Today 12:12 AM

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw grunted as Falcondive kicked at him. He was pushed off and he rolled on to the ground, sides heaving. “Did I do okay?”
He hoped so after that squashed bird.
@BILL.
"Yeah," Falcondive panted as he got back to his paws, shaking his pelt as he looked at Honeypaw. "I think.. I think you are ready for the final assessment. If.. you collect your prey, we can head back and I can speak to Icestar in the morning about it."

(thinking we can have this based the day before the raid so it keeps falcon from talking to ice!)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:44 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Wait really? That is so exciting! Honeypaw felt like jumping around with happiness. A warrior, finally! All his tiredness was forgotten. He didn’t know how to express all this, so he just gave him a very grateful look and nodded his head.
“I’ll go get the prey!”

(Sounds good!)

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Do you need help?" Falcondive questioned, wanting to make sure he could carry all three things he caught. If not... it was not like Falcondive had anything to burden him.

[ @DarkNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:24 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"I know," Frostpaw grumbled at the mention of leaves in his fur. It was one of the few disadvantages of hiding in trees. He'd heard that one unfortunate cat had even been sat on by a bird. The other issue was climbing too high and then having to get back down, although that could easily be avoided by not climbing too high. He was slightly embarrassed and held still as Nightpaw brushed some leaves off, suddenly remembering Fallenheart's words. Great StarClan, he hated that cat.

Frostpaw quickly pushed those thoughts away as Nightpaw began speaking again. The way she worded it, Frostpaw assumed that she had tracked down other cats, just not relying purely on scent. It reminded him vaguely of when he, Lionpaw, and Ravenpaw had tried playing hide-and-seek. The game had quickly ended, however, when one of them had gotten lost. They never strayed too far from each other after that. In an unfamiliar forest filled with rogues, being lost and alone was a death wish.

Once Nightpaw finished speaking, Frostpaw glanced up at the sky and noted that barely any time had passed. Doing absolutely nothing while hiding must have made if felt longer. He wondered what Fallenheart was doing at the time. The warrior probably wasn't too far away. He seemed too responsible to let the apprentices run off on their own. "Do you want to hide next or do you want to try hunting?" Frostpaw asked Nightpaw inquisitively. He didn't mind either way and wanted to give the molly a choice in case she didn't want to hide.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:58 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw had grabbed the lizard when he realized that he probably would need help. He nodded gratefully as he set off towards the other two prey.
The bird was very close, so he went and picked up that one. Now he had a thrush and lizard in his jaws and he shook off his tiredness until he made it to camp.

@BILL.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:29 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Creekwind was about to ask her if she was sure when Russetpatch quickly changed the subject. Falling silent as to not disturb the mouse the molly quickly went down into a hunting position, stalking slowly beside her companion.
Crack!
She watched as their prey went flying scared by the noise. Narrowing her one eye the crimson warrior quickly bolted after it. Weaving through bushes and trees before she was able to swipe and scoop the mouse up and deliver swift death. Looking up that was when she realized that she left Russetpatch behind. "Russetpatch? Calling out to the she-cat.
Russetpatch at first was too surprised to react when Creekwind rushed through the forest after the mouse. She put a step forward slowly. She perked her ears as she slowly tred further into the forest. A call caught her attention. She indentified it as her name and the other she's voice and she ran towards it. "Creekwind?"

Click my dragons!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"i'll hi-hide, we-e ca-an hunt af-after if yo-ou wan-want?" Nightpaw mew quietly. She was really enjoying what they were doing, it was probably the most fun she's had ever since she left the nursery. Things had been just so... hectic these days, that she now found it hard to not have those thoughts plague her mind, which was now temporarily pushed aside.
The molly waited a few seconds to give Frostpaw the time to close his eyes. She trusted he wouldn't peek, and so, once having decided what she would do first, Nightpaw got to her paws and, as quietly as she could, padded around a little. Her mentor had done the same, and hopefully it would help in confusing the other apprentice a bit since her scent should now be more scattered around.

