by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:41 PM

Old December 11th, 2016, 10:24 PM

My Mood: Daring
Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw smirked as she blushed but said, "I am above him, but it's because I beat him the first day I was here."
Adder flicked her tail in Wolfbite's direction, "Off you go, don't you have a pretty little she-cat to follow like a kit trailing his mother?"
Wolfbite's face turned bright red and he stuttered, "I do not.." The tom turned and scrambled away, vanishing into the bushes.
Reedbriar smiled, "Well, Ebonypaw, Whiskerfur, you two should meet at the border to train."
Fleetclaw nodded, "You can teach her some of the basic moves, but for now you must wake up, you'll be back tomorrow."
"Goodbye Burrpaw, Ebonypaw, and goodbye everyone!" She says as she drifts off to the living world. The next night she curled up in her nest and woke up in the dark forest.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
"Goodbye Burrpaw, Ebonypaw, and goodbye everyone!" She says as she drifts off to the living world. The next night she curled up in her nest and woke up in the dark forest.
(Check your visitor comments, before we post here again we need Whiskerfur and Ebonypaw to practice)
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw was shocked at all the revelations. How could this be StarClan? Hoe could he be special? Burrpaw was never anything but ordinary! The apprentice shook his thoughts out of his head and watched the others spar. He watched their small battle in awe, they didn’t even flinch! He was upset when he was told that he needed to leave, but at least he'd be back tomorrow. "Goodbye, Moonwhisker!" He watched her fall asleep. "Goodbye everyone!" But they were already gone. He was alone. The apprentice curled up where he was and fell back to sleep.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:03 PM

@EclipsemoonXD @Moonwhisker )
Adder padded through the trees with Reedbriar at her side. The two she-cats sat at one side of the clearing.
Fleetclaw padded through the trees, trailed by Ebonypaw and Furzepaw. The warrior sat and flicked his tail at the two apprentices who both immediately sat.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Tigerfrost tried to dodge out of the way, but it was too late. The she-cat got hit hard to the face. Feeling that searing pain, she tried her best not to wince. Wincing, she felt the blow to the leg, and fell over, really embrarrassed. She had never gotten hit like that. Now having a scar on her forehead, she got up, trying to endure the pain. Taking a deep breath in, the lithe she-cat leaped in the air, and aimed right for her mentor's back. @Nighty
He ducked quickly, but felt her rake across his hind quarters. He let out a low hiss and kicked out with his back legs, knowing she was behind him. He aimed carefully, but blindly. He kicked out swiftly hoping to connect with some part of her head, but seeing as how he didn't look, he had no idea what he would hit.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Tigerfrost saw the blow coming from a mile away. Dodging away, she swiped in the air at her mentor's side. Feeling a bulging pain on her forehead, she stopped in her tracks. Normally, the she-cat was not one to call quits. She had learned a lot, and believed she didn't need to learn more.
I should stop. Waterstreak will be an easy kill. She thought, catching her breath.
But if you stop,you will be called a coward! The other side of her thought.
Listening to what she thought originally, Tigerfrost stood up, surrendering.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:35 PM

Post Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
@EclipsemoonXD @Moonwhisker )
Adder padded through the trees with Reedbriar at her side. The two she-cats sat at one side of the clearing.
Fleetclaw padded through the trees, trailed by Ebonypaw and Furzepaw. The warrior sat and flicked his tail at the two apprentices who both immediately sat.
Moonwhisker padded up to Adder and Reedbriar and nodded in greeting to them. She stood there waiting for a command at any time.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Tigerfrost saw the blow coming from a mile away. Dodging away, she swiped in the air at her mentor's side. Feeling a bulging pain on her forehead, she stopped in her tracks. Normally, the she-cat was not one to call quits. She had learned a lot, and believed she didn't need to learn more.
I should stop. Waterstreak will be an easy kill. She thought, catching her breath.
But if you stop,you will be called a coward! The other side of her thought.
Listening to what she thought originally, Tigerfrost stood up, surrendering.
Acornpirck stopped, seeing the surrender. He looked on through narrowed eyes. "This" he said indicating her surrender. "Will not happen in the true fight." he said angrily. "Waterstreak will not be a easy target. As much as I loath him, he has strength to him. DO not doubt that." He said almost knowing the thoughts of his apprentice. "Well Tigerfrost, you have trained hard. Gather your companion and complete your training. I will be watching, but cannot intervene. You're dismissed." He said as he turned and padded away into the mist.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
Moonwhisker padded up to Adder and Reedbriar and nodded in greeting to them. She stood there waiting for a command at any time.
Adder smiled, "Moonwhisker, tonight we'll see what you can do. You'll be sparing with Furzepaw, he's from Shadowclan."
The young tom padded over and gave her a nod, sitting beside her. Furzepaw wrapped his tail around his paws.
Ebonypaw gave Moonwhisker a small smile but swiftly replaced it with a frown as he turned his gaze to the trees. The tom opened his mouth to taste the air and froze, fixing his gaze on his paws as his ears went flat against his head.
Fleetclaw stood up, staring into the trees that Ebonypaw had turned away from a few moments ago. He sat back down and flattened his fur.
A short, muscular, dappled she-cat padded through the trees, her eyes blank of any emotion, "I'll spar with Ebonypaw." She growled, padding over to the young tom and sitting down on one side.
Reedbriar looked up at the she-cat and growled, "Sparrowwing you'd better watch yourself." Her ears were flat against her head and her unsheathed claws dug into the cold earth.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM

Post Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Adder smiled, "Moonwhisker, tonight we'll see what you can do. You'll be sparing with Furzepaw, he's from Shadowclan."
The young tom padded over and gave her a nod, sitting beside her. Furzepaw wrapped his tail around his paws.
Ebonypaw gave Moonwhisker a small smile but swiftly replaced it with a frown as he turned his gaze to the trees. The tom opened his mouth to taste the air and froze, fixing his gaze on his paws as his ears went flat against his head.
Fleetclaw stood up, staring into the trees that Ebonypaw had turned away from a few moments ago. He sat back down and flattened his fur.
A short, muscular, dappled she-cat padded through the trees, her eyes blank of any emotion, "I'll spar with Ebonypaw." She growled, padding over to the young tom and sitting down on one side.
Reedbriar looked up at the she-cat and growled, "Sparrowwing you'd better watch yourself." Her ears were flat against her head and her unsheathed claws dug into the cold earth.
She looked from Ebonypaw to Sparrowwing and back, confused at what was happening. She saw Ebonypaw's resentment and growled at the she-cat that was making him upset.