Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 10:43 PM
under a starry sky
Last post by Mica
Today 10:37 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:31 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:30 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by alec
Today 10:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2017, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Aww, thank you so much!" Hawkfeather purred with a bright smile. They were going to be friends! That made the tabby only five times happier, and she grinned widely as she looked Drizzleflower up and down. "It's really nice to meet you, Drizzleflower!! I'm happy we're gonna be friends. Aren't you?" She asked in the most excited mew ever. That was the thing about the tabby, she was a little more excitable then most cats liked. She was actually a lot more excitable then most cats liked. A soft purr rumbled in her throat, and her soft blue eyes sparkled as she looked over her new friend. It was really nice to have a new friend! Hawkfeather loved it. And, she was excited that she had done it today, especially - mainly because she had no friends to hang out with on this particular day.
Drizzleflower let out a rumbling purr and gazed at the warrior with a spark of love flashing in her eyes. She already adored the she-cat's energy and thought it was adorable how friendly she was. Not to mention how her eyes sparkled and how beautiful
she looked when the sun shone on her pelt. Drizzleflower already knew that she was hopelessly in love with a cat that she just met. She snapped out of what seemed to be a trance and asked, "So, what do you want to do?"

(man drizzle is already pretty darn gay for hawk)
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:14 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Jaggedspot padded out of the warrior's den, sunlight shining down on her beautiful spotted coat. She went over to the meager fresh-kill pile, picking out a vole and settling down to eat. The meat in the prey was so little, it was barely there.

She finished it off, standing and stretching out her long, strong limbs. Padding to a sunny spot in the clearing, she stretched out, soaking up sunlight, her tail flicking contentedly.

@nightbriar

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:24 PM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

Falconstrike entered the camp carrying a small rabbit and a mouse. She trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped her load on top of it. She selected a thrush for herself and looked around. Once she saw Jaggedspot she carried her bird over and crouched next to her.
"Hello," Falconstrike meowed, taking a few bites from her thrush.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:28 PM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

@RosePelt145

Falconstrike entered the camp carrying a small rabbit and a mouse and brought her catch over to the fresh-kill pile. It was pitiful, and she was glad to see that her additions improved it somewhat. She selected for herself a thrush and looked around, her green eyes finding Jaggedspot. She trotted over with her thrush and crouched down next to her.
"Hello," Falconstrike meowed, taking a few bites.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
@RosePelt145

Falconstrike entered the camp carrying a small rabbit and a mouse and brought her catch over to the fresh-kill pile. It was pitiful, and she was glad to see that her additions improved it somewhat. She selected for herself a thrush and looked around, her green eyes finding Jaggedspot. She trotted over with her thrush and crouched down next to her.
"Hello," Falconstrike meowed, taking a few bites.
Jaggedspot looked up, having been ready to take a doze. Though it had been interrupted, she didn't mind, as long as she got to talk to someone. Boy, did she love to talk.

She stood, her maw opening in a huge yawn. She licked a paw, then ran the paw over her face, grooming herself.

She blinked and twitched her whiskers. "Oh, hello..." she glanced over to the fresh-kill pile. "Prey just keeps getting scarcer and harder to find. And with so many young ones here..." she trailed off.

@nightbriar

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
The Siamese sat beside her den, well, crouched beside it, really. Her ice blue eyes scanned the clearing, a smile tugging at her maw. Her tail was curled neatly at her side, and her short white fur was prickling slightly. Her black ears were pricked up. She was relieved - Oh, so relieved - To see the prey was finally coming back! The twolegs had stopped making so much noise. Snowstar did want to see what the whole thing was about in the first place, but that could wait. Even though the prey was back, her deputy was gone. How had she managed to lose two deputies? The Siamese cringed. She'd stayed with Gyrewind. She hadn't disappeared. Or died. Or resigned. Was that so hard to do? Why couldn't she keep a deputy?

