Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:47 PM

Old December 8th, 2016, 11:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist was slightly surprised at the manners, but ignored it to focus on hunting. Her mouth was open slightly, and the wind was flowing to her. Many scents came to her with the wind but she tried to focus on any scent of prey she could find.
She padded on a little ways, trying to find some nuts or berries where mice or birds would be eating. After a little more searching for scents, she turned to her companion. "Smell anything?" Her voice was softer now that she was in a hunting mood, something she had always done with out realizing.
Flamingarrow was quick to abandon the manner like joke, and his maw dropped into a frown. He tried to be funny, but oh well, Arrowheart always told him he had a weird sense of humor. He dropped his tail so it hovered behind his, less of a signal to surrounding prey. "I smell some vole. It went..." He lowered his head sniffing the air near it. "This way." He said pointing towards his left. "But it's stale. Never mind." He mewed in a defeated tone. Lead bare was obviously coming, the prey knew it, there fore the Clan knew it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow was quick to abandon the manner like joke, and his maw dropped into a frown. He tried to be funny, but oh well, Arrowheart always told him he had a weird sense of humor. He dropped his tail so it hovered behind his, less of a signal to surrounding prey. "I smell some vole. It went..." He lowered his head sniffing the air near it. "This way." He said pointing towards his left. "But it's stale. Never mind." He mewed in a defeated tone. Lead bare was obviously coming, the prey knew it, there fore the Clan knew it.
A breeze flew by, bringing scents with it, the she-cat concentrated and was able to pinpoint a scent. "A thrush, the scent seems fresh," She paused to smell the air, turning her head slightly to the left towards the scent. Her lowered tail twitched and she quietly moved to get the prey into view without it noticing her.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
A breeze flew by, bringing scents with it, the she-cat concentrated and was able to pinpoint a scent. "A thrush, the scent seems fresh," She paused to smell the air, turning her head slightly to the left towards the scent. Her lowered tail twitched and she quietly moved to get the prey into view without it noticing her.
Flamingarrow flattened his ears and narrowed his eyes against the gust of wind that came hurtling towards them. He too now smelled the thrush scent and followed his companion in silence. "Keep moving, I'm goin around the back way in case it escapes." He whispered before darting silently into the undergrowth without a reply. He moved quickly but quietly through the undergrowth until he could see the thrush in between him and the place where the bushes rustled ever so slightly, marking the spot where the she cat was crouching.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Flamingarrow flattened his ears and narrowed his eyes against the gust of wind that came hurtling towards them. He too now smelled the thrush scent and followed his companion in silence. "Keep moving, I'm goin around the back way in case it escapes." He whispered before darting silently into the undergrowth without a reply. He moved quickly but quietly through the undergrowth until he could see the thrush in between him and the place where the bushes rustled ever so slightly, marking the spot where the she cat was crouching.
The Thrush was pecking at the ground, pushing leaves around in search of food. It hadn't noticed any of the two cats, good.
Rivermist slid to the side slightly, so when she started slowly padding towards it, the bird wouldn't be able to spot her. She prepared herself to jump if it took flight. Slowly, with silent steps, she stalked closer to the prey. Her claws were unsheathed and as she got closer she knew she had it.
When she was as close as she could get without being noticed, she pounced, trapping the bird by its tail with her claws. Then, she swiftly bit on its neck, finishing off the creature in a few seconds.

Old December 8th, 2016, 11:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

[CENTER][CENTER][CENTER][LEFT]
Quote:
The Thrush was pecking at the ground, pushing leaves around in search of food. It hadn't noticed any of the two cats, good.
Rivermist slid to the side slightly, so when she started slowly padding towards it, the bird wouldn't be able to spot her. She prepared herself to jump if it took flight. Slowly, with silent steps, she stalked closer to the prey. Her claws were unsheathed and as she got closer she knew she had it.
When she was as close as she could get without being noticed, she pounced, trapping the bird by its tail with her claws. Then, she swiftly bit on its neck, finishing off the creature in a few seconds.
Flamingarrow emerged from his hiding spot, holding a wide grin on his maw. "Great catch Rivermist!" He said with a slight purr rumbling his voice. He then froze suddenly, a rustle behind them catching his gaze. His limbs stiffened as he inhaled, identifying the scent, not one he smelled often though. "Rabbit." He muttered faintly. The hare must have wandered from Windclan and gotten lost. In a blink of an eye, Flamingarrow was off. He stretched his muscles flying after the now fleeing rabbit. His paws propelled him forwards, but he was finding it hard to maneuver with all the dense undergrowth. He watched the rabbit slip nimbly into small crevasses and opening that he had to rapidly find another way around. Once they reached a semi open spot and he flung himself forwards, almost within pouncing distance. He felt his lungs burning for air and his muscles aching from the sprint, but did not slow his pace. Near the edge of the opening he pounced, flying towards the hate. He unsheathed his claws as he landed on the bunny, but in the force of his leap he bounced into a sharp pointed bush. Stray Ivy growing there entangled him and the thorns pricked his smooth orange pelt. Through the pain, he lost grip on the hare as it bounded off towards its home again, leaving the young fire tinted warrior angry, angry at himself.
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw felt his pelt heat up as Sunpaw nuzzled against him. His heart skipped a bit but he soon pushed the thought out of his mind. He listened carefully at her response but soon caught the scent of prey. 'She seems to have caught it too.' He thought. He followed behind Sunpaw as she stalked the prey. He noticed the plump vole and pushed back the urge to pounce, 'this is Sunpaws kill' He thought just as the vole caught their scent and ran. He started to run after Sunpaw but noticed a stick she was running towards. He opened his mouth to warn he but was too late. His eyes widen and he raced over to his friend. "Don't be sorry, both of us were excited to get prey for the Clan and didn't pay attention to our surroundings, now are you okay?" He said as he licked her between her ears and began to sniff around her, trying to find any wounds.
Sunpaw felt herself get hot under her fur, despite the cold of the ground and slight breeze. She nodded. "I-I'm fine, my nose just stings a bit," she admitted suddenly nervous. Why was she stuttering so much all of a sudden? What ever the reason, she hissed at herself in her thoughts. 'Stop it, Sunpaw. You don't need to feel like this, not when everything is changing so suddenly!'
Old December 9th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
[CENTER][CENTER][CENTER][LEFT]
Flamingarrow emerged from his hiding spot, holding a wide grin on his maw. "Great catch Rivermist!" He said with a slight purr rumbling his voice. He then froze suddenly, a rustle behind them catching his gaze. His limbs stiffened as he inhaled, identifying the scent, not one he smelled often though. "Rabbit." He muttered faintly. The hare must have wandered from Windclan and gotten lost. In a blink of an eye, Flamingarrow was off. He stretched his muscles flying after the now fleeing rabbit. His paws propelled him forwards, but he was finding it hard to maneuver with all the dense undergrowth. He watched the rabbit slip nimbly into small crevasses and opening that he had to rapidly find another way around. Once they reached a semi open spot and he flung himself forwards, almost within pouncing distance. He felt his lungs burning for air and his muscles aching from the sprint, but did not slow his pace. Near the edge of the opening he pounced, flying towards the hate. He unsheathed his claws as he landed on the bunny, but in the force of his leap he bounced into a sharp pointed bush. Stray Ivy growing there entangled him and the thorns pricked his smooth orange pelt. Through the pain, he lost grip on the hare as it bounded off towards its home again, leaving the young fire tinted warrior angry, angry at himself.
Rivermist shot out from the undergrowth into the open area, the thrush now being safely hidden to grab later. She looked around, spotting Flamingarrow and dashing to his side.
"Are you okay?" She asked, worried. Her sides were heaving from the sudden running, and by her stance she looked like she had been prepared to fight some cat. The sudden chase of the rabbit had startled her slightly, but she tried to calm herself quickly.

Last edited by Socks; December 9th, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:10 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valendrian View Post
@Spirited Darkness

"That would be me." He replied before the black molly took off out of the camp.

Blackpaw didn't hesitate, chasing after his fellow apprentice through the camp entrance. He couldn't quite catch up to her but he stayed close behind. The black tom sniffed curiously as he ran, his gaze darting around as he viewed the territory for the first time. His heart pounded with the excitement of a real adventure. I wonder where we are going?

Blackpaw shook his head and refocused his attention on his companion. He was puzzled by her question about Ashstar and Ratnight. The young tom had only vague memories of Ashstar, but all of them were good. He had no bad memories of Ratnight either, though he felt more afraid of the current leader than anything else. There is something else though...

"Wait!" Blackpaw called to the other apprentice. "Where are we going?" He looked around but he didn't recognize where he was. The tom glanced at his new friend. Her coat was a nice shade of black with a hint of blue, he realized and his eyes widened as he remembered her name.

"Aquapaw?!" He called to her again, "Where are we going?"

Aquapaw slowed and looked at Blackpaw, her aqua colored gaze a bit brighter than before.
“I'm not sure quite.....” she'd only been in the territory once before, and that had been during the fire. She hated the fire. It'd taken many good cats, and her brother, she didn't know what had happened to him, but she was beginning to realize that his ambition might destroy him.
“Lets just do it here.”

She wanted to go to the WindClan border, but she had only very recently been made an apprentice, and she wasn't sure where places were. She looked at Blackpaw after a moment, then walked around quietly, her jaws parted as she tasted the air for prey, but she hardly knew how to hunt other than what older kits in the nursery had taught her, and she wasn't even sure those were right hunting techniques.

She knew this was hopeless. Cold was setting in and prey was already scarce from the huge fires that'd engulfed both ThunderClan and RiverClan. She sighed, but kept looking.
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:53 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Sunpaw felt herself get hot under her fur, despite the cold of the ground and slight breeze. She nodded. "I-I'm fine, my nose just stings a bit," she admitted suddenly nervous. Why was she stuttering so much all of a sudden? What ever the reason, she hissed at herself in her thoughts. 'Stop it, Sunpaw. You don't need to feel like this, not when everything is changing so suddenly!'
Kestrelpaw examined Sunpaws nose, "Well.. It doesn't look like something the medicine cat needs to hear about." Kestrelpaw looked up at Sunpaw and realized how close he was to her. His pelt began to heat up, "Oh uhm, sorry!" He backed away and smiled nervously, 'You Mousebrain!' . "Do you wanna keep hunting?" The cold was beginning to get to him but he didn't want to return to camp without any food but mostly he asked because he wanted to quickly change the subject. He had to attempt he was starting to grow a small crush on the fellow apprentice but he wasn't about to let that show.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 9th, 2016, 12:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Rivermist shot out from the undergrowth into the open area, the thrush now being safely hidden to grab later. She looked around, spotting Flamingarrow and dashing to his side.
"Are you okay?" She asked, worried. Her sides were heaving from the sudden running, and by her stance she looked like she had been prepared to fight some cat. The sudden chase of the rabbit had startled her slightly, but she tried to calm herself quickly.
Flamingarrow did a rather ungraceful roll as he flopped out of the bush. He crumpled to the ground, but picked himself up again, shaking out his now flattened pelt. He gave the prickly bush a scornful gaze as he felt a pick in between his shoulders. "Yeah," He said as he craned his neck around to attempt to grab the thorn from his fur. "I'm....fine" he said still desperately trying to get the sharp object off of him, although no matter how hard he tried, it was in the right place that he couldn't reach. "Stupid rabbit." he cursed quietly.

Last edited by Fawn; December 13th, 2016 at 07:15 PM.