Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:20 AM

Old April 6th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Katwhisperer @Wings @RedHead @Kitty Mama

She whipped around to Emberfang. "Emberfang, you are not our only patient."

Otterstone turned to Omenshade. "Omenshade, can you check on him. Emberfang is going to need a refresh on the goldenrod poultice on his belly. Some tansy would go well on his leg wound, we have a lot of bitten legs, so see what's going on there. Coyote's have strong jaws, we may have a lot of broken legs.." She didn't know what to do about broken legs. Hmm. "So yeah, check Emberfang for me."

When Mothdusk called out she turned. Oh that was irritating! "You're awake? Wow, amazing. So am I." Otterstone whipped around. "You look pretty fine to me. I have a few patients who need me and my apprentice more then you do. We will get to you, when we can."

"Speaking of!" She twirled around. "Quailsnap needs to get checked on next, he was in horrible shape. Important! Omenshade, check on Emberfang, I'll take care of Wormbite. Then it's Quailsnap, and Mothdusk."

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 6th, 2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama
With a small sigh, Cobaltshade padded into the medicine cat's den, a slight limp to right front right paw. She wasn't trying to walk on it too often, for fear of getting it dirtier, possibly getting infected. That and it hurt like hell when she put pressure on it.
During the battle with the coyote's she had accidentally stepped on a rather sharp rock and it had sliced into her paw-pad. The bleeding had stopped by now, but it still hurt pretty bad and the warrior wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. That and to get it dressed up so she could continue to work and train her apprentice. She didn't have time for injuries like this.
"You aren't too busy are you?" She called, pausing at the entrance of the den with her paw raised slightly off the ground.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 6th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Create your own sunshine

@x ghostie @The Cannibal

Otterstone nodded to Wormbite. Blood loss, there wasn't an herb for that...

"Drink some water. It might take away your dizziness if anything." She dipped some moss in the water pool near the back of the den and plopped part of it infront of the black warrior and took the other half to dampen the scab on his shoulder. After it was clean and moist, she slathered tansy on it and wrapped it in clean cobwebs.

The rib... she didn't know what to do. Pain relievers were just about it, and monitering to make sure he didn't like.... die because of it.

"Take some poppy seed. It should take away the pain, but it'll make you drowsy. When it starts to hurt again, come back and I'll give you more. Even if it starts to feel better, come back every day and we'll check to make sure..." she paused. Otterstone didn't know what she was looking for... just, she knew what looked bad, she had been a warrior for 30 moons. "We'll make sure that you're healing well." That sounded right, yeah. "Stick around until you feel well, then you can go back to easy warrior duties. No battle training, no running. I want that rib to heal up first."

When she was done with Wormbite she turned to Cobaltshade, her gaze ran over the she-cat, noticing the raised foot. That could be treated with bandage and tansy. "Foot injury? That won't take long to heal. Is it from a coyote or something else?"
Old April 6th, 2020, 07:16 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@CheetahPelt
Wormbite nodded, lapping at the wet moss eagerly. He let out a sigh, it did make him feel more relaxed. He hadn't realized it down but his throat was parched. He continued to drink the water, only pulling back to allow Otterstone to properly care for his shoulder.

The tom let out a hiss of pain, clenching his teeth. As she worked, he would focus on his breathing. As long as he took small breaths, he didn't feel the sharp pain. Wormbite nodded, "Yessire, " He replied, taking the poppy seeds. "Thanks, " He murmur, closing his eyes for a moment. Just allowing his body to rest. He allowed her to focus on her other patients, later Wormbite would return to the warrior den.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 6th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Lovable Cannibal

@CheetahPelt

"I just stepped on a sharp rock while fighting, I've been trying to keep it clean," the she-cat meowed back to the medicine cat, glancing to the raised paw for a moment before looking back at Otterstone. "It's not much, but I'd rather it not get worse."
For the moment, Cobaltshade decided to step out of the entrance and seated herself somewhere off to the side. She didn't need to be in anyone's way, hopefully this could be dealt with easy enough and she could be on her way.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 8th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Katwhisperer @The Cannibal @Kitty Mama

"Alright, raise up that paw, let me get a look." Just the same as the rest of the injuries. Throw some tansy on it, bandage it, all good.

She did just that, smeared some tansy in the open wound and padded it with spiderweb. "Keep easy on it, but you should be able to continue your normal duties." She said.

Otterstone then turned, and not seeing Omenshade, sighed. Where had her apprentice dissapeared to?

She huffed, and continued over to Emberfang. "That leg of yours, you said it hurt?"
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

@CheetahPelt

"Yes, it does." "It's not the bite that hurts, but the leg it's self." Emberfang meowed. "I was thrown twice on the same leg." "It's probably dislocated or something..." He looked up at the medicine cat waiting for a response.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@CheetahPelt

Doing as the medicine cat instructed, the russian blue molly sat down and raised the paw. While it stung to have something pressed into it, Cobaltshade didn't flinch. She had gotten used to small bits of pain by now, her tolerance had gone up. Which was something you would expect from a 60 moon old warrior. As soon as the webbing was wrapped and Otterstone gave her the final instruction, the warrior nodded her head.
"Thank you," she meowed, promptly standing and going to pad out of the den, walking very gingerly on the wrapped paw.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 10th, 2020, 12:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@CheetahPelt
(Get around to this when you have the time- cracked paw pads and elderly aches)
Bubblingbee entered the den and wrinkled her nose before laying her eyes on the 3-legged warrior Threeleg. she thought with a small snort before sitting down and glancing at Otterstone,” My paws have been crackin’ and it’s hurtin’ more to walk.” She loudly meowed. She knew it was mostly just aches and pains, but she wanted Otterstone to be a miracle worker and make them just stop hurting, like make her feel like a young warrior again, despite knowing it was impossible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 12th, 2020, 01:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Otterstone!"

Lionstar called her name as he showed Warblerpaw the entrance of the den, swishing his tail to invite the young calico male in. "I have a patient for you-- our newest member of the Clan. He has some.. unfortunate looking injuries, they may be infected with the stench they're outputting."

[ @CheetahPelt, @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules