Today 11:08 AM

Old December 4th, 2020, 11:44 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The art of repetition [semi-private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze could have scratched his own heart outta the mention of starclan. “This is Darkforest. I’m Blackhaze. You, need to get to where you belong.” He mewed padding past the cat twords the border between Starclan and Darkforest.
"If my ansestors sent me here, it must be for a reason." Said Willowspring, dipping her head sadly. "I made a mistake in the past, a mistake that may have caused this." She said.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old December 4th, 2020, 01:15 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerspirit2009 View Post

"If my ansestors sent me here, it must be for a reason." Said Willowspring, dipping her head sadly. "I made a mistake in the past, a mistake that may have caused this." She said.
“Oh really, what did you do.” He mewed absentmindedly as he kept walking. Either she catches up or she doesn’t. he thought to himself.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:15 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fox View Post
"Then next time I'll try to bring a mouse." Ripplemask said twitching her tail. She was fading out
Blackhaze flicked am ear In acknowledgement before dipping his head to the fading friend. “Cya.”

Old December 4th, 2020, 01:33 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
“Oh really, what did you do.” He mewed absentmindedly as he kept walking. Either she catches up or she doesn’t. he thought to himself.
Willowspring shook her head as she said: "I drowed my own kits because they were half-clan." She began sobbing at that.
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old December 4th, 2020, 01:40 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerspirit2009 View Post

Willowspring shook her head as she said: "I drowed my own kits because they were half-clan." She began sobbing at that.
Blackhaze stopped, “Well then, welcome home.” He spat. As he had been tormented because he wasn’t a clan cat by blood at all, he couldn’t stand that. It.. it was terrible.

Old December 4th, 2020, 02:03 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit

Illicit curled up and fell asleep, enjoying the gentle curves of silence that washed over him. He only wanted to enjoy them for a few seconds, though, because he had cats to see and places to be.

He had only been there once, yet the huge tom found his way easily around the dank forest. It was disgusting, overwhelming with maggots and stringy trees, murky swamps and foggy shadows. On top of that all, Illicit could hear voices - angry, frustrated, sad, heartbroken, old, young - calling out to him. They were all full of nasty, rotting emotions. None of them were happy, because the Dark Forest was a place were hearts were broken, wishes and hopeslaughed at and dreams were crushed.

And him? Oh, he loved it. In fact, Illi was almost certain that he was the only cat with a happy emotion in the whole forest. Which was perfect, because that meant he could do whatever he wanted. He had found out the more light-spirited you were, the more the Dark Forest cats were afraid of you. The more they bowed down. And he was the only "good" emotion in the forest. So -

Wait.

Illicit scented the air, smelling something. Something weird. Some cats could smell emotions, and he was one of them. Which he found extremely useful when you were trying to frighten a cat or be flirty but deadly.

But the smell was definitely an emotion, something he wasn't used to smelling in the Dark Forest. No, it wasn't a happy emotion, but it was something kinda.. odd. Ish. It was a mix between happy and sad, something like satisfied but not quite content.

"Who is there?" Illicit meowed. "I know you're not normal - come out and maybe we can have some fun, love."

@Exis
Old December 4th, 2020, 02:12 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze stepped out of the darkness, his own pelt beginning to ripple with the strands of darkness that now consumed him in this hell hole. He was becoming part of it. It was becoming part of him. “Well well, another cat on my little slice of paradise.” He mewed. At this point, he was annoyed. They’d scared off his vole, the fattest one he’d seen here so far, and now he’d stay hungry. A happy cat? A. Happy. Cat. This was... dumb. Why should he stay here. He couldn’t even comprehend the amount of hatred he was starting to feel. Not at anything in particular but just hatred. He hated. Hate. He was ok with this for some reason.

Turning his attention back to the newcomer he rolled his shoulder. He was stiff, always so stiff. He hadn’t really used any muscle in a while, maybe he should get back to training. “What’s your name?” He mewed, venom dripped from the words, Lightly, almost unnoticeable, get there. He hated. The darkness the now attached itself to him felt almost alive.
@Cold Cobra

Old December 4th, 2020, 02:27 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Illicit

Illicit paused, looking at the cat that stood before him. Quite cute, friendly, and simply adorable! He liked the guy already. Oh wait, he had to impress him first - which shouldn't be a problem, since he was himself, a stunning, gorgeous male who everyone loved. "Oh, come on darling," Illicit purred. "We both know you think this land is torture - I don't blame you, it really is! And besides, you're too handsome to fit in here."

Good, good. This was going wonderful! Cuteguy[Illicit had decided to call him that, because he was so damn cute!] was now filled with hate and darkness, and Illi almost considered going back to walk amongst the world of the living. His job was done. But because of his feelings, he had to stay here and entertain Cuteguy. "Dude, I saw your prey. And I totally scared it off on purpose. Totally." He flicked a casual paw at Cuteguy, then bumped his shoulder playfully. "But now, we can hunt it together! Sound fun, dear?"

Now they were on to names! This was really, truly progress! Except Cuteguy hadn't told Illicit his. Oop. Welp, what could you do? Better just to tell him his and hope for an answering reply. "I'm.. " - he paused for dramatic effect - "ILLICIT!" Wowwow, Illicit could practically feel the love between them! "Technically, it's illicit[no capital]. And even more technically, it's illicit affairs[no capitals either]. Like - a secret romance?" He gave Cuteguy a dashing wink to emphasize his point.

@Exis
being this young is art

Old December 4th, 2020, 03:05 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze waited a moment for the hatred to pass, it happened sometimes here. “It’s, it’s actually not that bad, I don’t mind it much I just miss home.” He mewed with a shrug. He really wanted to get going to hunt but it seemed this cat was absolutely not going to leave him alone.

Oh goody. “You any good at hunting?.” He asked brushing past the cat to find somewhere else to hunt, seemed like everything here was scared off. He was... pretty... the new cat that is. He was beautiful.. annoying but beautiful.

Illicit... nice... He thought to himself. It was a nice name, generally speaking, it just seemed to fit. “My name is Blackhaze but, call me Haze.” He mewed. Haze, like a new start. A new beginning. “Illicit affaires huh, sounds cool. So, what brings you hear Illicit?” He asked opting to just go home, he’d never catch anything at this rate anyway.
@Cold Cobra (slow burn maybe? Black at this point just finds him pretty but annoying as heck.)

Old December 4th, 2020, 03:08 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
Blackhaze stopped, “Well then, welcome home.” He spat. As he had been tormented because he wasn’t a clan cat by blood at all, he couldn’t stand that. It.. it was terrible.
"I hoped my last act would make up for my sins but Starclan knew. I saved my only living kits life with my own. He had no idea what happened to his siblings, nor did he know he was half clan. Or that he was my kit... When I left the kits submerged in the river, aparently little Jaggedkit floated to land, and was found by Windclan, and brought back to the cat who tried to drown him. In our most recent battle against Riverclan, a warrior was about to throw his claws into Jaggedpaw's throat, when I leapt infront of him, taking the death blow instead." Willowspring finished.
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~