Today 05:29 AM

Old July 20th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
An ex-queen kittypet was quietly sat at the edge of the territory, a sullen and plaintive look on her face. Little did anyone know, but this was Charlie, and her litter of 5 kits had been murdered ruthlessly by a cruel loner called William. She had sat in front of some graves that were perfectly out of the territory. She had tears rolling down her face, and was lamenting the death of her precious kits- Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Jeremy and Cassidy.

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The scent of outsider ruined the peaceful walk the deputy had been trying to take. With all the stress he had been under, he simply wanted to enjoy the territory. But no. He let out a warning yowl as he approached, the fur along his spine bristling and his claws unsheathed.

"This is your one and only warning. Get out of my territory or I'll kill you."
[If Charlie does not leave in your next post, they will be killed]
Old July 21st, 2023, 02:26 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The scent of outsider ruined the peaceful walk the deputy had been trying to take. With all the stress he had been under, he simply wanted to enjoy the territory. But no. He let out a warning yowl as he approached, the fur along his spine bristling and his claws unsheathed.

"This is your one and only warning. Get out of my territory or I'll kill you."
[If Charlie does not leave in your next post, they will be killed]
Charlie walked over the border and to beside the graves, still mourning for her kits.
Old July 24th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven [Dreamlight] @Woodlow [Owlpaw] @Leafie [Littlepaw]

Leechscar yawned softly as he trailed his sister out with Runt and Babybird, untroubled by her earlier complaints. Leechscar didn't mean harm with the nicknames and quickly picked up that Owlpaw didn't seem all that offended at least not as offended as his mentor was with his. But Dreamlight was easy to offend, he could tell her she had a leaf in her pelt and she growl at him for it. He found it hilarious.

As the little patrol made their way into the prairie, Leechscar immediately began scenting the air. With the grass and the wildflower, it wasn't as easy as it was in the moor to catch the scent of rabbit immediately but to say it was hard was laughable. After a few sniffs, he found what he wanted, but instead of pointing it out, he turned his huge head in the direction of the apprentices.

"So Babybird and Runt, I'm sure you've eaten a few rabbits by now. Couldn't be WindClan if you haven't." He sniffed with a slight tilt of his giant head. "So let's try scenting the air and then leading me and Dreamlight to the nearest rabbit. We'll teach you how to hunt it after you find it. If you can't find us a rabbit, we're not teaching you anything." Leechscar told them.

Owlpaw had a moon to pick up so tricks and learn something otherwise Dreamlight would lose her apprentice, and Leechscar wasn't keen on hearing her cry about that so he wanted these guys to get the hang of hunting quickly which meant not relying on him and Dreamlight for everything.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 24th, 2023, 08:47 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 4 moons | 4/100
Purrmanent Purrks: Mind Reader; Agatha Kitty
When he had learned they were going hunting he hoped it would be for frogs. Owlpaw loved frogs, and rabbits seemed a bit too advanced for two beginners. But he didn't believe the experienced warrior would have assigned them an impossible task during their first lesson. So with a look of determination, he set to work sniffing the air for any rabbits.

He had noticed earlier how Leechscar had sniffed the air before speaking to them. That must have meant a rabbit was already close by.

Taking a deep breath, he took in all the scents around him. A lot of them smelled strange and foreign, and it was difficult picking them apart from each other. Owlpaw closed his eyes, doing his best to find the rabbit's scent, and sure enough, he caught scent of it some fox lengths away.

Owlpaw didn't like rabbits very much; they were too tough and dry for his taste. Maybe after this hunt they could go search for some frogs! Pawing at the large tom's shoulder, he pointed in the direction the scent was coming from. Hopefully, he wouldn't be expected to chase it down. His stubby legs weren't really made for running.

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Undertaker
@Moonraven
@Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 24th, 2023, 10:21 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active, Ultimate predator: inactivel Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 6/100

It was nice to see how friendly Owlpaw's mentor was especially since she had felt the need to apologize for her brother. She didn't understand why thought but she didn't say anything about it but accept the apology. Littlepaw was fine with nicknames as long as they weren't born from ill intent. She glanced from Leechscar and Dreamlight before she looked over to Owlpaw. She appreciated his gesture back at the galewood it did boost what confidence she had, it wasn't much but there was still some. She looked back up to Leechscar as he spoke with his instructions and maybe a rhetorical question, of course she's had rabbit before. She shared one with both of her siblings back in the nursery, it was also one of her favorite pieces of prey to eat.

She was sure that part was easy it shouldn't be too difficult to sniff out a rabbit, it probably wouldn't be easy either. Littlepaw shook out her paws a little to get rid of her nerves, she wasn't going to mess this up with her internal freak out. She noticed that Owlpaw had went on ahead and began to scent around so she wasted no more time and joined him. She scented around for any sign of prey it a tad bit difficult since she kept catching whiffs of other things but she caught one. Luckily enough the one she scented didn't seem to far off from the direction Owlpaw's was in, but it wasn't going in his direction. Littlepaw sat up and looked back to Leechscar as owlpaw had seemed to try and get his attention while she just waited, it wouldn't do good to throw everything at one cat.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Woodlow

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 25th, 2023, 05:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight sat to the side as Leechscar quickly got down to busy telling the apprentices what they were doing and what they should be doing. He normally was the bossier one out of the two of them so she didn't really mind letting him run the show for now. She was a little bit concerned about catching a rabbit with how small Owlpaw was. She didn't think he could catch a full-grown rabbit at his size, hopefully, they came upon some younger baby ones. She was sure he'd get hurt otherwise.

