Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 03:57 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:54 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by constellation
Today 03:50 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by constellation
Today 03:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2018, 12:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Fawnkit Immediately as her growling once her father had told her to. She hated that her brother acted so perfect all the time when really he was mean! Her little ears were pinned to the back of her scull as she sulked. Her eyes went wide at the sound of her Mother's voice raised, she had never seen her mother this angry. Whatever was going on it gave the little she-kit a feeling of unease. Once her father got in her Mother's face her tail was free, so she sprung to her paws and raced over to Falconkit where she stuck to his side while this whole thing played out.

Cloverwhisker, having never been good at winning arguments or making rebuttals, just glared right back at him. She turned her back on him and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws tightly. She felt bad for going of on her mate, but was far too proud to say she was sorry. "If I am not allowed to raise my voice at you.." She remarked her tail swishing ever so slightly. The sound from her mouth now sounding hurt "Then you can't yell at me either..." She turned her nose up in the air. This was a signal that she had no more to say.
Falconkit didn't like it when their parents fought. He was little, but he felt that they might not be mates anymore. The tom kit lowered himself greatly, shuddering at the sight. When Fawnkit scurried next to his side, Falconkit tried to hide himself within his sister’s pelt. “Did we cause this?” He whimpered. He had heard his father blamed his mother for not discipline them well, but Falconkit knew they listened to their mother. Sometimes he was a bit rowdy, but wasn’t every kit? Either way, Falconkit didn’t like it when his father raised his voice at his mother.

When Cloverwhisker couldn’t find anything else to say, a satisfied grunt came from Coldhearted. “Nothing to say, hm? Nothing at all? That’s what I thought.” Now, Coldhearted may have been an expressionless tom, but he would never harm his mate or kits. Coldhearted was fixed to leave the den because he felt that Cloverwhisker needed to cool off, but her next words caused him to twitch his whiskers. “I’m sorry, but who yelled at who first?” Coldhearted asked, his voice evident of sarcasm. If he recalled, Cloverwhisker went off on him when he insisted that she disciplined their kits better. His voice was casual, but it wasn’t any octaves higher than it should be. “Whatever, Cloverwhisker. I’ll be back later.” Originally, he had came into the nursery to cuddle up beside her while she slept and he could watch the kits for a little while but now he was in an upset mood, so that thought was longed gone and he was padding out the nursery den.

As Coldhearted was padding out, he shoved into Chrysanthemumshade who was on her way to check on Cloverwhisker and her niece and nephew. Coldhearted bumped into her, causing the small feline to growl at him. Normally, she wasn’t aggressive but she never liked Coldhearted anyway, and never figured out why her sister loved him. Chrysanthemumshade padded towards Cloverwhisker’s nest, seeing two kits crouched together side by side. Falconkit immediately perked up at the sight of his aunt. Chrysanthemumshade gave them both a lick on their ears before turning to Cloverwhisker. “Hi, darling sister dear,” she greeted sweetly. “Decided to come visit you and the - oh! You look horrible Cloverwhisker!” Chrysanthemumshade exclaimed. Not only did Cloverwhisker look exhausted, but she looked so sad...and simply giving up. Chrysanthemumshade always saw her sister as someone beautiful and strong. Just like their mother had. “Hm, alrighty. What did that no-good-excuse-of-a-tom do to you this time? Do I need to go and knock some sense into him? Just give me the word and I promise you I’ll mess him up good. I do have connections too. I know some big cats - like really big cats that could do a number on him. Just give me the cue, sister and I’ll make sure he won’t see the light of day again!” Chrysanthemumshade piped, putting on as much of a tough expression as she could. She wasn’t lying about those large cats either. She knew Wolfglare, her friend. Sunmist, another good friend. And, even Dovecoo’s mate, Honeythistle could beat the living daylights out of Coldhearted. Chrysanthemumshade felt that they didn’t even need to gang up on the tom. Wolfglare alone could beat Coldhearted into a pulp just because of his massive size. The same with Honeythistle. Although Sunmist might be hesitant to do it because he always been a gentle tom. Chrysanthemumshade was fierce when it came to her family. She only had her siblings, so if anyone harmed them, she didn’t like that.
