Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:12 PM
Cougar attack!
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:48 AM

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:08 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger's pelt heated at the question. he shrugged, really not knowing the answer. "i've just never been attracted to she-cats." the words were simple, but true. his head was held high, senses focused on finding anything that was not normally in the territory. the feline's nose twitched and he padded towards an unfamiliar scent, which was strong and musky. it smelled rather foul, in his opinion. a small growl came from him, eyes narrowed.

he remembered fox blossom speaking of this scent. fortunately, it happened to be faded, presumably placed there many days ago. calling out to ending heart, he explained what he smelled, hoping to prove himself. "a fox passed by here. the scent is faint, giving the hint that it was here at least four sunrises before today. i also smell," lone digger inhaled deeply, mulling through the options in his mind. "blood. but it wasn't that of prey. the fox was injured, and may be dead somewhere in the territory." he hoped upon the first glowing star that he was correct.
He nods slowly as he follows him soon smelling the scent as well but he said nothing letting the young warrior speak and check it. However with this fox scent came a familiar scent as well. He laughs softly to himself as he walks by him. “ you’re right however can you smell the rouge scent as well? Seems like this dying fox got into a fight with a rather stubborn cat... would you like to take a look?” He asks calmly as he smells the ground a bit “ but we should at least try to get rid of that body. It’ll most likely attract bigger things”
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Mystic
Never Fall smiled as an apprentice appeared in front of him and his companion. "Oh, hello young one! Eager to start training I see." The tabby Tom purred, amusement in his brown eyes. "Well, once we find Running Wind and get the hunting patrol set up, you and Minty shade can come on it with me."

I'm getting all confused now, So is she outside with Minty Shade right now or still in the camp? @Redwood Sienna

Last edited by Mystic; December 29th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'm getting all confused now, So is she outside with Minty Shade right now or still in the camp? @Redwood Reindeer;
(We should be in camp now)
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he follows him soon smelling the scent as well but he said nothing letting the young warrior speak and check it. However with this fox scent came a familiar scent as well. He laughs softly to himself as he walks by him. “ you’re right however can you smell the rouge scent as well? Seems like this dying fox got into a fight with a rather stubborn cat... would you like to take a look?” He asks calmly as he smells the ground a bit “ but we should at least try to get rid of that body. It’ll most likely attract bigger things”
♡ ack this is very short 'm sorry ♡

"no, i didn't smell that. now i do, though." he huffed and lashed his tail, nostrils flaring. "we should. many predators are looking for anything they can find to eat. we don't need them in this territory." lone digger's eyes lit up as he watched ending heart, blinking slowly. "it would be fascinating to see a cat that isn't in the tribe," he mewed, purring quietly. the tom's form lifted to its tallest height- which wasn't very tall- as he jumped around, looking for any sign that the rogue could be somewhere near them.

it was like the conversation before them had never happened.
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
♡ ack this is very short 'm sorry ♡

"no, i didn't smell that. now i do, though." he huffed and lashed his tail, nostrils flaring. "we should. many predators are looking for anything they can find to eat. we don't need them in this territory." lone digger's eyes lit up as he watched ending heart, blinking slowly. "it would be fascinating to see a cat that isn't in the tribe," he mewed, purring quietly. the tom's form lifted to its tallest height- which wasn't very tall- as he jumped around, looking for any sign that the rogue could be somewhere near them.

