Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:00 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She did? For real? Then... why had they been through everything they had? For a moment, the feline felt a surge of frustration, but it passed quickly to relief and happiness. Thank StarClan, he thought, turning his optics upwards to glance at the sky. Even though Silverpelt was not yet visible, he could almost feel their presence. Scratch that - he could feel their presence. StarClan was there regardless of what he could or could not see. It was pleasure that he felt next, pleasure at having Moonpaw there. "You... do?" There was some amount of confusion in his voice, and he hoped that this wasn't some cruel joke. Was she just tricking him as she had believed him to be doing with her? No. No, Moonpaw wasn't like that. And Couragepaw trusted her, regardless of what might have happened. Gentle optics settled on her features and he breathed another sigh of relief.

Thank StarClan this had all worked out, because the tom had been counting on it working out... and he wasn't quite sure what he would have done had the pretty feline told him she just didn't feel the same. Oh no, Couragepaw wouldn't have been able to deal with a rejection. Especially not from his long-time best friend and interest. He wondered if she realized what she had put him through. All the feelings, all the pain and worry and anxiety that she had pressed on him, but it was all going away now. All he could feel and see was his future with the she cat. "So... what do we do now?" Couragepaw had spent such a long time chasing Moonpaw that he realized he wasn't quite sure what to do. Almost absentmindedly, the feline began winding his tail around her own and watching her with that expression in his eyes. The expression that he could feel saying how much he loved her. Because yes, Couragepaw hadn't been lying, he did love the she cat.

He had thought of her as a sister for a long time. A fun-loving, exciting to be around, sister. The type of sister you could always be around, never growing tired of. But now she was more to him. If it meant that she would be happy, the tom would lay down his life for her. That was true love. He truly, truly loved her. Even at a young age you could figure out feelings likt hese if you really tried. At last he had discovered his own. It was funny, Couragepaw had been waiting forever - and now his fantasy was a reality.

He didn't seem mad at her, which surprised Moonpaw; she was mad at herself for all of this stupid excess confusion she had caused and it had made sense that he would hate her for it too. She had nearly broken them and all for what? A crush? Love? A misunderstanding? All because something has seemed too good to be true and so she'd tried to make it not true; that had not made it any more realistic though and she regretted her past actions.
It made her feel as though her heart were melting to hear him sound so uncertain about how she felt towards him.

What do we do now? Moonpaw found herself not knowing if indeed there was some path for them to follow now.
Not knowing what to do was something that the young feline did not like to experience. She was smart, and she at one point – though it seemed long ago now – known what she would do all her life. Her plan had been eternally set and thought through;... Now it just seemed like a kitlike whim that had had no grounding in reality.
Not knowing what to do was a thing that made Moonpaw feel empty and vulnerable; no emptiness from that could have caused such emptiness or vulnerability as her own stupidity has cost her though.

Before she could speak to him or form a sentence she felt his tail begin to twine with her own. This action made her heart leap into her throat; for a moment she did nothing, and then she slowly replaced her heart, calmed herself down, and began to wrap the tip of her own tail about his as well.
She looked down at their intertwined tails for a moment, and then up at Couragepaw again; she felt her own eyes giving her away now, revealing this truth that she had thought to have been exposed before.
"I... I don't know what we do next..." Moonpaw murmured as she looked at him.

Almost timidly, Moonpaw leaned towards him and pressed her nose gently to his ear. He felt warm and soft in a way that she had always felt about him when they were younger, regardless of the coarseness of his fur. To Moonpaw he could have been soft if his fur were made of purcupine quills

