Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"she wasn't just born silly, or her sister would still be by her side then and again just like how kits take time to open their eyes its the same for speaking" she said to him.
Lionkit blinked," She's a moon old!? She's small for a moon old! she doesn't look a moon old." (Just guessing she's under a moon old since most Rpers have them talking and walking at a moon old. And Lionkit doesn't have a sense of days, but he has a sense of moons)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(So is Silentkit's eyes going to open yet or will the queen answer Lionkit's question?)
(Curse my slow typing! I want Silentkit to learn some small vocabulary. Ever since I read Bluestar's Prophecy and saw Bluekit speaking with her eyes closed, I changed my opinion on kits learning to speak. Also, can someone mention Swiftheart? My mentioning system won't work. EDIT: Sorry guys. I'm on vacation and it's like 1 in the morning now. See you tommorow!)
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; August 10th, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Swiftheart
(Oshawotta King's mentioning system isn't working and I was asked to mention you for Silentkit's eye's openning....I'm Rping Lionkit the kit who is talking to Finchkit's mother at the moment Silentkit's eyes open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 10th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:08 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Lionkit blinked," She's a moon old!? She's small for a moon old! she doesn't look a moon old." (Just guessing she's under a moon old since most Rpers have them talking and walking at a moon old. And Lionkit doesn't have a sense of days, but he has a sense of moons)
(lol ok)

"not everyone is the same size you know and she isn't a moon old just yet" she said looking down at her

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; August 10th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
@Swiftheart
(Ottawatta King's mentioning system isn't working and I was asked to mention you for Silentkit's eye's openning....I'm Rping Lionkit the kit who is talking to Finchkit's mother at the moment Silentkit's eyes open)
(oh you already did lol)

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(lol ok)

"not everyone is the same size you know and she isn't a moon old just yet" she said looking down at her
Lionkit blinked," How is Silentkit not a newborn or a moon old? Since she's clearly not older than a moon old." (Time to explain days to him haha)

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:20 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit blinked," How is Silentkit not a newborn or a moon old? Since she's clearly not older than a moon old." (Time to explain days to him haha)
(uhh, be prepared for the cat definition of days since they don't actually have time like us.)

"its because of days, a new day starts every night supposedly around when the moon is the highest" she told him.

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:27 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Secretly Rookpatch knew that mentioning those little things could make her happy and that's why everyday, he tried to do so, so that he could at least see her smile once a day. Because her smile was like the sun, it filled him with warmth, it radiated happiness that he soaked up eagerly like a sponge with water.
The tom squirmed a bit in place as she reasserted that it was amazing how many he caught, deciding it wasn't worth it fighting back and instead nuzzling his nose onto the top of her head where he would give a tender lick, eyes closing momentarily with a smile before he would move his head back stating that if she should ever not want to take a morning patrol, he'd be more than willing to take it for her. His grass green eyes filled with nothing but warmth and love for the she-cat before him, his smile brightening to see the amazement that was on her face as he stated wholeheartedly that he'd be willing to do that for her. "I-I wi-hill-will spoil-oil you as m-much as y-you w-want me t-t-to my-hi love. {I will spoil you as much as you want me to my love.}" Replied the tom with a purr as his mate leaned her head up to give his forehead a lick.
After confessing their love to each other, Rookpatch would utter a soft yawn and lay his cheek in his mates paws, curling up against her and glancing his gaze up at her face as she started to tell him of her dream, curiosity sparked in his gaze. When she finished, he seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before he lifted his head with a tilt of his head.
"D-Do-o you-who t-t-think that... That-at's a.. A l-loo-hook into o-our...
Future-er.. T-That-hat we'll be.. Be grand-and-parents-grandparents? {Do you think that that's a look into our future, that we'll be grandparents?}
"
The thought excited him, the idea of raising a family with the love of his life, but it also kind of scared him. What if it was a prophecy? That one of their kits would die shortly after becoming a parent they drowned? Rookpatch didn't want that to happen and he could soon start to feel small fingers of fear tugging at his heart, also showing in his eyes.
Marigoldrise did a weird movement in which she almost rolled into his side, but yet she didn't disturb their position and only brought the pair closer together. She wanted to squirm and roll around in glee, her heart was racing and butterflies have invaded her entire body. Somehow she kept her cool and simply just pushed her face into his shoulder, breathing in his scent for a few moments in efforts to calm herself down.
"You shouldn't be so willing to spoil me, I might abuse this new power." She grinned at her tom, then watched him yawn and lay his head on her own paws. The grin disappeared from her face and was replaced with a small, adoring smile. The way he listened to her story kept that small smile on her face that entire time she rambled on about the dream about them being grandparents.
His question got her thinking. "I think we will be grandparents, but I don't know if one of our children will be so adventurous like the one in my dream. But, I would like to be a grandmother some day. I think it will be rather exciting." She paused, staring intently at her mate. "What about you? Do you want to have a family?"
Whatever his answer, she would not think any less of him. She loved him, not the possible family they could have. While she did want to raise kits of her own, she would respect if Rookpatch didn't have an interest in kits. He was all she needed, kits would just be a bonus.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(uhh, be prepared for the cat definition of days since they don't actually have time like us.)

"its because of days, a new day starts every night supposedly around when the moon is the highest" she told him.
Lionkit's eyes widened in shock," Wow. That's amazing. I wonder what cat invented it, I should thank them!" He meowed unaware that the cat who figured it out was likely a kittypet and was long dead.

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:33 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit's eyes widened in shock," Wow. That's amazing. I wonder what cat invented it, I should thank them!" He meowed unaware that the cat who figured it out was likely a kittypet and was long dead.
"you have a lot to learn kit" duskheart said to him, wait till he finds out what passing away means she thought

Closed Thread