Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:30 PM

Old March 11th, 2017, 02:37 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw flicked her ear. "Nothing," she meowed. "Just bored." She glanced at the piles of leaves. "Can I help sort the leaves?" Goldenpaw asked. "Just because I'm bored."
"Oh,"
Fawnkit looked over at her small, pathetic pile. "Om..." She mewed. She wasn't sure if she would let the Apprentice help her. She often liked to do things on her own. "Well, I finished that, you wanna do somethin' else?" She asked.
Old March 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"I guess..." Goldenpaw meowed. She let out a sigh. Goldenpaw watched as a hunting patrol padded into camp and dropped their kills on the pile. The kill pile still seemed pretty low. I'll go hunting later! Goldenpaw decided.

Character Site

Old March 11th, 2017, 09:30 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame shook her head persistently, making her look a little bit like a kit. "I am perfectly fine!" Auroraflame protested. She felt her pelt heat up a little as Morningbrook stated her face was pretty. But then again, they were best friends so there was nohing wrong with compliments. A walk? I don't have enough time to fit in a walk! Auroraflame thought. The sound of a walk with her best friend tempted her, and she badly wanted to say yes. But no, she had to resist. She needed to complete her duties. "I can't Morningbrook. As much i'd love to, there just isn't enough time in the day. Or night!" Auroraflame exclaimed, giving her friend a small smile. She could tell that the ginger tom cared, and really hoped she wasn't being a bother with her stubborness. The deputy could be rather stubborn at times. She couldn't really help it, she was born with a sense of loyalty. Even if it was loyalty to her work. "Go do something else Morningbrook. I'm just wasting your time. You're going to have to push me out of the camp if you really want me to get out," Auroraflame remarked, snorting softly at the end of her sentence. She doubted Morningbrook would ever go to that extreme. The ebony she-cat was implying he was lazy, she was just doubting that anyone would ever do that.
"...Well, it looks like I'll have to up and drag you out of the camp, then!" Morningbrook huffed, swishing his tail from side to side as he sighed. He didn't want to force Auroraflame to take a break, but it was better than seeing her suffer like this. It was bad enough that he was this stressed out, but this was a whole new level of overwork. It made him uncomfortable even seeing how tired she always looked, how she never had any time for fun things anymore. "'Rory, you're not wasting my time! You're my best friend, and I care about you. I care a lot about you, and I don't want to have to see you overworking yourself like this! It can't be good." Sometimes he thought that if she wasn't so busy, they'd have more time to be themselves- that it she wasn't stressed, he wouldn't be, either. "Please- you've got to get your mind off of this!" He exclaimed, his eyes narrowing.
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The tom heard the she-kit scream in pain and he bolted to her faster than he ever thought his three legs could. "Gorsekit! sweety are you ok?" He asked worriedly. He saw her leg stuck in a crevice and her paw twisted a strange angle. "Shhh, shhh it's gonna be alright." he purred while curling his tail around her trying to comfort her. "I'm gonna help you get your paw out but I need you to be strong okay?" He asked while giving her comforting licks and purrs.
Gorsekit whispered, the pain too much to bare "okay...I trust you." Gorsekit wriggled around uncomfortably, attempting to get her twisted paw loose. "Can we go and see the medicine cat?" She asked feverishly. "Maybe we need help from more warriors?" The tabby croaked.
Old March 12th, 2017, 05:56 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsekit whispered, the pain too much to bare "okay...I trust you." Gorsekit wriggled around uncomfortably, attempting to get her twisted paw loose. "Can we go and see the medicine cat?" She asked feverishly. "Maybe we need help from more warriors?" The tabby croaked.
Neverfalter purred and gently licked the poor kit. "The rocks aren't too heavy so I can get you out soon enough. And yes we should definitely go see the medicine cat after we tell your parents what happened." He said. Gripping the rock that had pinned the brown tabby's paw he pulled upwards. He groaned with exertion as he used his front legs to pry the rock off of Gorsekit's leg. After a few exhausting seconds, he managed to dislodge the rock. He quickly grabbed the she-kit and tumbled away as the rock came crashing back down on where the tabby's leg once was trapped. He curled around Gorsekit and purred loudly to try and comfort her pained crying. "You're free now okay? We're gonna take you to your parents so they can help your paw feel better alright? I need you to tell me who your parents are and what they look like so we can go find them." He gingerly picked up the injured kitten in his jaws and began to search for the little she-kit's parents.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter purred and gently licked the poor kit. "The rocks aren't too heavy so I can get you out soon enough. And yes we should definitely go see the medicine cat after we tell your parents what happened." He said. Gripping the rock that had pinned the brown tabby's paw he pulled upwards. He groaned with exertion as he used his front legs to pry the rock off of Gorsekit's leg. After a few exhausting seconds, he managed to dislodge the rock. He quickly grabbed the she-kit and tumbled away as the rock came crashing back down on where the tabby's leg once was trapped. He curled around Gorsekit and purred loudly to try and comfort her pained crying. "You're free now okay? We're gonna take you to your parents so they can help your paw feel better alright? I need you to tell me who your parents are and what they look like so we can go find them." He gingerly picked up the injured kitten in his jaws and began to search for the little she-kit's parents.
(Umm, one problem...I haven't found any parents for them yet...)
"Umm...I don't know! I'm just a kit! Maybe the other nursery queens can help..." She shook her head, ashamed that she was no help in saving her own life.
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Umm, one problem...I haven't found any parents for them yet...)
"Umm...I don't know! I'm just a kit! Maybe the other nursery queens can help..." She shook her head, ashamed that she was no help in saving her own life.
"Alrighty then. We'll go to the nursery and see if the other queens can help ya." He purred. Striding purposefully towards the Nursery den he kept up a constant purr in order to calm the poor kit.