It didn't take to long before she finished with that part. Now it came to hiding. She couldn't climb, so trees were of limits, yet there would surely be a place just as good of a hiding spot. Perhaps it took a little longer, but eventually she finally found a spot that seemed decent enough to hide. It was further away from where Frostpaw was, but this was the best place she could find. A bush. The young apprentice wiggled her way into the Bush, and while struggling a bit at first, she managed. She kept low, hoping it would make her less noticeable. Nightpaw couldn't exactly say that she was comfortable in that spot, but it was alright for now.
@bmkmb
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:55 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Of course," Frostpaw responded. This was the most enjoyable thing he'd done in ages. It was so much better than standing around the clearing, plus it could technically count as training. The white tom closed his eyes and waited for Nightpaw's scent to filter away. He felt oddly calm in the temporary darkness, as if nothing could bother him if his eyes weren't open to see the world.

After some time, Frostpaw opened his eyes and glanced around the clearing, mostly for instinctive reasons. With an amused grunt, the apprentice swept his tail before opening his maw slightly to scent the air around him. There was something about being completely alone that reminded Frostpaw of freedom. For example, he would never open his maw to scent the air around his mentor, even if it was a perfectly regular thing to do. It made him feel odd to perform such an action, yet when he was alone, he felt as if there was nothing wrong with it.

The white apprentice closed his maw before continuing along Nightpaw's scent trail. The first few seconds were simple; the molly had walked in a straight path, yet when multiple scents began swirling around his muzzle, Frostpaw had to stop. With a twitch of his ear, he noted that Nightpaw must've backtracked. The white apprentice turned around in a circle, then paused as he waited for the scents to settle down. There was no point in following each one of them. Instead, Frostpaw stood there for a few moments, attempting to scent the most recent one.

After a minute or so, Frostpaw decided that the strongest scent came from somewhere to his left. Where exactly to his left, he wasn't sure. The white apprentice just began walking in the assumed direction, pausing every now and so to get a new idea of the map. He wasn't following a strict path, just wandering wherever his nose led him.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:13 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw was quietly hiding in the bush, her gaze low and only met with it's leaves. It felt like time was going so very slow, and a second nearly felt a minute, or even an hour! Her position wasn't great and it probably wouldn't take long before a small urge to stretch them would appear. She eventually did lift her head slightly to be able to peek out of the bush. She couldn't scent Frostpaw, but she did see a white figure in the distance- which the molly assumed was the other apprentice. She knew he wasn't close, but it only now hit her how far she actually trailed of. Maybe she should change spots? No. He would see her, or atleast hear her. And Frostpaw would surely manage to find her even if she was a bit further away. Yeah.

Very quickly, her thoughts started to trail of. The first thing she couldn't help but think of, was the first time she and her siblings had snuck out. Oh wow, that certainly ended up being an adventure. She originally didn't want to- as her mother had already sort of told her off for sneaking to the apprentice den but not to bad at all- but both her siblings were going and she didn't want to be left behind, so she followed. In the end their mother found them but.. they all got caught by twolegs. And that was her first time in the twoleg space.
While she had been scared, it was still interesting. Their dens were always really warm and they had those super comfortable nests- although the food wasn't great at all and those creatures didn't want to let them go outside. She was glad they all managed to get back, ofcourse, but sometimes she stills wonders about certain things she saw.

But anyway, again, Nightpaw peeked to see where Frostpaw seemed to be. He seemed to be getting closer but at the same time not- in other words it seemed like he went a certain direction, but was going all different variations of that direction.
Having observed a bit, she carefully lowered her head again, her gaze once more resting on the leaves, and her thoughts trailing of to what ever her mind may be offering at that point.
@bmkmb

Last edited by Estelle; May 3rd, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @Casper; @S-oft; ]

Ebonypaw's back injury still hurt very much. She had spend the past couple of days laying beside her mother. She had thought she was on the brink of death, but easily pulled through. The apprentice was falling far behind. That Riverclan apprentice hurt hurt real bad. The fluffy black apprentice looked over at her mentor. Did Dogpaw ever stop talking? Icestar had said for them to scent out prey not talk about the first time he caught a frog.

Ebonypaw sniffed the air and looked up at Icestar. "I scent two different things. There's a mouse scent, but the other scent is unclear to me.", she meowed in her emotionless voice. She wanted to snap at Dogpaw, since she was annoying her, but felt better of it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do