Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 AM
alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:57 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:55 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by silver.
Today 06:34 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2018, 10:32 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike took a few deep breaths in an attempt calm himself down, "Look Duskthorn and Treestep I'm sorry for constantly snapping and being way too emotional I'm...I'm just stressed. And I know that isn't at all a justification for my actions but it's true and once again I'm sorry." He mewed finally coming to terms with his actions and trying to make his voice as sincere as possible as he used his paw to wipe away any excess tears, "You guys are also right about Silverscar I just do it and it's not right." He admitted laying on the ground as he started to enjoy his now mostly cold rabbit, "H-how about we just discuss something c-completely different?" He then inquired softly

@Boba Fett
Treestep nodded,"Of course Wildstrike. Anything you want. So... What something that's completely different do you want to talk about?" He asked with a tilt of his head, love clear in his voice.

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:43 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream was tired. they always were, the word seemed almost repetitive. their body felt heavy and every pawstep seemed like more effort than it was worth anymore. should they still be moaning over it? after all, starclan was punishing them, right? but what had daydream done in the first place? first, it was the death of their best friend cricketpaw, then geckoleaf dying in their arms. what was next? was nightpaw next? they had a grave look on their face, silence feeling cold in the air but they didnt mind. their claws dig in the ground as they thought. the more that they thought, the more angry they became. they were nothing more than a toy for starclan to play around with because they refused to follow them. they were defined by logic and reason, not being ran by cats made of stars who knew nothing of the world they left behind.

they were taken out of their thoughts when flashpaw entered the den. hmm. daydream was easy at reading cats, it was honestly a talent at this point. the molly looked tired. from what? from training? no, distress. daydream could see it anywhere, because it was the same appearance they gave out every day. they closed their eyes, gathering and closing off their thoughts. their patients always came first after all. it could be seen by any cat that they had a selfless card. they had more injuries than almost any warrior, mainly because they always treated themselves last. things only got worse after geckoleaf died. "Yes, Im here." they mewed calmly, opening their eyes and sitting up from their position from laying in front on their den wall.

"Your breathing is heavy again induced from your asthma and distress, yet you smile. why?" they recoiled bluntly, amber hues resting in slits on the apprentice.

"I would say in a few days. Once your wounds are sealed and dont risk reopening, and I know you can atleast walk without help, ill consider letting you go back to warrior duties in due time. right now, just rest and not worry about that stuff. I'll let Goldenstar well be short of a warrior, Im sure he will understand." they mewed calmly.
Nightsky nodded,"Ok Daydream," he whispered,"One more question though... Can I sleep now or must I still stay awake?" He didn't know when the next time he'd be able to go to sleep was, right now all he could do was hope that he got to rest now. He also hoped that his brothers weren't to worried about him. He didn't want them to bother Daydream, which they'd probably do if they found out that their brother was in the medicine den.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 16th, 2018, 02:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Smokepaw ducked through the entrance to the ShadowClan clearing after leaving camp to hunt by himself, yet again. Though, he thought that the Warriors of ShadowClan had given up lecturing him on staying in camp, as it didn't work. Smokepaw turned his head to the fresh-kill pile, two mice and a mole swinging from his jaws as he did so. As soon as he spotted the puny pile he walked over to it and set the prey down gently, not wanting to shatter any bones and accidentally make any of his Clanmates choke. He sat shivering for a second, looking over the prey pile for anything good enough to eat. After a few moments of the cold brushing through his fur, Smokepaw finally found what he was looking for. A frog. They may not be the tastiest morsels, but they were by far the juiciest in leaf-bare, as everything else seemed to dry out much quicker. Though, sadly for ShadowClan, frogs usually hid from the cold. Smokepaw was lucky to have found this small one in the fresh-prey pile. He took his frog and settled down in a patch of sunlight, hoping to warm up, though it didn't work. He looked around for one of his friends that he could huddle with for warmth but found none. Probably all sleeping, he thought as he grunted, taking a small bite of the frog.

( 0.0 you are a GOOD roleplayer X3 )
“I swear if I didn’t look like a cat, these lizardbrained idiots would be after me like prey.” Daturapaw scoffed. Bending her head down, she lightly groomed her tail. She thought becoming an apprentice would be the milestone of her life but instead it seemed life was throwing obstacle after obstacle every moment her eyes blinked. Daturapaw hopped to her paws, feeling slightly better now that her tail was healing from being rudelystepped upon. She tiptoed a few steps forward, her eyes scanning the area. She didn’t want to be caught as another cat’s target. After noticing that the other cats were minding their own business, Daturapaw trailed after a black, grey striped cat. Much bigger than her by a long shot. With her head held high and her tail flicked above to display her confidence, Daturapaw walked with a natural elegance that every she cat should possessed. She didn’t even notice that the tom in front of her came back from a hunt. She halted her movement to watch as he dropped his prey in exchange for something else. Daturapaw approached the tom further, cringing when she saw that he picked up a frog. “Ew. Frogs are disgusting.” Daturapaw commented. The she cat preferred anything with fur because they carried the juiciest blood, in her opinion. Daturapaw sniffed around the pile for anything edible. There were a fair share amount of mice, some shrews, maybe even birds - wait, what type of bird is that? Another thing she didn’t like; birds. They were too feathery in her opinion. Eventually, she opted out for a mouse, grabbing the prey into her jaws before she looked around for a spot to relax. Daturapaw shivered involuntarily as it was a habit of hers ever since she was born. Quickly, the she cat scurried away from the fresh kill pile, landing herself in a patch of sunlight. Just great! This is so annoying. She rolled her eyes. At least it was better than Leafbare. With Newleaf, it provided fresh prey and a bit of beauty to the forest. The con was the constant change of weather. Even the flowers - another thing Daturapaw didn’t like very much, despite being named after one. The cat from earlier was in this spot, though, so that must had been a plus. It was the first time that she actually got a good look at him. Squeezing the mouse between her jaws, Daturapaw squinted her eyes. Is that who I think it is? The small feline slowly approached the black, grey striped tom. When she was close enough, she dropped her prey in front of him. “Oh!” She exclaimed, her eyes widening, “It is you Smokepaw! For a minute there I thought you were someone else.” She made herself comfortable in front of the tom, starting to take small nibbles from her meal. Daturapaw knew he was one of the older apprentices, but she saw him usually with her brother, Nightfallpaw. Since Nightfallpaw was his friend, she saw herself as one of his friends. Besides, Nightfallpaw always managed to find some cute friends. And, by far, Daturapaw knew this one was cute. Hmm...I wonder how come I didn’t notice him in front of me when he was at the fresh kill pile. I usually always notice him.

[ Thank you!! ;n; I believe that it depends on the character that makes it so easy to roleplay with them. If you have a connection with that character then it’s so easy to get into their personality c: ]
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Doh

Onestrike slouched out from the warrior cats den, drawn out by the absence of his mate in the nest beside him. The gangly black furred tom scanned the clearing with a heavy amber gaze and let out a disappointed sigh when he couldn't immediately spot Nettleleap. He trotted over to a tree stump on the edge of the clearing, and lay on the ground, pressing his spine up against the stump. He stretched his legs, and flexed his claws lazily, before bringing his single white paw to his mouth to give a swift lick. Onestrike wanted to see Nettleleap badly, but he knew she was likely feeling the same way and would seek him out soon enough, and he might as well look as good as possible for when she found him.

@Opal
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Onestrike slouched out from the warrior cats den, drawn out by the absence of his mate in the nest beside him. The gangly black furred tom scanned the clearing with a heavy amber gaze and let out a disappointed sigh when he couldn't immediately spot Nettleleap. He trotted over to a tree stump on the edge of the clearing, and lay on the ground, pressing his spine up against the stump. He stretched his legs, and flexed his claws lazily, before bringing his single white paw to his mouth to give a swift lick. Onestrike wanted to see Nettleleap badly, but he knew she was likely feeling the same way and would seek him out soon enough, and he might as well look as good as possible for when she found him.

@Opal
Nettleleap carried a frog into camp slightly spiteful over the fact she had been assigned to a hunting patrol without Onestrike but, luckily the contempt for Halfgaze's stupid decision quickly fizzled away upon seeing him. She now in a lively spirit quickly disposed of the prey before rushing up to him an air of excitement clearing seen on her, "There you are lovely~" She then mewed coyly as she approached him, making sure to keep a suave attitude despite the urge to leap and burying him in affection, "How's your day been? My been bloody awful without you~" Nettleleap confessed giving him a soft nuzzle.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 03:31 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Nettleleap carried a frog into camp slightly spiteful over the fact she had been assigned to a hunting patrol without Onestrike but, luckily the contempt for Halfgaze's stupid decision quickly fizzled away upon seeing him. She now in a lively spirit quickly disposed of the prey before rushing up to him an air of excitement clearing seen on her, "There you are lovely~" She then mewed coyly as she approached him, making sure to keep a suave attitude despite the urge to leap and burying him in affection, "How's your day been? My been bloody awful without you~" Nettleleap confessed giving him a soft nuzzle.
Onestrike sat up immediately when he heard his mate call out in greeting, and the excitement in his eyes matched hers. He could see her behaving semi-calmly, but knew her well enough to know she was overjoyed to see him. As she nuzzled him her let out a satisfied purr a teasing tone entering his voice, "Well honestly I've been asleep for most of it so it wasn't too bad," Onestrike rose to his paws to circle around Nettleleap once, brushing his pelt against hers affectionately, "But since I've been awake, 'bloody awful' sums it up pretty well." He settled back down into a crouch in front of her, continuing, "Have you eaten yet? I didn't see you eat anything last night."
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:17 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Onestrike sat up immediately when he heard his mate call out in greeting, and the excitement in his eyes matched hers. He could see her behaving semi-calmly, but knew her well enough to know she was overjoyed to see him. As she nuzzled him her let out a satisfied purr a teasing tone entering his voice, "Well honestly I've been asleep for most of it so it wasn't too bad," Onestrike rose to his paws to circle around Nettleleap once, brushing his pelt against hers affectionately, "But since I've been awake, 'bloody awful' sums it up pretty well." He settled back down into a crouch in front of her, continuing, "Have you eaten yet? I didn't see you eat anything last night."

"No, not yet but, it's okay I'm not really hungry." Nettleleap mused giving her paw a quick lick before adopting a more joking persona, "And besides I have to keep my perfect figure somehow Onestrike and that definitely isn't by shoving prey down my throat!" She chuckled, casually stretching as she batted her eyelashes softly, "I mean come on Honey I don't want to start looking like a queen!" Nettleleap teased giving her mates ear a playful nib.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Panic! (at the Disco)
A gentle hum came from the brown-striped warrior as he slipped through the entrance of the camp with the rest of a hunting patrol, a plump squirrel hanging from his jaws as the tomcat’s tail flicked back and forth behind him. Pinewhisker had been working harder than usual today, going on patrols and hunting whenever he could to help the clan recover from the harshness that cold season of Leafbare had caused them. He was honestly rather glad that he could finally kick back and relax for once in awhile, which made him give a little excited bound as he dispersed from the rest of the patrol he had been with and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the squirrel among the rest of the limp carcasses. The sky over his head was a deepened color was day was turning to dusk and the sun was setting ever so slowly, dipping under the horizon. It was a beautiful day today with warm sunlight and hardly any wild or snow in sight from what he could see. Pinewhisker gave a smile at this, feeling satisfied with what he had done today and took a seat in a cozy patch of sunlight, his lightened green-hued eyes watching as cats were already beginning to head to their dens to turn in for the night. The male, however, did not seem too keen to move from his position yet though, almost like something was silent holding him there - asking him to just wait and see what was in store for him.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

A black and white tom lounged in the tree. Far up, hidden by the shadows of this shady residence. His tail aimlessly swished below him, a comforting manner. His head was low, laying on one paw while the other paw dangled from the tree. This was an excellent lounging spot to behold. Far up where no one else would bother you. Bullheaded was the type of tom to bother others but everyone knew to stay away from him. Clan life wasn’t ideal for him but it sure beat loneliness as the tom was a social butterfly and had his fill of causing disturbance to any feline. On other occasions, he enjoyed hiding among the trees without a care in the world. His mind was pretty much a blank state of thought. He could faintly hear the other cats below him chatting away, so he lifted his head to peer down. He didn’t see much as most was covered by the growing leaves and branches. With his interest being stolen, Bullheaded immediately jumped down expertly from each branch until he landed with a loud “thud” on the ground. Relaxing was fun and all, but it wasn’t hisncup of tea. To balance his boredom, he sought out a new “friend”. The tom sat down on his haunches, bringing up a paw and began licking it devilishly. He smooth the fur on top of his head - stopped once he realized he didn’t like the feeling - and used his paw to roughly scatter the fur on top of his head to make it appear messy. Forget about being clean. Playing games was all about getting dirty.

@Opal
(Sorry for the absurdly late reply!)

Wildstrike was at his wit's end. For one Silverscar had been coddling mess when it came to him and of course not to mention his brothers and mother who while were trying their best to be understanding only came off to him like they were always walking on eggshells about his 'condition'. Could he even call it a condition he thought? Well, he might as well just say it like it was...he was pregnant. One might try to say that he should be grateful for this 'gift' seeing as some cats tried their whole lives to start a family and were never able to. But the problem was he wasn't one of those cats! Wildstrike was a tom that was perfectly content with just his mate and family and while sure there were a few times when he and Silverscar had discussed the possibility of surrogacy it had never amounted to anything. And guess what he was fine with that! So surprisingly it wasn't exactly the best day of his life when half-a-moon age he found out that he was both intersex and up the duff. Letting out a long-winded sigh Wildstrike then plopped himself down on the ground and started to gently groom himself hoping it would work to destress him.

@Constellation

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:

"No, not yet but, it's okay I'm not really hungry." Nettleleap mused giving her paw a quick lick before adopting a more joking persona, "And besides I have to keep my perfect figure somehow Onestrike and that definitely isn't by shoving prey down my throat!" She chuckled, casually stretching as she batted her eyelashes softly, "I mean come on Honey I don't want to start looking like a queen!" Nettleleap teased giving her mates ear a playful nib.
"That's only going to bother me if it get's to point where you are giving birth to frogs, Nettleleap." Onestrike flicked his ear at her affectionate nip, and swung his paw gently to thud into Nettleleap's shoulder. The long-legged tom rose to his paws once again and trotted over to the fresh kill pile before she could respond. He snagged a skinny pigeon and carried it over to place it infront of Nettleleap. "I was planning to go hunting later today to get something for myself, but now I will go to replace this instead. I'd much prefer to eat with you now than by myself later." Onestrike sunk his teeth into the fresh-kill and tore a bite away, looking into Nettleleap's eyes as he chewed a feathery mouthful. He swallowed it and pushed the pigeon over to Nettleleap, continuing, "You should atleast eat a little bit, to keep your energy up. It's still leaf-bare, and it's bad enough I can't do anything about the cold you feel, I'd like to atleast make sure you don't starve.
Closed Thread