wco's local hampter

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
"Yeah, for sure." He began to head back
Featherfur followed behind Tigerfang.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

TW: gore, death

She knew this feeling.

She knew where the nausea was from. Why she was getting pudgier by the day. Why she was hungry and tired all the time. Why she felt heavier. She knew. She had gone through this multiple times before. But never with someone she was so enchanted by. Never by someone who might stand by her.

But what if he didn't? What if he refused to be with her? And how would this work? She wanted to be with him. She wanted to be happy. But she couldn't leave her son, her grandkits. Could she? Her grandkits were safe, her son despised her, her mother didn't even acknowledge her. Hormones and emotions rushed through her and she sank to the ground, tail wrapping around her belly, around the little lives that she knew were in there. Silent, gut twisting sobs shook her body.

She had never cried like this before. "I don't know what to do." The lithe tabby covered her face with her paws, seeking solace and comfort in the familiar Heartlands. Deep in ShadowClan territory, shrouded by darkness, yellow eyes full of stinging, salty tears. She despised this. This unknown feeling. This fear. The feeling of restriction. The feeling of being trapped.

Her distress was broken by the sounds of rustling bushes behind her and she turned her head, pushing herself to her paws. "Who's there?" She snarled, tearstained face hardening and tail lashing. Who dared see her at her lowest? A large yellow tom slunk out of the bushes nearby. A rogue. "Of course." She spat, claws sliding out. He was quick, faster than she would expect, and her reaction time was dulled by her emotional and exhausted state.

He was pinning her down before she could defend herself, smothering her. He was a very fluffy cat, and she felt like she was being suffocated by yellow fur surrounding her. A paw slammed down onto her throat, claws unsheathing and sinking into her neck to hold her down. Reaching up, the former Enforcer tried to shove him off, but her leg was grabbed and sharp fangs sunk into it.

A dull crack reached her ears before the agony reached her mind, and she felt pain shooting up her front leg. "You Clan cats really need to be humbled." The sunny tom snarled as she let out a high pitched shriek that was broken by blood dripping into her throat, she unsheathed her hind paws, kicked up and sinking her claws into his stomach. Blackness tinged her vision as he grunted and she heaved, dislodging him and rolling out of his grip.

"No, you need to be humbled. How dare you attack me. Attack my children." War on her was war on her unborn kits now, and she would make him pay. Standing up, choking back a howl of pain, blood steadily dripping from her neck and bruised throat and shoulders aching horribly. That would leave a mark. He lunged for her again, paw slamming into her cheek. Falling back and then diving forward, the lethal molly grabbed onto his throat and tore, then stepped back as he stared at her in shock, blood pooling on the ground. "That's how you humble someone." She whispered, leaning forward and watching him fall.

She felt her world spin, moaning softly as she fell instinctively on her four legs, broken leg buckling and her heavily bruised and bloody front. Stepping back, holding her broken leg as far up as she could, she turned towards the direction of RiverClan territory. She couldn't go back to camp now. She had to leave now, before she was confined to camp with her injuries and couldn't leave until well after the kit's birth. Because then she wouldn't be able to leave at all.

She let out a soft, pained gasp as she began to hobble slowly towards the border, inaudible whimpers and snarls of pain escaping her, grunting out a quiet mantra, a plea for the cat that she hoped loved her enough to not leave her after this.

"Fa...lc...on."

[closed interaction, open for someone to find the rogue's body and her scent/blood/fur but no one should know where she went]
[ injury ideas credit to els || @els - for looksies hehe ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 3rd, 2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Active | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull had decided to take a break from being inside the camp walls and with him being a warrior now meant bark could go out on his own without weighing consequences. The black and white tom walked along the territory before feeling that horrible Chill go down his spine. The same ones that happened with the elder and Starlingheart. Great. While the tom could ignore it bark knew the horrible feeling wouldn't go away. So Dogskull followed where the dreading feeling was taking him. Soon enough the warrior got to the icy heartlands and tilted his head. That's when bark smelled blood.

