Today 04:15 AM

Old November 9th, 2023, 08:48 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

Flaxkit stared at Rainkit with fear and concern in his eyes, and his shifted his paws on the ground.
"Rainkit, please..." He murmured. "It's going to be fine..."
He stepped closer to the white furred kit, his claws where still sheathed and his tail hovered above the ground.
"Flaxkit, just leave me alone! It's not gonna be fine! What if my brother dies? What if he's mentally ill? You're telling me it's gonna be fine but It WON'T. Nobody knows if it will! You don't know what it feels like to know you could lose your sibling!" Rainkit snapped.
(Ooc: Rainkit can't handle this right now and she's taking her anger out on others poor girl </3 )

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/Her

Drizzlecloud had been passing by, searching for herbs–it was always nice to step outside for a little while by herself, and that's exactly what she was doing right now. As she passed by the remains of Thunderclan's previous camp, she heard... Voices. It wouldn't be so odd, sometimes clanmates liked to visit she supposed, reminisce and what-not... But those voices sounded young, and the scent that she caught was similar to that of the nursery. Milky.

Nosing her way through the entrance of the ruins–if you could call it an entrance, that is, her eyes went wide at the sight of two kits and a warrior. Moonheart, Rainkit and Flaxkit.

"Flaxkit, Rainkit, take a step away from the pit, please." She spoke gently to the kits as she approached, nosing them closer to her sides before she sent Moonheart a harsh stare. "Moonheart, we are taking these kits home. You know not to take kits out of camp, or at least, you should know better. Back to camp–now."

@Swiftheart<3 @Starphobia

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:12 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
"Flaxkit, just leave me alone! It's not gonna be fine! What if my brother dies? What if he's mentally ill? You're telling me it's gonna be fine but It WON'T. Nobody knows if it will! You don't know what it feels like to know you could lose your sibling!" Rainkit snapped.
(Ooc: Rainkit can't handle this right now and she's taking her anger out on others poor girl </3 )
Flaxkit flinched. His mind flashed back to Sparkpaw and Twistedkit, his siblings.
"..." He didn't say anything. He stepped back, lowering his head. Sparkpaw and Twistedkit were so young... And now he was the only one left.
"You're right, I'll never understand." He said.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Flaxkit flinched. His mind flashed back to Sparkpaw and Twistedkit, his siblings.
"..." He didn't say anything. He stepped back, lowering his head. Sparkpaw and Twistedkit were so young... And now he was the only one left.
"You're right, I'll never understand." He said.
Rainkit collapsed on the ground and started to sob.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/Her

Drizzlecloud had been passing by, searching for herbs–it was always nice to step outside for a little while by herself, and that's exactly what she was doing right now. As she passed by the remains of Thunderclan's previous camp, she heard... Voices. It wouldn't be so odd, sometimes clanmates liked to visit she supposed, reminisce and what-not... But those voices sounded young, and the scent that she caught was similar to that of the nursery. Milky.

Nosing her way through the entrance of the ruins–if you could call it an entrance, that is, her eyes went wide at the sight of two kits and a warrior. Moonheart, Rainkit and Flaxkit.

"Flaxkit, Rainkit, take a step away from the pit, please." She spoke gently to the kits as she approached, nosing them closer to her sides before she sent Moonheart a harsh stare. "Moonheart, we are taking these kits home. You know not to take kits out of camp, or at least, you should know better. Back to camp–now."

"Hello Drizzlecloud. Me and Flaxkit were actually chasing after Rainkit because she.. ran off... but we probably should get to the medicine den and check on cloudkit.." Moonheart said.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Rainkit collapsed on the ground and started to sob.

Flaxkit completely ignored Drizzlecloud. His mind was only on Rainkit. He wanted to do anything he could to help her, but he couldn't. Whatever he did just made her feel even worse. He was better off not saying anything.
Flaxkit just stood there, staring down at Rainkit, with concern and worry in his eyes.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:25 AM

Quote:

Flaxkit completely ignored Drizzlecloud. His mind was only on Rainkit. He wanted to do anything he could to help her, but he couldn't. Whatever he did just made her feel even worse. He was better off not saying anything.
Flaxkit just stood there, staring down at Rainkit, with concern and worry in his eyes.
Rainkit let her claws dig into the ground. She ignored Drizzlecloud as well. She cursed the stars for her luck, she didn't even know if Cloudkit was ok let alone if SHE was ok! She couldn't take care of herself anymore, not if Cloudkit wasn't ok! She let herself shut down completely.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/Her

Drizzlecloud sighed, addressing the warrior again. "Whatever did happen, you should not have allowed Flaxkit to follow. It's not safe out here for them. We can discuss this more at home, it's safer."

She glanced down at the kits. Two crying kits. "C'mon, you two. You can talk more about–whatever is going on here–at home. It's safer there. This place is very dangerous."

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/Her

Drizzlecloud sighed, addressing the warrior again. "Whatever did happen, you should not have allowed Flaxkit to follow. It's not safe out here for them. We can discuss this more at home, it's safer."

She glanced down at the kits. Two crying kits. "C'mon, you two. You can talk more about–whatever is going on here–at home. It's safer there. This place is very dangerous."

"C'mon, rainkit, flaxkit" Moonheart said, using her tail to guide the kits away from the pit and back to camp.
@Starphobia @Omari

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 10:07 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
"C'mon, rainkit, flaxkit" Moonheart said, using her tail to guide the kits away from the pit and back to camp.
@Starphobia @Omari
Flaxkit shut his eyes and thought
StarClan, forgive me for what I am about to do...

He hissed and swat Moonheart's tail away, walking over to where Rainkit was and shielded her with his body. His tail swayed from side to side, his ears were pinned and his eyes were slit.

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!