Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM

Old June 20th, 2018, 05:08 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Hei put a hand on her head now having a big headache " oww....thanks sis.. " she said as she stood up now wobbling a bit thankfully catching her balance . She Glared at wood and bared her teeth " I'll let my mother deal with you. And not belen.you would want belen to deal with you after this " she said sternly her ears perked up as yang stopped infront of the door she looked at the scene " ugh...what's going on? " yang asked .

Snowflake made a disgusted face along with her tongue sticking out " eww , How crude! You sir need some soap in your mouth! " she yelled and pointed at him after he was blasted she then giggled " nice one sis! " she said and held her hand up for a high five " I think I messed up by coming here ,didn't i?... " she asked unsure .

Suzuki didn't flinch " apologies ...I didn't know.. " she said with regret in her tone . Mai nodded "ok!" She said with a flash of light they were gone since suzuki used her teleportation spell and arrived where kate said her sisters were " hello?!?! Kates sisters ?? " Mai called . Suzuki rolled her eyes " I don't think they'll arrive just by you saying that " she said .

( Can ya bring in Apollyon for this one?) Yamiyo had her head down her headphones were on her head as normal she had her sketchbook out and was drawing a black wolf with a permanent marker it looked really good already ' Bendy was a lil’ devil thing
Who was brought to life
on the silver screen
Used to make em chuckle
now he makes em scream
It’s Bendy in the Devil’s Swing ' the tune of the song was like an oldies swinging one making an tiny smile appear on her face . She was sitting on the sidewalk not paying attention to anyone who passed by in particular
Yin pointed to wood.

"not at all" Amber said as a girl ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/70...b43a79091e.jpg ) unlocked the door of the cage amber was in.
"about time" Amber said.

Star looked at mai. Moon was talking to diana.
"hi?"star asked.

(apollyon jr? Apollyon is married)
A white hair boy with wolf ears and tail was walking nearby.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old June 20th, 2018, 05:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Yin pointed to wood.

"not at all" Amber said as a girl ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/70...b43a79091e.jpg ) unlocked the door of the cage amber was in.
"about time" Amber said.

Star looked at mai. Moon was talking to diana.
"hi?"star asked.

(apollyon jr? Apollyon is married)
A white hair boy with wolf ears and tail was walking nearby.
Oh..didn't know . But that works )
Yang looked at wood and her eyes flashed red " the heck are you doing in here? And don't lie " she asked/snarled her hands turned to fists .

Snowflake raised her eyebrow but shrugged as her sister said that she jolted once the girl opened the cell and put her hands up like she was doing karate " w-who are you!? " she asked clearly a bit afraid .

Mai smiled and Suzuki just face palmed " this is not gonna end well not gonna end well.... " she whispered as they walked over . Mai waved " hi . I'm mai and this is suzuki. And like I suspected kate doesn't seem to remember us...we're her old friends and we were going stop by to say hi. She told us to go see you guys if you remember . I don't think she told said anything about you guys to us... " mai said . Suzuki had her arms crossed now looked away from them .

Yamiyo raised her eyebrow as she smelled something familiar another wolf?what would ... she thought as she looked around for it then spotted the boy making her scoff how stupid is he?! He's gonna get his cover blown! What wolf gives away that they are one!? she pinched the bridge of her nose and stood up now putting her drawing away and turning off her iPod as she put her head phones away now walking up to him with her arms crossed " excuse me...but ugh...aren't you Apollyon kid? Also what do you think your doing giving yourself away like this?! " she whispered the last part angrily . She knew it was none of her business but it was one of those things that really bugged her.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 20th, 2018, 05:46 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Oh..didn't know . But that works )
Yang looked at wood and her eyes flashed red " the heck are you doing in here? And don't lie " she asked/snarled her hands turned to fists .

Snowflake raised her eyebrow but shrugged as her sister said that she jolted once the girl opened the cell and put her hands up like she was doing karate " w-who are you!? " she asked clearly a bit afraid .