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash thought for a moment. "I want them. I'll do my best to help them and you. I would never leave you to do that job by yourself." replied Brambleflash a bit taken back. He would never leave Cavemist to raise kits on his own and he would never leave as his mother had to him. The tom had been raised by his father in the clan and he could see on his dad's face of how hard it was to take care of him. He shook his head, losing his thoughts.
Cavemist gave a quick, rather excited nod and licked Brambleflash gently on the shoulder. “Thanks. I never thought I'd be a father.... We'll be the best parents in WindClan!” he said happily, bouncing up, then suddenly remembering the kits and calming himself. It was very weird to think that he was carrying kits around in his stomach, but he didn't question it and smiled happily, a deep rumbling purr echoing from his chest, and he licked his chest fur in embarrassment, ducking his head so that Bramble couldn't see his face, which was full of joy, but his ears felt hot and his fur felt itchy.
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Cavemist gave a quick, rather excited nod and licked Brambleflash gently on the shoulder. “Thanks. I never thought I'd be a father.... We'll be the best parents in WindClan!” he said happily, bouncing up, then suddenly remembering the kits and calming himself. It was very weird to think that he was carrying kits around in his stomach, but he didn't question it and smiled happily, a deep rumbling purr echoing from his chest, and he licked his chest fur in embarrassment, ducking his head so that Bramble couldn't see his face, which was full of joy, but his ears felt hot and his fur felt itchy.
Brambleflash watched him duck his head in amusement. He knew that Cavemist was excited and he knew that he didn't like to show much emotion. "I never thought I would have kits either. Watching my father raise me on his own made me not want kits, but after a while I would hang out in the nursery and watch the little furballs play fighting. I would make up a game or see how fast they can catch a mossball." meowed Brambleflash. The tom had just realized that he was rambling on about kits now that he knew he was going to raise kits of his own. The tom's fur grew hot and Brambleflash krept a bit low to the ground in embarrassment.
@Bad Wolf;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 15th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Springwind stretched first. He needed to stretch so that his body would relax. He needed to stretch because he had been cramped nowadays, and he didn't know why! It was known that since he didn't have an apprentice anymore, that he could spend most of his time with Beefire. Just thinking of the fiery molly made Springwind's ear tips heat up in a ridiculous manner. But, he quickly shook the thought of her away. He needed to think. With so much free time on his hands, he decided that he could hunt. It would keep his mind empty. And, he wouldn't have to worry about Moonpaw trying to hunt him down. Honestly, the young she cat had been ridiculously clingy to him. Also as well, she had her two best friends to keep her busy. And, that alone made Springwind mind kept at bay. However, he haven't heard much from Hunterfang, so he wondered how his former apprentice had been doing. The young tom was a wreck at first, dreading his ceremony. He hoped Hunterfang was doing fine now. That he was embracing his new label as a warrior. He was a fine young warrior, and truthfully Springwind was proud of him. Great...now he was thinking about the former apprentice, instead of hunting. Springwind shook his sleek pelt, breathing softly before he made it onto the hunting grounds to see what he could fine. Something big. Something tasty. A hare! Of course, Beefire loved those.

@Random Melchester
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind stretched first. He needed to stretch so that his body would relax. He needed to stretch because he had been cramped nowadays, and he didn't know why! It was known that since he didn't have an apprentice anymore, that he could spend most of his time with Beefire. Just thinking of the fiery molly made Springwind's ear tips heat up in a ridiculous manner. But, he quickly shook the thought of her away. He needed to think. With so much free time on his hands, he decided that he could hunt. It would keep his mind empty. And, he wouldn't have to worry about Moonpaw trying to hunt him down. Honestly, the young she cat had been ridiculously clingy to him. Also as well, she had her two best friends to keep her busy. And, that alone made Springwind mind kept at bay. However, he haven't heard much from Hunterfang, so he wondered how his former apprentice had been doing. The young tom was a wreck at first, dreading his ceremony. He hoped Hunterfang was doing fine now. That he was embracing his new label as a warrior. He was a fine young warrior, and truthfully Springwind was proud of him. Great...now he was thinking about the former apprentice, instead of hunting. Springwind shook his sleek pelt, breathing softly before he made it onto the hunting grounds to see what he could fine. Something big. Something tasty. A hare! Of course, Beefire loved those.

@Random Melchester
Hunterfang wasn't really sure what he was doing. He was just running. Enjoying the feeling of the wind through his fur. His eyes were ahead, squinted against the cool air that blew into his face as he ran. The young warrior felt oddly free. Did he like that? Nah, not really. He wished Springwind was with him. Tree, Hunterpaw! Hunterfang could hear his mentor's voice now as he quickly ducked around the tree, under the branches, and kept running. There weren't many trees on the moor, which made it easy to run into one when you least expected it. But not this Tom. No. Hunterfang knew WindClan's territory like the back of his paw! Every tree, every rock, every bush; He'd memorized it. The black and white Tom slowed, fur ruffling as he skidded to a stop and took a deep breath. He'd made it to the hunting grounds; Hm. Hunterfang's nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply, partly trying to catch his breath, partly trying to see what he could smell. But he saw the prey before he smelled it - Bird!

Hunterfang's tongue ran over his jaws, a smirk on his face as his brown gaze darted up to the tree. The bird was perched there on a root that was curled up out of the ground, cleaning its feathers, completely unaware of the growing danger it was in. Hunterfang started toward it, but he paused when another scent hit his nose, and glanced around. Rabbit. Okay, now he was torn, watching the bushes rustle. The Tom cast his glance from the bird to the bush, frowning. He couldn't see the rabbit but he was sure it was equally as plump as the bird; Maybe more. Going after it would probably alert the bird of his presence. Going after the bird would most likely do the same with the rabbit. He couldn't have both. Hunterfang thought for a moment before finally deciding to turn the bird down, fixing his eyes on the bush as he lowered himself into a crouch, claws digging into the ground as he crept forward. Alright bunny, you're mine.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 14th, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Awweeeee, anyway, i gtg swimming, sorry)
Beefire's heart fluttered in her chest. She felt that, at any time soon, her heart would escape the prison of her body and fly away into the sky. His comments made her pelt feel even warmer, and inside, she was bubbling with happiness. She rushed up to him and nuzzled him strongly. "T-thank you," she murmured into his fur.
The tom was caught off guard again. She...nuzzled him. At first, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't return the affection so quickly, but she was nuzzling him strongly, which made the tom heat up in the inside. Wait - did that mean she liked him? Springwind found himself nuzzling her back, a settled happiness coursing through his pelt like a forest fire. This was...happiness. This was something Lovelorn couldn't give him. The tom lashed his tail, another sign that he was happy. And, he felt his paws itch with an unsatisfied taste. He didn't even know how to reply to her words. Just one question he dearly wished to ask, but was afraid of the answer she would give him. So, instead he provided her with a gentle lick to her cheek. Will you be my mate? He wanted to ask. Dearly, badly wanted to. No, I want you to be my mate. But, even those words were too frightful for Springwind. ''I...like you, a lot, Beefire.'' The words were choke, but they were a start. He couldn't lose this she cat. He had to mak her his.
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:49 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

