Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:30 AM

Old October 16th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Shademoss glanced down and shrugged. “Okay then.” He turned around and started back towards camp, gathering up the herbs he had collected.
Old October 16th, 2023, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

[QUOTE=Spooky Galaxy;1488030]"I think were done here"[/QU"

"I found Watermint hopefully that can be helpful!"[QUOTE]
Old October 18th, 2023, 05:56 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

Daisydream - They/Them [Not Out] - Poly + Pan - 10 Moons

--
DaisyDream smiled and opened their mouth to drink in the scent. They smelt a mouse and quickly stalked it. They swiftly caught it and smiled. "Let's collect it and go back! This should be enough!" They said with a smile.

(sorry for delay)

Hawkgrowl nodded in agreement, congratulated her, then turned tail and headed back. He picked up each piece of prey he collected, and headed for the camp.

[1 MOUSE, 1 BIRD]

(u respond here, then ima respond having him deposit the prey, and u can respond there as well, sound good?)
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:11 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
(sorry for delay)

Hawkgrowl nodded in agreement, congratulated her, then turned tail and headed back. He picked up each piece of prey he collected, and headed for the camp.

[1 MOUSE, 1 BIRD]

(u respond here, then ima respond having him deposit the prey, and u can respond there as well, sound good?)

[Sounds Good!!]

--

Daisydream - They/Them [Not Out] - Poly + Pan - 10 Moons

--
DaisyDream nodded and the siamese cat followed, picking up their prey as they did.
--

[ 2 Birds ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
(Once again leaving this open for a ShadowClan cat to find her and chase her out! Not looking for her to be killed, just looking to add some depth to her searches for her daughter before she joins RC!)

...Not only is it dark here, Sylarose concludes as her paws bring her to another part of the forest, but it's empty. Not a single cat that she can see resides her and the tall molly huffs impatiently. An ear flick is the only given reaction to these supposed "Clans". Are the rumors false? Do they no longer reside in these forests? All she needs is one, one cat, to give her a lead. Something to go off of so that she could find her daughter. But it dawns on her that she may be working on outdated information - after all, the cats of which she had heard the whispers of the Clans from didn't appear to be all that knowledgeable.

Still though, there has to be stalk in large groups of cats - because if Muffin wasn't here, Sylarose isn't sure where to search next. Twolegplace after Twolegplace has been cleared by her. Blue eyes squint through the cobweb-laced trees, whiskers and nose twitching. Ignorance is given to the fact that it's been eleven moons and her daughter's scent has likely changed. It's difficult to even detect a singular scent over the stench that floods her nostrils, a putrid and acidic smell that makes her want to vomit. But Sylarose knows that she will know her daughter when she sees her. A mother always knows. Eyes narrow as she rounds a tree, legs pausing mid-step to reorient herself and her tracking.
Old October 25th, 2023, 02:55 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Active| Beefed Up (T2)

Cloaked under the cover of darkness, Darkfall was doing one of his routine patrols of the territory. This time, the Icy Heartlands was on his to-do list. He was well aware that as one of the deepest parts of the territory, this area didn’t really get patrolled often, and that was all the more reason to do so tonight. It had been just over a moon since he and a few other members of the clan chased out a large family of foxes, and he wanted to be sure that they hadn’t somehow made their way back.

Not noticing anything unordinary at first, the tom began leaving his scent in various spots. Rubbing on a rock here, scratching one of the trees there, rolling around in the shrubs, etc. As he was doing this, however, an unfamiliar scent wafted across the slight breeze. Opening his mouth, he let the scent wash over his sensory receptors, he determined that the smell was coming from another cat. Ugh, what a pain.

Silently stalking forward, Darkfall used the shadows to compliment his dark pelt and began walking to where the foreign smell was coming from. It took a bit longer than he expected, but he saw the intruder’s shape rounding around a tree. Seemingly appearing behind the cat the blue-eyed tom let out a low growl ”What are you doing on ShadowClan territory?” He was well aware that most of his clanmates would call him soft, and he guessed he was in a way, but killing without asking questions first just didn’t sit right with him. After all, the cat he loved was an outsider at one point, and so was the clan’s deputy. Actually… now that he thought about it, a lot of the clan originated from outside origins… Well, that was something to think about later, he had an interlopper to scare off.

[ @Luck ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days?
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpoppy

{This is a test post}

Darkpoppy walked with a familiarity down the same path she found herself following more and more often. Any light was blocked by the forested canopy above and exaggerated the shadows of her already darkened pelt.

Her pensive expression was only interrupted by the occasional twitch of her features -- a response to her suffocating thoughts resurging another wave of irk.

'I regret associating with Pondstreak every dawn I wake up to.' Her nose scrunched in bitterness as if she bit into something rotten. Perhaps she did in which she never should have picked Pondstreak from the pile of other toms available.

'No... Pondstreak never should have singled out me.' He should've known better than to approach her -- a higher classed cat destined for plenty of achievements. Meanwhile, Pondstreak only had an average upbringing coming from an average family. She believed he was the one dragging her down and prevented her from reaching her potential, leeching off her ‘success’ like a parasitic worm. Those little furballs she had to take care of especially delayed her pending, esteemed fate -- another problem brought upon by Pondstreak.

Darkpoppy was drawn out of her thoughts when her paw sunk into a muddy patch with a squelch. Her face wrinkled in disgust, and she pulled back her paw, shaking off excess dirt with a swift flick. Her yellow eyes took in her surroundings. The images came back familiar to her. She seemed to be traversing deeper into the Icy Heartlands where the land merged into the Croaking Swamp.

Maybe she should just make her thinking spot at Sunkissed Creek like every other cat, but it lacked the despondent atmosphere evoked by the dreaded and unpleasant environment of Shadowclan’s outer territories, allowing her to fully wallow in misery.

'One delusional sister and an annoying brother… At least he's more capable than Shademoss. But even then, that's making comparisons to the bare minimum.'

Last edited by Silverware; October 27th, 2023 at 07:34 AM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

SYLAROSE
loner - thirty moons - voice claim: tbd
@Dark

It's not long before a snake-like voice hisses from the shadows behind her and causes Sylarose to spin on her paws, a look of surprise sparking to life in her blue eyes. She angles her ears forward and wonders how she could've been so wrapped up in her own hunt that she forgot to check her surroundings. The cat before her is not her daughter though, that much is clear. Dark pelt, blue eyes - they don't match the image burned into her mind of Muffin. Light, fluffy, eyes brown like wet sand...

"I'm looking for my daughter. Muffin. I have reason to believe she's apart of one of the groups here," Sylarose begins calmly, lifting herself up and making an effort to appear friendly. Though her senses remain on alert her muscles relax and her fur lies flat from the initial shock of this strange cat appearing right behind her. "She's got light fur - gray, cream, white - and brown eyes. I mean no harm to... ShadowClan. I just need to find her." She tries hard to keep the desperation out of her voice but it leaks out anyways, blue eyes focusing intently on the tom.

Last edited by Luck; October 29th, 2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Worried

Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

I walked among the tall trees, searching for a potential prey while thinking a lot. My life seemed meaningless. No partner, kits, or close friends i could rely on. The only think that kept me going was the Warrior Code, nothing more. But I cannot give up. So i just walked, without any destination. Just... walking. Just surviving.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 1st, 2023, 10:19 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Tigerfang led Featherfur to Icy Heartlands. He happened to notice a starling focused on a caterpillar. He waited, and then he caught the starling, hoping Featherfur would find something
@Festive Snowyfeathr

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw