Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 04:27 PM

Old June 6th, 2020, 01:53 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[ @implimm @Beau @Undertaker @Fallen One ]
Sunfall let out a hiss and followed a scent, his muzzle skimming the ground. When the scent stopped, he was standing in front of what looked like to be silver brambles. There was prey inside. He crept forward slowly, not aware of the danger he was in. He shot into the cage and it slammed shut behind the tom, leaving him turning and spinning, trying to get out. Sunfall spotted a small black box on the outside of the cage, and tried to reach his paw through, but when it barely fit, he let out a cry of desparation and fear, HELP!
Old June 6th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@kieryn @Splashy
Beastspark paused to whip around and answer Skykit's question. "Walk straight ahead, scent the air, don't get lost." He warns, she got out of camp just fine multiple times she should find her way back. He wasn't spending cats out to search for her if she got lost. Turning away from the kit, Beastsparks pads off in search of the yowl. If his ears were working right, he heard several calls for help which did not help his growing fear. How many cats had gotten bitten by the jaws?

Worry added haste to his steps, eyes always watching for a hidden trap somewhere. The scent of fear was so thick he could practically taste it as he finally found a cat... only whatever they were in wasn't one of the jaws? What in the world was that thing? Even though Beastspark had a little extra knowledge on twolegs having spent his younger years with them, he was no expert that was for sure. Moving with extreme caution, Beastspark creeps closer recognizing Whitepaw.

"Whitepaw? Are you okay? How did you get in there?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 6th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@~Splash~ @Beau @Undertaker @implimm

Magpiepaw could hear a cry for help, but had no idea where it was coming from. He was in the dark. Alone.
Letting out a small whimper, the bony Tom began to put on a burst of speed, looking around wildly for his patrol mates. In this danger, the territory he lived in seemed so foreign. Like a distant world, isolated from everyone and everything Magpiepaw had familiarized himself with. Dark blooms of fear were bursting in his chest, and Magpiepaw dropped his voice to a whisper, a sudden scent bursting in the air. “h-hello...? anyone? w-wait...” It was getting stronger, the more he walked in that direction. Meaning.. His missing clan mates couldn’t be that way. And it would probably be best to wait for a warrior to help him before disabling the trap, based off what Nettlespark had told him before.

Turning firmly away, another trace of the scent was luring Magpiepaw in, as if magnifying and drawing him in. It seemed the Tom was surrounded by these strange scents. Dashing in another direction, running into things and away at random, he could feel the scent getting larger, winding itself around him. A sudden flash of silver caught Magpiepaw’s eye, and he stopped rapidly, tripping and falling into a large set of jaws. The bony apprentice flailed his paws out, trying to stop himself, but his poor left paw was getting clamped into the draws, and the enticing scent fizzled out, as if meant to bait him in. His paw was throbbing, and Magpiepaw could feel tears pick at his eyes. “h...help...someone..” The jaws seemingly didn’t want to kill him, which was good, sure, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t trapped and secluded from his clan.

Last edited by panchiko; December 20th, 2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 02:52 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Frecklepaw ran through the forest “BEASTSPARK! BEASTSPARK WE NEED YOUR HELP!” He called as he ran.
@Undertaker

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; June 6th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker +
"A-a Twoleg put some prey into the silver brambles and covered it with leaves! I didn't see the door until it was too late and snapped shut!" Whitepaw described. As he spoke, the Twoleg scent became closer. A hunter was running through the forest. As it came up to the cage, it saw the one outside. When the twoleg saw the cat outside of the cage, it yelled something in twoleg language and leaped at the larger cat, trying to grab it.

Character Site is in the works.
Old June 6th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Mudfern had snapped many traps by the time she came upon this weird cage. It didn't look like the others, it looked like you were supposed to snap it from the inside?

As soon as she set a paw in the trap, it snapped shut and she was trapped."Someone help me!" She shrieked running around the cage like a startled squirrel.

@Unsertaker

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Splashy @Mentallyunstable
Beastspark was so confused, these were one of those days where he should quit while he was ahead. As he was going to trying and figure out how to open this 'door' Whitepaw talked about, the deputy leaps back in a surprise as the thunder paw steps of the huge Twoleg appear, why was there one here and now of all times. twolegs were, gratefully, slow and clumsy things easy to frighten away too.

Avoiding its attempt to catch him, Beastspark weaves between its back legs, and then up he goes. Onto its' back, claws digging into the strange hid, piercing the soft skin below. He got a few sharp nips along what might have been a shoulder blade before his tail his caught in a paw and he's roughly tossed back down. He puffs up his fur as soon as his feet are back on the forest floor, let out a low challenging yowl, but the twoleg is already running back the way it came. Those creatures were so easy to scary.

Beastspark takes a moment to breathe before turning his attention to another yowling cat. He cast Whitepaw a worried glance, debating on leaving him or not.

"I'll be right back." He promises before padding off in the direction of the frantic yowling. He found Frecklepaw tearing through the forest, most likely scaring what little prey they had left. "Frecklepaw!" The deputy calls as he races up to the apprentice, hoping to calm his panic. "Where's your patrol?" That dreadful feeling was pooling in his gut again, he pushes it aside no time to panic now.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:22 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Frecklepaw skidded to a stop in front of Beastspark, "We..We were captured...they're trapped... I got away...and came to you...you gotta help...big dog...barely made it past it...!" he said through deep breaths. He finally caught his breath and looked at Beastspark, "They can't get out on their own, my silver nest was brown so I came to you to find help."
@Undertaker

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Back out in the territory, Falcondive grimaced slightly from his stinging side as he headed to where he buried his bird and lizard, and then tracked Honeysnake's scent to where he had scuffed the earth to bury his frogs.

With all the prey he could find collected, he headed back to camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker +
Whitepaw gave a quick nod, relieved Beastspark at scared away the twoleg. He continued scratching and biting at the silver brambles, trying to break out at the revived feeling of hope he was given from Beastspark defeating the twoleg. (Quick note: Whitepaw is terrified of twolegs because of an experience on his first patrol at the Wind-clan border)

Character Site is in the works.