Mai smiled and Suzuki just face palmed " this is not gonna end well not gonna end well.... " she whispered as they walked over . Mai waved " hi . I'm mai and this is suzuki. And like I suspected kate doesn't seem to remember us...we're her old friends and we were going stop by to say hi. She told us to go see you guys if you remember . I don't think she told said anything about you guys to us... " mai said . Suzuki had her arms crossed now looked away from them .

Yamiyo raised her eyebrow as she smelled something familiar another wolf?what would ... she thought as she looked around for it then spotted the boy making her scoff how stupid is he?! He's gonna get his cover blown! What wolf gives away that they are one!? she pinched the bridge of her nose and stood up now putting her drawing away and turning off her iPod as she put her head phones away now walking up to him with her arms crossed " excuse me...but ugh...aren't you Apollyon kid? Also what do you think your doing giving yourself away like this?! " she whispered the last part angrily . She knew it was none of her business but it was one of those things that really bugged her.
lexi walked in with a note that had the words 'kidnapping ping'.

"Snowflake calm down she is a friend" Amber said.
"I am Zeta wolf" the girl said. "feel free to call me Z"

"no need to introduce yourselves. Its just I never seen Suzkui this mad" Star said.

"what I can't make them disappear. I was born with my ears and tail" AJ said.

Gone

Old June 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:

lexi walked in with a note that had the words 'kidnapping ping'.

"Snowflake calm down she is a friend" Amber said.
"I am Zeta wolf" the girl said. "feel free to call me Z"

"no need to introduce yourselves. Its just I never seen Suzkui this mad" Star said.

"what I can't make them disappear. I was born with my ears and tail" AJ said.
Yang read the note and pet Lexi afterward now giving wood a death glare she walked up to him as she cracked her knuckles " next time . Think about the consequences of your actions. Since ping is one of my friends , I don't like seeing her get hurt .Especially you harming my kids " she growled " give me one really good reason . Then maybe I'll consider letting you go without a beating but if not . You won't be able to use your legs for a while " yang added

Snowflake was hesitant but she put her arms down " o-ok... " she said looking at Zeta suspiciously " how come I never knew you before? " she asked placing her hands on her hips .

Mai face palmed now feeling stupid " of course...I thought you didn't know who we were and I guess I forgot as well...so stupid ... " she said with a hint of venom in her tone while saying the word ' stupid ' . Suzuki huffed " I'm not mad just....well it could have started out better then this . Ok maybe I am... " she said now looking back at star " why doesn't kate remember us and you guys do? " Suzuki asked and held mai left hand to let her know it was ok.

Yamiyo tilted her head " no matter . It does give you away tho . A hunter could easily find you and kill you. " she said sternly " ...your father isn't around is he? I hope not " she said now shaking her head trying to get rid of the stories she heard about him which made him sound not so great.

Old June 20th, 2018, 06:22 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Yang read the note and pet Lexi afterward now giving wood a death glare she walked up to him as she cracked her knuckles " next time . Think about the consequences of your actions. Since ping is one of my friends , I don't like seeing her get hurt .Especially you harming my kids " she growled " give me one really good reason . Then maybe I'll consider letting you go without a beating but if not . You won't be able to use your legs for a while " yang added

Snowflake was hesitant but she put her arms down " o-ok... " she said looking at Zeta suspiciously " how come I never knew you before? " she asked placing her hands on her hips .

Mai face palmed now feeling stupid " of course...I thought you didn't know who we were and I guess I forgot as well...so stupid ... " she said with a hint of venom in her tone while saying the word ' stupid ' . Suzuki huffed " I'm not mad just....well it could have started out better then this . Ok maybe I am... " she said now looking back at star " why doesn't kate remember us and you guys do? " Suzuki asked and held mai left hand to let her know it was ok.

Yamiyo tilted her head " no matter . It does give you away tho . A hunter could easily find you and kill you. " she said sternly " ...your father isn't around is he? I hope not " she said now shaking her head trying to get rid of the stories she heard about him which made him sound not so great.
"I did it for my mom" wood said.

