Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by beau
Today 10:45 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:43 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:27 AM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Snips
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2023, 02:29 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
Fogpaw walked into the camp entrance only to see a bloody battlefield before her green eyes, she ducked under a bush to avoid the mysterious cats gaze, observing her surroundings, she heard the yowling of cats being scratched, the sad wail of her clanmates mourning for their close ones deaths, she heard some cat yowling from bleeding out, she looks in the clearing to see the leader is dead, cats were running around looking for someone to kill and some were trying to fight for than clan and strike down anyone who tried to stop them, trying to not panic, she looked around to try and find any survivors, she finds a kitten in the mist of all the chaos, the poor thing shouldn't be witnessing this, checking to see if the coast is clear, she runs to the kitten and picks them up and ducks into another bush, she and the kit hides there..

Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
: a brown they-cat with some tan coloring :
Ivorykit.jpg

Ivorykit mewed weakly as they were picked up, squirming around trying to get out of whoever had grabbed them's grip, but quickly settled as they realized the cat smelt like WindClan, from what they could tell- Ivorykit blinked as they ducked into the bush, they loosened their tense muscles, as the bush seemed to provide shelter from the blood and yowls of the cats, almost like a den...
____

~~~~~~~~~~~

`FiNd My Oc'S oN mY pRoFiLe`
Old May 1st, 2023, 03:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Basilkit at his back and safe, Snowybreeze's ears perked up, alert as he heard a familiar voice. One he hadn't thought he'd hear ever again. Blue eyes searching, the massive tom's gaze soon landed on a tabby. No. Not a tabby. The tabby. The liar. The cheat. The manipulator. The one who'd been the driving force behind this attack.

A snarl curled the maine coon mix's lip as thick claws unsheathed at the sight of him. It was his fault. All of this. Sending his own cats, the ones who followed him, to a lonely exile for the crime of disagreeing with him. And now he was trying to once again take over WindClan's territory. But he'd taken it a step too far this time! He'd not only taken over the tunnels, the only haven left for his clan, he'd ordered his followers - the ones that blindly worked towards his goals - to attack! It was disgusting. Such actions from one who had dared claim to want nothing more than peace and a place to call home. The hypocrisy of it all stinking worse than the smoke that had risen from the ashes of what WindClan had once called home.

Yet something was wrong. Dreadfully wrong. What was this tom talking about? Who was Bumble? And what in the name of the Dark Forest was the Dusk Syndicate?! Well... there went any pretense of family. Befuddled by this turn of events, Snowybreeze hesitated, remembering the kit he was protecting. The reason he could not simply go forth to battle and try and find his beloved friend. He doubted Berryfrost would appreciate his leaving her little brother alone to try and save her in this din of madness. At least he knew without doubt that Berryfrost was a warrior, and no matter what, she would pull through.

Movement catching his attention close by, Snowybreeze's blue hues opened wide as he saw an apprentice trying to bring a kit to safety, another one not too far away. Mismatched ears pinned back, uncertain of what to do. The fighting was dying down. The order to retreat had been given by the tabby from before. So Basilkit would be safe as long as he stayed put. He would only be gone for a moment, and nothing more. Turning his gaze towards the little one behind him, Snowybreeze felt his expression relax, providing a gentler but stern glance, letting the kit silently know to stay put.

"I'll be right back," the gentle giant whispered, sprinting forward towards Fogpaw and her charge. "Fogpaw. You and Ivorykit. Join Basilkit. Please. Do not separate. I'll join you in a moment. As soon as I've gotten Fireflykit."

Without awaiting an answer, Snowybreeze padded forth, long strides closing the distance between him and the kit who reeked of fear from a few fox lengths away. He couldn't blame him, truly. Fireflykit was too young for this. They all were. Oh stars. He would have to find a way to maybe cheer up the little ones of the clan once this was all over. Bring some mirth back to their hearts. Chase away the dread and gloom hanging about as thick as smoke.

"Allow me. Please. To take you. Somewhere safer. Fireflykit," the cinnamon patched warrior mewed softly as he reached the young tom before reaching down in an attempt to grab him, believing carrying him would be a quicker route to safety for all the kits involved. If the kit proved agreeable to the idea, he would be besides Basilkit with a young Fireflykit to keep him company soon enough.

-

@Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @puppeteer [Basilkit] | @MeOw<3 [Ivorykit] | @MooshedMushroom [Fireflykit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 1st, 2023, 04:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

@Alchemist Kitsune

Firefly'Kit squirmed a bit at first, but he recognized the scent of the cat as someone from WindClan. He made himself more limp, as to be carried more easily. The tom's ears flicked as they picked up the sounds of the chaos that encased them. He flattened his ears as best as he could and squeezed his eyes shut. He allowed himself to be taken wherever the warrior willed him, hoping it would be somewhere safe. Somewhere away from all of this.

Last edited by MooshedMushroom; May 1st, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 1st, 2023, 05:11 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

While blood was being shed and angry yowls were spread around the battle field, she heard a cat walking towards the bush, readying herself, she unsheathes her claws, ready to scratch anyone who dares tries to hurt them, but the smell of the unknown cat made her relax, it was Snowybreeze, popping her head out of the bush, the tom gave her instructions to go to Basilkit and made it clear to not separate so he could go find Fireflykit, picking up the kit, she ran to the place where basil kit was being held, setting Ivorykit down next to Basilkit, she wraps her body around the two trembling kits, hoping to shield them from the chaos outside and to give them comfort. She keeps her watchful eyes on the entrance and awaits Snowybreeze's return.
@Alchemist Kitsune
@puppeteer
@MeOw<3
@MooshedMushroom
Old May 1st, 2023, 05:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

The rat had gotten away. She watched with heaving breaths and aching wounds as they danced off into the fray, quickly disappearing from sight. A chunk of fur on her right shoulder was missing, a bite mark from the rogue now etched into her skin. Not that it mattered, she couldn't feel it anyways. Her mind was too busy racing from their parting words.
A... monster? Was that how they saw her? Some evil villain with a lust for blood? All because she wouldn't roll over and let her family die? For defending them from outside forces who always seemed to have a bone to pick with the most peaceful clan in the forest?

Fine. If they wanted a monster.... Peachfrost would give them one.

It wasn't long before another cat had spotted her, charging her way. She dodged them with a quick sidestep, zeroing in her gaze on her new opponent. Spirit's words raged in her mind, fueling her every move. So, she immediately aimed bared fangs at Sarge's throat with the intent to kill. I'm not letting another rat get away.
@DynaMight @x ghostie (spirit mention <3 )

Old May 1st, 2023, 10:04 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
// @Shade. @Ravensong

Aspenstrike still didn't see her mate, but now it was too dire a situation for her to look for her beloved. Because now she had to avoid taking out one of her Clanmate's eyes. Cursing under her breath, she swerved at the last moment, twisting around to try and strike her claws at the chest of the rogue as the outsider attacked Pignut, hoping the distraction would allow the molly to get a strong blow to her chest, temporarily knocking her back and giving Pignut a chance to hopefully attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@jupiter
@Ravensong

Falcon grinned with sadistic amusement as her paws hit Pignut, tearing and bruising him likely. The other warrior was trying to attack her again, it seemed, likely to give this little wimp a chance to escape. The she cat ducked under the claws, putting even more weight on her forepaws and trying to hold down the other warrior, who was flailing blindly at her. She snapped her jaws, trying to crunch down on the she-cat's leg, ready to monch some bones, whilst wrestling the tom with her claws.

**Pignut**

He could feel the claws digging through his pelt but he was also becoming aware of somebody else attacking the rogue as well. He was still unsure who exactly it was but it gave him the moment he needed to compartmentalize the pain scorching through his pelt and rationalize his position. He pressed himself into the ground and rolled, attempting to strike out with the momentum of his roll, aiming his claws up above him. Whether he hit his target or not, he wasn't completely concerned beyond putting a bit of distance between himself and the rogue so he could get a better attack started. Moving clear of the rogue, he looked up in time to see Aspenstrike making an attack on the rogue. The rogue was meeting the attack with open jaws. Though he didn't have time to regain complete balance, Pignut pushed off the damp ground beneath him and aimed to throw his entire weight into the flank of the rogue as she was focused on Aspenstrike. Aspenstrike hadn't always been a Windclanner but she was a warrior of great skill and experience, all of which made the young tom feel more confident even than he had when he initiated the battle with the rogue.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 2nd, 2023, 02:15 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit started to purr slightly as she felt Little's soft fur touching hers. She looked at the apprentice that came to them. "What's your name?" she asked him, noticing that he was looking at Twilightstar. "She's awake!" Poppy sighed in relief. She hoped that she had enough lives left.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Moonraven @Leafie @carmen

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; May 2nd, 2023 at 02:16 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:26 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowkit naps amidst the chaos

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Frostkit looked up sadly at Leopardsong "But won't Iceflower be lonely in Starclan?" She asked the warrior worridly.

@Moonraven
Old May 2nd, 2023, 09:09 AM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
While blood was being shed and angry yowls were spread around the battle field, she heard a cat walking towards the bush, readying herself, she unsheathes her claws, ready to scratch anyone who dares tries to hurt them, but the smell of the unknown cat made her relax, it was Snowybreeze, popping her head out of the bush, the tom gave her instructions to go to Basilkit and made it clear to not separate so he could go find Fireflykit, picking up the kit, she ran to the place where basil kit was being held, setting Ivorykit down next to Basilkit, she wraps her body around the two trembling kits, hoping to shield them from the chaos outside and to give them comfort. She keeps her watchful eyes on the entrance and awaits Snowybreeze's return.

Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
: a brown they-cat with some tan coloring :
Ivorykit.jpg

Ivorykit tensed again as they were swept away from the bush, they tucked their head trying to avoid the cold breeze, Fogpaw set them down and Ivorykit let out a small mew, they looked over at Basilkit, almost relieved to have another kit by their side, Fog paw wrapped around them shielding them from the battle, they cuddled closer tucking themself into Fogpaw's fur
___
{@Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`FiNd My Oc'S oN mY pRoFiLe PaGe`

Last edited by `-hollow-`; May 2nd, 2023 at 09:18 AM.
Closed Thread