Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Its Moony! Again..?
Last post by stag
Today 09:28 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:26 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:10 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
have hope for sinarin

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Absolutely!" Hummingsong meowed excitedly,"Just let me drop this off and I'll be all set tot get going." The tortoiseshell shecat picked up the moss in her mouth and padded away, slipping into the elder's den for a moment before reappearing, aglow with excitement. "Ready to get going?" she asked, her tail swishing with excitement.

Bump
cinderclaw got up and padded over to the toroiseshell and walked over to the entrence
(writers block)
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

cinderclaw got up and padded over to the toroiseshell and walked over to the entrence
(writers block)
Hummingsong followed after the tom, a spring in her step as they made their way out of the camp for an afternoon of hunting.

(territory next?)

Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat - Ebonypaw
It was another uneventful morning for the grumbling tom-cat known as Flintheart, his ears twitching the sounds of the cats conversing around him as he took a spot to sit on the edge of camp where, hopefully, nobody would bother him until that bumbling apprentice of his showed up for his next lesson. The limp carcass of a mouse hung from his jaws as he eased into a position where he laid down comfortably on the cooling, loose dirt in the darkened shade. The warrior dropped the fresh-kill between his paws, gazing around the clearing with his quiet, bluish green-hued eyes before bending down and taking a bite of his morning meal. His tail twitched now and then beside him as he went around silently, in his head, about what today’s lesson would be about and how things would go down if they went according to plan. It was a shame that no other mentors would join Flintheart with their own apprentices, but he honestly wasn’t surprised with this. He didn’t have many friends in his clan. The closest cat he could call a friend was Ivorypaw’s mentor, who he hardly talked to unless she was with them when Ebonypaw was bonding with his sister. The last time he had spoken to her was during the gathering, which was several moons ago. He wasn’t one who made friends, most cats seeing him as a bore or a stick in the mud.
(I'm sorry this is late ;-; school and writers block)
A young black tom trudged out of the apprentices den. Ivorypaw had yapped his ears off with squealing about how great the weather and training and anything possible was. Bleh! So much positivity. He couldn't take it! He loved his sister, of course, but she really was naive. They were in the middle of conflict and she just talked about how the clouds made a flower shape. He let out a sigh of annoyance at the thought of his littermates blabbering. Now he was probably going to be late for training! He scanned the area with eyes filled with irritation but curiosity. What would Flintheart have planned today for him to do? Probably something warrior-ish. Meaning hunting or training or a patrol and boarder stuff. He spotted his mentor and huffed silently. They both were..how to describe it? Not the nicest. He spotted Ivorypaw spring out of the den with full energy out of the corner of his vision, and she ran off to go do something with her own mentor. Ebonypaw walked over to the tom, trying to look more alert than he felt, and dipped his head with respect. "Hello, Flintheart." He mewed, keeping his tone cool. He didn't want to show his grouchiness towards his sisters squeals of happiness or his curiosity towards what the tom had planned. He just needed to remain..cool. Not show any prominent emotion, he wouldn't look too weird if he did that.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Burnetkit was gazing around the nursery, searching for a semi-quiet game to play. Not many cats in the nursery (Besides all the grumpy queens) wanted to play games where you run around and play fight and such. Sure that stuff was fun, and Burnetkit was playful, but honestly sometimes they got too rowdy and led to arguments. The young molly didn't like that. One kit always went back to their mother crying in those situations. Often her. And let me tell you, Robinfur was not the greatest of all mothers. Despite her being kind and loving, she could be extremely prickly at times. Burnetkit's aunt, Creamfrost, who was also a Queen, was much preferred in those type of situations. Suddenly, a gentle tap on her shoulder broke the female kits thoughts. She whirled around to see her brother, Ravelledkit standing behind her. "Ravelledkit!" she purred.

