Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:50 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 01:45 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:42 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 01:41 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2016, 04:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh really? That sounds like fun, d'you do that anymore?" She asked, with a bright smile. The kit shifted from paw to paw, glancing a little strangely into the bush. She didn't really like smaller spaces, but it did look kind of cozy in there...she looked up at the apprentice a little strangely before poking her brown head into the bush. The she cat slowly moved further into it, and realized that it wasn't as cramped as it looked- it couldn't have been, for Storkpaw to be able to fit into it, and she was wondering how come she had been so worried in the first place. Her expression was thankful, and she gave a purr of satisfaction and contentment as she eagerly peeked out of the bush. "It's really cool in here, thanks for showing me!" She mewed, grinning at the apprentice. Storkpaw was an excellent playmate- looks like I'll have time for play after all when I'm an apprentice, she thought with a purr. Her grey blue eyes showed amusement as she brushed back out of the bush, and flicked a leaf out of her tail. "So, what now? What do apprentices usually do?" She asked, her eyes sparking with excitement.
Storkpaw gave her a light hearted shrug. "Not as much as we used too. The two of us are busy with training and we're not as small as we used to be." He added jokingly. He watched the she cat, his eyes following her as she went in and poked her head back out. "Apprentices don't do too much besides train and help with small duties around the Clan. Most of the time we're using our new freedom to go out and do our own training practice and get into some trouble." He said nonchalantly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw gave her a light hearted shrug. "Not as much as we used too. The two of us are busy with training and we're not as small as we used to be." He added jokingly. He watched the she cat, his eyes following her as she went in and poked her head back out. "Apprentices don't do too much besides train and help with small duties around the Clan. Most of the time we're using our new freedom to go out and do our own training practice and get into some trouble." He said nonchalantly.
Owlkit grinned. "Well, sounds like you and your brother were- or are- pretty close," She mewed, still smiling, and flicking her tail again. She felt like there were sticks stuck all in it, although when she glimpsed at it she could see that it looked perfectly fine. Her fur was now messy though, and much more ruffled and rebellious looking than it had been before. "Oh? And do you like getting into trouble?" She asked with a smirk, mischief now twinkling in her eyes. Her thoughts turned to mischief often- she wasn't a mischievous cat by nature, she wouldn't necessarily be the type to do something just for fun, but if another cat was in on it...she was all ears. It was mainly something that she did when she was bored, however, but if Storkpaw liked it...
She waited for his reply, her grey blue hues fixed on the apprentice's face, and her tail twitching back and forth with impatience. Owlkit was not a patient kit at all...and generally when she wanted something she would do everything in her power to get it. She was a determined kit, a kit who was going to go places- at least that's what she had always told herself. She wanted to believe that it was true, although she wasn't always a hundred percent sure that it would be.
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:54 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Brightkit looked around. She hopped someone would play with her.
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Owlkit grinned. "Well, sounds like you and your brother were- or are- pretty close," She mewed, still smiling, and flicking her tail again. She felt like there were sticks stuck all in it, although when she glimpsed at it she could see that it looked perfectly fine. Her fur was now messy though, and much more ruffled and rebellious looking than it had been before. "Oh? And do you like getting into trouble?" She asked with a smirk, mischief now twinkling in her eyes. Her thoughts turned to mischief often- she wasn't a mischievous cat by nature, she wouldn't necessarily be the type to do something just for fun, but if another cat was in on it...she was all ears. It was mainly something that she did when she was bored, however, but if Storkpaw liked it...
She waited for his reply, her grey blue hues fixed on the apprentice's face, and her tail twitching back and forth with impatience. Owlkit was not a patient kit at all...and generally when she wanted something she would do everything in her power to get it. She was a determined kit, a kit who was going to go places- at least that's what she had always told herself. She wanted to believe that it was true, although she wasn't always a hundred percent sure that it would be.
"Half brother." He corrected quietly. To be truthful the only true relation he had to Jewelpaw was a friendship, especially since bothe he and Jewelpaw were adopted, they only share a close friendship and adoptive mother. "Trouble is fun to do every once in a while. If you do it everyother minute though the Clan won't trust you, so you have to be careful. But in the end, it's all fun and games right?" He said with a mischievous tone. "So since my brother and I don't have much time for it, why don't we try some out. I see your thoughts swirling, any ideas?" He asked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Stoneheart watched the kits with his grey eyes brimming with amusement "they surely are enthusiastic they'll definitely make great warriors" he said iceclaw headbutted his shoulder affectionately purring
Dawnfrost nodded, purring and licking Icekit. "They all will, I know it."

"Especially me!" Greykit boasted, puffing out his little chest. "I'm gonna get the best mentor, and learn the best moves, and become the best warrior!"
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Brightkit gave another mew of surprise as Martenkit bowled her over again and the two began rolling once more. This time she just went with it, knowing she was going to be unable to disentangle herself from her friend. Her vision was blurrier than usual, which made sense as she was dizzy from just being tumbled along the ground for the second time that day. She felt her side hit the ground as she ended up on the bottom this time and stared up at Martenkit. "Hey!" She protested, batting at his face with her soft paws in an attempt to get him off of her. She didn't really mind; it was just some kind of a game, after all, although what exactly it was they were playing was unknown to her. Brightkit smirked, which instantly turned into a bright grin- she could never look unhappy or as though she were planning something for too long, it made her feel as though there were ants crawling in her pelt...which she generally looked that way anyway, so it wasn't much of a difference. "Get off, you're gonna squish me, I'm too tiny and delicate to be beneath another cat!" She mewed dramatically, pretending to really be squished. She could be a drama queen sometimes, although it was always all in good fun and it was honestly hard to tell when she was being serious about things because of her "dramatic fun" as she called it.
"I'll squish you like a leaf!" Martenkit mrrowed, swinging his head to the sky as he said it, and his neck fur frizzing. His rear wiggled, and his round eyes cast their glow towards his companion once again. He rose a small paw to his face, snout scrunching up to his grin as he spoke.
"C'mon, let's go!" The kit hardly finished his sentence before the brown fuzz sprung off of Brightkit, nearly stumbling face-first into another kit. Even when he ran, the boy's long spine had an arch. Rippling- no, juggling, really, to his sprinting limbs as his paws tried to steer clear of mothers, fathers, and whatever. Rapid, unsteady bounds and tremendous leaps, Martenkit had nearly made it across the herculean trek that was the nursery floor and almost vanished in the gold light filtering through the entrance.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:52 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost nodded, purring and licking Icekit. "They all will, I know it."

"Especially me!" Greykit boasted, puffing out his little chest. "I'm gonna get the best mentor, and learn the best moves, and become the best warrior!"
Icekit squeked as dawnfrost started licking her she flipped onto her back and started gently batting at dawnfrost muzzle

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 13th, 2016, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Hi! wow how long have I beed asleep, *plays dead, jumps up and hits another cat by accident* oops sorry *looks up and sees a rouge cat staring angrily at her* HELLLLP ROUGE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!! (she was just a kit when the rouges first attacked thinder clan

Last edited by DapplePaw; November 13th, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

(This is for the timeskip for Lightning and Autumns kits)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; November 13th, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:02 PM

@Spirited Darkness

Tigerblaze padded into camp, dropping the two animals onto the fresh-kill pile and remaining there for a moment, spitting out feathers distastefully. I never liked the taste of feathers...
Closed Thread