"What a surprise."

Dogskull muttered in a sarcastic tone as bark made his way further into the territory to find the source, and find the source bark did. There laid a cat that didn't look recognizable to the tom. Dogskull took a cautious step closer. The mixed smells of blood, outsider and... Brackenfire? The Warrior looked around. There was clearly one body there and it obviously wasn't Brackenfires. The outsider and blood scents were overwhelming to the point Dogskull could properly try to pinpoint Brackenfires. Dogskull shook his head before looking down at the intruder and narrowed his eye. Dogskull leaned down and grabbed the scruff of the rogue and quickly making his way to the border that resided between the clans territory and the territory that belonged to no one.

| @/poppy. - Brackenfire Mention |

Last edited by xavier.; November 3rd, 2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 05:48 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Active | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull had decided to take a break from being inside the camp walls and with him being a warrior now meant bark could go out on his own without weighing consequences. The black and white tom walked along the territory before feeling that horrible Chill go down his spine. The same ones that happened with the elder and Starlingheart. Great. While the tom could ignore it bark knew the horrible feeling wouldn't go away. So Dogskull followed where the dreading feeling was taking him. Soon enough the warrior got to the icy heartlands and tilted his head. That's when bark smelled blood.

"What a surprise."

Dogskull muttered in a sarcastic tone as bark made his way further into the territory to find the source, and find the source bark did. There laid a cat that didn't look recognizable to the tom. Dogskull took a cautious step closer. The mixed smells of blood, outsider and... Brackenfire? The Warrior looked around. There was clearly one body there and it obviously wasn't Brackenfires. The outsider and blood scents were overwhelming to the point Dogskull could properly try to pinpoint Brackenfires. Dogskull shook his head before looking down at the intruder and narrowed his eye. Dogskull leaned down and grabbed the scruff of the rogue and quickly making his way to the border that resided between the clans territory and the territory that belonged to no one.

| @/poppy. - Brackenfire Mention |
(rip auntie bracken)

TW: Animal skinning

Featherpaw was wandering around out of sheer absolute boredom, when four scents filled his nose. Blood, death, fear, and... "B-brackenfire?" The brown molly herself was nowhere to be found but clumps of her fur were scattered and bloody. Featherpaw's eyes then turned to the corpse of a yellow tabby. They weren't anyone who he recognised, so he skinned the cadaver. Dawnstar likes pelts right? Too bad I've never done this before... It was a bit messy, but hey, at least it was staying together. Noticing Dogskull, he tilted his head to the prince and said, "Hello there. I see you found this rogue too."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:30 PM

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

Dogskull stopped in his tracks holding the rogues body in his mouth. The tom pinned his ears back as bark turned to the owner of the voice. Dogskull placed the body down realizing it wasn't a threat. More so a apprentice who was out alone. Dogskulls single green eye stared at Featherpaw for a moment before speaking.

"Why are you out here alone?"

Dogskull said in his stoic tone of voice bark has had since kithood. Dogskull kept his guard up, paying attention to their surroundings.

"There's a lynx out in the territory if you didn't hear. You're coming with me to the border then right back to camp."

Dogskull said going to pick up the body again and motioning for Featherpaw to get in front of bark and start walking.

| @RavensCall; I Will Be Disregarding The Skinning Part Since Dog Had Already Grabbed The Body Before Feather Arrived ^^ |

Last edited by xavier.; November 3rd, 2023 at 09:31 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 04:42 PM
I am the reinforcements.

(i didn't see your post until afterwards sorry ;v; )

Featherpaw glared at Dogskull. "I can handle myself!" he snapped back annoyed, "And I think we should tell Dawnstar about what happened. I mean... Brackenfire..." He paused, choking back tears, "... She could still be alive... but Dawnstar isn't going to like dead bodies appearing in the territory."
@xavier.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 5th, 2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:08 PM

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

Dogskull narrowed his eyes as he once again placed down the body once again.