Robinfur padded into the nursery, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. What luck for her to be stuck in the nursery again? With a tom who wasn't in her clan and didn't care for her's kits? Sure her two kits, Ravelledkit and Burnetkit were great, but honestly she just wanted to get back to warrior duties and never have to go into the nursery again, unless it was to see her sister. Robinfur was not the motherly type off cat. She had a soft spot in her heart for kits, sure, but that didn't mean she didn't want to get out and to fight and to hunt and patrol. All that lovely stuff you didn't do as a queen.
Ravelledkit purred and bounced up and down, his fluffy cream colored pelt fluffed out happily and eyes shining. He was still hyped up from having just made a new friend, though it was too bad that her mentor and another cat had taken her off on some patrol or something, because then he would've gotten to stay and play with her longer. He turned around when he heard a cat enter the nursery, and Ravelledkit's eyes lit up with delight as he spotted Robinfur, and he bounded over excitedly, pushing his nose into her fur and greeting, purring loudly. He had such a great family, although small, just him, his mother and his sister. But he liked it that way, and wouldn't have it any other, not for all the stars in Silverpelt. He pulled away, looking up expectantly at his mother's face, his eyes still wide with happiness, and he turned, bouncing back towards his sister and standing at her side, waiting.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I'm sorry this is late ;-; school and writers block)
A young black tom trudged out of the apprentices den. Ivorypaw had yapped his ears off with squealing about how great the weather and training and anything possible was. Bleh! So much positivity. He couldn't take it! He loved his sister, of course, but she really was naive. They were in the middle of conflict and she just talked about how the clouds made a flower shape. He let out a sigh of annoyance at the thought of his littermates blabbering. Now he was probably going to be late for training! He scanned the area with eyes filled with irritation but curiosity. What would Flintheart have planned today for him to do? Probably something warrior-ish. Meaning hunting or training or a patrol and boarder stuff. He spotted his mentor and huffed silently. They both were..how to describe it? Not the nicest. He spotted Ivorypaw spring out of the den with full energy out of the corner of his vision, and she ran off to go do something with her own mentor. Ebonypaw walked over to the tom, trying to look more alert than he felt, and dipped his head with respect. "Hello, Flintheart." He mewed, keeping his tone cool. He didn't want to show his grouchiness towards his sisters squeals of happiness or his curiosity towards what the tom had planned. He just needed to remain..cool. Not show any prominent emotion, he wouldn't look too weird if he did that.
(It's okay!)

A lightened yawn escaped the older tom’s parted jaws, making his ears twitch slightly as he laid there in the peaceful shade. He took another bite of his fresh-kill that rested between his paws, uttering a slight satisfied hum of approval at the savory taste the filled his mouth. The meat of the mouse was not warm and fresh, but it still had the delicious taste that he loved. Flintheart was a simple male, not being too picky like some cats when it came to eating. As he silently munched on his breakfast, he caught the slight of a dark-furred figure padding closer to him out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head, he was able to detect that this was his apprentice, Ebonypaw, looking rather irritated, but something told the mentor that it wasn’t set around something that he himself had done. It could be anything, considering the stress that most apprentices at his age went through, but he decided to not voice his opinion. There was one thing that he hated and it was when others assumed things about yourself. Flintheart drew away from his thoughts however, when the young male greeted him with a respectful nod of his head. The male swallowed the meat in his mouth while giving a slight nod of his own. “Good morning, young Ebonypaw.” He said, his tongue skimming over his muzzle as he spoke, licking blood from his fur that was from the prey he was currently eating, “Have you had a bite to eat yet this morning? It is not wise to start training on an empty stomach, you know.” The tom reminded his student quietly, his tail twitching beside him as he grew relaxed and content for the moment.

Last edited by Captain; September 22nd, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:32 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe nodded enthusiastically. "So there's not much of an age gap!" She tilted her head as he nearly asked her something, and then, seeing how lost in thought he was, decided to get something from the freshkill pile, hearing her belly rumble. She looked at Risingmoon, and told him, "I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want to share?"
Risingmoon nodded his head in agreement, finally realizing the conversation has resumed. He wondered what the she-cat had said, since he had unintentionally been tuned out, his vision sadly turned on something else. Yet he didn't want to ask what she said, so he wouldn't appear rude, and hoped that his nod was an adequate answer.
When Stormstripe asked about prey, he nodded eagerly. "If you wouldn't mind," the mottled tom replied, standing up. He quite liked this she-cat, if he was being totally honest. She was nicer and more accepting than some of the other ThunderClan warriors he had had run-ins with.

Last edited by Aquarius; September 23rd, 2017 at 08:32 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
(It's okay!)

A lightened yawn escaped the older tom’s parted jaws, making his ears twitch slightly as he laid there in the peaceful shade. He took another bite of his fresh-kill that rested between his paws, uttering a slight satisfied hum of approval at the savory taste the filled his mouth. The meat of the mouse was not warm and fresh, but it still had the delicious taste that he loved. Flintheart was a simple male, not being too picky like some cats when it came to eating. As he silently munched on his breakfast, he caught the slight of a dark-furred figure padding closer to him out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head, he was able to detect that this was his apprentice, Ebonypaw, looking rather irritated, but something told the mentor that it wasn’t set around something that he himself had done. It could be anything, considering the stress that most apprentices at his age went through, but he decided to not voice his opinion. There was one thing that he hated and it was when others assumed things about yourself. Flintheart drew away from his thoughts however, when the young male greeted him with a respectful nod of his head. The male swallowed the meat in his mouth while giving a slight nod of his own. “Good morning, young Ebonypaw.” He said, his tongue skimming over his muzzle as he spoke, licking blood from his fur that was from the prey he was currently eating, “Have you had a bite to eat yet this morning? It is not wise to start training on an empty stomach, you know.” The tom reminded his student quietly, his tail twitching beside him as he grew relaxed and content for the moment.
Ebonypaw curled his tail around his paws, ears pricked as he held in a yawn. Why did Ivorypaw have to be so talkative? He flicked his ears and smoothed his fur, trying to look 'mature' in a way. "Not yet" he yawned, flinching slightly as he showed his tiredness. "I guess i'll grab something" he mumbled, standing and shaking out his pelt. He walked over to the prey pile, grabbing a mouse off the top. He wasn't picky, he'd eat anything except frog or fish. Rabbit was weird, but its taste was decent. He bit into the rodent, giving himself time to think about random apprentice stuff. Flintheart probably had something interesting planned for today. Then again, anything that didn't involve sitting around on his haunches socializing with others was interesting for him. He bit another chunk of meat off the prey and glanced around swiftly with a raking gaze. He didn't like most of his Clanmates. The only ones he could tolerate were the high ranks, his mentor (somewhat), and his sister..most of the time. Ebonypaw swiftly finished the mouse, as it had been pretty small. He wasn't like some cats, the smallest of prey would fill him up. In the mornings, anyways. He stretched, getting the stiff sleepiness out of his limbs. It'd be useless to have during training, it'd just make him lag behind his mentor. He flicked his tail and turned towards the strict tom. He enjoyed him as a mentor, not a friend in most aspects, but not someone he despised. He was lucky. The young apprentice hated most everyone. He walked over, giving a tiny nod to say 'alright, done' without talking, as he swallowed another yawn. He didn't want to be sluggish, so he flexed the muscles under his pelt.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
Autumn's fur fluffed further as Cottonfrost approached her. Holy foxdung he was huge! Her eyes widened as she took an instinctive step back, wincing as her wounded forepaw touched the ground, giving it a bit of a shake and leaving it elevated rather than risk further aggravating it by putting it down again.

'Well, this is it. Are you a cat, or a mouse?' She thought to herself, and when the tom stopped in front of her, the pitiful scrap forced her fur to flatten and straightened up a bit, swallowing in nervousness as anxiety glimmered in her golden gaze, but there was a glow of determination there too as she met his stare evenly,

"I-I followed my nose." She admitted, "I saw some cats who smelled like the cats here, back that way." She gestured with her tail toward the way she came, "They were helping each other hunt, and one made sure the other one ate because they were so hungry." She paused, seeming to grow a bit less anxious the more she spoke, and her head tilted to one side,

"I knew you couldn't be like the cats that always chased me and Fern out of our nests. Those cats wouldn't give you a mouse tail if you were starving! And I've been lost for a whole moon since..." her ears flattened a bit as her eyes lost some of their lively glimmer, clouding for a moment, though they cleared as she plunged onward, "and I've been trying to remember what she taught me! I found juniper for my cough! But food has been hard and I cut my paw and got bit by a rat and I don't even know where I am!" Her voice rose into a distressed wail, breaking off into a series of soft coughs, though she had the manners to turn her head away so she didn't cough on him, plopping down onto her rump as if telling her story had exhausted her, though once she finished coughing she blinked and looked rather embarrassed,

"My name's Autumn." She added shyly, rather put out with herself that she'd forgotten to introduce herself before her brain had spilled out of her mouth.
Cottonfrost's gaze shot to her paw as the female limped backward, wincing as she put weigh on the injury. She would need a medicine cat to take a look at her. She was a little ragged looking, and wondered how the cat before him came to be like this. Hopefully, she wouldn't start a disease around camp. That was the last thing ThunderClan needed.

He lifted his head slightly to meet her gaze, and immediately smoothed his fur. She didn't seem ready to fight him; on the contrary, she looked like she was about to speak. Cottonfrost saw determination glitter in her eyes and instantly felt admiration. If the cat could be determined like that in front of a huge tom like him in an unfamiliar place, then she outbeat many others.

Cottonfrost listened as she spoke. Her voice was even and she seemed to become less nervous the more she talked. So she had tracked her way here? Impressive. How did she not meet a patrol though? That tugged a touch of curiosity into him. Maybe she had just been lucky to find cats at the heart of ThunderClan and not have been driven off.

