RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by lark.
Today 10:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 08:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Flockhen regained her bearings and hauled herself up and turned towards Cinderstripe, a snarl on her lips as she prepared for the other shecat to attack, readying a defensive stance. @Alexcentri

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowedaster's ears pricked as ShadowClan cats poured into the clearing, yellow eyes blazing with rage as he spotted Flamepelt shoving her kits into the nursery in a panic, she and the kits could get hurt! The tom's fur fluffed, claws unsheathed, he was ready to battle...Even if it meant death. Hollowedaster flung himself at Swiftshine, clawing her shoulder.

---

Swiftshine sprinted into the clearing, clashing with a gray spotted tom, spitting and hissing. They ripped at each other, bit, and yowled. It was a flurry of paws and claws, fur standing on end, and pissed cats.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:02 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Cloverwish slammed her paw into the attackers windpipe, grinning. "You think this is just a game?" She grabbed the cats scruff, picking them up easily. Clover wish tossed them aside, stalking towards the cat like prey. "This is to prove that Shadowclan is better, and always will be. Thunderclan will always be nothing compared to us."

Shadedpath, even with her age growled viciously as she guarded her troat and left her scruff open to be caught and yanked. She used their own strength in their throw to dig her back paws into the earth and lung to sink claws into their shoulder with intent to yank them towards her to sink her teeth into them. They wanted a fight, she'd be sure to give them one.

"You're a mouse-brained fool if you think attacking a clan because your leader's pride was poked at is anything that warrants an attack, runt!" she snarled.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
"This isn't pointless!" She slammed her paw against the toms windpipe, unsheathing her claws. "This is war."
Owlstorm easily shoved her off with a huff of laughter, even as pain dotted the areas where her claws had dug into his throat. "You have never been in battle if you believe this is a war." Good. He thought, satisfaction glowing in his gaze as he realized this she-cat had never truly fought before. Without a second though he launched himself at her with a growl of defiance, slashing his claws down her flank before jumping away out of range with a hiss. Those wounds weren't deep. Just a taste. He thought, but said nothing as his facial features even out and revealed nothing.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 14th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Shadedpath, even with her age growled viciously as she guarded her troat and left her scruff open to be caught and yanked. She used their own strength in their throw to dig her back paws into the earth and lung to sink claws into their shoulder with intent to yank them towards her to sink her teeth into them. They wanted a fight, she'd be sure to give them one.

"You're a mouse-brained fool if you think attacking a clan because your leader's pride was poked at is anything that warrants an attack, runt!" she snarled.
Cloverwish launched herself at the she-cat, hoping Icestar was watching. I can finally prove myself to her! She grabbed at Shadedpaths throat, slashing at every angle of her face.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt shoved her kits into the nursery, fur standing on end, if she was attacked, she'd fight with her life to protect Honeykit and Goldenkit, even if it meant death. Once her kit were in the nursery hiding, she stood in the entry to the nursery, claws unshethed she was ready to slash a throat if it came to that! {Open, no serious injuries please!}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm easily shoved her off with a huff of laughter, even as pain dotted the areas where her claws had dug into his throat. "You have never been in battle if you believe this is a war." Good. He thought, satisfaction glowing in his gaze as he realized this she-cat had never truly fought before. Without a second though he launched himself at her with a growl of defiance, slashing his claws down her flank before jumping away out of range with a hiss. Those wounds weren't deep. Just a taste. He thought, but said nothing as his facial features even out and revealed nothing.
Cloverwish whirled around, slashing her claws across the toms eye. "Try and run, you damn weasel!
(she has been in battles before, just none with Thunderclan)
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Whiskernose noticed two kits outside the nursery and hissed in annoyance. What if someone came after them, deciding it was the best way to strike at Thunderclan. He dashed to them and leaned over them. He roughly nosed the one acting braver. "Get going, head to your nursery!" He hissed, hoping no one from Shadowclan saw. He refused to let these kits get hurt. @Mumble @Zesty Mango

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:08 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Cloverwish launched herself at the she-cat, hoping Icestar was watching. I can finally prove myself to her! She grabbed at Shadedpaths throat, slashing at every angle of her face.
@Ombre Party
(We seem to be attacking the same cat. Care to team up?)
Shaded snorted at her opponent and unlatched her claws to duck under their jaw and away from their wildly attacking paws. She lept a fair distance away to Owlstorm with a sharp look to her face.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

@Ombre Party
(We seem to be attacking the same cat. Care to team up?)
Shaded snorted at her opponent and unlatched her claws to duck under their jaw and away from their wildly attacking paws. She lept a fair distance away to Owlstorm with a sharp look to her face.
Magpiepaw glanced over at Cloverwish, bracing himself to join their fight. "YAGH!" He launched himself at the elderly she-cat with a yowl, slashing at her eyes.
_________
Closed Thread