Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Lionstunnels

Raccoontail

She padded along the long tunnel, making sure to keep her apprentice in front of her at all times. It felt really weird, the thought of walking under the surface she was usually on top of. Walking straight into a cobweb, she spat put the bit that had gotten into her mouth before frowning. 'When was this tunnel last used!?' she thought fruststratedly. Eventually they reached a path that split into three. "Alright, we should head-" she began before hearing a hoarse meow towards the right. Was that the other part of her patrol? No, way too young, it had to be Rainpaw! "I think we found him! Go get Glazewing, you should only have to head straight back the way we came," she meowed frantically, trying to keep her voice down as to not cause anything to collasp. After giving the apprentice a nudge back down the path, Raccoontail ran down the right path, following the sound of the apprentice carefully. Finally she came to a stop suddenly as she found the tom trapped under some rubble. It must have collasped. Sighing in relief, she padded up to Rainpaw and gave a lick of comfort. Wow his voice was hoarse. "Don't worry, I just need the other warrior to come help," she meowed softly, trying to assure the cat, "You'll be home in no time!"

[ooc: Ok, sorry about that! @BILL. ]
[ @EternalShadows @ponyapan @weary ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 6th, 2020, 09:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ private ]

This was so unfair!

Why the hell was Fawn doting over that asshole? They hardly knew each other, they were basically strangers-- a couple outings didn't constitute anything more than acquaintances! Sootflare wasn't even that interesting, he was boring, a total dad and Fawn didn't need more of those in his life--

He needed someone fun, and exicting, and Lionstar-- yes, that's all he needed-- Lion, Lion, Lion.

NOT SOOT SOOT SOOT. LION. LION. LION.

FAWN. AND. LION. NOT FAWN AND ANYONE ELSE. WHO DID SOOT THINK HE WAS??? TRYING TO RUIN LIONSTAR'S LIFE? TRYING TO STEAL LIONSTAR'S FAVORITE CAT?

THE ONLY CAT WHO UNDERSTOOD HIM?

No... Lionstar seethed as his claws raked through the air, ripping across the bunk of a tree to leave behind a score of clawmarks. No, he couldn't fault Sootflare for being so selfish and cruel, he was just.. misguided.. and lonely..

Careless..

Desperate.

Blinded by his desire, but.. Lionstar could fix that.

He had a whole Clan of she-cats without a partner.. and Lionstar could use that to his advantage...

All he had to do... was call the Clan.. and get Sootflare as many dates as possible.

If he had a real she-cat to chase, he'd leave HIS FAWN alone...

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 6th, 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Hickoryblaze rolled his eyes, his orbs radiating with irritation of some sort. This apprentice would be hard to deal with. He was more familiar with mentor's pets, so this was a new situation for him. His last two apprentices kept to themselves, and actually respected him, so Dawnpaw was quite...surprising. He didn't hate her, not quite, but he wasn't too keen on having a friendship, or at least a mutual relationship with her that emitted happiness and good vibes. Nah. She would be more of an...hm. He couldn't be sure at this point. But, of course, in time, she'd think he was fabulous. Everyone did, honestly. When he died, Starclan would surely honour him. Why wasn't he deputy by now? He left these wonderful thoughts to simply shake his head in disappointment at his apprentice.
"My, my, you are quite the crisis. In case you haven't noticed, you should pipe down and listen to me, your ever amazing mentor. You don't seem to have the best observation skills either." He retorted, returning to his swift padding. Almost to the exit, he turned at her next comment. He simply scoffed.
"Hah. You must be jealous. You don't seem to have any self-esteem or marvelousness at all." He grunted, flaunting his pelt. He exited the tunnel, a bit unsure about his attitude himself.