"Cause I was stuck here" Zeta said. She had hopped in a hole she amber and lilly made.

"Some one delated her memory of you two. Who and why I don't know(charlie: spoiler it was *muffled words* really?)" Star said.

"Hunters are no longer allowed" AJ said. "no he is with Rue"

Gone

Old June 20th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:

"I did it for my mom" wood said.

"Cause I was stuck here" Zeta said. She had hopped in a hole she amber and lilly made.

"Some one delated her memory of you two. Who and why I don't know(charlie: spoiler it was *muffled words* really?)" Star said.

"Hunters are no longer allowed" AJ said. "no he is with Rue"
" ....I guess...it's good enough " yang forced the words out of her mouth even tho she really wanted to beat him right now . " you can go " she said her non robotic hand was shaking causing her to grab it with her other hand and sigh but it was still slightly shaking afterwards . Her eyes went to normal.

Snowflake followed .

Yamiyo raised her eyebrow " since when? .... I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go well if he is with her. Do you know what I am? " she asked with her eyes narrowed wondering if it was obvious that she is a wolf too.

" strange.... Wanna magic battle ? We learned a lot in kautany" Suzuki said .

Last edited by Leucos; June 20th, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old June 20th, 2018, 06:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" ....I guess...it's good enough " yang forced the words out of her mouth even tho she really wanted to beat him right now . " you can go " she said her non robotic hand was shaking causing her to grab it with her other hand and sigh but it was still slightly shaking afterwards . Her eyes went to normal.

Snowflake followed .

Yamiyo raised her eyebrow " since when? .... I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go well if he is with her. Do you know what I am? " she asked with her eyes narrowed wondering if it was obvious that she is a wolf too.

" strange.... Wanna magic battle ? We learned a lot in kautany" Suzuki said .
"So your not mad after I threw Sav out the window" wood asked.

zeta had pulled the trap door to the outside

"A wolf"AJ shrugged.

"sure?" Star said.

Gone

Old June 20th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:

"So your not mad after I threw Sav out the window" wood asked.

zeta had pulled the trap door to the outside

"A wolf"AJ shrugged.

"sure?" Star said.
Yang froze " wait...WHAT!?!!! Of course I am!!! " she yelled her eyes red again she must of missed that part of the note she kept holding her non robotic hand which was shaking a lot now " you better leave now. Before I change my mind "she growled.

Snowflake got out of the trap door " thanks for helping ....what is wrong those people? " she said now brushing off her clothes .

Yimayo huffed guess it is obvious .... " well I suppose wolves do have a way in knowing their own kind ... " she mumbled " do.......you have a.....a pack? " she asked

Suzuki smirked while Mai just went to sit on a bench to watch she didn't have much powerful attacks she looked at her hand which was now glowing with white light and swirling around into a tiny ball to form a mouse . Suzuki made her hands glow again " you wanna go first? " she asked as she got into a fighting like pose .

Old June 20th, 2018, 07:19 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Yang froze " wait...WHAT!?!!! Of course I am!!! " she yelled her eyes red again she must of missed that part of the note she kept holding her non robotic hand which was shaking a lot now " you better leave now. Before I change my mind "she growled.

Snowflake got out of the trap door " thanks for helping ....what is wrong those people? " she said now brushing off her clothes .

Yimayo huffed guess it is obvious .... " well I suppose wolves do have a way in knowing their own kind ... " she mumbled " do.......you have a.....a pack? " she asked

Suzuki smirked while Mai just went to sit on a bench to watch she didn't have much powerful attacks she looked at her hand which was now glowing with white light and swirling around into a tiny ball to form a mouse . Suzuki made her hands glow again " you wanna go first? " she asked as she got into a fighting like pose .
I want wood to get beaten up) wood got up and headed for the door.

"They work for whitley" Amber said.

"No" AJ said.

Star smiled as she made tons of arrows aimed for Suzkui

Gone