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:30 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
how many days had it been since flashpaw smiled truthfully? how many times had she faked it and cats have passed by without a trace? they let their eyes close at the head on their shoulder. They hadnt been affectionate with anyone since Geckoleaf had passed away. they could remember how her tongue had felt threading in their fur whenever she would groom them. at the fond memory, they found themselves leaning down and dragging their tongue gently across her forehead, a soft purr erupting from their chest. if you asked any cat, no one ever saw daydream like this, purring and grooming others. but this was an exception. perhaps they both needed this. they knew what it was like to smile everyday for the sake of not wanting others to worry. that fake appearance had been so tiring they didnt even try to pull it anymore, letting their distaste show at most moments of the day, its why most cats disliked them. they battled with their own issues of exhaustion, distress, and over all dislike for being a medicine cat, longing to be a warrior. but this. this. cats like this is why daydream kept doing what they were doing, it was cats like this that made their job so fulfilling. their purr stopped to speak,"Theres no need to say thank you for the treatment you deserve."
She relished the moment that Daydream's tongue dragged across her temples, purring crackly once more. Thoughts flooded her senses, but still she held them back, wanting to savor the moment of affection, no matter how small. This was why she was still alive- why she hadn't given up on life yet. Cats like this, however little there were, that could still put a smile on her face. Listening to the medicine cat speak a response made her half-smile grow into a full-out grin. She had never quite thought of herself as "deserving" before. And she really did begin to see Branchpaw a new way. Not as gone forever, but simply... what did Daydream say? Yes, a pause in their friendship. Her purr was cut short, though, as one thought broke through her mental barrier. Flashpaw didn't want to break the moment, but she knew it wouldn't last much longer, so she murmured, "Have you ever seen Branchpaw in StarClan? I just.. I have to know." It really was something that had been bothering her for a while now, yet somehow, hadn't come up in the time she'd been sitting in the medicine den and talking to Daydream. She was no longer worried about whether relaxing was a "show of weakness"; now, she just needed someone that she could count on. Someone that she didn't have to hide her true feelings from. Someone that could heal the wounds Branchpaw's death had left. And the medicine cat had at least healed a few, which was more than any other had done. Because of that, there was a fondness growing for them.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 18th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yeah, I once heard of a cat named Milkdrinker from SkyClan safe to say his mother or father was a little wacked up in the head." Wildstrike cringed not liking the thought of parents that dumb when it came to naming their kit, "And don't be naive Duskthorn we fight sometimes which for the record we should because we have a healthy functioning relationship and you need to fight to establish rules and boundaries for the said relationship if we want it to work!" He chided softly shaking his head in a joking matter, "And of course he loves me were mates Duskthorn!" He laughed finding the answer to his question rather obvious, "I do hope there aren't any complications I mean I've been having stomach cramps and nausea but, I think that's just par for the course of preg-Gah!" Wildstrike mewed before being cut off mid-sentence by an odd feeling . @Boba Fett
Duskthorn snickered at the name 'Milkdrinker". To him it sounded like a name given to a kittypet, not a warrior. Duskthorn blinked at Wildstrike's sudden chiding. He was once again reminded that Wildstrike's reactions were never what he expected. The tom knew he should be able to predict everything about his siblings, but he had failed to pay enough attention to that as a kit. He was now trying to amend that and become closer to his family, but it was already too late to fix things with Greyfrost. If you can hear me, Greyfrost... I'm sorry for not being the best sibling. There was so much more that I could have done for you, and I never helped you out like I should have, he thought solemnly. He shook his head and jumped as Wildstrike interrupted his sentence with a loud exclamation. Duskthorn jumped forward and said, "are you okay?" He was worried that if something was seriously wrong, he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Suddenly he wished Silverscar was here because he always seemed to do the right thing for Wildstrike. @Boba Fett
