Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:34 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:26 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:24 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2018, 05:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Daturapaw knew she was a premature kit. She always had been the sickly one, the one who everyone thought would die. As the smallest kit, Pearlstream feared that anyone who played roughly with her would cause her great harm. Truth be told, Daturapaw was tired of the constant affection and worried attention her parents gave her. The day Daturapaw became an apprentice...she was ready. Only...she didn’t count on the numerous amount of times a warrior almost stepped on her. Sat on her. Bumped into her. Roll into her - yes. Roll into her. Shove her. If Daturapaw didn’t know any better, she would think her clan mates saw her as invisible! By standards, she was still a tiny apprentice. Taking more of the height of a small kit who welcomed themselves into this (unfair) world.
Currently, after her tail was stepped on, Daturapaw scurried under a tree, where the branches hung down low, giving it the appearance that of a willow tree. She figured no one would really see her under there because her clan mates hardly noticed she existed. Daturapaw gently caressed her tail with her paw, the pain fading to a minimum with each stroke of her paw. Inside, her mind was bursting with a colorful language that her father would certainly disapprove of. For all Honeythistle knew, he figured Larkdrizzle was teaching her the feminine ways to being lady-like and the path to her being a forever queen. The mere thought of her mother settling into that life of bearing kits almost made Daturapaw hate kits herself, therefore never wanting to hear her own. However, since she was young, and more worried about getting around Shadowclan without the fear of violent contact every move she made. Daturapaw prayed to Starclan that she would grow to be a strong, tall cat, but at this rate? What was she kidding.

@Boba Fett
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn sighed and rubbed his eye with his paw. The tom sat down and looked at the ground, trying to think of what to say. Overall, he was tired of Wildtrike turning him into the bad guy when he was only trying to help. This conversation seemed to never end, now did it? After hearing his words, he looked gratefully at Treestep. He sighed again before replying, "That's not what I meant when I said that, Wildstrike. Honestly, it's like walking on eggshells around you!" He shook his head slightly. "I just meant that Silverscar loves you, and you should appreciate and think about that before you criticize him. He loves all of you, virtues and vices... so maybe you should love him the same way." He paused, wondering if Wildstrike might take his words the wrong way once more.

Wildstrike took a few deep breaths in an attempt calm himself down, "Look Duskthorn and Treestep I'm sorry for constantly snapping and being way too emotional I'm...I'm just stressed. And I know that isn't at all a justification for my actions but it's true and once again I'm sorry." He mewed finally coming to terms with his actions and trying to make his voice as sincere as possible as he used his paw to wipe away any excess tears, "You guys are also right about Silverscar I just do it and it's not right." He admitted laying on the ground as he started to enjoy his now mostly cold rabbit, "H-how about we just discuss something c-completely different?" He then inquired softly

@Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 15th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @king kaleb! ]
[we can move this to medcat den after this post; i thought it went better here than in the den itself.]

A dark-furred figure dragged herself into camp, panting heavily, the stress having gotten to her lungs. After a very eventful night with Vixenpaw, who had pressured her into going back to the place of her best friend’s death, the she-cat had found it very hard to focus and pay attention to her mentor- especially since she was still having flashbacks. And they weren’t just in her dreams now; they were now happening throughout the day, and in the middle of training- not very good for learning hunting moves. It was irritating to Flashpaw that stress caused so much asthma and trauma for her. It was as though luck was like drawing sticks, and every time Flashpaw got the short end.

Shaking off a sigh, the she-cat wheezed and limped over to the medicine cat den- somewhere she knew by heart with her comings and goings more than once a quarter-moon. Taking a deep, shaky breath, she forced a happy grin on her maw- one she faked well, as it was how she normally portrayed her emotions- and called, “Daydream?” Frankly, the bitter feelings that Flashpaw felt against Daydream were not something they could be held accountable for- it was really a selfish reason, and the female could never quite justify a response to anyone she might happen to work up the courage to talk to. The truth is, the she was sour that Daydream had a chance to do something without messing up for their Clan. Sure, warriors could too, but Daydream was well-respected and had nothing holding them back- they even had no past tragedies, as far as Flashpaw had heard, which wasn’t a lot.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Dovekit12

Coalpaw ran into the training grounds, his black paws bounding the dirt floor. He was so excited to start his training! After all, he had been waiting for what felt like forever. He could finally go hunting and go to gatherings!
His mentor, Foxflame, was only three rabbit hops behind him, but still Coalpaw felt the need to urge him on. "Hurry!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his four paws, itching to begin. I wonder what we are going to practice today? he said to himself.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 16th, 2018 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Because I can :3
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @king kaleb! ]
[we can move this to medcat den after this post; i thought it went better here than in the den itself.]