it was like the conversation before them had never happened.
He purrs softly as he looks around “ I believe I know this rouge.” He says softly as he begins to walk following the scent. Eventually they make it to the fox’s body and on it cleaning himself was the rouge, a black, gray with shades of white here and there tom with ice blue eyes. His powerful muscles showed as he licks his bloody paw soon he sees them. He turns his head and watches them “ Ender it’s been a while brother.” He says in a dark cool husky voice as he begins to jump down to them, his silk smooth looking pelt moved with the wind as he landed.
Ending heart laughs softly “ I knew it. Little warrior this is my half brother Crimson! He’s... a rouge.” He says with a soft purr as crimson bows a bit “ pleasure”
Old December 29th, 2017, 01:52 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He purrs softly as he looks around “ I believe I know this rouge.” He says softly as he begins to walk following the scent. Eventually they make it to the fox’s body and on it cleaning himself was the rouge, a black, gray with shades of white here and there tom with ice blue eyes. His powerful muscles showed as he licks his bloody paw soon he sees them. He turns his head and watches them “ Ender it’s been a while brother.” He says in a dark cool husky voice as he begins to jump down to them, his silk smooth looking pelt moved with the wind as he landed.
Ending heart laughs softly “ I knew it. Little warrior this is my half brother Crimson! He’s... a rouge.” He says with a soft purr as crimson bows a bit “ pleasure”
lone digger froze, looking towards the tom. he stared between ending heart and the rogue, crimson, confused. half brother? the havana brown's expression flicked between many different emotions before settling on a look of bewilderment. after realizing he had been standing there like an idiot, lone digger dipped his head with a great deal of caution. "hello, crimson." his accent was more audible than ever, revealing how uncertain he was about the rogue being in their territory.

would ending heart chase him away? was he going to join the tribe? would they have to fight him? the young guard was more confused than ever. his claws unsheathed, an action placed just in case they had to defend themselves. sibling or stranger, rogues were not to be trusted. especially those who can take down a fox on their own- even if it was injured and starving beforehand. no matter what ending heart was going to say about this cat, lone digger was not going to trust him.
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(We should be in camp now)

oh ok, Me and her just headed out because you weren't answering so...))
Old December 29th, 2017, 02:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger froze, looking towards the tom. he stared between ending heart and the rogue, crimson, confused. half brother? the havana brown's expression flicked between many different emotions before settling on a look of bewilderment. after realizing he had been standing there like an idiot, lone digger dipped his head with a great deal of caution. "hello, crimson." his accent was more audible than ever, revealing how uncertain he was about the rogue being in their territory.

would ending heart chase him away? was he going to join the tribe? would they have to fight him? the young guard was more confused than ever. his claws unsheathed, an action placed just in case they had to defend themselves. sibling or stranger, rogues were not to be trusted. especially those who can take down a fox on their own- even if it was injured and starving beforehand. no matter what ending heart was going to say about this cat, lone digger was not going to trust him.
Ending heart smiles softly as Crimson seemed to be stepping back a bit “ brother what are-“ suddenly Crimson jumps onto Ending heart growling loudly as he did pinning the leader to the ground “ of all things to bring you bring a-“ he bats Ending heart’s head hard with each word “ freaking, adorable, kitten!” He says batting the lead guards head hard however it didn’t effect the lead guard that much and he just laughed “ hi! We just happened to find the fox trail and found you instand!” He Says as he pushes the rouge off who huffs a bit as he looks at Lone digger “ .... don’t remember my name and forgot what happened here. And nothing bad will happen I’m just helping your little tribe out for the sake of my brother that’s it.” He Says coldly as he walks towards the fox body while Ending heart laughs softly as he gets up “ shy isn’t he? Wanna help him out?” He asks as he stretches a bit
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Soft, grass-like pools fluttered open at the sunlight that shone through onto the dusty ground like sweet honey. Thick lashes closed momentarily, before reopening once more, adjusting themselves to the brightness that filtered through the area. Cloudy Sky was half-awake, half-asleep, currently lazing around on the warm rocks outside. Breathing calm and shallow, as though it could send another feline to sleep within instants of hearing it. Velvety auds twitched every now and then, with the purrs in her throat almost visible as they drummed up from her form. She was at ease, being able to lie by herself and enjoy the morning in peace. With being a queen and all that, it was often difficult to find time to have tranquillity and serene moments, but here she was, doing such a thing right now. A partial yawn broke through her lips, rising up into the sky with such ease that it made the she-cat think, why can't cats do that? Although, the answer was pretty clear, it was still nice to question it. Just as something to avert her attention to, instead of the usual wailing and whining of kits, and even some of the trainees.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:54 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Ending heart smiles softly as Crimson seemed to be stepping back a bit “ brother what are-“ suddenly Crimson jumps onto Ending heart growling loudly as he did pinning the leader to the ground “ of all things to bring you bring a-“ he bats Ending heart’s head hard with each word “ freaking, adorable, kitten!” He says batting the lead guards head hard however it didn’t effect the lead guard that much and he just laughed “ hi! We just happened to find the fox trail and found you instand!” He Says as he pushes the rouge off who huffs a bit as he looks at Lone digger “ .... don’t remember my name and forgot what happened here. And nothing bad will happen I’m just helping your little tribe out for the sake of my brother that’s it.” He Says coldly as he walks towards the fox body while Ending heart laughs softly as he gets up “ shy isn’t he? Wanna help him out?” He asks as he stretches a bit
lone digger stayed right where he was, lip curled. adorable? kitten? who does this cat think he is? his tail lashed irritably, nose twitching. "i'd rather go back to camp. we have been out for quite a long time," the tom said, though he knew it wasn't true. the sun hadn't even reached its highest point in the sky, yet. all he wanted was to leave the rogue alone and hope he was going to get out of the territory.