The outdoors were alive today. Whistles and chimes chortled from nearby trees, the birds chattering to each other happily. New-leaf was slowly approaching. He avoided Dawnpaw's gaze, his thoughts flickering nervously. What if she's right? What if no one likes me, and I'm just an arrogant, narcissistic weirdo who just happens to be super beautiful? He sighs softly, choosing a spot in a small hollow. To say it in the keast, Hickoryblaze was enthralled with her comment.
"Perhaps you should have realized it sooner." He mewed stiffly. Gesturing to the spot in front of him, he urged her to sit.
"Now, I want to know what you already know yourself. You can tell me, or demonstrate. Your choice, sass queen."
DawnPaw's face twisted as she heard HickoryBlaze's response annoyance prickling her cream pelt, now regret for even bothering to apologise. How stuck up can one cat be?!
The Molly's eyes now landed on the tom, her blue eyes looked dangerously angry. No one has ever annoyed her this much in moons, she almost felt her short temperedness from her young apprentice years arising but to that she forcefully swallowed the poisoness comments she was about to unleash upon the narcissistic Tom. She tried to keep her composure and as he urged her to sit, to which she continued to just stand there just to be a inconvience. Her brows furrowed deeply at the apparent nickname."As much as I would love to demonstrate i don't think you would enjoy it- so I'll just waste my breath telling you...". Saying this she eyed him as she thought for a moment. " I know basic training, I have experienced a battle before...let's just say I know enough to end the life of my oppenent if the need should arise...there's among other things I have been taught that I doubt you would be able to teach me but I won't go too depth into that or how I aquired such knowledge". She spoke bluntly but a arrogant smirk appeared on her face that really was vast contrast to the dangerous look in her eyes, she wasn't who she used to be of course she was only messing with the Tom by flashing this look, this was merely a way to get under his skin and maybe make him think twice before treating her like some sort of kit which she must say she was basically the same age as a young warrior...she was just a bit troubled in the past she so got held back."So is that enough information for you and your half-wit brain or can we carry on with this session?". She asked with with an exasperated sigh the now stoic but somewhat moody resting face settled on her features, she wasn't going to give any more information about herself or her past in Skyclan or early moons of RiverClan, even if he asked, she doesn't want anyone else to know what her kithood led her to do and what choices and made that she know knew wasn't good. DawnPaw stretched somewhat as she looked at HickoryBlaze, even if the tom didn't believe she was experienced enough to fight in a battle she has scars to prove it, although the they weren't the most noticeable, the long scar on her shoulder however was but that was because of something that happened as a kit and to which wasn't something anyone but SnowPaw and herself needed to know.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:49 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Gray Cat jumped a little as a strange cat rushed up to him, trying his best not to lose his nerve. He didn’t exactly have a plan coming into this, he just knew he couldn’t spend any more nights alone in the cold and foraging out of trash bins. “I’m-“ he haltered for a second, “gray cat” was the name his two-leg owners had called him, and though it felt embarrassing to say aloud he can’t remember being called anything different, “I’m Gray,” he settled on after a moment, realizing that he didn’t really answer the strangers question. “And I, umm, well, I heard there were cats that lived here in the forest—away from the two-legs—and I, I mean,” this was all starting to sound like a rather bad plan now that he was saying it all out lout, “I was wondering if I could live here too?”
Galedust tipped his head to the side as Gray said his name. Personally, he thought it sounded a little odd. It was... too short. However, he held back his judgment and instead meowed, "Nice to m-m-meet you. I'm Galedust." They grey-furred tom studied the other. He didn't seem hostile. He wasn't quite sure if Lionstar would let him stay, though. So, after a moments thought, Galedust decided to take him back to camp, so long as Gray was the only one. "O-okay," he meowed decisively, "I'll take you to L-Lionstar and have him d-d-decide whether you can-n stay." With that, Galedust flicked his tail, signalling the other tom to follow him.

(( Onwards to the RiverClan clearing! ))
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:20 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw's face twisted as she heard HickoryBlaze's response annoyance prickling her cream pelt, now regret for even bothering to apologise. How stuck up can one cat be?!
The Molly's eyes now landed on the tom, her blue eyes looked dangerously angry. No one has ever annoyed her this much in moons, she almost felt her short temperedness from her young apprentice years arising but to that she forcefully swallowed the poisoness comments she was about to unleash upon the narcissistic Tom. She tried to keep her composure and as he urged her to sit, to which she continued to just stand there just to be a inconvience. Her brows furrowed deeply at the apparent nickname."As much as I would love to demonstrate i don't think you would enjoy it- so I'll just waste my breath telling you...". Saying this she eyed him as she thought for a moment. " I know basic training, I have experienced a battle before...let's just say I know enough to end the life of my oppenent if the need should arise...there's among other things I have been taught that I doubt you would be able to teach me but I won't go too depth into that or how I aquired such knowledge". She spoke bluntly but a arrogant smirk appeared on her face that really was vast contrast to the dangerous look in her eyes, she wasn't who she used to be of course she was only messing with the Tom by flashing this look, this was merely a way to get under his skin and maybe make him think twice before treating her like some sort of kit which she must say she was basically the same age as a young warrior...she was just a bit troubled in the past she so got held back."So is that enough information for you and your half-wit brain or can we carry on with this session?". She asked with with an exasperated sigh the now stoic but somewhat moody resting face settled on her features, she wasn't going to give any more information about herself or her past in Skyclan or early moons of RiverClan, even if he asked, she doesn't want anyone else to know what her kithood led her to do and what choices and made that she know knew wasn't good. DawnPaw stretched somewhat as she looked at HickoryBlaze, even if the tom didn't believe she was experienced enough to fight in a battle she has scars to prove it, although the they weren't the most noticeable, the long scar on her shoulder however was but that was because of something that happened as a kit and to which wasn't something anyone but SnowPaw and herself needed to know.
(Ooooooo Snowpaw- so they have a past together?!)

Hickoryblaze trotted around the clearing, watching the kit-pprentice as she talked, fixing her with a slitted stare. The she was more angry than he'd thought, he realized. Her eyes flickered with anger, narrowing, and her jaw seemed strained with all the things she wanted to say. A cat with this short of a temper with that much self control? Heh. She must'a had to learn that. It seemed impossible from his point of view, but he'd live with that. She had a long scar on her shoulder, he realized, as he completed one of his several circles around. I wonder where that came from... His curiousity could not be quenched.
"Well, if you know that much, then Lionstar should have made you a warrior already, hm? I don't get that tom...anyways, as much as I would love to annoy you more, and yell at you for your last comment, I must ask- where did a cat manage to get a scar that long on her shoulder?" No cat should have that kind of brutal training, and aiming to scar that hard would be some sort of corruption. At least, in his mind. All his scars were short, and also covered by a mountain of his beautiful, glossy fur. Hickoryblaze shivered at the thought of other cats seeing his multiple scars. It scared him. He still felt a buzz of annoyance at the she-cat's words, and he had to dig his claws into the ground, hard, to keep himself from lunging or scratching her. It wasn't her He was worried about- it was Lionstar's beautiful policy with cats He disagreed with. And lashing out at an apprentice would surely be one of them.
"It was, thank you very much. Also nice to know you don't know how to hunt, because if you knew otherwise you would have mentioned it, huh?" He hoped that the she-cat would just STOP. This anger was bad for him and his beauty routine. He could already feel his muscles grow floppy. Turning to the she-cat, he stopped pacing. This whole thing, annoyed him. All he'd wanted was a nice little apprentice who followed his orders. Like every other one he'd had. He had to admit, this was a challenge, and a fun one at that- he quite enjoyed challenges. But this...
"Look, you hate me, I hate you, but let's get this training through. You become a warrior, and I can live in peace, no more quarrels until then please." He snapped in a sarcastically sing-song voice. He straightened up, "You start. Throw some moves at me, I'll react, then you do as well. Then we repeat. Over and over, until one of us gives up. Exciting enough for you? Claws sheathed." He explained, the last words a reminder. He had a feeling that she'd trained with claws out before, so he would have to remind her to keep them in. He tensed his musckes, ready for an attack.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx View Post

Galedust tipped his head to the side as Gray said his name. Personally, he thought it sounded a little odd. It was... too short. However, he held back his judgment and instead meowed, "Nice to m-m-meet you. I'm Galedust." They grey-furred tom studied the other. He didn't seem hostile. He wasn't quite sure if Lionstar would let him stay, though. So, after a moments thought, Galedust decided to take him back to camp, so long as Gray was the only one. "O-okay," he meowed decisively, "I'll take you to L-Lionstar and have him d-d-decide whether you can-n stay." With that, Galedust flicked his tail, signalling the other tom to follow him.

(( Onwards to the RiverClan clearing! ))
Galedust? Lionstar? Gray blinked in confusion at the odd names, having never heard anything like them before. He had expected something more along the lines of "Shredder" or "Bone-eater" from everything he had heard about the wild cats, but so far this strange tom actually seemed rather since. Which was good for him, it was what he had been banking on. "Okay," he mewed brightly, trying to talk over the sound of his stomach growling. He padded after Galedust, trying his best to keep pace.
Old March 7th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
(Ooooooo Snowpaw- so they have a past together?!)

Hickoryblaze trotted around the clearing, watching the kit-pprentice as she talked, fixing her with a slitted stare. The she was more angry than he'd thought, he realized. Her eyes flickered with anger, narrowing, and her jaw seemed strained with all the things she wanted to say. A cat with this short of a temper with that much self control? Heh. She must'a had to learn that. It seemed impossible from his point of view, but he'd live with that. She had a long scar on her shoulder, he realized, as he completed one of his several circles around. I wonder where that came from... His curiousity could not be quenched.
"Well, if you know that much, then Lionstar should have made you a warrior already, hm? I don't get that tom...anyways, as much as I would love to annoy you more, and yell at you for your last comment, I must ask- where did a cat manage to get a scar that long on her shoulder?" No cat should have that kind of brutal training, and aiming to scar that hard would be some sort of corruption. At least, in his mind. All his scars were short, and also covered by a mountain of his beautiful, glossy fur. Hickoryblaze shivered at the thought of other cats seeing his multiple scars. It scared him. He still felt a buzz of annoyance at the she-cat's words, and he had to dig his claws into the ground, hard, to keep himself from lunging or scratching her. It wasn't her He was worried about- it was Lionstar's beautiful policy with cats He disagreed with. And lashing out at an apprentice would surely be one of them.
"It was, thank you very much. Also nice to know you don't know how to hunt, because if you knew otherwise you would have mentioned it, huh?" He hoped that the she-cat would just STOP. This anger was bad for him and his beauty routine. He could already feel his muscles grow floppy. Turning to the she-cat, he stopped pacing. This whole thing, annoyed him. All he'd wanted was a nice little apprentice who followed his orders. Like every other one he'd had. He had to admit, this was a challenge, and a fun one at that- he quite enjoyed challenges. But this...
"Look, you hate me, I hate you, but let's get this training through. You become a warrior, and I can live in peace, no more quarrels until then please." He snapped in a sarcastically sing-song voice. He straightened up, "You start. Throw some moves at me, I'll react, then you do as well. Then we repeat. Over and over, until one of us gives up. Exciting enough for you? Claws sheathed." He explained, the last words a reminder. He had a feeling that she'd trained with claws out before, so he would have to remind her to keep them in. He tensed his musckes, ready for an attack.

(Yep! Dawn was actually made to be apart of SnowPaws plot that Blaze made up, I just ended up giving dawn a backstory/Plot as well that intertwined with Snows c; )

DawnPaw watched as HickoryBlaze circled her, her tail flicking slightly in annoyance but nonetheless her blue eyes never left the tom, she gave a light scoff as he mentioned LionStar, oh yes she knew all too well why she wasn't made a warrior, there were multiple reasons to which yes she had regrets for but again, she would rather not go into that. DawnPaw tense up though as she saw the Tom gaze land on her shoulder, the long scar that she had worn since kithood, her excuse in the past was that she tripped and scraped her shoulder on a sharp stick...yes it was dim-witted of the shecat but she was only a kit. Hearing the tom ask about it, her eyes widen somewhat and for a slight moment a look of fear and dullness clouded her features but she quickly gave a blunt response, turning her scared shoulder away from his view."That's none of your business actually- Besides it happened a very long time ago". You could tell by the look on her face she wasn't going to give out anything more then that any time soon, surprisingly her anger had piped down but was replaced by a small fear of anxiety, something that SnowPaw sounded like he had overcome but she had yet to do so....she really needed to talk with him. Her gaze looked at her shoulder her a second, memories surfacing from her late Kithood, It was infact SnowPaw who had given her the scar although when he did it was merely a small one... Until a certain shecat made it bigger as punishment for failing her first training in that wretched place.'CreekTongue...'. The name made DawnPaws ears bend back slightly, fear fluttered in her chest but hearing HickoryBlaze it dragged her back out of her thoughts. Her stoic expression returning before she clicked her tongue slightly."No I didn't mention it because hunting is the first thing I learnt back when I was in Skyclan actually, must have slipped my mind". She stated this with ease before she continued a bit of a bitter look on her face."Even though you may think I'm a kit I'm the same age as a young warrior, remember that". The cream Molly blinked somewhat taken aback by him snapping and once again her blue eyes narrowed a bit before she replied back to him in a calm manner although you could see the plain annoyance in her eyes."That might have been the first actual smart thing you have said all day...but fine- I dislike bickering as well it gives me a headache". Saying this she stretched somewhat, allowing the stiffness in her joints to be gone. "Exciting huh? I'm not sure I'll get back to you on that".she somewhat joked, first time she's done that in a while in all honestly but the shecat shrugged, gazing at HickoryBlaze and quickly her first move came to her. Making sure she kept her claws sheathed, She started off with the basic move and lept at him, fully aware he wasn't going to be easy to knock over but she had managed to knock him off balance and quickly used it her advantage and harshly flicked dirt up into his face while he was trying to regain balance to which she used all her might to hurdle into his side managing to atleast knock him over, a smirk appeared on her face."Now is this exciting enough for you Hm?". She gave a slight tease in her voice but she tensed up, a look of concentration on her features as she waited for him to attack.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:36 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

"Thankyou Leafbreeze! You're the best mentor ever!" Mosspaw mewed happily after the warrior retrieved her flower. She hurried slightly to keep pace her Leafbreeze, her short legs slowing her down. She sensed the molly was mad at her so she kept quiet, until eventually curiosity got the best of her. "So where are we going now?"

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 8th, 2020, 02:24 PM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze had been unaware of Mosspaw following her still until she heard the apprentice ask a question. Not wanting to take her anger out on the molly, she forced herself to take on a calmer tone as she replied. "We're going to the Seastones next... it's the place where Gatherings are held." She continued on in silence.
Old March 8th, 2020, 07:43 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw nodded quietly, falling behind Leafbreeze slightly. She must be mad at me... She hung her head, her ears burning. If only I hadn't run ahead... After deciding to make it up to her, the apprentice sneaked away from her mentor and padded over to the nearby stream. After a couple of heartbeats, she saw and caught a fish. She quickly returned to Leafbreeze's side without a word, the fish still in her mouth.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Closed Thread