgekit, a soft glint in his bright eyes. ”T… T-take!” He squeaked, voice unnaturally distorted and cracky than a usual kits voice, but he laid no attention towards it. He thought he could make the other tom at least happier if he gave him a gift. He didn’t speak much, unfortunately. It hurt his throat whenever he spoke and it felt like a weird tickle that couldn’t be stopped. He didn’t know exactly why unfortunately.

@Alchemist Kitsune

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 11th, 2023, 10:38 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |

Fawnkit woke up from a nap, she stretched and yawned. The small kit walked around the nursery, not having many things to do. Last time she was just collecting some leaves and turning them into a pile of leaves at the back of the nursery; she was thinking of what to do before accidentally falling on the ground.

It took some time for Fawnkit to realized what just happened before quickly standing up and sighed, looking around to see if anyone saw her fall on the ground. Hopefully not

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 13th, 2023, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Redkit

The kitten blinked her tri-colored eyes up at her mother, brow furrowing in confusion. Of course she was okay. How silly of her mom to think she was not-okay. "Mama did you hear how LOUD I was?" The kitten squeaked with a wide, proud grin. "I've been practicing." She informed her mother proudly, her voluminous little tail waving as she hopped over, attempting to give her mama a nuzzle, before frowning up at the tom who was there. Who was THIS guy?

"Is this big cat talk? Does Redkit need to go practice somewhere else?" She asked, batting at the tomcat's tail boredly. Was that a word? It was now, it just.... skipped off the tongue.

[ @FallAndAutumn @Rose - set it up so that if you guys want to continue your interaction in peace, they can just unproblematically give Red the boot ]

Stormwind

"You were so loud Redkit, I bet you're the loudest kit in Thunderclan!" Stormwind crouched a little to get closer to Redkit's height. "And I bet you're also the smartest. I'm an old friend of your mama's so I'm trying to help her find your brother. Did Alderkit say anything about going on an adventure last night?"

[ @jupiter | @Rose | not sure if this is dead but I'd be happy to continue it with one or both of you ]

Last edited by FallAndAutumn; June 13th, 2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old June 13th, 2023, 01:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface couldn't help herself. An entirely grateful smile broke out across her face as she watched Stormwind talk to one of her kits. "Thank you for taking me seriously." The red and white queen whispered softly, settling down in her nest to groom her own fur. Yes, there were a couple more cats who'd listened to her plight, but Mapleface wasn't sure if they actually related or they just saw another panicking queen.

[ @FallAndAutumn - Stormwind / @/jupiter - Redkit ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old June 14th, 2023, 12:55 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit and Sheepkit were play fighting when Dogkit heard their father Sunleap approaching. As soon as Dogkit managed to get Sheepkit to notice Sunleap both kits pounced on their father, pretending he was a fox while their sister Beetlekit slept next to their mother, Rainclaw. Rainclaw was very worried about Beetlekit as she was the runt of the litter and seemed quite weak.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 14th, 2023 at 11:15 PM.
Old June 14th, 2023, 11:12 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit and Sheepkit cheered and got off of Sunleap when he lied down pretending that Sheepkit and Dogkit had killed him. Rainclaw hissed take Dogkit and Sheepkit outside! Their're going to wake Beetlekit up! Sunleap stood up and said but They're barely a moon old, Rainclaw. They're too young to be leaving the nursery. Rainclaw hissed I don't care! Take them outside! Dogkit said yeah! Take us outside! Rainclaw hissing woke up Beetlekit, who decided to go play with her sisters and Sunleap because she didn't feel tired anymore. Beetlekit played for a while before she felt tired and went back to the nest to sleep. Sunleap said Dogkit and Sheepkit it's time you two go to sleep too, making sure to look at Sheepkit while he said it, as Sheepkit was deaf, having noticed that she sometimes seemed to get got what cats said if they looked at her while they said it. Sheepkit got the basics and pouted as she and Dogkit walked to Rainclaw's nest and fell asleep next to Rainclaw and Beetlekit, along with Dogkit. Sunleap left the nursery as soon as Sheepkit and Dogkit were in their nest. Rainclaw soon fell asleep next to her kits.
Old June 15th, 2023, 08:24 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Sparrowkit sat

Rosekit stuck out their tongue

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old June 15th, 2023, 06:08 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - 2 moons - She/her

Leafkit rolled around in her nest out of boredom.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 15th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucekit |

He'd made it. Fudge had braved the wilds and gotten back to the somewhat certain safety of his lonesome nest in one piece! And without having to talk to anyone, too! He was so happy, he could just scream. If such emotions were of any use to him. Instead, the young tom settled down, his body a comfortable loaf as he stared at his mouse, mouth watering as he prepared to take his first bite, barely paying any attention to the long furred kit from before who had followed him to his nest. Wait no... what?

Emerald orbs widening for a moment, Fudge flattened his ears, his little paw grabbing on to the mouse possessively as he dragged it back to him. He knew what followed. He'd been in this position far too many times. He had food, so Cattibal wanted it. Cattibal was going to beat him up, but now it was different. Fudge might be young, but so was his opponent, and he wasn't weak and starving anymore. He would defend his meal! He would protect his honor! It would probably be easier to just go to the prey pile again and get some food come to think of it, but that meant risking socializing. Again! The thought alone was enough to make him shudder.

As if preparing himself for battle, the odd ThunderClan kit began... preening himself? Fixing his - admittedly messy as far as Fudge was concerned - fur? Trying to appear bigger before the war for the mouse?! Or... you know, getting an old, ugly flower out of his pelt. Wh... where did... where did that come from?! Did this kit know the secrets of the housefolk, who kept removing objects - namely jingly objects he wanted to snack on but never could - from their exchangeable pelts out of seemingly nowhere?! Why did he have a flower? And why was he waving it around in Fudge's face?

Confounded, the havana brown mix openly stared in wonder at his... enemy? He was having issues understanding the situation, clearly, because Cattibal now wanted him to... take... the flower? Why? What good could an old, crinkled up, dried out flower be? Did this kit really think this was an even trade for this delicious mouse, because he had another thing coming if so! Beat Fudge up if you like, he couldn't help he wasn't as strong as his attackers. But insult his intellect like this? Hmph!

Keeping his gaze as deadpanned as ever, the chocolate ball of fur stared at his opponent, distrust on his face. "Intention?" Fudge finally asked, his voice carefully maintained with a neutral tone. He'd learned early enough that a lack of emotion tended to mean he was left well enough alone earlier... at least, half the time.

-

@ares [Lambkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 16th, 2023, 01:05 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Did the other kit not like the gift? Lambkit tilted his head quizzically as he awaited for the other tom’s movement. Nothing so far. Did… did the flower look ugly? His eyes quickly shifted towards the crumbled flower that was still resting on his forepaw, frowning a little before placing it off to the side. His ears angled themselves in Sprucekit’s direction when he said something about… intention? Intention for what? Lambkit cocked his head to the side before looking at the mouse that Sprucekit was seemingly being overprotective of. Blinking, realization quickly daunting the young tom. Did the other tom-kit think he was going to steal his meal? Lambkit then shook his head, sticking out his tongue in slight disgust to state that he didn’t have a clear liking for mice. No offense to anyone that liked mice, but Lambkit didn’t necessarily think that mice was much of a good meal. It just hit his tongue wrong.

“N… N-None…“ his voice cracked in his throat, a small, hasty cough escaping his maw as tears welled up in his eyes. Why was it so hard to simply talk to other kits or even older adults? It itched and burned his throat whenever he just uttered out a single word. So he just only shook his head, pointing briefly at Sprucekit’s prey while shaking his little head. Afterwards, the young tom shifted around again to try to find a better gift. What about a pretty flower? No, he probably wouldn’t like that. The feather that his sister gave him? Yeah! That’ll be perfect! A loud, rhythmic purr escaped his throat, pulling out a perfect, light velvet red feather. It was quite obvious that it was the feather of a robin, per se, but Lambkit didn’t bother to take notice of it.

Now, it was just to get Sprucekit to notice that he was only just giving him a gift, not stealing his food… but how though? The tom sat back on his haunches, lightly tapping his jaw with a forepaw as he contemplated how he should prove to the other kit that he was simply giving a gift. His icy blue gaze trailed throughout the nursery clearing, landing directly on some moss. Of course! He can just make a couple of moss figures to show that he was only giving a gift! Genius! A grin quickly wiped along his face, the flame-point tom-kit lifting himself up as he shuffled over towards a random pile of moss [that was bound to be used for a bed] and began to scoop a couple of mounds off with his paws. Then, once he had two tiny mounds of moss on the ground, he began to carefully press and roll them around to create two different little figures of himself and Sprucekit. His crafting work was sloppy, but he hoped it was enough to make the other kit understand.

Lambkit then gently pushed both of the moss-like figurines back over in the direction of Sprucekit, placing both of them down in front of himself so he could show what he was exactly implying. Carefully, he lifted up one of the figurines with a forepaw, and used the other to point in Sprucekit’s direction to imply that the figurine was him. Afterwards, he silently pointed at the one that was still on the ground briefly before pointing at himself to implicate that one was him. Smiling, Lambkit got the little feather that his sister gave him and put it next to the little moss figurine of himself, he made the moss version of Sprucekit a little further away than the moss version of Lambkit, as that is how far away they currently were. Afterwards, Lambkit silently picked up the feather, and placed it right next to the mossy Sprucekit. He glanced up in the direction of the actual Sprucekit afterwards, giving him a wide smile in hopes that he understood what Lambkit had just shown him. Or maybe it could get him to trust him more! Yay!

@Alchemist Kitsune

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker