Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post “Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:08 PM
Need helpz with Profile...
by Ragwort
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:56 PM
flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by Mica
Today 09:56 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:52 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM

Old September 7th, 2019, 09:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The heat was growing stronger, and the sharp tang of smoke clouded Flintspirit’s senses as he exited the camp. He turned slightly to make sure cats were following him, before casting but his gaze about for a clear path away from the fire. It hadn’t quite reached the camp yet, but it was rapidly growing closer. “This way!!” He yowled back to the clan, before turning and heading deeper into the territory, away from the Shadowclan border. He had a fleeting thought about the safety of that clan, but it was dismissed quickly. Right now his clan was in trouble, and he needed to focus on that.
Hopefully Passionstar has gotten everyone out by now. With a beating heart, he glanced down to make sure Minkpaw was still at his side, his pace fast and quick as he led. He didn’t want to run, no matter how much his legs were screaming at him to, otherwise he could lose some of the younger or older cats. He had to get everyone to safety.
He could feel a tickling starting in his throat at the smoke he was breathing in, and his chest was starting to heave with each breath. StarClan, please send some rain.. He pleaded.
There was a loud cackling sound and Flintspirit glanced up to see the trees around start to catch fire. It was heading in their same direction. His eyes widened with fear, and he swallowed back a yowl. “Pick up the pace!” He yowled begins him. They had to move. He changed direction slightly and broke into a faster trot, manicuring through the growing fire.

[ @Gemini @Fuzzyfeline ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 7th, 2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:33 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The heat was growing stronger, and the sharp tang of smoke clouded Flintspirit’s senses as he exited the camp. He turned slightly to make sure cats were following him, before casting but his gaze about for a clear path away from the fire. It hadn’t quite reached the camp yet, but it was rapidly growing closer. “This way!!” He yowled back to the clan, before turning and heading deeper into the territory, away from the Shadowclan border. He had a fleeting thought about the safety of that clan, but it was dismissed quickly. Right now his clan was in trouble, and he needed to focus on that.
Hopefully Passionstar has gotten everyone out by now. With a beating heart, he glanced down to make sure Minkpaw was still at his side, his pace fast and quick as he led. He didn’t want to run, no matter how much his legs were screaming at him to, otherwise he could lose some of the younger or older cats. He had to get everyone to safety.
He could feel a tickling starting in his throat at the smoke he was breathing in, and his chest was starting to heave with each breath. StarClan, please send some rain.. He pleaded.
There was a loud cackling sound and Flintspirit glanced up to see the trees around start to catch fire. It was heading in their same direction. His eyes widened with fear, and he swallowed back a yowl. “Pick up the pace!” He yowled begins him. They had to move. He changed direction slightly and broke into a faster trot, manicuring through the growing fire.

[ @Gemini @Fuzzyfeline ]
pure anger raged through her veins as she took a step out of the camp trying to follow her friend’s orders as she stormed out through the other cats with an occasional make way she could feel her paws tripping over each other as she tried not to fall flat on her face as she coughed on the smoke.
As she rattled out a cough, her amber eyes bulged a little bit. With the deputy in her sights she began to trundle towards him. “Yeah buddy! I’m not everybody!” She screamed at him rolling her eyes. She was filled with a bit more anger that she was being lumped in with the rest of the clan. She was special. She was very very special, the most beautiful cat in the forest. That’s who she was, “I’m better then all of you!” She screeched into the crowed of cats as she put her head down and ran for the black cat that was just a few fox-lengths ahead of her. With her amber gaze wide, she pushed a random apprentice out of the way trying to get to flint spirit.
“Mr. Flint! What is happening!” She screeched at him once again her eyes bulging. She glared at him just what she had been wanting to do. Run away from her home because of a fire. “Also I’m glad your ok...” She sheepishly added. She was a whirlwind of emotion today.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 8th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Charming Magician!

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

(yeah sorry my character sites aren't really organized, i need to update them, but she is a tc cat. also kk! in that case, goodnight soon)

simplefeather rolled her eyes casually but responded. "simplefeather's asking. and it's the clan's prey, yes, that's true," she replied. nodding in approval at the sight of the mouse, she pressed on with her questions. "you're hunting alone?" the warrior asked, raising her tail to point at the empty spaces beside her fellow thunderclan cat. she bit her tongue to keep herself from asking anything else, sensing that anything more would make her seem annoying. a thump sounded as she put her right paw in front of her left, taking a step towards the unnamed character. "and, again, would you mind telling your name? it's not much of a secret to keep," the female insisted once more, not caring about her former thoughts on not seeming annoying.
Appletail bristled, looking embarassed. This she-cat was a ThunderClan warrior, just like she was. "How did I not catch your scent sooner?" She visibly relaxes and shakes out her fur. "I slept in late, so I decided to go out hunting alone. I hope Passionstar doesn't get mad at me..." She blinks as she remembers that Simplefeather has asked her a question. "I'm Appletail, by the way. Sorry for not saying sooner."
Old September 8th, 2019, 11:06 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightOcelot View Post
Appletail bristled, looking embarassed. This she-cat was a ThunderClan warrior, just like she was. "How did I not catch your scent sooner?" She visibly relaxes and shakes out her fur. "I slept in late, so I decided to go out hunting alone. I hope Passionstar doesn't get mad at me..." She blinks as she remembers that Simplefeather has asked her a question. "I'm Appletail, by the way. Sorry for not saying sooner."
simplefeather brushed away her apology. "no need to be sorry, appletail," the female responded, sitting down calmly and wrapping her tail around her paws, then getting up again because it felt uncomfortable randomly sitting down in front of this thunderclan warrior she had just met. "well, in that case, i'll join you. but if anything unfortunate happens- i'm blaming you!" simplefeather said with a joking but serious sparkle in her eyes. she made a hesitant move towards appletail, not liking talking from such a distance but also worried that appletail would feel threatened by the sudden advancement. she waited for a sign to signal if she could come closer or not, her eyes wandering about.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 8th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Charming Magician!

[QUOTE=hope;609064]

simplefeather brushed away her apology. "no need to be sorry, appletail," the female responded, sitting down calmly and wrapping her tail around her paws, then getting up again because it felt uncomfortable randomly sitting down in front of this thunderclan warrior she had just met. "well, in that case, i'll join you. but if anything unfortunate happens- i'm blaming you!" simplefeather said with a joking but serious sparkle in her eyes. she made a hesitant move towards appletail, not liking talking from such a distance but also worried that appletail would feel threatened by the sudden advancement. she waited for a sign to signal if she could come closer or not, her eyes wandering about.
[/QUOTE}

Appletail picked up her catch and flicked her tail to show Simplefeather there was no more animosity between them. "I'd appreciate that. C'mon," she mewed around the mouse's tail in her mouth. She began looking for a place to bury her catch, but before she could, she scented more prey. Quickly, she swiped a pile of leaves over the dead mouse and got into the hunter's crouch. "Rabbit!" She hissed back at Simplefeather.
Old September 8th, 2019, 01:41 PM
wanna play a game?

[QUOTE=TheNightOcelot;609065]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

Appletail picked up her catch and flicked her tail to show Simplefeather there was no more animosity between them. "I'd appreciate that. C'mon," she mewed around the mouse's tail in her mouth. She began looking for a place to bury her catch, but before she could, she scented more prey. Quickly, she swiped a pile of leaves over the dead mouse and got into the hunter's crouch. "Rabbit!" She hissed back at Simplefeather.

she was looking in the complete other direction and the sudden sound surprised her, but her mind processed the information quickly. the female looked around but couldn't see the prey; instead, she smelled it. simplefeather understood the hint and said nothing, completely focused on the prey as she, too, participated in a hunters' crouch. the only signal she gave appletail was a quick sliver of eye contact before continuing to keep her gaze on the territory she assumed the prey was roaming around. she gestured soundlessly with her tail to appletail, telling her to make the first move.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 8th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old September 8th, 2019, 01:54 PM
Charming Magician!

[QUOTE=hope;609080]
Quote:

she was looking in the complete other direction and the sudden sound surprised her, but her mind processed the information quickly. the female looked around but couldn't see the prey; instead, she smelled it. simplefeather understood the hint and said nothing, completely focused on the prey as she, too, participated in a hunters' crouch. the only signal she gave appletail was a quick sliver of eye contact before continuing to keep her gaze on the territory she assumed the prey was roaming around. she gestured soundlessly with her tail to appletail, telling her to make the first move.[/FONT]
Appletail scented the air before moving forward, pawstep by pawstep, to her prey. The rabbit was nibbling on some grass just a few paces ahead, and if she and Simplefeather made their move at the same time, they were bound to catch it. She signaled to Simplefeather to stay put and slid around to the other side of the clearing. She was upwind of the rabbit now, so she had to strike fast. Appletail rose her tail and flicked her ears at Simplefeather, letting her know she was about to pounce.
Old September 8th, 2019, 02:06 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

Appletail scented the air before moving forward, pawstep by pawstep, to her prey. The rabbit was nibbling on some grass just a few paces ahead, and if she and Simplefeather made their move at the same time, they were bound to catch it. She signaled to Simplefeather to stay put and slid around to the other side of the clearing. She was upwind of the rabbit now, so she had to strike fast. Appletail rose her tail and flicked her ears at Simplefeather, letting her know she was about to pounce.
simplefeather nodded to show she understood and took a silent step forwards so that, if the rabbit was alerted of either of their presences, if appletail couldn't pounce on it fast enough simplefeather could be on her paws and chasing it. she quietly waited for appletail to pounce, acknowledging that with both of them here, it would be a definite catch. simplefeather gave a small smile to rid herself of the tension in the air surrounding her. she watched intensely, waiting for the flurry of pawsteps and pumping adrenaline that came with the thrill of the catch.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 8th, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old September 9th, 2019, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Early morning light stretched it's weary, warm embrace over Thunderclan camp, just beginning to stir out of it's morning calm. The signs of leafbare had already begun to appear; dew on the grass had become frost and a thin blanket of mist had settled on the ground. Goldenshade, always an early riser, had long already been up and about. For a good few moons he'd been shaken out of sleep nightly by an intense and unexplainable feeling of dread, which would keep him from sleeping for the rest of the night. It had very clearly taken a toll on his health, dark circles lined his exhausted eyes. He trudged sluggishly on over to the fresh kill pile, still half asleep and plucked out a fairly unimpressive looking field mouse, but seemed to be too tired to notice or care. Instead of taking it somewhere comfortable to eat, he wasted no time in scoffing it down where he stood. He made a very dissatisfied grumble, noting it's sour and generally unpleasant taste. Everything as of late seemed to taste of bile to him. Not even food allowed him any satisfaction anymore.

Goldenshade, unable to stomach the rest, kicked the half-eaten carcass off into the brush and scowled bitterly after it. The stinking crows can have it. He gave a frustrated huff and padded off, ducking through the camp entrance and away into foliage. He needed an escape. A distraction. Anything to keep his mind preoccupied.

@Vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:00 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Light stretched beyond the tall pine trees early dawn awakening wild life as the birds chirped melodically to her ears. Red fur slowly unravels, flicking her bushy tail out along with a jaw wide yawn. Her deep green eyes lit up in the dark den weaving around her den mates nests until she peered out into a gust of wind welcoming her to a good morning. Before any other movements, she quickly sat down to start her deep grooming. It's like a constant duty to her since her fur is not only some-what long, but thick and hard to maintain. Plus, she just wants to look her best. Appearance means everything in her eyes. Ruffled to smooth sheen coat, her green eyes glimmered in approval and she moved on into the clearing with a gurgling stomach. They better have something plump, lately I've been feasting on skin and bones! Though, her chubby physique tells another tale. As she slowly approached the food pile a glimpse of yellow caught her eye halting in her tracks. Foxpaw slowly looked over to the golden warrior emerging from the den to where she's heading- the food pile. Her body unconsciously reacted by stepping back behind others daring not to break gaze at him. Ahhh! It's Goldenshade. Quiet tom, mindful, and an eye candy, her thoughts raced along with her pounding heart. Should I greet him? No, no.. he looks busy. Her paws felt rooted to the ground as he ate beautifully as the sun's light touched his pelt making him illuminate brightly. She stared off body frozen until he started to pad away into the woods and without a second thought she found herself quietly walking behind. For the first, her appetite no longer mattered.
@xeno

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; September 10th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.