Last post by Rose
Today 12:35 PM

Old April 18th, 2020, 02:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Good.

Falcondive was glad it was not too serious, and he beckoned for Honeypaw to start collecting his kills. "I think that is good enough for today.. where did you pick up the log trap? That was an interesting hunting method."

[ @DarkNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

“Actually Shadequill taught me that. I had never hunted lizards before and he showed me that method. It is a method most don’t use but is way more effective. If you dart your paw in, the lizard is way more likely to escape or slither away.” Honeypaw grabbed his thrush and went to grab the lizard he had caught eariler.
@BILL.

Old April 18th, 2020, 04:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Trying to unbury herself in the she-cat's pudge, Heather looked up at Daintybird in awe. "Are you really my mother...?" The kit sniffled, observing how large yet stout the molly was. She didn't quite remember her mother looking like that...how long had she been asleep?

"Oh no," Heather gasped lightly as more ideas flooded her mind. "Did I lose my memory? I'm so sorry, I-I don't remember what happened...where are we?" She looked around in a panic, beginning to question reality itself.
Daintybird was looking down at the kit with a mischievous sparkle in her eye, a wide smile on her muzzle. This was perfect, a gift from the gods themselves to bestow upon her! Alas, she was already so gifted in her beauty and grace and lovely personality, and here they were outdoing themselves once again with a free ticket to the golden status of forever queen. "Yes, of course!" Daintybird assured in a light purr, taking advantage of the fact this kit was unlikely to remember her true mother. Maybe she'd tell her that she was not her biological mother someday, maybe not. Not something she would worry about now.

"I wanted you to stay here, remember? I had to.. meet with a few other cats, and we are going to be joining them. The cats call themselves 'ShadowClan' and they'll take care of us." Daintybird licked the top of her head. "I'm sure everyone is eager to meet you, my dear!"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Rainshadow was glad to be out of camp. She walked alongside Redheart, with her slight limp. The old she-cat was internally enjoying herself. Though that was hard to see on the outside. So how are you today? the Burmese asked @Dirtfur
Redheart padded next to Rainshadow. He slowed down, trying to not go far ahead of the limping warrior. It was nice outside of the camp; the trees whistled sweetly and there was birdsong. This could be a good walk to think about more session plans for Mirepaw. The young warrior locked his eyes on Rainshadow, purring. The purring stopped as Redheart could see a blank face on the old she-cat. Is she not having fun? Maybe this walk is supposed to be serious, Redheart thought, forcing his smile into a frown, seriously.

"Oh! I'm doing alright, how about you?" the red tom meowed.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Daintybird was looking down at the kit with a mischievous sparkle in her eye, a wide smile on her muzzle. This was perfect, a gift from the gods themselves to bestow upon her! Alas, she was already so gifted in her beauty and grace and lovely personality, and here they were outdoing themselves once again with a free ticket to the golden status of forever queen. "Yes, of course!" Daintybird assured in a light purr, taking advantage of the fact this kit was unlikely to remember her true mother. Maybe she'd tell her that she was not her biological mother someday, maybe not. Not something she would worry about now.

"I wanted you to stay here, remember? I had to.. meet with a few other cats, and we are going to be joining them. The cats call themselves 'ShadowClan' and they'll take care of us." Daintybird licked the top of her head. "I'm sure everyone is eager to meet you, my dear!"
"Oh," Heather sniffled softly, wiping away some of her tears with a paw. "I must've dozed off waiting for you..." She was still a bit drowsy from her slumber, working up a tiny yawn.

Heather's ears perked with interest as Daintybird explained their situation and how they would be joining this place called 'ShadowClan'. "Are they far? I really want to get out of the rain." She flicked off some water that had been dripping on her tail, shivering slightly at the cold wind. The gray kitten pressed herself against Daintybird, purringly in relief to be reunited with her mother.
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:43 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Actually Shadequill taught me that. I had never hunted lizards before and he showed me that method. It is a method most don’t use but is way more effective. If you dart your paw in, the lizard is way more likely to escape or slither away.” Honeypaw grabbed his thrush and went to grab the lizard he had caught eariler.
@BILL.
Hmm.. he supposed he had not considered that. "I never hunted lizards before, either. Most of my hunting training was during the snow-fall.. all the lizards were in hiding." The most he found was a frozen frog.

Falcondive began to head back to camp. "Get some rest, we will resume training at Sun-up. Meet me in the training grounds and we will go over battle moves."

Old April 18th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Floofy cat

Honeypaw dipped his head at the young warrior. “I look forward to it! And thank you, by the way for training me. Some wouldn’t have done because of my former mentor. I really appreciate your help.”
@BILL.

Old April 18th, 2020, 09:50 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
"Oh," Heather sniffled softly, wiping away some of her tears with a paw. "I must've dozed off waiting for you..." She was still a bit drowsy from her slumber, working up a tiny yawn.

Heather's ears perked with interest as Daintybird explained their situation and how they would be joining this place called 'ShadowClan'. "Are they far? I really want to get out of the rain." She flicked off some water that had been dripping on her tail, shivering slightly at the cold wind. The gray kitten pressed herself against Daintybird, purringly in relief to be reunited with her mother.
"Not far at all," Daintybird promised, bringing the kit in closer again to give her a couple extra licks- had to have her looking somewhat presentable for their grand debut in ShadowClan together. Daintybird and kit! They would be unstoppable, and her nest in the nursery would be unbelievable.

Daintybird rose to her paws and gave herself a quick check-over to ensure she didn't have a speck of mud on her fur, then bent down to clasp the kit by the scruff. Straightening herself to her full height... was a bit of a disappointment when she realized this might be a challenge, keeping the kit off the ground with her stubby legs. But alas, no manual labor would get her down, so she trotted in tiny steps to the camp.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:58 PM
work is never done

Falcondive twitched his ears at Honeypaw's words, pausing briefly in his steps as he looked over his shoulder at the other tom. It was.. weird. Having an apprentice that was older than him.. hmm..

"I have no qualms with you, Honeypaw. My dislike for Shadequill will remain with him." Between being literally insane and also an idiot to boot, Falcondive had no reason to like him. Besides, Falcondive was assigned to be his new mentor.. and he was not one to skirt that responsibility. "I will have to see where you are at, but I am guessing you are not far from the end of your training. You did well hunting."

[ @DarkNight ]

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Floofy cat

“Really? Thank you! That means so much to me!” He gave Falcondive a huge smile. He picked up all his prey in his jaws. “We should get back to camp.” He tried to talk through the prey, but it was a little garbled.
@BILL.