"Then you must not have encountered any cats but me until now." He meowed, flicking his tail. Then, Cottonfrost stopped as she spoke again, this time with more words. He gave a startled blink as she finished her story with a cough and sat down in front of him. Now he knew for certain that she was in no condition to attack him. He looked around once to make sure they were alone, he was just outside the entrance and were in the shadows of the boundary wall. The chance of being discovered was extremely slim. With a shrug, he sat down opposite her.

"Nice to meet you, Autumn. I'm Cottonfrost." After introducing himself, got to the main part of her little telling. "You say you and your companion, Fern, were driven away by some cats like us, but not us?" He was a tad confused, and had some troubled following what she had been saying. It wasn't her, though, it juts him his a while longer to process things than normal cats.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:20 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw raised his eyebrows at the question. Considering he'd just asked himself the same thing, he didn't have a real answer. If I say yes, he'll go away, but if I say no, will I be lying? He realized he was still trying to sort out an answer, but Mousekit needed him to say something, so he racked his brain for an appropriate response."Well, I don't see any of my denmates out here." It was true. He wasn't searching very hard, but from what he could tell, he was the only apprentice in the Clearing. "So I guess we can't embarrass each other when no one else is around to see us." He gave another encouraging smile to the kit, hoping he'd lift his head again. There's nothing to be ashamed of here. I used to stammer too. The tom wanted to say those words, but at the same time, he didn't want the smaller tom to look down upon himself more. He hoped Mousekit knew what he was attempting to say without using words.

Mousekit looked up for a few moments to check the Clearing for any apprentices, he didn't really see anyone so he supposed Burstpaw was right. Uncertain clouded his eyes for a few moments before looking back up at the older cat, a small brightness shone in his eyes. "O-okay! I g-guess that's g-good!" He purred slightly. "S-so what do you w-want to d-do now?" He tilted his head as he continued to watch the older cat.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost's gaze shot to her paw as the female limped backward, wincing as she put weigh on the injury. She would need a medicine cat to take a look at her. She was a little ragged looking, and wondered how the cat before him came to be like this. Hopefully, she wouldn't start a disease around camp. That was the last thing ThunderClan needed.

He lifted his head slightly to meet her gaze, and immediately smoothed his fur. She didn't seem ready to fight him; on the contrary, she looked like she was about to speak. Cottonfrost saw determination glitter in her eyes and instantly felt admiration. If the cat could be determined like that in front of a huge tom like him in an unfamiliar place, then she outbeat many others.

Cottonfrost listened as she spoke. Her voice was even and she seemed to become less nervous the more she talked. So she had tracked her way here? Impressive. How did she not meet a patrol though? That tugged a touch of curiosity into him. Maybe she had just been lucky to find cats at the heart of ThunderClan and not have been driven off.

"Then you must not have encountered any cats but me until now." He meowed, flicking his tail. Then, Cottonfrost stopped as she spoke again, this time with more words. He gave a startled blink as she finished her story with a cough and sat down in front of him. Now he knew for certain that she was in no condition to attack him. He looked around once to make sure they were alone, he was just outside the entrance and were in the shadows of the boundary wall. The chance of being discovered was extremely slim. With a shrug, he sat down opposite her.

"Nice to meet you, Autumn. I'm Cottonfrost." After introducing himself, got to the main part of her little telling. "You say you and your companion, Fern, were driven away by some cats like us, but not us?" He was a tad confused, and had some troubled following what she had been saying. It wasn't her, though, it juts him his a while longer to process things than normal cats.
Autumn let out a silent breath of relief as the Tom seemed to relax, her tail tip flicking a bit, and she shook her head,

"No, I hadn't. I mean, I saw cats, but I stayed hidden until I saw the cats here helped each other. Most of the cats I'm used to don't. That's why I knew I had to find more that had the same scent." She mewed, shifting to lick at her right flank a bit before she looked back to him, her eyes lighting up at his returned greeting,

"Cottonfrost; I like that name. It's nice to meet you, too." She nodded then, to his question, "Fern was my mother, we were chased off a lot by cats, they smelled kind of like crowfood. They were very mean; even when I was little I would have to claw and bite to give us a chance to get away from our nest. The last time... we were chased off just before a bad storm, so we were trying to find a new nest to shelter. We... we ran into a fox." Her fur fluffed up a bit as she swallowed, her paws shifting on the ground, "I had seen foxes before but this one was huge. I think it's what Fern always called a dog-fox. Fern fought him! She was so brave. I wanted to help but she yowled at me to run, so I did. I made it up into a tree several fox-lengths away, and I stayed there until I knew it was safe to come down. I went back to where I left her, and... the fox had killed her." Her ears drooped a bit, before her eyes shone with pride, "But from the smell of fox blood, she had given it a lot of reason to think twice about going after a cat again."

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Closed Thread