-to the nursery-

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 12th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Arrowpaw made his way into the clearing with slow movements. He shivered,cold from the chilling leaf bare breeze against his thin brown and light orange pelt. He hated leaf bare,he would constantly shiver which made him look smaller then he already was,which was very. He was no bigger then a new 6 mooned apprentice,and he was much older in reality even if he didn't look like it. He had tried to catch something,but failed. He felt like he couldn't do anything right lately,second guessing himself like usual. There wasn't much in the fresh kill pile because of the weather,so he decided he wouldn't eat anything,not that he could because he couldn't catch anything. He padded up to the fresh kill pile,letting out shaking breaths which created a steam like look around his mouth when he let out some air. His green eyes scanned the area. He noticed a kit he hadn't met before,and was shocked that they were out of the nursery when it was cold. If there were a word to describe Arrowpaw it would be worried,so he immediately approached the smaller cat with a worried expression,"Hey t-there,it's rather cold outside,s-shouldn't you be in the nursery with your mother? Wouldn't she be worried if you were away in the cold? I wouldn't want you to be sick,Ebonypaw only has so many herbs in the leaf bare,or or-" like always he always thought of anything that could go wrong in a situation. What if the kit got sick and he was stuck in the medicine cat den for days? He didn't want them to catch a cold. What if their mother was worried? Their mother must be worried sick on how their kit had ran out of the nursery into the snow covered clearing oh no-
{and so it begins lmao hummings a jerk}

The young tom stopped mid-step and let out a long, annoyed sigh, he couldn't get away in time. He focused his green hues in front of him as the older tom talked, staring at nothing, trying his hardest to ignore the whiney apprentice behind him. Once he was finished rambling in he turned and lifted his maw, usually he sit this to look down at his fellow kits but this time he had to look up at the peculiar tom, no, peculiar wasn't the correct word, rather, annoying tom. "If I needed your input I would have asked for it a while ago." he stated cooly, his green eyes narrowed and his words held nothing but coldness and annoyance. He didn't like being nagged for the things he did, he knew the concequences of his actions it most of the time he didn't care because there was always a solution to those conciquences that would either lessen or completely dissapear. Something about this apprentice annoyed him, a lot, he didn't need a mother, he had gone pretty far without one "And no my mother is not worried, if she was she wouldn't have left us on the Skyclan border to die." he stated, no menace in his words, no anger, no sadness, none of that, it was just a fact for him, nothing more. He didn't care, it was the past and he had no time to worry about the past, he had a future to care for, and in all reality, he doesn't care for those who leave him, he cares for those who stay, and his mother was not one of the ones to stay. Hummingkit quirked an eyebrow at the other and awaited a response, after a few seconds he decided he didn't need to speak to this one, he held no valuable information for him to store within his mind, he simply seemed too stupid for the kit "You're not needed to speak to. You hold no information I need....and you don't seem to be the brightest apprentice." he stated, he then ripped his cold green gaze away from the tom and looked in the direction of the apprentices den, he couldn't wait until he was able to go in there. "That or you've got no self-esteem." he snorted, he greatly detested cats like that, some of the time they'd acually had good ideas...but they're too shy to state them, it annoyed him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:22 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Well, it looks like I'll have to up and drag you out of the camp, then!" Morningbrook huffed, swishing his tail from side to side as he sighed. He didn't want to force Auroraflame to take a break, but it was better than seeing her suffer like this. It was bad enough that he was this stressed out, but this was a whole new level of overwork. It made him uncomfortable even seeing how tired she always looked, how she never had any time for fun things anymore. "'Rory, you're not wasting my time! You're my best friend, and I care about you. I care a lot about you, and I don't want to have to see you overworking yourself like this! It can't be good." Sometimes he thought that if she wasn't so busy, they'd have more time to be themselves- that it she wasn't stressed, he wouldn't be, either. "Please- you've got to get your mind off of this!" He exclaimed, his eyes narrowing.
Auroraflame still wasn't very sure about the idea. She did desperately want to jump to her paws and run out into the territory, but did she have enough time? All these duties were getting to her head. The deputy didn't normally think about having enough time to fit in a walk in the territory. Looking at the ginger tom, she could tell he was pretty desperate to get her out and about. "Oh alright," Auroraflame said, sighing. The black feline tried to sound reluctanct but her eyes betrayed her with the joy and excitement that glowed in them. The she-cat jumped to her paws, trying not to look too eager. "Well? Come on, let's go!" Auroraflame said, sounding super excited. Oh stop Auroraflame! You'll have to get back to duties once this is done, Auroraflame scolded, though she still couldht keep out her excitement. Th deputy was itching to get out of the camp. She hadn't been out for a while. She started padding to the entrance, doing her best to not just dart through the entrance and ditch Morningbrook.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM

@NightWarrior4Life
NeverFalter padded towards the medicine cat den with Gorsekit squealing with delight as she enjoyed the ride on his shoulders despite her injured paw. "I'll never understand how kits can be so resilient after getting so hurt...But then again it could just be they're still in shock..." He wondered internally. He hoped that Ebonypaw would be able to help the poor kit soon or her paw might get worse. Resilient or not he would not let this kit suffer any longer than he had to. He prayed to Starclan that Gorsekit could get medical attention soon.
The smoky colored Turkish Angora still felt dismal but he could hide it if it meant the little tabby kit would stay distracted from her injury.

Charrie Site