On that note, did Owlpaw know how to do a hunting crouch or how to pounce? She knew kits knew how to playfight, Dreamlight had played fought a lot when she was younger, but those pounces and crouches weren't exactly fit for hunting. She was sure Leechscar was aware of that. As Owlpaw seemed to pick up a rabbit's scent, Dreamlight parted her maw and tasted the air to make sure he was correct. Sure enough, the apprentice was spot on, but it wasn't like that was the only rabbit scent around.

Leechscar's apprentice, Littlepaw, apparently found another scent if the way she was looking at Leechscar but not saying anything was something to go off of. "Find something?"Dreamlight meowed, stretching and padding over to Littlepaw's side.

@Woodlow [Owlpaw] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @Leafie [Littlepaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

Away from the glade, away from the water that threatened to steal everything. Fellcone hated it, not this situation but the water, couldn't remember why.

Something... cold. Golden, he was sure. His muzzle pressed in a thin line, and he glanced back at Frozen. how did he fare? The walk was not far, but in the rain it felt like an eternity.

Then, they were here.

On their way to this new camp, eons ago, Fellcone had spied a tree. The fire consumed most of it, but the remnants were there. Burned and hollowed, secluded from camp yet not far. The plateau loomed overhead, a guardian of the sky. "there." Quiet, affirmative, he jerked his head toward the crispy shell. "What do you think, --?" Honey lingered on his tongue, but he bit it before it escaped.

sugar might be sweeter

[ @Fawn ]

Last edited by BEAR.; July 27th, 2023 at 04:21 AM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:37 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Frozenberry -

He hardly took notice of the cold shivers traveling over his skin for the duration of their walk, but did catch himself yearning to be underneath the makeshift umbrella (for warmth, comfort) and quickly abandoning such . disgusting ideas. it was gross.

A slap in the face to survivors of abuse, including himself. Frozenberry shuddered.

unbecoming. He shouldn't.. want that. He shouldn't even be OKAY, standing next to Falcon. And he wasn't okay but he wasn't panicking either, and that alone ought to be anxiety-inducing.

Not the same Falcon, though. He wasn't.. dangerous anymore, or at least didn't seem to be.

Raising his head, Frozenberry tried to piece together what was being shown until it clicked into place, and he peered to Falcon with surprised appreciation. "It's-- I. . . yes, of course, this will work." It was perfect, was what he'd attempted to get out but couldn't quite formulate the words, hung up on ideations of Falcon bringing him to a makeshift place where they'd shelter from rain (away from apprentices). Gentler, he added, "Thank you." the thoughtfulness of the gesture glowed in him.

A tad crestfallen, Frozenberry's hope faded into bittersweetness. "Frozen," he assisted patiently, assuming Falcon had forgotten his name (again) alongside the rest of the discarded memories. Not the same cat he once was, floated through his mind--a typical thought these days--and he felt guilty doing them both a disservice in wishing for an alternative reality where.. like a tape, the rewinding showed him visions of Falcondive as he recalled him, but Frozenberry with-- a better approach to what'd happened, a more soothing demeanor that Falcon loved and didn't punish and through the power of manipulation-adoration he'd. . . he would fix both of them, make it so the trauma didn't have to happen. Be the best ladyfriend and sidekick, talk Falcon down from the ledge.

It sparked queasiness in him to get lost in imaginings of his preferred scenario, but it was the one where they weren't irreparably damaged.

[ @BEAR. ]
Content + Interaction Warning
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 27th, 2023, 05:04 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

"i know." The name was never a question. well, not really. He knew, and didn't know, and there was so much he couldn't even understand. it was MADDENING, but those fissures in his mind were invisible to others. He could mask it, he was good at that. nothing on the outside, nothing on the inside. Questions of the unknown burned beneath his skin, in his throat, in his eyes. but they would go unanswered.

He wished these outtings brought more than questions. life was easier when it was a closed book - a pretty gray face and not an ivory cat he loathed and not. For all the anger he subdued, he got nothing. "I.. did not trail off over your name, Frozentoes." seemed fitting, better than just partial. Like a Clan cat.

Fellcone beckoned toward the tree again. "are you trying it out?" they had not moved, it seemed. The rain continued to fallcone.

[ @Fawn ]

Last edited by BEAR.; July 27th, 2023 at 05:21 AM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 05:43 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Frozenberry -

Frozenberry tossed a curious glance in Falcon's direction, lingering there. Processing the Frozentoes and noting it resonated and wondering why in stars' name it did. All those other names he'd flipped through, Frozenwing, Frozenpond, Frozenriver--when he couldn't even remember his own--didn't sound half as suited.

He'd return to that. For now, the chill seeped into his bones, and he wordlessly approached the tree-den that Falcon suggested. Examining his surroundings, falling into old habits of thoroughly (overly) checking sleeping spots as danger was the rule and peaceful rest was the exception. Pacing around it too many times, inspecting with a critical eye, all of it formed to avoid a run-in with the particular predator that stood a tail length away.

It made him lightheaded to think about for long. (Always the coward, hiding from himself.) There was... still so much to unpack about this version of Falcon, and why he longed for the old--

Frozenberry surged into the den. Needed something else to think about, a new stressor that came with an unfamiliar environment. He spent several minutes preparing a suitable sleeping spot (with no intent or belief that he'd actually be sleeping) but it was a comforting gesture.

Then, he was settled. And gazed at the rain scattering across the moorland, fog beginning to steep over forming puddles. Night loomed.

"I never got one," he said suddenly, an easier confession than the rest of his memories. The kind of confession that didn't incur bouts of shame and misery, didn't make others run from earshot. "A name. Not really." At least, he was pretty sure he hadn't. "I was Frozenpaw for a time, then. . . this. A warrior, because I said I was." Because he could. Young and reckless on the heels of nearly dying.

[ @BEAR. ]
Content + Interaction Warning
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

everything about us is going to be wonderful