"Do you really think I'm stupid? I'm bringing this body to the outsider border before I do anything, do you really think that bringing a body of a non-clan cat to our camp is a good idea? especially with a lynx and possibly a fox wondering about?

Dogskull said as he stared at the tom. Dogskull never did like talking this much.

"Brackenfire isn't here. Now get moving. We'll get back to camp faster and then we'll Vulturefang who will tell Dawnstar."

| @RavensCall - Featherpaw |

Last edited by xavier.; November 5th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:34 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Featherpaw grumbled and headed back to camp. He was concerned about Brackenfire, and hoped she was ok. "Fine..."
@xavier. - Dogskull

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 10th, 2023, 05:00 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
@Dark

It's not long before a snake-like voice hisses from the shadows behind her and causes Sylarose to spin on her paws, a look of surprise sparking to life in her blue eyes. She angles her ears forward and wonders how she could've been so wrapped up in her own hunt that she forgot to check her surroundings. The cat before her is not her daughter though, that much is clear. Dark pelt, blue eyes - they don't match the image burned into her mind of Muffin. Light, fluffy, eyes brown like wet sand...

"I'm looking for my daughter. Muffin. I have reason to believe she's apart of one of the groups here," Sylarose begins calmly, lifting herself up and making an effort to appear friendly. Though her senses remain on alert her muscles relax and her fur lies flat from the initial shock of this strange cat appearing right behind her. "She's got light fur - gray, cream, white - and brown eyes. I mean no harm to... ShadowClan. I just need to find her." She tries hard to keep the desperation out of her voice but it leaks out anyways, blue eyes focusing intently on the tom.

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive| Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall’s azure gaze softened at the mention of a missing daughter. He initially had half a mind to cut the she-cat off and send her along her way, but it was just something about that that reminded him of his own situation. Was his father out there looking for him? Did he know that his mother and sister were dead and that he was all that was left of the family?

With a shake of his head, the large tom gave a long sigh ”Unfortunately, there isn’t any cats here with that description. I’m sorry but I won’t be able to give you any help and will need to ask that you leave. The other members of my clan don’t take kindly to trespassers, regardless of their reasons.” Waving his tail dismissively, he shooed her off with a paw”I wish you luck in finding her, but the other clans… well, just be careful, okay? Get going now before I’m obligated to use force.”

He hated this. He hated all of it. Before him stood a mother who was searching for her daughter out of concern, and politely asking her to leave the bounds of the territory was the kindest act he could offer her. He just hoped she heeded his warning.

[ @/Luck my apologies for the long wait]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; November 21st, 2023 at 05:31 AM. Reason: belatted finding of format error
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:55 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Cruelsummer

“White and Pale Grey Ticked Tabby, Brown Eyes, and Faint Scaring On Spine.”

[ Pronouns: She/They/Sun || AFAB, Feminine Presenting ]
She briskly made her way through the territory. A faint smile on their face, sun made her way through the pine tree and found a spot roughly covered in the sunlight. It offered her a break from the freezing temperatures in the recent sunrises. White pelt getting hit with a light chill from the breeze causing her to shiver suddenly. Burrr! Sun lets out a quiet meep noise due to cold. Now leaving the patch of daylight as they shock off their pelt, Leafbare was on its way and nothing was stopping it. Cruelsummer giggles aloud, the shecat mumbles something that even she questioned if anyone could understand due to how fast they said it. “House-folk would have never let me out in this cold” Spoke the former housecat, she enjoys the outside, such a shocker! Sun takes a few steps forwards and turns back around. Making sure to scan the territory for any sign of trespassers, that was something sun had to do now, this whole clan thing was…a shock? With all that she had to do, but it gave them some sort of happiness. Being aid not just a friend but a clan of others.

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize