Today 05:39 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:38 PM

Old March 6th, 2020, 08:51 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Leafbreeze padded over to the puddle Mosspaw had directed her to, directing her gaze to the water below. Seeing the flower her apprentice had picked out for her brought a warm feeling to her heart. Despite the surprise being botched, she was still quite excited about the gift. "Thank you, Mosspaw. This is beautiful!" she mewed joyfully. After she was done admiring the flower, she sat down to rest for just a moment, inviting Mosspaw to join her. She fluffed her fur out to make herself more comfortable.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:25 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
[Open]
Gray Cat stood at the edge of RiverClan territory, intimidated by the strong musk that came off of the scent border. He had rolled around in a nearby stream to try and wash the two-leg trash stink off but had only succeeded in soaking himself through, his wet fur hanging limply from his malnourished frame. He took a deep breath, steeled his nerve, and then walked into RiverClan territory with as much dignity as he could muster. @Jynx
Galedust through RiverClan's territory, heading towards the river for some lone fishing. The fur rose along his spine when the scent of an unfamiliar cat flooded over him. Immediately alert, the grey tom looked around for the scent of the intruder. A moment later, Galedust caught sight of a grey-furred cat just inside the border. The RiverClan tom hurried over, standing in front of the other male. "W-what are you d-d-doing in RiverClan t-territory?" He noticed that the stranger was malnourished and dripping wet. He didn't want to attack him unless he needed to, and maybe he needed something from RiverClan.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:38 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw's giggling continued, glad Leafbreee had enjoyed her gift. "I'm happy you like it!" Seeing the warrior's invitation, she rushed over and burrowed into her fur, careful to keep the flower on her head. "This is comfortable!" She fluffed up her fur to match her mentor's, her expression glowing.
~~
(mega uwu beans)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:19 AM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze purred in amusement at Mosspaw's enthusiasm. Feeling the young she-cat's pelt brush against her own had made her feel more relaxed, she responded by curling her fluffy tail around her apprentice. Though she hadn't known Mosspaw for that long, she felt a sort of motherly bond with her. With the two cats now resting comfortably, Leafbreeze placed her head on her paws and smiled to herself.

(i swear these two are making me sob,,,)
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:26 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcubes View Post
[ @Bluepetal ]
~~

"Well... I feel like it would make more sense if I was the seeker so... You better go hiiiide! I'll give you twenty seconds. Remember to stay relatively close to this clearing so you don't get lost though." Ripplefur purred and headed off slightly, hiding his face behind a big bush and closing his eyes, beginning to counting down from twenty. Each time he said a number, he would tap his tail against the leaves underneath him, making a slight crunching noise loud enough for Harepaw to hear.
Harepaw watched Ripplefur for a moment, then ran off. He ended up scrambling the best he could up a boulder, crouching as low as he could.
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:52 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post

@Jynx
Mirepaw flicked his ears back as he padded after the other tom, keeping a careful watch on his surroundings. It wasn't really for any particular reason, however. He was still unfamiliar with both the territory and the cats here, but that wasn't really an issue here. His focus had soon enough returned to Baynight as a halt was signalled and words were spoken. Pausing, the black and white tom. Rather than saying anything, he raised his head, jaws parted slightly to better take in the scents. Even for a cat his age, he'd never been great at distinguishing different smells, and the constant scent of other cats didn't help him. He'd get used to it eventually, though. "Mouse, I believe." Dropping his head slightly, he returned his icy gaze to the other cat.
Baynight nodded as Mirepaw told him about scenting mouse. "Good," he meowed with a small flick of his tail. "it's good that you're able to scent anything over the scent of all of the cats." Though Baynight was familiar with being surrounded by all of the scents, when he stopped to think about it he realized that they could be quite overwhelming sometimes. "Now about you try and catch it." he invited with a twitch of an ear, ready to watch the tom's hunting style.

- @doghouse -

Last edited by Jynx; March 9th, 2020 at 09:14 AM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:56 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw copied Leafbreeze, laying her head on her feet. She snuggled in closer, before suddenly perking up. "Hey wait! We still have to see the rest of the territory!" She poked the she-cat in the side, still laying down beside her. "We should go see the second prettiest place now! Oooo or maybe the river! Or the borders so I can smell the other clans' stinky scent." She scrunched up her nose and continued to ramble on about where they should go.
~~
(i know )

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 6th, 2020, 01:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep's hackles raised. "You didn't answer me, rogue."

[ @Miss kitty cat ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 6th, 2020, 01:24 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

She mewed "My life is horrible I want to join not twolegplace!"
Old March 6th, 2020, 01:30 PM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze tilted her head in confusion. "Huh? Oh, I forgot!" she shot up, suddenly aware. "I'm so sorry, I forgot what we were doing..." she dipped her head in embarrassment, "...We can go to the next spot now." She started walking to the next place she intended to show to her apprentice, calling her along with a tail flick.