The tom was caught off guard again. She...nuzzled him. At first, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't return the affection so quickly, but she was nuzzling him strongly, which made the tom heat up in the inside. Wait - did that mean she liked him? Springwind found himself nuzzling her back, a settled happiness coursing through his pelt like a forest fire. This was...happiness. This was something Lovelorn couldn't give him. The tom lashed his tail, another sign that he was happy. And, he felt his paws itch with an unsatisfied taste. He didn't even know how to reply to her words. Just one question he dearly wished to ask, but was afraid of the answer she would give him. So, instead he provided her with a gentle lick to her cheek. Will you be my mate? He wanted to ask. Dearly, badly wanted to. No, I want you to be my mate. But, even those words were too frightful for Springwind. ''I...like you, a lot, Beefire.'' The words were choke, but they were a start. He couldn't lose this she cat. He had to mak her his.
As soon as Springwind nuzzled her back, she felt a surge of happiness go through her whole body, warming her from her ear tips to her tail tip. She looked up at him, eyes full of...something, something she couldn't name quite yet, when he asked her that question. She felt like her heart just exploded, out of happiness. "I-I really like you too, Springwind," she replied, looking up at him, hopeful. She could feel her heart going at an abnormal rate, and Beefire felt every beat.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
As soon as Springwind nuzzled her back, she felt a surge of happiness go through her whole body, warming her from her ear tips to her tail tip. She looked up at him, eyes full of...something, something she couldn't name quite yet, when he asked her that question. She felt like her heart just exploded, out of happiness. "I-I really like you too, Springwind," she replied, looking up at him, hopeful. She could feel her heart going at an abnormal rate, and Beefire felt every beat.
Springwind felt his heart flutter at her words. Today must had been his lucky day. Obviously, it was his lucky day. The tom had a beautiful molly nuzzling him, and telling him that she liked him too. That was a good start. Maybe - just maybe, there was a chance for them. Springwind licked his jaws, hoping that if he asked her to be his mate, that she wouldn't turn down the offer. That she would accept it, and perhaps they could start a family. Springwind was so busy taking care of others' kits, that he didn't realize that he had a chance to make his own. Only, he never found the right she cat. All the beauties had been taken before he ever got a chance. And, now what if this she cat was taken? What if another grasped her before he got the chance to ask her to be his? Springwind would hate for that to happen, so when she uttered those words, the tom gave a wide grin, showing his happiness. Since he had been close to her, he could hear her irregular heart beating, and he dared to put a paw on top of hers just to feel the music of her heart. ''Do you...'' His ears continuously flickered from nervousness. ''Would you...'' How was he even supposed to approach the idea? ''Can we...'' Okay, now he was still nervous, but...it was now or never. Even if she rejected him, at least he asked. But, if she really liked him too - why would she reject him? ''Um, listen - Beefire. We've been friends for a while. A long, long while. And, we came a long way, don't you think?'' He paused for a moment to study the she cat after a small chuckle escaped him. ''And, um, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to...start this journey together? Maybe, you know. Be my mate?'' He provided a sheepish grin, but his heart had been pounding so loudly, he was sure the entire forest could hear it.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:28 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Springwind felt his heart flutter at her words. Today must had been his lucky day. Obviously, it was his lucky day. The tom had a beautiful molly nuzzling him, and telling him that she liked him too. That was a good start. Maybe - just maybe, there was a chance for them. Springwind licked his jaws, hoping that if he asked her to be his mate, that she wouldn't turn down the offer. That she would accept it, and perhaps they could start a family. Springwind was so busy taking care of others' kits, that he didn't realize that he had a chance to make his own. Only, he never found the right she cat. All the beauties had been taken before he ever got a chance. And, now what if this she cat was taken? What if another grasped her before he got the chance to ask her to be his? Springwind would hate for that to happen, so when she uttered those words, the tom gave a wide grin, showing his happiness. Since he had been close to her, he could hear her irregular heart beating, and he dared to put a paw on top of hers just to feel the music of her heart. ''Do you...'' His ears continuously flickered from nervousness. ''Would you...'' How was he even supposed to approach the idea? ''Can we...'' Okay, now he was still nervous, but...it was now or never. Even if she rejected him, at least he asked. But, if she really liked him too - why would she reject him? ''Um, listen - Beefire. We've been friends for a while. A long, long while. And, we came a long way, don't you think?'' He paused for a moment to study the she cat after a small chuckle escaped him. ''And, um, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to...start this journey together? Maybe, you know. Be my mate?'' He provided a sheepish grin, but his heart had been pounding so loudly, he was sure the entire forest could hear it.
()
Beefire felt like her heart had just bursted out of her chest. Springwind... wants to be MY mate? she thought in amazement. She would love to be with him forever, and if she said yes, she would be! Her thoughts swirled with happiness, and something else, which Beefire realised just then was love. She looked Springwind straight into his warm brown eyes, and, confidently, answered, "I would love that, Springwind, I would love that more than anything in the entire world!" she returned his earlier cheek lick by licking his cheek, and then nuzzled his shoulder. "I-I love you," she murmured into his white and gray fur.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
()
Beefire felt like her heart had just bursted out of her chest. Springwind... wants to be MY mate? she thought in amazement. She would love to be with him forever, and if she said yes, she would be! Her thoughts swirled with happiness, and something else, which Beefire realised just then was love. She looked Springwind straight into his warm brown eyes, and, confidently, answered, "I would love that, Springwind, I would love that more than anything in the entire world!" she returned his earlier cheek lick by licking his cheek, and then nuzzled his shoulder. "I-I love you," she murmured into his white and gray fur.
( )

Springwind refrained himself from wanting to jump around. Run to the ends of the earth, or just run around the moor in complete happiness. This gorgeous molly accepted to being his mate. Woah...did she really accept to being his mate? The tom could only stare at her for a moment. He didn't know what to think at first. But, he knew he was happy. So, happy that his actions couldn't even express how he felt. She gave him a lick, and started nuzzling his shoulder. The tom purred, burying his nose into the nape of her neck. This was the she cat he was meant to be with. For the rest of his life. For as many moons they would grace this earth. Even in Starclan. ''I love you too.'' He purred, the words rolling off naturally from his tongue as he uttered them. He was happy. He was happy with her, and he hoped to be with this fiery she cat for a while. ''This may sound cheesy and all; but you had made me the most happiest tom in the entire forest.'' It was cheesy, but it was the truth. He was entirely happy with this she cat. He began doting the top of her head with warm licks of affection.
Closed Thread