Today 03:10 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw saw Falcondive leap high enough to land on his shoulders. He had learned from that mistake from last time. But how would he stop him?

Thinking quickly, he rose up on his hind legs aiming to take the blow to his chest. He would fall over, but at least Falcondive wouldn't have that much of an upper hand.

@BILL.
Falcondive did not have a chance to avoid colliding with his chest.

But despite the discomfort from the collision and getting back to his paws.. he lunged to pin Honeypaw down.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw had fallen over from the weight of Falcondive crashing into him. He was slower to get up, so he was not prepared when his mentor landed on top of him.

Honeypaw was pinned down and would need to find a way to get back up.

But what to do? His front paws were at too weird of an angle to be of any use, so would have to squish down his back legs to do something. He decided he would try to push him off with a forceful kick. Only problem was, he probably wouldn't have enough force or time to pull it off.

He still tried anyway and aimed to push against Falcondive's chest.
@BILL.

Old April 27th, 2020, 04:21 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Drizzle, pitter, patter.
"Oh, dear.."
The sky was painted grey casting a dull scene throughout the forest as water gushed from clouds above. It started off as a waterfall, unable to pick apart what's in front of him, it was all a blur. The ginger warrior ran under a large pine tree like an umbrella, hiding from nature's harsh weather until it eventually subsided. Pale, droopy brown eyes glanced up as if he hoped the sun will break apart the grumpy looking clouds, sending them back to wherever they came from. He didn't mind the rain but with his gloomy mood, he'd hope a sun's smiling rays will uplift his spirits. Sleepylion sighed quietly, taking a step out now there's only a light drizzle. A small clearing was ahead with a flat grey stone stuck out in the middle and that's where he stepped up, taking a seat, downcasting at his big paws. The massive pale ginger maine coon's ear tuft quiver from a sudden cold draft that fluffed up his fur bigger and then his whole body trembled. Not from the icy breeze but his tears that made its way onto the wet stone. The whistling wind muted out the big giant's quiet sobs, with his eyes squeezed shut to blackout his world even if it's just a moment.
[OPEN]
A black tabby padded quietly through the forest. His eyes were closed as he felt the damp earth under his paws, the volley of rain soaking deep into his fur. Fallenheart was an odd warrior. He enjoyed the feeling of icy-cold water drenching his pelt, yet he didn't enjoy the murkiness of the mud under his paws. The warrior opened his eyes as the deluge lessened into a drizzle and took a deep breath, the earthy scent of pine climbing up his nose. With a quick shake to rid some water from his soaking pelt, Fallenheart padded through some ferns and into a clearing. He was met with the sight of a large ginger tom and another breeze of whistling wind. The warrior watched hesitantly before approaching the other cat. He didn't seem happy and this was no place for anyone to be taking a rest. "Excuse me," Fallenheart started, his voice barely audible against the wind. "Are you okay?"
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; April 27th, 2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw was glad to hear he found it a good idea, and kept a glance on him as he moved spots, followed by a nod "it's pre-pretty si-imple," she started, pausing for a short moment as to think about how it'd be best to explain it "o-one o-of us hi-hides, an-and the-en the o-other sear-ches u-using th-eir sen-sence of sm-smell" the white molly finished, hoping he understood. "of-ofcou-ourse we ca-an keep our ey-eyes o-open" she added quickly, remembering what her mentor had said about not wanting to be bumping into any trees.
"s-so do yo-ou want to hi-hide o-or sea-searche?" Nightpaw then asked with, again, a light tilt of her head; an habit that seemed to show up time and time again.
@bmkmb
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:48 PM
darkness begets light.

"I think I'll hide first," Frostpaw decided. He noted the way that Nightpaw sat. She almost always had her tail over her paws and tilted her head when waiting for anothers response. It reminded the white apprentice of his own habits. His usual silence came to mind, although he seemed to speak more when Nightpaw was around, and his preference of standing over sitting.

Soon after his answer, Frostpaw looked around, then darted off into between the trees. The apprentice wasn't sure how far he was allowed to stray, so he stayed fairly close to the clearing. Unsheathing his claws, the white tom used them to easily scramble up a tree. He deposited himself on a branch and stilled in the cover of pine leaves.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; April 27th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Rabbithop was relieved he did have to argue with her. He felt no need too if they were all going for the same thing in the end and this was a stepping stone. He nodded his head approvingly at the she-cat, blinking his calm yellow eyes at her in a tiny show of approval. He didn’t know exactly how he would show her his approval just yet, but he decided he would start out slow and leave the big praise for when she accomplished something well. He beckoned the main coon apprentice with a flick of his tail. “Good.” He said as he began to walk to the entrance. Truthfully, Rabbithop didn’t blame the she-cat; the camp had been rather empty since the raid and every cat had been recovering, Rabbithop himself included. He lead the way through the entrance and through the territory, stopping in a grove of pine trees where they would start. “Since I’m your second,” He faltered. Was it her second or third? He moved on, inwardly cringing at his latest mistake. “...mentor. I want to see how much prey you can catch and bring back to me by sunhigh.” He meowed, squinting up at the sun. It was about half-way to sunhigh now, giving her plenty of time. He wouldn’t follow her, he would wait here to see what she could do without pressure. “You may start now.” He meowed with a encouraging nod.

"Second, yeah, that's right. When I was apprenticed I wasn't exactly... given a mentor? Like I was but.... they were never around, so I don't count them." Freezepaw meowed in response as they walked, feathery tail swaying lightly behind her as she walked alongside the tom. She did give a rare smile as she heard the assignment he was sending her on though. A solo hunting trip? That was a perfect way to strengthen her skills, instead of having to sit and watch and be babied. "I'm betting it'll be at least five pieces of prey." Freezepaw meowed, a smirk crossing her face as she glanced back at Rabbithop, before bounding into the forest to begin her hunt.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Second, yeah, that's right. When I was apprenticed I wasn't exactly... given a mentor? Like I was but.... they were never around, so I don't count them." Freezepaw meowed in response as they walked, feathery tail swaying lightly behind her as she walked alongside the tom. She did give a rare smile as she heard the assignment he was sending her on though. A solo hunting trip? That was a perfect way to strengthen her skills, instead of having to sit and watch and be babied. "I'm betting it'll be at least five pieces of prey." Freezepaw meowed, a smirk crossing her face as she glanced back at Rabbithop, before bounding into the forest to begin her hunt.
The white tom listened to the she-cats story. That was... terrible. Why couldn’t some cats grow up, be responsible, and actually teach their apprentice? What a novel Idea. He thought, biting back the words. Great StarClan, Rabbithop was grouchy today. Maybe a walk through the forest will fix that. He thought. When the younger she-cat made her bet, he looked skeptically after her with a good-natured laugh. “Alright hot shot! Show me what you got.” He chuckled and waited for a few moments after she disappeared to follow her. Rabbithop followed quietly, breathing in the fresh air of the land and flowers around him. A walk truly was what he needed. He’d been pent up in camp too long, away from the forest where his paws could thrum against the land while he ran, and because of it he had become slightly grouchy. I’m glad I haven’t taken it out on Freezepaw. She hasn’t done anything and I don’t need her to be angry with me. He thought. It seemed all his thoughts were about keeping the peace between his apprentice and him, but he felt he would grow out of it when he got more comfortable with her. Rabbithop shook the ideas away; he needed to focus on watching Freezepw’s hunt And taking note of the young she-cat’s hunting technique.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw nodded and closed her eyes, soon enough starting to count. She kind of hoped she's do a better job a searching than the first time with her mentor- the first time her mentor had been hiding in a tree, and although she was somewhere around the area Stormlily had been hiding, the molly had had no idea that her mentor was hiding in a tree. Scents were never something she payed much attention to anyway.

After a few seconds Nightpaw opened her eyes and looked around- or wait- she was supposed to use her smell- the apprentice slightly lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air a few times in order to catch Frostpaw's scent. Perhaps it would've been easier if she had payed more attention to it buuttttt what did it matter now. It took a short moment, but soon enough the apprentice caught his scent a did her best to follow it; like very often first going the opposite way, yet since he didn't seem to have back tracked, like her mentor had done, she managed to find the right track eventually.
@bmkmb
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:00 PM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw closed his eyes as he crouched in the leaves. He could've made the game harder by running around a lot and pouncing from tree to tree, just to leave his scent everywhere, but the idea only came to mind after he'd gotten comfortable in his hiding position. The apprentice wasn't sure whether or not Nightpaw had started searching yet, and if she spotted him prancing around, then... well, it would sort of ruin the point of the game. So Frostpaw crouched on a branch, covered in leaves, frozen in place and with his eyes closed. Without being able to move his head, there was a higher chance of scenting Nightpaw before the apprentice actually saw her. He also wanted to catch her scent before it was his turn to search. And then there was the fact that his fur would be harder to spot than his eyes, which would look suspicious to anyone staring at a tree, although that wouldn't really matter since the entire game was based on scenting...

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:45 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A black tabby padded quietly through the forest. His eyes were closed as he felt the damp earth under his paws, the volley of rain soaking deep into his fur. Fallenheart was an odd warrior. He enjoyed the feeling of icy-cold water drenching his pelt, yet he didn't enjoy the murkiness of the mud under his paws. The warrior opened his eyes as the deluge lessened into a drizzle and took a deep breath, the earthy scent of pine climbing up his nose. With a quick shake to rid some water from his soaking pelt, Fallenheart padded through some ferns and into a clearing. He was met with the sight of a large ginger tom and another breeze of whistling wind. The warrior watched hesitantly before approaching the other cat. He didn't seem happy and this was no place for anyone to be taking a rest. "Excuse me," Fallenheart started, his voice barely audible against the wind. "Are you okay?"
Slow shudders from his escaping gasps for air between each sob, he heard a cat's voice from behind and stopped, spinning around. There were obvious darkened tear streaks where it glistened wet, his big brown eyes turned glassy again, a tear trickled down unable to make it stop. "O-Oh, hello! I'm..I'm sorry," he sniffed, picking up his fluffy paw to wipe away the tears. "This is embarrassing, hehe... U-Um.. I'm quite alright, dear. It's just..no, no nevermind," Sleepylion's small and gentle voice broken up between a few coughs. He cleared his throat, stepping slowly up to his clanmate-- tipping his head ever slightly with a small smile on his white lips. "How are you?" The big ginger stared up at the cloudy sky as it strolls away beyond the tall pine trees. "The nice thing about the rain that it always stops. Eventually."

Last edited by tye; April 28th, 2020 at 05:49 PM.