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:49 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn snickered at the name 'Milkdrinker". To him it sounded like a name given to a kittypet, not a warrior. Duskthorn blinked at Wildstrike's sudden chiding. He was once again reminded that Wildstrike's reactions were never what he expected. The tom knew he should be able to predict everything about his siblings, but he had failed to pay enough attention to that as a kit. He was now trying to amend that and become closer to his family, but it was already too late to fix things with Greyfrost. If you can hear me, Greyfrost... I'm sorry for not being the best sibling. There was so much more that I could have done for you, and I never helped you out like I should have, he thought solemnly. He shook his head and jumped as Wildstrike interrupted his sentence with a loud exclamation. Duskthorn jumped forward and said, "are you okay?" He was worried that if something was seriously wrong, he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Suddenly he wished Silverscar was here because he always seemed to do the right thing for Wildstrike. @Boba Fett
Wildstrike let out a small squeak, "Yeah, I-I'm fine I-I just felt a... really bad cramp." He fibbed thinking that Duskthorn would be weirded out if he told his brother he thought he had just felt a kitten kick for the first time, "I get them when I haven't eaten enough you know it's like my body's way of saying the kits need their nourishment." He mewed suppressing another outcry as he felt another one, "It helps when I lay down." He then added settling once again to the ground as he began to anxiously clean his coat feeling several more little flutters and kicks, "S-so what's your favorite color? Mine's b-blue but, orange is nice too!" He purred somewhat awkwardly trying to change the subject from his 'pain'.
@Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a small squeak, "Yeah, I-I'm fine I-I just felt a... really bad cramp." He fibbed thinking that Duskthorn would be weirded out if he told his brother he thought he had just felt a kitten kick for the first time, "I get them when I haven't eaten enough you know it's like my body's way of saying the kits need their nourishment." He mewed suppressing another outcry as he felt another one, "It helps when I lay down." He then added settling once again to the ground as he began to anxiously clean his coat feeling several more little flutters and kicks, "S-so what's your favorite color? Mine's b-blue but, orange is nice too!" He purred somewhat awkwardly trying to change the subject from his 'pain'.
"Uhh," Duskthorn said hesitantly. "Okay. Do you want... um... me to get some food, then?" He was relieved that nothing was seriously wrong, as he had been fearing the worst. He jogged over to the fresh-kill pile, glad to take a break from that conversation for a while. He pulled out a plump rabbit and took it to Wildstrike. After setting it in front of him, Duskthorn sat down and licked his paw. "I like the orange like... you know, in the sunset," he said softly, still sensing awkwardness from his brother. "Purple's a nice color... I suppose." He shook his head and replied, "This is silly. Let's talk about something worthwhile." He had no idea as to what classified as 'worthwhile', so he sat there silently, hoping Wildstrike would come up with something to talk about.
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Uhh," Duskthorn said hesitantly. "Okay. Do you want... um... me to get some food, then?" He was relieved that nothing was seriously wrong, as he had been fearing the worst. He jogged over to the fresh-kill pile, glad to take a break from that conversation for a while. He pulled out a plump rabbit and took it to Wildstrike. After setting it in front of him, Duskthorn sat down and licked his paw. "I like the orange like... you know, in the sunset," he said softly, still sensing awkwardness from his brother. "Purple's a nice color... I suppose." He shook his head and replied, "This is silly. Let's talk about something worthwhile." He had no idea as to what classified as 'worthwhile', so he sat there silently, hoping Wildstrike would come up with something to talk about.
