Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:19 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:11 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2019, 10:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

Her eyes remained kind yet as she heard what he thought her name was anger flashed over for a moment “How dare you assume that I only have my name for my pelt.” she spat as she spoke quickly her eyes glazed with anger at this Tom “that it would have no credit to my personality.” she continued to spat her words still spitting out fast and rapid. Yet she realized what she said as she knew that she had had an outburst at him. Her eyes widened as the became kind once more “It’s Honeychirp.” she said with a bit of a hostile tint still there trying to clear her anger her rude sass that could take over at any moment if she didn’t calm herself a bit. As she put on another smile her gaze returned to soft, she saw no need to apologize to the apprentice he would have to learn that this was her as a person, that this was simply who she was deep down, yet she knew that it would take time but they were starting early . She nodded and sat down next to him with a sweet smile yet still a bit of a burning anger that wouldn’t seem to melt from her amber eyes . She licked her paw and slowly wiped it over her ear allowing herself a moment to look fully relieved once again.
The chausie blinked out of shock before anger rushed through his veins as well making his neck fur bristle as well as a line of fur down his back and tail tip,then he bared his teeth just a tiny bit as his eyes blazed with fury. He let out a snarl I knew there was something off about that happiness ! But geez! "Well sorry princess but how am I supposed to know!? I'm not great with names. For starclans sake." he snapped back before huffing and looking the opposite direction from her,he flattened his ears as she gave him his answer but gave a angry tail flick back as a response . He's had enough of this from his mother he didn't need another feline spitting rude things at him as well, he wasn't rude with his guess either, guess he was just full of bad luck. With a snort he looked at her out of the corner of his eye,and just to be a jerk he decided that he would call her his guessed name for a little while making him smirk, "you know there are warriors with names because of they're pelt right?? sandywing." he knew he will sooner or later regret his decision but he honestly didn't care at the moment, he was now in a bad mood and felt like messing with his mentor. With an shine in his eyes he fully looked back at her "soooo...what are we doing today? Training? Hunting?" he asked with a innocent tone but you could tell it was fake.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2019, 11:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Lilyfur2 ~

Moonrise walked through Riverclan territory, her dark fur blending in with the night sky. She found it hard to get away from her family, so the only way she could was to sneak away at night. She remembered the other day when she has met Spititflight. A noise came through and she ran. Moonrise hid behind a bush.
Ah...the night sky is so beautiful tonight. What's that noise? "Hey!" Spiritflight mewed amusingly. "It's just me!" He said, jumping out of the bush. " Did I scare you? " He teased. He bopped the she-cat on the nose playfully.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:24 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
The chausie blinked out of shock before anger rushed through his veins as well making his neck fur bristle as well as a line of fur down his back and tail tip,then he bared his teeth just a tiny bit as his eyes blazed with fury. He let out a snarl I knew there was something off about that happiness ! But geez! "Well sorry princess but how am I supposed to know!? I'm not great with names. For starclans sake." he snapped back before huffing and looking the opposite direction from her,he flattened his ears as she gave him his answer but gave a angry tail flick back as a response . He's had enough of this from his mother he didn't need another feline spitting rude things at him as well, he wasn't rude with his guess either, guess he was just full of bad luck. With a snort he looked at her out of the corner of his eye,and just to be a jerk he decided that he would call her his guessed name for a little while making him smirk, "you know there are warriors with names because of they're pelt right?? sandywing." he knew he will sooner or later regret his decision but he honestly didn't care at the moment, he was now in a bad mood and felt like messing with his mentor. With an shine in his eyes he fully looked back at her "soooo...what are we doing today? Training? Hunting?" he asked with a innocent tone but you could tell it was fake.
before she said anything else she paused trying to take in what the apprentice had said with the anger and fake innocence, “I was born with the name Sandykit.” She said gritting her teeth her parents wanted her to grow up based on her blonde pelt and such, “I was named for my pelt, my parents asked that my warrior name was Sandypelt.” she shook her head in anger as memories rushed back to her as Honeychirp pushed it away she forced on a smile as she looked back at Wolfpaw a thought crept into her mind, he seemed that underneath he really wanted to learn, that he wanted to prove something to others. Before she could snap again she smiled her expression relaxing and becoming kind and happy once again. She gave an excited look “We both got some anger to burn off.” she said with a bit of a chuckle tinting her voice “Lets battle train.” she said with a smirk, she wouldn’t go easy on him, but he had potential she could tell that is was there and she anted to milk it. Her parents thought that she was to young for an apprentice that she would be able to do nothing and it was driving her even harder, she wanted to do the best that she could and nothing could stop her.
the