ignoring everything crimson said, lone digger spun and began to walk off, not bothering to check if ending heart was following him. he was certainly taking a lot of risks today, with coming out to the leader, ordering him around and now leaving without a command to do so. it'd be a wonder if he wasn't given a punishment for the way he was behaving. ears flattened, the tom stomped his way through the territory to swift stream, maneuvering himself to lay beside it and watch the water flow by. lone digger's tail curled around his side as he became lost in a daydream, trying to calm down.

warmth. it was all he could feel around him, even as snow was fell from the sky. he sniffed, smelling two familiar scents.
one was faint, though it reminded him of the very first time he had woken up in the den of healing. on that day, when he was injured and had to sit in the den to be looked after for two full moons, lone digger's very first scent had been of marigold, as it was the one herb nearest to his nest. ah, yes. he had always loved that smell, waking up to it in the morning, though unable to move from the den.

the aroma was calming, bringing a sense of peace to lone digger. but who was the holder of that scent? opening his eyes,
wide and young, as if he were still a kit, the tom spotted his mother. she was still as beautiful as when he had first seen her, with a long, birch brown pelt and gleaming blue eyes. her paws were white, her tail short and stubby. although a scar ran the length of her face, she was absolutely stunning. lone digger remembered being proud that she was his mother, a strong guard with a stubborn attitude.

the second scent drifted to the front of his mind. this time, it was nearly overwhelming, with a strong smell of the forest. lone digger blinked and turned his head, knowing who the scent belonged to. beside him, on the opposite side of his mother, stood his father. a large tom, he was, with a muscular figure and sharp features.

his pelt was short, though it was thick and dark. intimidating brown eyes stared back at lone digger, but they held a hidden look of love. his father took large steps, albeit somehow keeping pace with the other two felines. a breeze ruffled his tail, long and held with long fur, unlike the rest of his pelt. it was of a deep grey color, with specks of a lighter shade. every step he took caused his muscles to ripple under his skin, causing lone digger's eyes to widen at the sheer strength he held. but the tom was not a guard, like others may have thought. he was a hunter, and a rather skilled one, at that.

as they walked along the snowy path by swift stream, a comfortable silence was laid upon them. their movements were all made in unison, even the slightest of ear flicks. it was relaxing, but lone digger was confused. why was this happening? what was he seeing?

then, his mother spoke. "you are different, my son, but not to us. we still love you as you are, whether you are attracted to males, females, or both. remember that." her voice held the same accent as lone digger did, but it was softer and silkier than his. almost like a dove's feather brushing against a rose's petal.

"work hard, my lonely digger, and make your tribe proud. nobody will ever speak doubts upon you, as you are where you belong. we love you, son." his father spoke with a booming voice of confidence, void of any accent. after many heartbeats,
they began to fade away, leaving lone digger alone by the stream.

with a sigh, lone digger wished that the dream could have been true. that his parents would accept him as he is, as their son. but he knew that it was all a part of his imagination. they would never be proud of him.

never.