Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM

Old June 4th, 2020, 05:05 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw waved his tail as Croakingpaw grumbled and padded off. "See you later!" He yowled after him cheerfully, before turning to Houndsong. "Do you have a secret to tell me or something? Or are you just telling me where you've been. Because I know for sure you haven't been here." She hadn't.... right? Scorchpaw had to do a quick searching of his brain but the days were kind of muddled together, he couldn't remember if he'd seen her around or not. Probably not though, she'd always been pretty good about talking to him everyday. Before she left.

Houndsong snorted out her laughter, a wide grin across her muzzle as she gave a small head bump into her brother, pure affection for the feline. "Well, a couple things..." She glanced down her slightly swollen stomach, a small bite to her lil. "I've had kittens. Not recently but they're safe with their father. I've just... been travelling, Dogpaw joined me recently and it's been nice. It made me crave my family... It made me crave seeing you again," She meowed her heavy words, a small motherly lick to Scorchpaws forehead.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Mouseleap nodded to her apprentice. “I believe you are ready to hunt. Don’t worry if you don’t catch anything, our lesson was a bit rush. Meet back with the others when you are done or we call you.” Mouseleap gave Ribbitpaw a wink and leapt after a frog. She crouched low and then pounced on the frog. She sat on the legs to make it now hop away and killed it. Mouseleap dragged it to a place to hide it and thanked Starclan.
Ribbitpaw sat, puzzled, as Mouseleap simply ended the lesson and went off hunting on her own. Was that it? Now what was he supposed to do? Sure, now he knew how to do the hunters crouch and jump onto prey, but that was it. He didn't know where to begin in locating the prey itself. Oh well. Maybe if he tried then something might happen. Looking around, the apprentice began listening intently and sniffing the air for a scent of prey. At least, he assumed that was all there was to it, and in a way, he was right. It wasn't long before he caught the scent of something. A lizard? It sure smelled like one. And so, the tom padded carefully along, heading in the direction of the scent. Not long after, the reptile came into view, scuttling a little on the ground. It seemed tense, as if it had already sensed his presence. Ribbitpaw knew he'd have to be quick. Sneaking just a few tail-lengths closer, the apprentice suddenly sprang forward, slamming his paws down on the lizard and giving it a quick killing bite. He'd done it! He'd actually caught it! It was quite a surprise to the tom, since he hadn't been expecting to catch anything. But, here he was, holding his first catch in his mouth. Sliding it behind a rock, he scraped some dirt over it to conceal it, before going off, scenting the air for some more.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 4th, 2020, 10:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ I'd personally prefer if you both stayed out of this! 4 cats vs 1 small dog is plenty. Besides, I think it's spiced the patrol up enough. ]

There was a lot of focus on the dog's muzzle and face, which was fine.. but did little beyond distract the canine.

Between its yelps of pain, trashing, and the furious snaps as it tried to latch onto one of the attacking cats, Falcondive took the opportunity to close his own jaws down on the side of the dog's throat.

A final blow that left it crying out in pain, twisting to bite at him in an attempt to force him to let go. The rapid movement only tore his teeth further into the dog's flesh, but he released the dog and sprang away when it became apparent the stupid mutt had enough. It backed away from the patrol, growling weakly toward them before it made a break into bushes, a trail of crimson left in its wake.

Falcondive snarled after it, ignoring the stinging bite in his side. "Should make sure it is gone."

[ @Beau, @~Splash~, @MagicCat99, @gs29513 (for the note above) ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 5th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Beau @~Splash~ @BILL.
Russetpatch smiled, though still holding up the paw where the dog had bit her. Her tail flicked.

Click my dragons!
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:30 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. @MagicCat99. @~Splash~ ]

Honeysnake felt a trickle of blood down his head and shook it away, focusing on clawing the dog’s face to keep it from Falcondive. The fight seemed to be drawing to a close- one of them just needed to deliver a last hard blow. The opening appeared and Falcondive seized it so Honeysnake stepped back. No amount of clawing the dog’s face would keep its attention from the cat latched to its neck.

Honeysnake watched with claws unsheathed, ready to leap back into battle if he had to. The dog clearly didn’t want to fight anymore and took off soon after Falcondive let go. When the same warrior suggested making sure it left, Honeysnake nodded.

“Yes. The way it is now, though, I doubt all four of us need to chase it down. Two of us can stay behind and collect their prey. We’re heading back to camp after this.”

With a nod, he turned toward where the dog had fled and trotted after it, not caring who followed. The dog was weakened considerably and if it came to another fight- which he doubted- Honeysnake was sure he and whoever else came could take it. Yet, if all of the cats felt the need to come along, he didn’t really care. He’d have to go get his prey later anyway.
Old June 5th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

"SwiftPaw, I'm going to hunt somewhere else." BlackSwift told the apprentice, padding in a random direction. He looked around, he spotted some sort of bird, how was he supposed to know what kind of bird it was? BlackSwift crouched, ready to pounce at the bird. When he pounced at the bird it let out a weird noise (insert duck noises). It caught the tom off guard. But the bird didn't flee, it ran towards the shaken tom and began pecking and biting him. "Ah! Help!" BlackSwift yowled, turning and fleeing the scary bird. It was chasing the tom! He ran into SwiftPaw, "Run!" he yowled, then he thought about how dumb he looked. He turned around and pounced on the weird bird, claws unsheathed, he was desperately trying to bite the birds neck, but it was swinging it's head tying to protect it's self. "Dumb bird! Die already!" he spat anger and frustation filling his eyes. @Greenleap @Elementals @Puddle~

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; June 5th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:00 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"SwiftPaw, I'm going to hunt somewhere else." BlackSwift told the apprentice, padding in a random direction. He looked around, he spotted some sort of bird, how was he supposed to know what kind of bird it was? BlackSwift crouched, ready to pounce at the bird. When he pounced at the bird it let out a weird noise (insert duck noises). It caught the tom off guard. But the bird didn't flee, it ran towards the shaken tom and began pecking and biting him. "Ah! Help!" BlackSwift yowled, turning and fleeing the scary bird. It was chasing the tom! He ran into SwiftPaw, "Run!" he yowled, then he thought about how dumb he looked. He turned around and pounced on the weird bird, claws unsheathed, he was desperately trying to bite the birds neck, but it was swinging it's head tying to protect it's self. "Dumb bird! Die already!" he spat anger and frustation filling his eyes. @Greenleap @Elementals @Puddle~
Swiftpaw was just surprised. He jumped at the bird trying to help out. He knocked i over but it quickly pushed him off.
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Since the others made no movement to follow the dog besides Honeysnake, Falcondive growled as he did the same.

At least there was a trail of blood leading to it. And it did not take long to find it: collapsed in a heap on the ground, the tear in its neck bubbling blood. The dog had not been very large and to face four cats and get a deep laceration in its neck took its toll.

Whimpering and unable to go further, the dog let out a weak snarl as it was approached and made a feeble attempt to move away.. though it did not move far. Falcondive furrowed his brow at the injured creature, unsure of what to do in this situation. ".. Should we finish it off?" Were dogs even edible?

[ @Beau ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@WarriorsAndHorses @Greenleap

Mouseleap met back with her group and smiled in satisfaction that the group had a pretty good haul to feed at least most of the cats. She had kept in her mind that the other hunting patrols might and should have also brought back prey so it was good to not take the whole forest back.

@Puddle~

Mouseleap turned to her apprentice and purred as she saw that he had successfully caught a piece of prey. She looked closely and found the eye of the lizard stare back at her. “Oh my, a lizard! Great job Ribbitpaw, you did quite well.”she purred. She looked at the others and the sky to meow, “We should head back before Icestar decides that we should take a punishment.”
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Skykit would continue running her white fur sticking out against the leaves, she would find a trap and stare at it curiously. She took a stick and crawled forward about to put the stick in it