Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:08 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:07 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:05 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by taillow
Today 09:03 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2023, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Default Re: Hallowed Hunt | ThC Event

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd

GREEN TEAM: Cherrypaw [ @bubblegum. ], Asterpaw [ @FrostyGalaxy ], Chestnutfall [ @/Luck ], Dawnshred [ @Ladieboo ], Brokenheart [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], Wetwhisker [ @Thankful4Seonghwa ], Flickerpaw [ @kyoufudrefan ]

His smile widens as Wetwhisker suggests mentioning what each of them is good at. "I have a knack for taking down prey from the ground! Or finding holes to chase mice out of," Chestnutfall chimes in with a slap of his fluffy tail against the ground. "Trees and I tend to not get along all that well, but I can try hunting in them too! I'm also bigger and able to help fend off attackers as well - or try attacking too!" An oddity, really - a ThunderClan cat who can't hunt in trees (or isn't good at it, at any rate). He chuckles nervously at the statement, bi-colored eyes flickering around to the group he's in.

Another member of their team slides over and he twitches his whiskers towards Dawnshred. "It is, yes! We were just discussing what each of our specialties is! I'm good with ground prey and finding burrows, oh! And defending from attackers," the fluffy tom repeats just incase the warrior hadn't heard him. Their group is still waiting for Flickerpaw, and no one else seems keen on piping up - but that doesn't matter! It is a hunting competition after all, and maybe they're all just settling into 'the zone'.

While he waits for the rest of his team to share their talents, Chestnutfall looks over to Larchflame and wonders when the event will officially start. His paws itch with anticipation - a little friendly competition is sure to be fun!
Old November 1st, 2023, 05:14 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Asterpaw [ @FrostyGalaxy ], Chestnutfall [ @/Luck ], Dawnshred [ @Ladieboo ], Brokenheart [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], Wetwhisker [ @Thankful4Seonghwa ], Flickerpaw [ @kyoufudrefan ](this was copied and pasted, hope you don't mind, @Luck

*Cherrypaw gulped nervously*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:47 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd

GREEN TEAM: Cherrypaw [ @bubblegum. ], Asterpaw [ @FrostyGalaxy ], Chestnutfall [ @/Luck ], Dawnshred [ @Ladieboo ], Brokenheart [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], Wetwhisker [ @Thankful4Seonghwa ], Flickerpaw [ @kyoufudrefan ]

His smile widens as Wetwhisker suggests mentioning what each of them is good at. "I have a knack for taking down prey from the ground! Or finding holes to chase mice out of," Chestnutfall chimes in with a slap of his fluffy tail against the ground. "Trees and I tend to not get along all that well, but I can try hunting in them too! I'm also bigger and able to help fend off attackers as well - or try attacking too!" An oddity, really - a ThunderClan cat who can't hunt in trees (or isn't good at it, at any rate). He chuckles nervously at the statement, bi-colored eyes flickering around to the group he's in.

Another member of their team slides over and he twitches his whiskers towards Dawnshred. "It is, yes! We were just discussing what each of our specialties is! I'm good with ground prey and finding burrows, oh! And defending from attackers," the fluffy tom repeats just incase the warrior hadn't heard him. Their group is still waiting for Flickerpaw, and no one else seems keen on piping up - but that doesn't matter! It is a hunting competition after all, and maybe they're all just settling into 'the zone'.

While he waits for the rest of his team to share their talents, Chestnutfall looks over to Larchflame and wonders when the event will officially start. His paws itch with anticipation - a little friendly competition is sure to be fun!
Wetwhisker gave an approving purr. "Great! If you'd like, when this is over I can help you get used to trees? Maybe you and trees can make peace" Wetwhisker teased,. "I'm good at tree hunting, chasing birds and squirrels as I can leap very high into the air. I'm very good with teamwork"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 2nd, 2023, 05:45 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@lem~ @Ladieboo @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @eris @Zelly @Katiethewolfchild @Thankful4Seonghwa

Feathernose mewed good idea! and shifted to the side of the better-trained hunters. Though... Her vision was a little fuzzy today. Eh, it was fine! Just enjoy the game.

(sorry short of time short post)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:04 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@lem~ @Ladieboo @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @eris @Zelly @Katiethewolfchild @Thankful4Seonghwa

Feathernose mewed good idea! and shifted to the side of the better-trained hunters. Though... Her vision was a little fuzzy today. Eh, it was fine! Just enjoy the game.

Its alright!

Wetwhisker smiled at Feathernose, scooting to the fighters side Wetwhisker sat and waited for the rest of there team to hopefully go along with the plan.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:32 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"yeah, let's make a plan. A little heads up though, I may move a bit too fast for my own good."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Owlclaw thoughtfully tilted his head and nodded. "Sure, why don't we evaluate our skills first. Why don't all cats in this group who believe there better and hunting than fighting step to one side? Hunters will be better at being fast and smooth while fighters are better at more defensive things" He spoke mainly to himself, it sounded like a battle plan but would that be right for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Its alright!

Wetwhisker smiled at Feathernose, scooting to the fighters side Wetwhisker sat and waited for the rest of there team to hopefully go along with the plan.

Sourpaw - She/Her - Lesbian - 10 Moons

--

SourPaw smiled and slipped over to the Fighters side. SparrowFur had said she was good at dogding and quick on her feet to attack.

--

[ @Katiethewolfchild - Sheep | @Ladieboo - Egg | Rat - @/Spooky_Sus_Bean | @/Choi-San~Spookyteez - Owl | @/GhostlyStarfinder - Feather | @eris - Spring | @Zelly - Soot ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:30 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sheeppaw watched as the other cats gathered to different sides while she just stood there, confused. @Ladieboo @Spooky_sus_bean @eris @Sundrop @GhostlyStarfinder @Thankful4Seonghwa @lem~
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 2nd, 2023 at 03:01 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:43 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sheeppaw watched as the other cats gathered to different sides, she just stood there, confused. @Ladieboo @Spooky_sus_bean @eris @Sundrop @GhostlyStarfinder @Thankful4Seonghwa {Can't find wavy line on computer, will mention lem later]
@lem~

Right under the esc button in top left <3)

Owlclaw smiled at his group

Wetwhisker purred

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:48 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Sourpaw - She/Her - Lesbian - 10 Moons

--

SourPaw smiled and slipped over to the Fighters side. SparrowFur had said she was good at dogding and quick on her feet to attack.

--

[ @Katiethewolfchild - Sheep | @Ladieboo - Egg | Rat - @/Spooky_Sus_Bean | @/Choi-San~Spookyteez - Owl | @/GhostlyStarfinder - Feather | @eris - Spring | @Zelly - Soot ]
Owlclaw smiled and purred

Wetwhisker licked Sourpaw's ear in a friendly and excited greeting

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:44 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sheeppaw watched as the other cats gathered to different sides while she just stood there, confused. @Ladieboo @Spooky_sus_bean @eris @Sundrop @GhostlyStarfinder @Thankful4Seonghwa @lem~
Feathernose's eyes widened. SHoot, she had forgotten Sheeppaw. Can you lipread? She mouthed, going at her usual talking speed, if not slightly slower. The warrior knew it would be hard for the deaf apprentice if she slowly pronounced each word.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Closed Thread