Snowstar didn't question her leadership anymore. Of course, that didn't mean she didn't question her decisions. She had second thoughts, doubts, everyone did. But like Gyrewind had told her, she stopped wasting time on why's. It didn't matter why. It just mattered that it was. She was the leader, and she had to choose a deputy. That's what she was doing now, watching the clearing so intensely, watching every cat. She needed one she was sure wouldn't disappear on her. Needed one she could trust. Of course, Snowstar trusted everyone... She was such a naive cat. The young leader shook her head at herself and forced herself to focus, as she usually had to do. What was she doing again?

With her train of thought interrupted, Snowstar pushed herself to her paws and sat back on her haunches, gaze drifting around the clearing. Perhaps she could go hunting. The prey was returning, after all. But she didn't want to catch it all at once and run out again. She wanted to wait for most of it to come back, and the little critters were still taking their time to return. Still, the fresh-kill pile was bigger than before, Snowstar noticed with a smile. Her Clan would survive this. And the Siamese could only hope, now that they didn't have to steal from ShadowClan or WindClan, that nobody had noticed what they'd done in the first place. But, when had they ever gotten off so easy? Snowstar smiled to herself and let her eyes flicker to the entrance, before looking around again. Yes.. She would go hunting. And take someone out with her. Now... Who?

( @Inglewood Binks )
The moment Gyrewind had caught the sent of prey in his own territory was the moment things started to look a little less helpless. Although not at its full prime, even for early leaf-fall, the forest was harbouring prey once again and thus did happiness in ThunderClan. The slightest thought of not having to trek his underfed body across territories gave him a smile and a chuckle of relief- Which reminded him; He wanted to see Snowstar. He guessed their interaction would be a little less vexed and uptight.
In the meantime, Gyrewind was settled back with an easy mind, and he could "bird-watch" as he did for the first time in a while. His bicoloured gaze looked yonder, watching the frothy clouds drift lazily and a breeze stir the redesigning canopy- Lush greens to the beginnings of brilliant reds, yellows and oranges. When his eyes wandered back to the camp, he so happened to accidentally connect with a pair of blue ones. They both blinked awkwardly, and Gyrewind had to titter.
"Snowstar!" He greeted with warmth, walking to the siamese. "You're looking quite better. I see having regular meals once again is agreeing with you."

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; September 27th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
The moment Gyrewind had caught the sent of prey in his own territory was the moment things started to look a little less helpless. Although not at its full prime, even for early leaf-fall, the forest was harbouring prey once again and thus did happiness in ThunderClan. The slightest thought of not having to trek his underfed body across territories gave him a smile and a chuckle of relief- Which reminded him; He wanted to see Snowstar. He guessed their interaction would be a little less vexed and uptight.
In the meantime, Gyrewind was settled back with an easy mind, and he could "bird-watch" as he did for the first time in a while. His bicoloured gaze looked yonder, watching the frothy clouds drift lazily and a breeze stir the redesigning canopy- Lush greens to the beginnings of brilliant reds, yellows and oranges. When his eyes wandered back to the camp, he so happened to accidentally connect with a pair of blue ones. They both blinked awkwardly, and Gyrewind had to titter.
"Snowstar!" He greeted with warmth, walking to the siamese. "You're looking quite better. I see having regular meals once again is agreeing with you."
As luck would have it, Snowstar's ice blue eyes met with Gyrewind's colorful ones, and it didn't take long for her face to light up happily when she saw the Tom. And the grin widened even more when he headed her way. Thoughts of a new deputy, and prey, and the rest of the Clan all seemed to slip away to the back of her mind as she stood up, taking a few steps forward to greet the Tom. "Gyre," She purred, her nose touching his affectionately. His comment had her laughing, the relief from earlier returning. Yes, the prey was coming back. "Ha! Silly Tom - I haven't had a bite of the Clan's food. It's the relief that's having me looking chipper!" She retorted, grinning up at the unusually tall warrior.

It was true, Snowstar hadn't eaten - Well, unless you count the scrappiest little mouse from the bottom of the pile - Her Clan needed the food much more. Sure she was leader, but at the end of the day, her Clanmates each only have one life. She had nine. She could survive until she was certain they were fed. "You seem okay, though." She commented, pleased as she circled around him, lightly nosing his stomach before coming to stop in front of him again. "That's good. The last time we talked, no offense - But Gyre, you looked awful." Snowstar's ice blue gaze twinkled teasingly as she spoke, sitting back and planting her rear back onto the ground as her tail whipped up to her side. "The whole Clan did, actually. But they're looking so much better now!" She exclaimed, delighted eyes glancing around the clearing before resting warmly on Gyrewind again. That cheerful, carefree, happy-go-lucky smile was back on her face, as if it had never been wiped away at all.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:40 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
As luck would have it, Snowstar's ice blue eyes met with Gyrewind's colorful ones, and it didn't take long for her face to light up happily when she saw the Tom. And the grin widened even more when he headed her way. Thoughts of a new deputy, and prey, and the rest of the Clan all seemed to slip away to the back of her mind as she stood up, taking a few steps forward to greet the Tom. "Gyre," She purred, her nose touching his affectionately. His comment had her laughing, the relief from earlier returning. Yes, the prey was coming back. "Ha! Silly Tom - I haven't had a bite of the Clan's food. It's the relief that's having me looking chipper!" She retorted, grinning up at the unusually tall warrior.

It was true, Snowstar hadn't eaten - Well, unless you count the scrappiest little mouse from the bottom of the pile - Her Clan needed the food much more. Sure she was leader, but at the end of the day, her Clanmates each only have one life. She had nine. She could survive until she was certain they were fed. "You seem okay, though." She commented, pleased as she circled around him, lightly nosing his stomach before coming to stop in front of him again. "That's good. The last time we talked, no offense - But Gyre, you looked awful." Snowstar's ice blue gaze twinkled teasingly as she spoke, sitting back and planting her rear back onto the ground as her tail whipped up to her side. "The whole Clan did, actually. But they're looking so much better now!" She exclaimed, delighted eyes glancing around the clearing before resting warmly on Gyrewind again. That cheerful, carefree, happy-go-lucky smile was back on her face, as if it had never been wiped away at all.

Gyrewind's eyes squeezed momentarily as he had too look off with a cringe-smile on his face at the word "awful."
"Thanks, you always know how to boost my confidence," Gyrewind meowed ironically, brow curled with humour. He sat down with her, but didn't intend to stay long. However, Gyrewind had to take a brief moment to take solace in the leader's youthfulness before carrying on.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting? I plan on staying in our own borders this time, though," he chimed satirically.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

Gyrewind's eyes squeezed momentarily as he had too look off with a cringe-smile on his face at the word "awful."
"Thanks, you always know how to boost my confidence," Gyrewind meowed ironically, brow curled with humour. He sat down with her, but didn't intend to stay long. However, Gyrewind had to take a brief moment to take solace in the leader's youthfulness before carrying on.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting? I plan on staying in our own borders this time, though," he chimed satirically.
"Are you a mind reader?" Snowstar giggled, then lightly swatted at his chest at his comment about staying inside the borders. "Oh, hush, you. I think I made the right decision. Glad the prey came back when it did though - StarClan must be happy with us." Her eyes sparkled at the idea, then dimmed a little bit suddenly, her thoughts trailing to her father and her sister. "Fiercestorm and Fernpaw must be happy with us..." She added, just a bit quieter. Her gaze flickered for a few moments, remembering. Mostly remembering her sister - There wasn't much to remember about her father. Fernpaw had been there since.. Forever, though. The two hadn't been as close as Fernpaw and Honeyfur though. Or even Fernpaw and Goldensky. In any case, they were still pretty close. It made Snowstar wonder, where was Fernpaw during her nine lives ceremony? Probably just watching...

Snowstar allowed her thoughts to trail as they usually did, but suddenly remembered Gyrewind was in front of her. For a moment her face flushed, embarrassed to have lost her train of thought so quickly, and rushed to catch up with it. "Ah- Hunting! Sounds great. Lets actually catch something this time!" She sang, leaping to her paws. "After you," She smiled warmly at the former leader. Even if the Tom was only a little older than her, Snowstar still looked up to him greatly.

(Territory? :3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Halfkit purred, chewing on the mouse, trying to very carefully remove some of the fur from the mouse. I really don't like all the fur on mice, but the meat is really nice! He grinned, using his claws and teeth to remove some of the fluff from the mice.
Closed Thread