Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:38 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:50 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," Right. Makes Sense. Do all clans believe in Starclan or just Windclan?"
"every clan does" the black and orange cat said

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"every clan does" the black and orange cat said
"Is it true that our medicine cat has a closer bond with Starclan than the other clan's medicine cats?" He asked (From the myth that Windclan is closer to Starclan)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:56 AM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
"Is it true that our medicine cat has a closer bond with Starclan than the other clan's medicine cats?" He asked (From the myth that Windclan is closer to Starclan)
"i don't really know" she answered again truthfully.

Old August 17th, 2017, 10:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"i don't really know" she answered again truthfully.
Lionkit paused," Is Shadowclan evil?" He asked randomly out of no where.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:24 AM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit paused," Is Shadowclan evil?" He asked randomly out of no where.
"what?!?! no who told you that? its just the way they are" she asked staring at lionkit shocked, she had never heard of a kit who asked that or was even told that. I wonder what made him think that she thought.

Old August 17th, 2017, 10:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"what?!?! no who told you that? its just the way they are" she asked staring at lionkit shocked, she had never heard of a kit who asked that or was even told that. I wonder what made him think that she thought.
Lionkit blinked at her shock," No one told me it. I assumed it. I mean. We live in a moor, Thunderclan lives in a forest, Riverclan lives a marsh, Skyclan lives on a cliff, and Shadowclan lives in a creepy swamp! Besides, they had the first evil leader during the evil era. And- also more of there cats are murders I think, or they just sound evil from other queens descriptions of them of having tons of scars on them."

Old August 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit blinked at her shock," No one told me it. I assumed it. I mean. We live in a moor, Thunderclan lives in a forest, Riverclan lives a marsh, Skyclan lives on a cliff, and Shadowclan lives in a creepy swamp! Besides, they had the first evil leader during the evil era. And- also more of there cats are murders I think, or they just sound evil from other queens descriptions of them of having tons of scars on them."
"they have scars on them from battles with the other clans or from foxes and badgers. cats from every clan have scars. and its where they adapted to live, its where they fit in like how we live on the moor, thunderclan the forest, riverclan the marsh, and skyclan on a cliff" she replied "they cant help that they had the first evil leader of the evil era, and they aren't murderers they follow the code like every other cat"

Old August 17th, 2017, 12:12 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane gazed at her, feeling very tempted to just pick her up and let her rest in the crook of his side. "Crestfeather..." He groaned. "I love you, my flower, but we will look like fools if we get back to camp preyless." Entwining their tails, he tugged on her's gently. (i have to take a shower right now before the lightining returns)
Crestfeather frowned and sighed, "You're right." The molly allowed her mate to entwine their tails and tug on hers. She walked forward and began to scent the air. Catching the smell of a rabbit, she stalked in that direction. Crestfeather caught sight of the hare and sprang. Luckily, her claws sank into the animal and she killed it swiftly before it could run away. The warrior brought her catch back to Soaringcrane and dropped it in front of him with a smile and a flick of her tail.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The tom's ears twitched. His boring? She was the one who sat in the nursery with the kits all day. Not him. He was out doing more things than she could ever list. He almost glared at her, but because of her good mood thing, he did not. Then... A challenge. That was her challenge? Battling her? Weaselshade almost collapsed into a fit of laughter. That was her challenge!? Yes, yes it was. He had heard her right. He wasn't deaf. He had heard just right. "Scared?" the tom chuckled. "Why I've done it several times." Weaselshade got to his paws as well, his smile returning fast. He didn't make a snarky comment, though he could think of a million at the moment. "But one thing." he added, "Why did you ask me?" The tom was truly curious about that part. They're we're probably a million cats who would be better to practice fighting with for Thea. Yet, she had asked him. That made no sense. Thea hated him. It most have had something to do with her mood. There was no other explanation that would make sense. It wasn't possible Thea liked him. Was it?
Thea also got to her paws, putting on a sly grin as she stared at the tom. Cocky, much? Apparently he was. She rolled her eyes, "You feel good about fighting she cats?" She asked him, putting one of her paws in front of the other. She wondered just how well this tom knew how to fight. Maybe he was bigger than her. And, he had muscles. And, probably an upper paw advantage in many other forms than she had - but, she would not give up. Why would she? She was a mother to a little girl. A she cat, that needed to understand to never back down from a fight. Even from a tom. He wasn't threatening her in any way, but still. If it were a threatening tom. "Questions, questions, questions," she swayed over to him, narrowing her eyes slightly at the tom. As she brushed past him, she went a few moments away, getting into a new position. She was ready. "How about we just get straight to business, and you attack me?" She faked a yawn, hoping it would rile the tom up. She wanted to play. She wanted to fight. And, who was better to do it with a tom other than who played her "husband" in raising kits?
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"they have scars on them from battles with the other clans or from foxes and badgers. cats from every clan have scars. and its where they adapted to live, its where they fit in like how we live on the moor, thunderclan the forest, riverclan the marsh, and skyclan on a cliff" she replied "they cant help that they had the first evil leader of the evil era, and they aren't murderers they follow the code like every other cat"
Lionkit nodded," Oh. Is Riverclan cowards? Like in battles they fight in the water because they know we won't enter the water unless our life depends on it."

Closed Thread