"No, it's really fine Duskthorn! I don't need more-" Wildstrike stopped midsentence realizing his attempt at not getting anymore more food had been futile and as Duskthorn came back Wildstrike made sure to give him a soft glare, "Dusky if I keep getting fed big ass rabbits I'm going to start getting fat and not in 'cutesy chubby I'm expecting kits' way but the 'I'm a kitty-pet who hasn't moved his butt in twenty seasons' kinda way and trust me that doesn't look good on anyone!" He playfully whined pushing the rabbit away and at this point just ignoring the little kicks he was getting, "Worthwhile hmm? How about let's discuss this question. Are there any failures in your life you are proud of?" He inquired the question just popping into his head.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 18th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

To Smokepaw, gender didn't matter. The only things that mattered were strength and skill. Usually, appearance didn't matter, but with Daturapaw's size all Smokepaw could wonder about her was how much strength and skill does she have. The only reason Smokepaw doubted her skill was because she was a newly appointed apprentice, but that would be fixed in due time, so he wasn't worried about that. It was her strength, and maybe even speed, that worried - yes WORRIED - him. Both for her own and the Clan's sake. Smokepaw might find Daturapaw slightly annoying, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't grieve if she died. And that most definately didn't mean that he WANTED her to die! Plus, if she's in battle and she's (somehow) the last cat able to fight, what hope did ShadowClan have. Smokepaw's and Daturapaw's Clan's chance at winning that battle would be second to none unless Daturapaw grew bigger and stronger as she grew older. Smokepaw remembered when she was talking about how good she was at fighting and stuff, and he just hoped that all of that was true. "Well, I sure now that I can't be invincible, I-I just wasn't sure YOU knew," he huffed indignantly as she giggled at him. At this point, Smokepaw didn't even bother yelling at her for calling him a 'silly tom', instead, he ignored that, as it wasn't meant to offend him anyways, so why should HE care about it. What Daturapaw said next surprised Smokepaw even more than what she had said before 'I probably still have more than a long way to go' she said. The only reason that this surprised Smokepaw was because she had been talking about how great she was so confidently just a few moments before. He wondered if she was going though tough times, or if there was simply something wrong with the brain of the molly in front of him, but he shrugged it off, thinking that he'd find out sooner or later, and even if he didn't then he could just ask her brother and Smokepaw's best friend, Nightfallpaw. And THEN Daturapaw almost COMPLETELY changed the subject,"Pfft, who's not ready to become a warrior...?" He grumbled at a volume that he hoped was loud enough for Daturapaw to hear. Daturapaw's seemingly constant change of subject added onto how much she talked didn't make her much more fun to talk to than she was before, nor did it help with Smokepaw's attitude.
It was highly doubtful if Daturapaw would grow. As she aged, her height wouldn’t grow any taller. She assumed that she was stuck in this phase which made her very insecure but it didn’t deter her. Daturapaw knew that within time she would have to adapt to a new fighting style fit for her height when it came to battling. Hunting should be no problem for her, however. As she had small, lithe physique and hiding among the grass because her small side should be able to make her an expert. Whatever trails she had to face, Daturapaw only wanted to be someone in her clan. Who others saw instead of stepped on. No one said life would be easy, and whatever challenge that was thrown her way all she had to do was take it and embrace it. Turn whatever was bitter into something sweet. Daturapaw squinted her eyes at the tom, “No one is invincible,” she concluded. “There are some really, really big cats in Shadowclan though,” other than her father, “I would think they were invincible with their size but nope! They live normal lives. They get hurt like everyone else. They’re...my role models if I’m honest.” Daturapaw held an aspired look, her thoughts settling on to some of the bravest cats in Shadowclan. Daturapaw always been very loyal to her clan - too loyal perhaps that it was considered a fault. “It never hurts to play the heroic card, I suppose. Everyone wants to feel protected, right?” Daturapaw knew Smokepaw wasn’t invincible, but she liked to think of the tom being that way. She was far from being invinicible, as if that wasn’t obvious, but it wasn’t a crime to fantasize. In order to keep the tom’s attention directed on her, Daturapaw had asked him if he was ready to become a warrior. She didn’t get the response she wanted, as instead he grumbled in reply to her. This made her pin her ears to her head and quietly hum. Daturapaw was a thoughtful cat, and she may had a tiny liking for Smokepaw, but she wasn’t completely oblivious to the way he often addressed her. Yet, she buried this down and continued to be nice to him. Although she felt that it was hard because he wasn’t being as cooperative. Maybe that was a tom thing...? Nightfallpaw was somewhat the same way. Only Nightfallpaw wasn’t only mean, but he liked to play leader and boss others around. “I’m certainly not ready.” She finally days after some thought process time. “I have a lot of training to do. And, what’s better than starting today?” She piped, once again as brightly as she could manage. The small cat shuffled to her paws, giving a quick stretch of her limbs. “I think I’m going to go find Larkdrizzle to see what we’re gonna do today!” She smiled, softly beginning to turn around. She flicked her tail towards the tom. “I hope to see you around sometime!” She called back before trotting away. As she did, she reflected on their conversation. She didn’t think Smokepaw liked didn’t like her - possibly she had caught him at a bad time? Maybe he was in a sulky mood all day? Whatever it may have been, Daturapaw normally did not like to be around others who had attitudes. She silently hoped the next time she talked to him, he would be in a more - well - upbeat mood.

Quote:
(Sorry for the absurdly late reply!)

Wildstrike was at his wit's end. For one Silverscar had been coddling mess when it came to him and of course not to mention his brothers and mother who while were trying their best to be understanding only came off to him like they were always walking on eggshells about his 'condition'. Could he even call it a condition he thought? Well, he might as well just say it like it was...he was pregnant. One might try to say that he should be grateful for this 'gift' seeing as some cats tried their whole lives to start a family and were never able to. But the problem was he wasn't one of those cats! Wildstrike was a tom that was perfectly content with just his mate and family and while sure there were a few times when he and Silverscar had discussed the possibility of surrogacy it had never amounted to anything. And guess what he was fine with that! So surprisingly it wasn't exactly the best day of his life when half-a-moon age he found out that he was both intersex and up the duff. Letting out a long-winded sigh Wildstrike then plopped himself down on the ground and started to gently groom himself hoping it would work to destress him.

@Constellation
Bullheaded gave a long luxuriously stretch. With his claws unsheathed, he purposely dug them deep into the ground to hear them make that annoying scratching sound. Bullheaded looked up, the cats bustling around him. Each of them caught his attention - too many that he could mess with. It wasn’t a good thing to catch the attention of this bull. If he laid his eyes on a specific target, he was ready to bulldoze into it. Bullheaded got to his paws, his coat falling around him like a downy blanket, though his chest fur was untidy and stuck out every way, including the tuft of fur on top of his head, staying in a style that he preferred to be kept unkempt. Bullheaded prowled around, his movement graceful with a hint of troublemaking swagger that he knew others couldn’t perfect. Bullheaded walked around with a confidence that was obvious that he beheld. Without looking down, his amber gaze flicker from one cat to the other. Each he had dismissed with a flick of his tail because they wasn’t worth his attention. Maybe that was a good thing on the other cats’ part. Finally, his eyes landed on the perfect target. Just sitting under a tree was a cat grooming themselves. On a day like this why would anyone want to just sit around? Granted, he just finished relaxing himself, but his selfish thoughts didn’t want other cats to be serene. So, Bullheaded rounded the turn and pushed himself against the other cat. “Ayy wassup! Need some company?” The black and white tom’s whiskers twitched in mischief, and quickly he added, “Ye, I know ya do. Kinda bored and have no one to bother - so it’s ya lucky day, buddy!” Bullheaded announced brilliantly, using a paw to jab the tom in the chest. Whether any cat liked him or enjoyed his company, never bothered Bullheaded as he was the type of tom to do as he pleased whenever he pleased. Settling himself down, he brought up a paw to give it a couple licks. “Why ya look so down on ya self? Got a nail in yer paw or sumthin’?” He questioned, snorting.
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
"No, it's really fine Duskthorn! I don't need more-" Wildstrike stopped midsentence realizing his attempt at not getting anymore more food had been futile and as Duskthorn came back Wildstrike made sure to give him a soft glare, "Dusky if I keep getting fed big ass rabbits I'm going to start getting fat and not in 'cutesy chubby I'm expecting kits' way but the 'I'm a kitty-pet who hasn't moved his butt in twenty seasons' kinda way and trust me that doesn't look good on anyone!" He playfully whined pushing the rabbit away and at this point just ignoring the little kicks he was getting, "Worthwhile hmm? How about let's discuss this question. Are there any failures in your life you are proud of?" He inquired the question just popping into his head.
Duskthorn threw his paws up innocently and smiled, taking the rabbit back. He reached down and began eating the rabbit guiltlessly. He glanced at Wildstrike, shrugging as he quickly finished off the rabbit, sharply contrasting to his slow eating earlier. "Failures and proud? Pretty sure those two don't go together," Duskthorn answered. "If you were proud of it, it wouldn't be a failure." He shrugged and looked away continuing, "There is one failure that I regret, though. I never really got close enough to Greyfrost before he died. I would have loved to have a wonderful relationship, but I didn't realize how selfish I was until it was too late." He sniffled and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to put a damper on the conversation."
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was highly doubtful if Daturapaw would grow. As she aged, her height wouldn’t grow any taller. She assumed that she was stuck in this phase which made her very insecure but it didn’t deter her. Daturapaw knew that within time she would have to adapt to a new fighting style fit for her height when it came to battling. Hunting should be no problem for her, however. As she had small, lithe physique and hiding among the grass because her small side should be able to make her an expert. Whatever trails she had to face, Daturapaw only wanted to be someone in her clan. Who others saw instead of stepped on. No one said life would be easy, and whatever challenge that was thrown her way all she had to do was take it and embrace it. Turn whatever was bitter into something sweet. Daturapaw squinted her eyes at the tom, “No one is invincible,” she concluded. “There are some really, really big cats in Shadowclan though,” other than her father, “I would think they were invincible with their size but nope! They live normal lives. They get hurt like everyone else. They’re...my role models if I’m honest.” Daturapaw held an aspired look, her thoughts settling on to some of the bravest cats in Shadowclan. Daturapaw always been very loyal to her clan - too loyal perhaps that it was considered a fault. “It never hurts to play the heroic card, I suppose. Everyone wants to feel protected, right?” Daturapaw knew Smokepaw wasn’t invincible, but she liked to think of the tom being that way. She was far from being invinicible, as if that wasn’t obvious, but it wasn’t a crime to fantasize. In order to keep the tom’s attention directed on her, Daturapaw had asked him if he was ready to become a warrior. She didn’t get the response she wanted, as instead he grumbled in reply to her. This made her pin her ears to her head and quietly hum. Daturapaw was a thoughtful cat, and she may had a tiny liking for Smokepaw, but she wasn’t completely oblivious to the way he often addressed her. Yet, she buried this down and continued to be nice to him. Although she felt that it was hard because he wasn’t being as cooperative. Maybe that was a tom thing...? Nightfallpaw was somewhat the same way. Only Nightfallpaw wasn’t only mean, but he liked to play leader and boss others around. “I’m certainly not ready.” She finally days after some thought process time. “I have a lot of training to do. And, what’s better than starting today?” She piped, once again as brightly as she could manage. The small cat shuffled to her paws, giving a quick stretch of her limbs. “I think I’m going to go find Larkdrizzle to see what we’re gonna do today!” She smiled, softly beginning to turn around. She flicked her tail towards the tom. “I hope to see you around sometime!” She called back before trotting away. As she did, she reflected on their conversation. She didn’t think Smokepaw liked didn’t like her - possibly she had caught him at a bad time? Maybe he was in a sulky mood all day? Whatever it may have been, Daturapaw normally did not like to be around others who had attitudes. She silently hoped the next time she talked to him, he would be in a more - well - upbeat mood.

Bullheaded gave a long luxuriously stretch. With his claws unsheathed, he purposely dug them deep into the ground to hear them make that annoying scratching sound. Bullheaded looked up, the cats bustling around him. Each of them caught his attention - too many that he could mess with. It wasn’t a good thing to catch the attention of this bull. If he laid his eyes on a specific target, he was ready to bulldoze into it. Bullheaded got to his paws, his coat falling around him like a downy blanket, though his chest fur was untidy and stuck out every way, including the tuft of fur on top of his head, staying in a style that he preferred to be kept unkempt. Bullheaded prowled around, his movement graceful with a hint of troublemaking swagger that he knew others couldn’t perfect. Bullheaded walked around with a confidence that was obvious that he beheld. Without looking down, his amber gaze flicker from one cat to the other. Each he had dismissed with a flick of his tail because they wasn’t worth his attention. Maybe that was a good thing on the other cats’ part. Finally, his eyes landed on the perfect target. Just sitting under a tree was a cat grooming themselves. On a day like this why would anyone want to just sit around? Granted, he just finished relaxing himself, but his selfish thoughts didn’t want other cats to be serene. So, Bullheaded rounded the turn and pushed himself against the other cat. “Ayy wassup! Need some company?” The black and white tom’s whiskers twitched in mischief, and quickly he added, “Ye, I know ya do. Kinda bored and have no one to bother - so it’s ya lucky day, buddy!” Bullheaded announced brilliantly, using a paw to jab the tom in the chest. Whether any cat liked him or enjoyed his company, never bothered Bullheaded as he was the type of tom to do as he pleased whenever he pleased. Settling himself down, he brought up a paw to give it a couple licks. “Why ya look so down on ya self? Got a nail in yer paw or sumthin’?” He questioned, snorting.
Smokepaw looked away and let her leave, slightly relieved to see her go, but in a way, it kind of felt a little more boring. Maybe even a little to... Quiet? Smokepaw wasn't sure, but he did know that Daturapaw wasn't actually as bad as she she may have seemed at first. He shrugged,"I guess all cats have some sort of 'secret identity' ..." he mused to himself.

[ Well, that was fun X3 ]
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn threw his paws up innocently and smiled, taking the rabbit back. He reached down and began eating the rabbit guiltlessly. He glanced at Wildstrike, shrugging as he quickly finished off the rabbit, sharply contrasting to his slow eating earlier. "Failures and proud? Pretty sure those two don't go together," Duskthorn answered. "If you were proud of it, it wouldn't be a failure." He shrugged and looked away continuing, "There is one failure that I regret, though. I never really got close enough to Greyfrost before he died. I would have loved to have a wonderful relationship, but I didn't realize how selfish I was until it was too late." He sniffled and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to put a damper on the conversation."

Wildstrike watched his brother devour the rabbit with relative amusement before letting out a snicker, "Hey, Duskthorn are you sure you're not expecting kits too? Because you're sure eating like a pregnant cat!" He giggled the mere thought of Duskthorn somehow being pregnant sending him into a laughing fit before immediately stopping after he heard Duskthorn's next few sentences, "Hey now don't beat yourself up I, in all honesty, wasn't that close to Greyfrost either and that's okay! We all have things we should have done or wished we would have but, at the end of the day duelling on the past is only going to make you more miserable Duskthorn!" He cooed trying his best to comfort his brother, "I mean compared to me Duskthorn you're a saint and so is Treestep! At least you two didn't waste half your life leading on a she-cat you didn't love I mean that right there is pretty selfish! As is thinking of taking tansy to kill your unborn kits because you're scared of dying in labor!"

@Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Closed Thread