Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:15 PM
where would you put an...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:14 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:16 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot purred and curled her tail around his, then started to groom his chest, running her rough tongue over his neck, then shoulders, smoothing the blind tom's fur down. It felt good to share tongues, and she liked that he wasn't running away from her, like most. She adored him already.

As she groomed him, she thought of her life. How she had been borne a Kittypet, then neglected by her siblings. How her father and mother wanted rid of her as soon as possible. She left at six moons old to be a Loner. Lived in a barn for most of her life until at 17 moons she decided to explore the forest.

She had been found by a warrior of Thunder Clan, and the rest was history.

She suddenly jumped with the surprise of sudden awareness. She felt the blind tom grooming her, hadn't realized she had stopped herself. She started grooming his chest again, but he was sure to have noticed her stopping, felt her jump.
The blind tom didn't mind at all as the she-cat started grooming him, sharing tongues was pretty nice, and it helped to reach spots that a cat couldn't normally reach, he felt her tongue run along his neck, his shoulders and his chest, purring softly as he simply kept on grooming her. Blacktail was actually a little surprised as the she-cat stopped, though, he thought that she was probably done grooming him, until she started going at it once again, his tail slowly intertwining with hers. "I remember the day some warriors found you, I was still an apprentice back then, and some of us thought you would never become a strong cat, but they were wrong." He mewed softly, licking her muzzle.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The She cat nodded she had to admit not being treated like a kit was. Better than nothing .
" well at least we're still friends ! And I hope we can stay friends . " she meowed as she didn't want to loose flamebreeze she was like a sister to her. She shook her fur and her orange pelt shined from the sun that was over the clearing. She sighed and looked up at the clouds hopefully starclan had something amazing in store for them but if not she can always hope , hope that one day she could be like firestar . She always thought of firestar as her idol . Her whiskers twitched as she licked her nose
"We'll always be friends! Cause if we're not I'll tell all of your secrets!" She teased lightly. The ginger hopped on the rock and sat with her best friend, the two have been friends since they were kits.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"We'll always be friends! Cause if we're not I'll tell all of your secrets!" She teased lightly. The ginger hopped on the rock and sat with her best friend, the two have been friends since they were kits.
Sprucetail gulped as she blushed
' Secrets!? She doesn't know one of them and I'll make sure of it ' she thought and smiled her tail swished across the rock slowly she made sure to stay in her side of the rock just in case to avoid suspicion
" so....what you wanna do? " she asked as her blue eyes blinked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sprucetail gulped as she blushed
' Secrets!? She doesn't know one of them and I'll make sure of it ' she thought and smiled her tail swished across the rock slowly she made sure to stay in her side of the rock just in case to avoid suspicion
" so....what you wanna do? " she asked as her blue eyes blinked
Flamebreeze laughed and said, "I don't know!?" (I'm gonna make the thread for our plot!)
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze laughed and said, "I don't know!?" (I'm gonna make the thread for our plot!)
Kk )

" well c'mon then I'll race ya! " she meowed and ran off she was a fast runner a good one to . Her tail was straight out as she was running like a leapor d would and she was at a tree far on the otherside
" c'mon ! " she meowed and hit her paw on the ground with a wide smile

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:41 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The blind tom didn't mind at all as the she-cat started grooming him, sharing tongues was pretty nice, and it helped to reach spots that a cat couldn't normally reach, he felt her tongue run along his neck, his shoulders and his chest, purring softly as he simply kept on grooming her. Blacktail was actually a little surprised as the she-cat stopped, though, he thought that she was probably done grooming him, until she started going at it once again, his tail slowly intertwining with hers. "I remember the day some warriors found you, I was still an apprentice back then, and some of us thought you would never become a strong cat, but they were wrong." He mewed softly, licking her muzzle.
JaggedSpot's ears flicked as he licked her muzzle. It sure felt nice to get such attention. She thought about what he had said. "But I haven't battled yet..." she mumbled, then stood, suddenly excited. "Have you ever been to the lake here yet?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot's ears flicked as he licked her muzzle. It sure felt nice to get such attention. She thought about what he had said. "But I haven't battled yet..." she mumbled, then stood, suddenly excited. "Have you ever been to the lake here yet?"
Blacktail kept going, nodding at her question. "I have, a few times." He mewed and blindly gazed up at her. "Why is that?" He asked, ears twitching slightly. The tom had often gone to the lake to have some time alone, and it sure was relaxing over there.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Kk )

" well c'mon then I'll race ya! " she meowed and ran off she was a fast runner a good one to . Her tail was straight out as she was running like a leapor d would and she was at a tree far on the otherside
" c'mon ! " she meowed and hit her paw on the ground with a wide smile
She darted quickly after Sprucetail, easily catching up with each stride. To catch up faster she jumped over other cats and obstacles. She was intent on catching up she didn't pay attention to see if any other cats were coming her way. "You think your fast!" She teased.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:

She darted quickly after Sprucetail, easily catching up with each stride. To catch up faster she jumped over other cats and obstacles. She was intent on catching up she didn't pay attention to see if any other cats were coming her way. "You think your fast!" She teased.
' This kitty is a real tease!' She thought and smiled wide she nodded
" just wait hot shot! " she meowed her tail swished in excitement she scratched her paws on the ground to get her momentum ready she crouched and ran as fast as she could her legs where a blur as her claws scratched the ground and she turned without tripping she zipped and zagged to another tree that was farther away and smirked she loved to run.

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
' This kitty is a real tease!' She thought and smiled wide she nodded
" just wait hot shot! " she meowed her tail swished in excitement she scratched her paws on the ground to get her momentum ready she crouched and ran as fast as she could her legs where a blur as her claws scratched the ground and she turned without tripping she zipped and zagged to another tree that was farther away and smirked she loved to run.
Flamebreeze fell and smashed her face off the ground. She yowled in pain and shakily got up. She shook her head and looked around dizzily. "Woah!"
Closed Thread