A dark-furred figure dragged herself into camp, panting heavily, the stress having gotten to her lungs. After a very eventful night with Vixenpaw, who had pressured her into going back to the place of her best friend’s death, the she-cat had found it very hard to focus and pay attention to her mentor- especially since she was still having flashbacks. And they weren’t just in her dreams now; they were now happening throughout the day, and in the middle of training- not very good for learning hunting moves. It was irritating to Flashpaw that stress caused so much asthma and trauma for her. It was as though luck was like drawing sticks, and every time Flashpaw got the short end.

Shaking off a sigh, the she-cat wheezed and limped over to the medicine cat den- somewhere she knew by heart with her comings and goings more than once a quarter-moon. Taking a deep, shaky breath, she forced a happy grin on her maw- one she faked well, as it was how she normally portrayed her emotions- and called, “Daydream?” Frankly, the bitter feelings that Flashpaw felt against Daydream were not something they could be held accountable for- it was really a selfish reason, and the female could never quite justify a response to anyone she might happen to work up the courage to talk to. The truth is, the she was sour that Daydream had a chance to do something without messing up for their Clan. Sure, warriors could too, but Daydream was well-respected and had nothing holding them back- they even had no past tragedies, as far as Flashpaw had heard, which wasn’t a lot.
daydream was tired. they always were, the word seemed almost repetitive. their body felt heavy and every pawstep seemed like more effort than it was worth anymore. should they still be moaning over it? after all, starclan was punishing them, right? but what had daydream done in the first place? first, it was the death of their best friend cricketpaw, then geckoleaf dying in their arms. what was next? was nightpaw next? they had a grave look on their face, silence feeling cold in the air but they didnt mind. their claws dig in the ground as they thought. the more that they thought, the more angry they became. they were nothing more than a toy for starclan to play around with because they refused to follow them. they were defined by logic and reason, not being ran by cats made of stars who knew nothing of the world they left behind.

they were taken out of their thoughts when flashpaw entered the den. hmm. daydream was easy at reading cats, it was honestly a talent at this point. the molly looked tired. from what? from training? no, distress. daydream could see it anywhere, because it was the same appearance they gave out every day. they closed their eyes, gathering and closing off their thoughts. their patients always came first after all. it could be seen by any cat that they had a selfless card. they had more injuries than almost any warrior, mainly because they always treated themselves last. things only got worse after geckoleaf died. "Yes, Im here." they mewed calmly, opening their eyes and sitting up from their position from laying in front on their den wall.

"Your breathing is heavy again induced from your asthma and distress, yet you smile. why?" they recoiled bluntly, amber hues resting in slits on the apprentice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

After quite a while went by, Nightsky started to feel slightly better, but not by much. Maybe it was because of all that water I drank? He asked himself,"W-when will I be able to l-leave the den?" He asked them quietly and without moving, not wanting to open up any of the dried injuries. Nightsky looked at Daydream with still-droopy eyes.
"I would say in a few days. Once your wounds are sealed and dont risk reopening, and I know you can atleast walk without help, ill consider letting you go back to warrior duties in due time. right now, just rest and not worry about that stuff. I'll let Goldenstar well be short of a warrior, Im sure he will understand." they mewed calmly.
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:40 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream was tired. they always were, the word seemed almost repetitive. their body felt heavy and every pawstep seemed like more effort than it was worth anymore. should they still be moaning over it? after all, starclan was punishing them, right? but what had daydream done in the first place? first, it was the death of their best friend cricketpaw, then geckoleaf dying in their arms. what was next? was nightpaw next? they had a grave look on their face, silence feeling cold in the air but they didnt mind. their claws dig in the ground as they thought. the more that they thought, the more angry they became. they were nothing more than a toy for starclan to play around with because they refused to follow them. they were defined by logic and reason, not being ran by cats made of stars who knew nothing of the world they left behind.