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
before she said anything else she paused trying to take in what the apprentice had said with the anger and fake innocence, “I was born with the name Sandykit.” She said gritting her teeth her parents wanted her to grow up based on her blonde pelt and such, “I was named for my pelt, my parents asked that my warrior name was Sandypelt.” she shook her head in anger as memories rushed back to her as Honeychirp pushed it away she forced on a smile as she looked back at Wolfpaw a thought crept into her mind, he seemed that underneath he really wanted to learn, that he wanted to prove something to others. Before she could snap again she smiled her expression relaxing and becoming kind and happy once again. She gave an excited look “We both got some anger to burn off.” she said with a bit of a chuckle tinting her voice “Lets battle train.” she said with a smirk, she wouldn’t go easy on him, but he had potential she could tell that is was there and she anted to milk it. Her parents thought that she was to young for an apprentice that she would be able to do nothing and it was driving her even harder, she wanted to do the best that she could and nothing could stop her.
the
Wolfpaw rolled his eyes as his ears folded back yet again "it's better then what I had to go through. " he huffed, he really didn't think it was that bad "a name doesn't make you ,you. It's a label. A way to recognize you. Names don't mean anything really people think they do. What makes you you is the person underneath, so it shouldn't matter what name you get. " he meowed with some frustration in his voice . He honestly didn't care what name he got or has, he will make the most of it. He for some reason felt like lecturing his own mentor about this but thought it best to leave it there.although when he heard the word battle train he perked his ears up and his tail started to swish back and forth finally something exciting ! Maybe these learning sessions won't be so bad after all. I'll be the biggest and baddest warrior there was. the tom stood up after she spoke with his tail in the air looking excited just as any apprentice would be on their first day "well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" he meowed and started running for the training area leaving honeychirp behind .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 6th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:10 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Medicine Cat's Den

The den seemed rather quiet to Heatherfur as of late as the medicine cat let her tail do a final sweep of the now clean floor. What herbs she had left had been put away and organized, including the ones that Daydream had been nice enough to stop by and supply her with a few days ago. Despite the leaf-bare cold wind that raged on outside, things seemed serene - almost peaceful - in her little home. A soft smile graced Heatherfur's maw as she gazed around. It was rare that she didn't miss her WindClan home, even a little bit, but right now she was glad to be right where she was. It was if StarClan had finally allowed her heart to feel peace with her decision - well, as much of a decision as it had been. With a soft sigh, the medicine cat once again padded over to her herb storage wall, mentally going over what she had available and what she would need to make a run for later.

( @BILL. you can have Firehawk come in now! ^^)
Old January 7th, 2019, 10:01 AM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

@Gemini
(Sorry that took so long, my cat kept distracting me)

Ripplegaze took a deep breath in, and out. A deep breath in, and out. In, and out. She was alone. In the territory. By herself. It wasn’t as bad in the temporary location, sure. But it was still unnervingly terrifying to the scarred molly. It always has been, ever since that night so many moons ago; yet she could replay the scenario multiple times over without forgetting a thing. In her thoughts, she was dramatic about it. She knew. It was always at the brim of her mind. Never a second without her forgetting the fox incident. A rustle in the bushes send her into a flurry. A moment later, a small chipmunk came scurrying out; brushing right past her. It seemed afraid of something, though for her own sanity, she pushed the idea out of her mind. The sudden idea of hunting crossed into her mind. It could keep her distracted, and it would help the clan. What a perfect thing to do. She shouldn’t worry about an event that was due to happen, something that was set in stone since the day she was born. It was what she got for having an assortment of two clans blood pulsing through her veins, with every heartbeat. It was karma, if you will. Ripplegaze sniffed the air. She was downwind, meaning that her scent would be carried out to the few pieces of prey left. Nevertheless, the molly crouched down in a hunting position, her small and petite build and jet black pelt practically made for hunting small creatures. Eyes-well, eye- flickering for any movement. She didn’t really bother sniffing the air, most scents were old so she stayed there, crouching in the entangled bushes.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

(OPEN) Scarfang sighed, collapsing on the ground. The dark brown tabby's pelt rippled as his tongue lapped at the clawmark Jaybreeze had given him. His head swam into memories. The poor lifeless WindClan apprentice, Ravenpaw, dying way too young, the angry, bloodthirsty look of Jay as he lauched himself at Scar, maw wide in a deafening scream of defiance and rage. Then he remembered the call of the peacemakers, telling everyone to stop. Every cat in the battlefield stopped and turned, listening intently to the cats who wanted peace and freedom for everyone. He snapped out of his thoughts as his claw wound began to seep a small drip of blood and he winced. This pain is nothing, Scarfang. He thought to himself, still licking the wound clean. Your parents were bloodthirsty savages who trained with the dark forest, remember? You chose to be loyal here, to riverclan. Keep that promise until you die.. He stopped washing and his amber/orange eyes scanned the makeshift camp. Hopefully they would be going back to their original territory and not staying in Dusk Syndicate territory much longer..

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; January 7th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 04:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Medicine Cat's Den

"Heatherfur?" Firehawk called as he limped into the den, glancing around. His shoulder was bothering him, had been since the dog had snapped down on him, and he figured a trip to the medicine cat den was necessary. "I'm sorry to bother you," he said, "but could you please check out my shoulder when you have a moment?"

@Mauve

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread