Last post by ollie
Today 06:53 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:48 PM

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

She sniffed the air, attempting to scent a snake. "I smell some frogs, but I am not sure if any of the frog I smell are actually snakes." she said, trying to find the scent the mentor described.

@AJtheWar10r
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
She sniffed the air, attempting to scent a snake. "I smell some frogs, but I am not sure if any of the frog I smell are actually snakes." she said, trying to find the scent the mentor described.

@AJtheWar10r
"Don't just sniff, listen as well. You can usually hear a snake slithering through the leaves. A snake also has a very strong muddy smell, more than a frog's. Try once more." Jaggedclaw told the apprentice. Snakes were hard to catch, but they were worth it. Snakes were his favorite prey.
Old May 21st, 2020, 03:57 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Russetpatch padded with her. There's no turning back now. The she thought. She sniffed the air. Finch. She thought and looked around for the prey. The warrior crouched and sneaked toward the bird. She leaped and caught the prey, grabbing it and padding back to Creekwind.

"Wow leave some prey for me to hunt!" Creekwind teased Russetpatch and wrinkle her nose in amusement. "That was a good catch." Nodding her head to the finch how in her clanmates maw. "Want me to hold something for you?" Politely offering to the russet molly with an outstretched paw.
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:34 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Wow leave some prey for me to hunt!" Creekwind teased Russetpatch and wrinkle her nose in amusement. "That was a good catch." Nodding her head to the finch how in her clanmates maw. "Want me to hold something for you?" Politely offering to the russet molly with an outstretched paw.
Russetpatch grinned and resisted the urge to laugh, as the prey would fall out of her mouth. "Thanks." She mumbled through the prey. The she nodded and put one of her prey down, waiting for the other she to pick it up.

Click my dragons!
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:46 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post

Frogpaw

Frogpaw had followed the two out into the territory without another word and watched silently as Bravedawn. Thinking to herself, she shrugged, 'Her loss if she doesn't want to hunt with us.'

Turning to Whiskernose, it was all she could do to keep herself from laughing, "I don't mind it but... would now be a good time to tell you I haven't had my first hunting lesson yet?" she meowed, offering a lopsided grin.

"Really?" Whiskernose had to fight to keep a frown off his face. It wasn't his place to judge her mentor and he really didn't know how long she'd been an apprentice. Hunting would have been the first thing he taught his own apprentice.
Hunting was a necessity, a job that, at the end of the day, was never finished. A constant need.

"That's alright. Do you at least know how to do the crouch? Everything after that is simple." He slipped into a hunters crouch to show her. "Don't step on or brush against anything noisy. Oh, and light steps."
Of course, he wouldn't have been this brisk with the instructions if they were in a training situation and not in the middle of stalking something. He would like to think so, at least.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:46 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lightbubble eyed Fallenheart as the other tom responded, before his eyes widened and he gave a bright smile. Good enough for him! "Alright, first off. I've got to get to know more about your interests. Your likes and dislikes. What makes you tick. All that stuff. Now I will say, I am somewhat of what others would call a 'stalker' but to me it's more of.... research I suppose. Collecting facts on all the cats I know to be able to interpret matches correctly." Lightbubble flicked his tail towards Fallenheart, giving a small dip of his head. "Buuut, when someone directly requests my services, such as you here, then that's when I really start digging deep down to the juicy stuff. And that requires a lot more.... research gathering." Smirking, Lightbubble padded forward a couple mouse-lengths, leaping up onto a fallen log before turning back to Fallenheart to wait for him. "So tell me my client, what are your interests? What do you like? Why do you like what you like? What do you dislike? Why?" Lightbubble's characteristic interrogation look came across his face as he watched Fallenheart, small excitement bubbling up in his stomach. This was for sure to be such fun! He loved matchmaking.

@bmkmb

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:11 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Freezepaw let out a scoff, rolling her eyes before giving her mentor a pointed look. "I'm not stupid. I know the apprentice rules." She meowed, letting out a sigh before she turned to Chasepaw, giving the other cat an off smile. "So um.... hunting I suppose? Do you know how to hunt?" She asked, her smile falling after a moment. Gross, no way she was going to even try to keep a friendly facade up. That was a waste of her energy, time, and patience. "If you don't I suppose you can... watch me or something or just... stick around with your mentor." Having someone watch her hunt wouldn't be that terrible... it would mean she was better at them than something. Which was what she always strove to be so actually... Yeah, if Chasepaw wanted to learn from her that was alright with Freezepaw. More than alright it would be great.

@Pluto @TeamInkBot @FuzzyRatto

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:13 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Freezepaw let out a scoff, rolling her eyes before giving her mentor a pointed look. "I'm not stupid. I know the apprentice rules." She meowed, letting out a sigh before she turned to Chasepaw, giving the other cat an off smile. "So um.... hunting I suppose? Do you know how to hunt?" She asked, her smile falling after a moment. Gross, no way she was going to even try to keep a friendly facade up. That was a waste of her energy, time, and patience. "If you don't I suppose you can... watch me or something or just... stick around with your mentor." Having someone watch her hunt wouldn't be that terrible... it would mean she was better at them than something. Which was what she always strove to be so actually... Yeah, if Chasepaw wanted to learn from her that was alright with Freezepaw. More than alright it would be great.

@Pluto @TeamInkBot @FuzzyRatto
“Of corse I know how to hunt!” He snapped. “I’m not a kit!” Chasepaw was annoyed. Even kits knew how to hunt! @FuzzyRatto @Pluto
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Don't just sniff, listen as well. You can usually hear a snake slithering through the leaves. A snake also has a very strong muddy smell, more than a frog's. Try once more." Jaggedclaw told the apprentice. Snakes were hard to catch, but they were worth it. Snakes were his favorite prey.
She sniffed and listened again, trying harder this time. "I think I smell one over there", she said, trying to see if she could hear it as well.
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:09 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
She sniffed and listened again, trying harder this time. "I think I smell one over there", she said, trying to see if she could hear it as well.
"Good. Now, you must approach it silently. Don't let it see you. Once you get close enough, pounce. Aim for the head." Jaggedclaw explained.