Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:46 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
@mellifluentCurator

She gave a grumble at that, how was mink alright?! HOW?! There had to be something bugging her.. She didn't believe it for one second. Whiskers twitching as Minkstripe continued on , she made herself constable by laying down. Making eye contact "you know, when they're born and all, I can kit-sit for them. I highly doubt anyone else will take up the job anyways " she said with a bit of pride in her tone. Who would want to care of a litter out of their own will? No one! Besides she grew bored way too fast.

Her ears twitched at the question " like I said earlier , Nothing much. " she sighed and began to clean her left leg . "so...what do you think about Lionstar stepping down?.. " she asked. TO be honest she didn't care for it, she liked his personality and wanted him to stay around longer. He got things done! Sootstar seemed ok... She had no bias on him yet.
Minkstripe smiles, whiskers twitching. "That would be nice. I'll be honest, I miss leaving camp, but it'll all be worth it in the end." Minkstripe continues to groom herself, purring a bit as she did so. Grooming was always a very soothing activity for her, especially when she's talking to other cats and needs to keep her appearance up. Minkstripe ponders on Feathermask's question for a moment before responding. "I don't know, I'll miss him, but I know leaders come and go. He's never made any terrible decisions in the past, so I think if he thinks stepping down is what's best for the Clan, I won't object," she says, swishing her tail again. "Besides, a little change is sometimes best for the Clans."
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@mellifluentCurator

She grinned to herself on minkstripes seemingly accepting answer. Ears flicking at the purring she tried to ignore it. Grooming being done she rested her chin on her leg and looked up at her only to hum. "Oh ? True....so then Dawnstar being in charge of shadow clan would be a good thing? From what I gathered at the gathering I don't like her " she grumbled. Dawnstar was too menacing . from stories shed rather have windygale back in charge "From the nursery stories, I'd rather have someone like Windystar back -"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 22nd, 2020, 04:04 PM

Quote:
@mellifluentCurator

She grinned to herself on minkstripes seemingly accepting answer. Ears flicking at the purring she tried to ignore it. Grooming being done she rested her chin on her leg and looked up at her only to hum. "Oh ? True....so then Dawnstar being in charge of shadow clan would be a good thing? From what I gathered at the gathering I don't like her " she grumbled. Dawnstar was too menacing . from stories shed rather have windygale back in charge "From the nursery stories, I'd rather have someone like Windystar back -"
Minkstripe's eyes widen and she pauses her grooming, whipping her head up and shaking it. "No, no! Dawnstar is not a part of that at all. The way I see it, her leadership is not a change from Icestar's." Minkstripe narrows her eyes and directs her gaze at the floor. "Anyone who can rule as ruthelessly as the pair of them doesn't deserve to be in a position of power." She slashes a claw accross the dirt in her anger, then immediately covers up the marks and looks at her friend with a guilty expression on her face. "Sorry."
Old November 22nd, 2020, 04:17 PM

@mellifluentCurator

She gave a nod at that "no they don't " the molly agreed. Tail lashing a bit at the thought of those two, Feathermask fought to keep her anger in check.Then she huffed "don't apologize, your anger is just " she meowed then she shook her head slightly "but I wouldn't be focusing on that too much right now.. Anywho what are you gonna name your kits?" Feather smiled. She was always intrigued by the name choices and why queens would name them certain things.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
@mellifluentCurator

She gave a nod at that "no they don't " the molly agreed. Tail lashing a bit at the thought of those two, Feathermask fought to keep her anger in check.Then she huffed "don't apologize, your anger is just " she meowed then she shook her head slightly "but I wouldn't be focusing on that too much right now.. Anywho what are you gonna name your kits?" Feather smiled. She was always intrigued by the name choices and why queens would name them certain things.
"Hmmm..." Minkstripe thinks on this for a moment. She glances at her belly, pondering the little lives within. She never really thought about what she would name them; she'd always just assumed she would do it when the time came. "Well, I'll probably have to see them first, but I guess I've always loved tree-themed names. Oak, Pine, Tree, Timber, that kinda stuff." She thinks for a moment before saying, "Oh! I know, I want to name one of them Crabkit. I love the little guys."
Old November 22nd, 2020, 05:31 PM

@mellifluentCurator

She gave a giggle at Crabkit, if mink were to name them tree based wouldn't crabkit be the odd one out? " wouldn't that make the little guy the odd one out?..but sure " she did like the name crab. It wasn't very common . Then her ears perked up at an idea "Speaking of trees, There's so many options! There's willow, Birch, Branch, Twig , Bark, weeping even if you want to put that with willow! " she purred. She liked names! They were fun and she had a blast thinking of them .

Old November 22nd, 2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
@mellifluentCurator

She gave a giggle at Crabkit, if mink were to name them tree based wouldn't crabkit be the odd one out? " wouldn't that make the little guy the odd one out?..but sure " she did like the name crab. It wasn't very common . Then her ears perked up at an idea "Speaking of trees, There's so many options! There's willow, Birch, Branch, Twig , Bark, weeping even if you want to put that with willow! " she purred. She liked names! They were fun and she had a blast thinking of them .
Minkstripe laughs. "Oh, I'm sure I won't be naming all of them after trees. I've loved the name Crabkit since I was little, it's just such a good name. I'll have to see what my kits are like before I choose their name, though," she says, shifting in her seat. "Those are all good names, though!"
Old November 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM

@mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a nod "I have some names I like myself . I've met this fella a while ago his name was Cicadakit! I added that to my list for sure " she smiled . Was it weird to list names? Nah. She kicked that thought away. Yawning stretched out her legs " do you need anything? I can get you some food -" she offered .

Old November 23rd, 2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
@mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a nod "I have some names I like myself . I've met this fella a while ago his name was Cicadakit! I added that to my list for sure " she smiled . Was it weird to list names? Nah. She kicked that thought away. Yawning stretched out her legs " do you need anything? I can get you some food -" she offered .
Minkstripe smiles. "Oh, I like that! Y'know, I've always love bug-themed names, too. I don't know, there's just something so appealing about them." Minkstripe takes a moment to imagine her own kits. She hadn't put too much thought into what they would look or act like, but now she was really thinking about it, especially since she was getting closer and closer to having kits as time went on. "Oh, no, don't worry about me," she said with a chuckle, "I'll be just alright." She lays back down on her side and sighs, comfortable in her nest of reeds.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

Moonbreeze sighed and looked around. Boring ol' nursery. Wish my kits would come already, She thought. Moonbreeze laided down, thinking of her mate. He had died a few moons ago from green-cough, and had told her one thing: 'Stay strong, my love, for I will always be with you,'

Last edited by Patch; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:28 PM.