they were taken out of their thoughts when flashpaw entered the den. hmm. daydream was easy at reading cats, it was honestly a talent at this point. the molly looked tired. from what? from training? no, distress. daydream could see it anywhere, because it was the same appearance they gave out every day. they closed their eyes, gathering and closing off their thoughts. their patients always came first after all. it could be seen by any cat that they had a selfless card. they had more injuries than almost any warrior, mainly because they always treated themselves last. things only got worse after geckoleaf died. "Yes, Im here." they mewed calmly, opening their eyes and sitting up from their position from laying in front on their den wall.

"Your breathing is heavy again induced from your asthma and distress, yet you smile. why?" they recoiled bluntly, amber hues resting in slits on the apprentice.
No cat had ever noticed her drastic mood change before, and a panicked look overtook her features for a brief moment; to one without a good eye, it would go unnoticed. But, being the skilled faker of feelings she is, Flashpaw came up with a quick lie. She made her grin fall into a frown of unhappiness, and answered, “I’m just trying to be optimistic. No fault in that, is there?” The female raised her head from its lowered postition and met their slitted gaze with an innocent one of her own. She was surprisingly good at lying- and faking emotions-, and even her mother fell for it. Not that she was close to Nightstep- the she still couldn’t get over the fact that her mother had abandoned her when she needed it most, and thought of it as a good thing to this day. They rarely met anymore, or made any sort of contact, whether it be physical or verbal. Occasionally, she could be a little too good at it, and a cat would notice how fast she changed moods. At least, she could tell they did, but yet the apprentice was never questioned.

Shocked out of her thoughts, she realized that the medicine cat she had believed to be perfect was exhausted. It was bluntly obvious with the way they practically dragged themselves to their feet and their eyes dull. Though it was also obvious that they believed they could handle it themselves by the way they made an effort to straighten their spine and raise their head, and because of this Flashpaw decided not to mention it. A bit of the resentment lifted. Maybe there was more to this cat then met the eye, kind of like her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:52 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
No cat had ever noticed her drastic mood change before, and a panicked look overtook her features for a brief moment; to one without a good eye, it would go unnoticed. But, being the skilled faker of feelings she is, Flashpaw came up with a quick lie. She made her grin fall into a frown of unhappiness, and answered, “I’m just trying to be optimistic. No fault in that, is there?” The female raised her head from its lowered postition and met their slitted gaze with an innocent one of her own. She was surprisingly good at lying- and faking emotions-, and even her mother fell for it. Not that she was close to Nightstep- the she still couldn’t get over the fact that her mother had abandoned her when she needed it most, and thought of it as a good thing to this day. They rarely met anymore, or made any sort of contact, whether it be physical or verbal. Occasionally, she could be a little too good at it, and a cat would notice how fast she changed moods. At least, she could tell they did, but yet the apprentice was never questioned.

Shocked out of her thoughts, she realized that the medicine cat she had believed to be perfect was exhausted. It was bluntly obvious with the way they practically dragged themselves to their feet and their eyes dull. Though it was also obvious that they believed they could handle it themselves by the way they made an effort to straighten their spine and raise their head, and because of this Flashpaw decided not to mention it. A bit of the resentment lifted. Maybe there was more to this cat then met the eye, kind of like her.
"Its only at fault when the cat is pushing to be optimistic, using it as a shield, a temporary emotion instead of dealing with the wagons of ones that are taking over their mentality." they spoke casually, arching up their back in a stretch, followed up by a few cracking noises. they had been medicine cat for almost year, but had been through the amount of baggage as any leader. they knew the signs of distress, no matter how covered up it was. they experienced it themselves, after all. they were simply looking in a mirror. "We say we perk up with smiles for the optimism yet we find ourselves finding that weve only been doing them as a routine to stop ourselves from worrying, or handling other emotions. Its more common than you think," as they said this, they let their gaze glare daggers into the apprentice. there was no use getting past them with her faking, lying, bull crap. "But I am only a medicine cat, not a mind reader, so I wont push." they turned away from her to their den wall where their herbs were stores in the time being, paws going to pick out a certain flower by routine,"Another dosage for your asthma, im guessing? or is there anything else you cam in for?" they spoke curiously.
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:11 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Its only at fault when the cat is pushing to be optimistic, using it as a shield, a temporary emotion instead of dealing with the wagons of ones that are taking over their mentality." they spoke casually, arching up their back in a stretch, followed up by a few cracking noises. they had been medicine cat for almost year, but had been through the amount of baggage as any leader. they knew the signs of distress, no matter how covered up it was. they experienced it themselves, after all. they were simply looking in a mirror. "We say we perk up with smiles for the optimism yet we find ourselves finding that weve only been doing them as a routine to stop ourselves from worrying, or handling other emotions. Its more common than you think," as they said this, they let their gaze glare daggers into the apprentice. there was no use getting past them with her faking, lying, bull crap. "But I am only a medicine cat, not a mind reader, so I wont push." they turned away from her to their den wall where their herbs were stores in the time being, paws going to pick out a certain flower by routine,"Another dosage for your asthma, im guessing? or is there anything else you cam in for?" they spoke curiously.
The apprentice froze, no muscles moving on her fragile frame. They knew. Great StarClan, they figured it out. Even worse, they knew all of the symptoms. Then they said something intriguing- "It's more common than you think." Did Daydream have something to hide as well? It was something to search for, and search she did, looking them up and down as though assessing their backstory. Flashpaw began to visibly panic, dropping every act, and for a rare moment, her broken, unsure, nearly depressed self shone through. It was obvious in the way her eyes grew wide and dull, the way her legs shook, the way she seemed unable to control any movement in her body. Realizing she was portraying too much, too visibly, to a cat she barely knew, Flashpaw closed her open maw and froze her legs, before dragging her eyelids down to a casual level. Still, the she knew any sensible cat would've seen the episode- it lasted more than just a split second this time. The female nearly broke down once more at the way their gaze practically bore into her soul, revealing every secret she'd ever had or kept. But, instead of falling apart this time, she gained a real matter of calm and reverted back to herself before the accident slightly. Calculating what she would say next and the possible responses, she hesitated a moment before replying, "You might be a medicine cat, but you don't have to be a mind reader to know my feelings." Not giving Daydream a chance to answer, Flashpaw mewed, "Just my asthma, I'm afraid." Thinking fast, she grinned. For real. It was the first time since Branchpaw had offered to hunt with her before he died. It felt so good that she wanted to do it more often. Was it the cozy space of the medicine den? Or was it knowing that someone in her shattered world coud actually relate to her? It might even be that she had finally broken the external boundary she had been building for the past moon and a half. Whatever it was, it felt great. Really the greatest since her best friend. "Or would you like to sit and have a friendly chat?" she finished finally, wheezing a bit.
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:37 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
The apprentice froze, no muscles moving on her fragile frame. They knew. Great StarClan, they figured it out. Even worse, they knew all of the symptoms. Then they said something intriguing- "It's more common than you think." Did Daydream have something to hide as well? It was something to search for, and search she did, looking them up and down as though assessing their backstory. Flashpaw began to visibly panic, dropping every act, and for a rare moment, her broken, unsure, nearly depressed self shone through. It was obvious in the way her eyes grew wide and dull, the way her legs shook, the way she seemed unable to control any movement in her body. Realizing she was portraying too much, too visibly, to a cat she barely knew, Flashpaw closed her open maw and froze her legs, before dragging her eyelids down to a casual level. Still, the she knew any sensible cat would've seen the episode- it lasted more than just a split second this time. The female nearly broke down once more at the way their gaze practically bore into her soul, revealing every secret she'd ever had or kept. But, instead of falling apart this time, she gained a real matter of calm and reverted back to herself before the accident slightly. Calculating what she would say next and the possible responses, she hesitated a moment before replying, "You might be a medicine cat, but you don't have to be a mind reader to know my feelings." Not giving Daydream a chance to answer, Flashpaw mewed, "Just my asthma, I'm afraid." Thinking fast, she grinned. For real. It was the first time since Branchpaw had offered to hunt with her before he died. It felt so good that she wanted to do it more often. Was it the cozy space of the medicine den? Or was it knowing that someone in her shattered world coud actually relate to her? It might even be that she had finally broken the external boundary she had been building for the past moon and a half. Whatever it was, it felt great. Really the greatest since her best friend. "Or would you like to sit and have a friendly chat?" she finished finally, wheezing a bit.
"A medicine both studies physical health, and mental health. I believe you under estimate that i can diagnose on the spot, mind reader or not." they mewed, glancing over their shoulder at the molly before looking over to their herb wall for the respectful plant they needed. "While I can treat crack pads and scratches, i know how to handle emotional baggage and stress. Its hard for cats to accept it though, seeing as the first symptom most cats show is loneliness, they think that what they are going through, when its not and can be treated accordingly, whether they want to hear it or not. Im not assuming you need anything of that nature of course, Im not one to push." there was no herb that would be able to treat was flashpaw was possibly going through, but they knew how to handle things. They werent a mind reader by any means, they were skilled and their field, and in moments like this, often underestimated how well they were at their job. both knowing warrior skills and medicine cat skills, both in the physical and mental field. geckoleaf had taught them that. she had been the one teaching them how to treat distress, hell she had treated them. she was the one they cried to, she was the one that saved them on the brink of death. they missed her.

they were snapped out of their thoughts about geckoleaf when they found the herbs they were looking for, ginger root and burnet. the ginger would treath the shortness of breath and steady the lungs, while the burnet would treat any anxiety flashpaw was having, whether she admitted it or not.
"I wouldnt mind a chat, but im afraid you wont get too much talking done without these.' they pushed the dosage of herbs over as they usually did when her asthma acted up. they were to b eaten and swallowed accordingly.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:28 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Daturapaw knew she was a premature kit. She always had been the sickly one, the one who everyone thought would die. As the smallest kit, Pearlstream feared that anyone who played roughly with her would cause her great harm. Truth be told, Daturapaw was tired of the constant affection and worried attention her parents gave her. The day Daturapaw became an apprentice...she was ready. Only...she didn’t count on the numerous amount of times a warrior almost stepped on her. Sat on her. Bumped into her. Roll into her - yes. Roll into her. Shove her. If Daturapaw didn’t know any better, she would think her clan mates saw her as invisible! By standards, she was still a tiny apprentice. Taking more of the height of a small kit who welcomed themselves into this (unfair) world.
Currently, after her tail was stepped on, Daturapaw scurried under a tree, where the branches hung down low, giving it the appearance that of a willow tree. She figured no one would really see her under there because her clan mates hardly noticed she existed. Daturapaw gently caressed her tail with her paw, the pain fading to a minimum with each stroke of her paw. Inside, her mind was bursting with a colorful language that her father would certainly disapprove of. For all Honeythistle knew, he figured Larkdrizzle was teaching her the feminine ways to being lady-like and the path to her being a forever queen. The mere thought of her mother settling into that life of bearing kits almost made Daturapaw hate kits herself, therefore never wanting to hear her own. However, since she was young, and more worried about getting around Shadowclan without the fear of violent contact every move she made. Daturapaw prayed to Starclan that she would grow to be a strong, tall cat, but at this rate? What was she kidding.

@Boba Fett
Smokepaw ducked through the entrance to the ShadowClan clearing after leaving camp to hunt by himself, yet again. Though, he thought that the Warriors of ShadowClan had given up lecturing him on staying in camp, as it didn't work. Smokepaw turned his head to the fresh-kill pile, two mice and a mole swinging from his jaws as he did so. As soon as he spotted the puny pile he walked over to it and set the prey down gently, not wanting to shatter any bones and accidentally make any of his Clanmates choke. He sat shivering for a second, looking over the prey pile for anything good enough to eat. After a few moments of the cold brushing through his fur, Smokepaw finally found what he was looking for. A frog. They may not be the tastiest morsels, but they were by far the juiciest in leaf-bare, as everything else seemed to dry out much quicker. Though, sadly for ShadowClan, frogs usually hid from the cold. Smokepaw was lucky to have found this small one in the fresh-prey pile. He took his frog and settled down in a patch of sunlight, hoping to warm up, though it didn't work. He looked around for one of his friends that he could huddle with for warmth but found none. Probably all sleeping, he thought as he grunted, taking a small bite of the frog.

( 0.0 you are a GOOD roleplayer X3 )
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread