A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 10:48 PM

Old June 5th, 2017, 01:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Vixenblossom pawed her sisters ear as Mallowpetal began drifting off. The molly whipped her gaze to her littermate. "Hey!" She spat, sticking her tongue out playfully. Vixenblossom copied her, chuckling. "Kits" Honeyblaze sighed, though she had a smile on her maw. Vixen pawed her, laughing as Honey faked shock.
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:48 PM
oh, how i love you..

@Duskflight

-Midnightfrost was new and just sat nervously looking at everybody talking and doing stuff and she sighed- "I wonder where my monitor is..." -she asked herself-
Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM

Sunlightning walks into the Warriors' den.
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlightning View Post
Sunlightning walks into the Warriors' den.
Dragontail enters and looks at Sunlightning. He pads past the warrior and heads to the back, where his nest was. He settled down and got to washing his dusty pelt.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:28 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Midnight black fur stirs in a nest near the very edge of the large den, eerily casted on with overlaying shadows. Dark eyes blink open, and a small, ragged tail flicks. Nighthowl clenches his powerful jaw as he wakes himself from a shallow slumber. The tom cat's black fur is just as messily ruffled as ever. Standing up quietly, the male stretches, claws reaching and jaws parting in a yawn. The sun hadn't yet reached the point of dawn, but he sensed it was near. Nighthowl blinked slowly, his gaze wandering passively over the lean forms of his clanmates. Rasping his rough tongue over a paw, he drew it nonchalantly over one ear, grooming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
A ball of brown and white speckles started to move a little as she yawned , the she cat woke up and blinked her beautiful emerald eyes that glowed in the shadows unlike Nighthowl she was up as well. Swanheart yawned again shaking her beautiful pattern fur , her nose twitched at the many scents she had picked up on . She licked her lips as she walked across the den floor, a leg stretching out a little shakingly , Swanheart spotted the tom and a smile showed on her face she trotted over to Nighthowl
" morning " her voice rang through the air , sounding like a beautiful ringing bell. Her eyes showing kindness .
Nighthowl glanced up, hearing another feline stir. His eyes sparked with a touch off annoyance; did she have to be so...kind? That was one of many problems that he found being part a clan. More cats around here were so happy all the time. And very happy go-lucky. He, on the other hand, valued seriousness and order above such delights. Flicking his black tail once, Nighthowl smoothed his fur along his spine and pasted a blank look onto his maw. Without looking at her, which may have been seen as rude, the jet black tom cat replied.

"Yes," The male's voice held a cheeky tone, and his ear flicked idly. "I see someone else has realized it a small well." He snorted, tugging a piece of dirt from between his long claws. "Did you want a congratulations or something?" Nighthowl finally looked up, seeing how she took his remark. Most cats would either brush it off and keep on preoceeding in conversation, and some would stamp off in a self-pitying huff. Personally, he liked watching them stamp away.

Last edited by Undercover; October 27th, 2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Nighthowl glanced up, hearing another feline stir. His eyes sparked with a touch off annoyance; did she have to be so...kind? That was one of many problems that he found being part a clan. More cats around here were so happy all the time. And very happy go-lucky. He, on the other hand, valued seriousness and order above such delights. Flicking his black tail once, Nighthowl smoothed his fur along his spine and pasted a blank look onto his maw. Without looking at her, which may have been seen as rude, the jet black tom cat replied.

"Yes," The male's voice held a cheeky tone, and his ear flicked idly. "I see someone else has realized it a small well." He snorted, tugging a piece of dirt from between his long claws. "Did you want a congratulations or something?" Nighthowl finally looked up, seeing how she took his remark. Most cats would either brush it off and keep on preoceeding in conversation, and some would stamp off in a self-pitying huff. Personally, he liked watching them stamp away.
The She cat rolled her eyes and chuckled at his remark she didn't believe in starting a fight in the morning and mainly reason why cats would be angry or sounding grumpy is that something terrible had happened in there lives . Swanheart yawned as she sat down she took a few licks on her left paw she was old around 30moons she knew how to deal with toms like this.
" well I was hoping to spark a conversation with you " she meowed and looked at him , a calming gesture . Her eyes scanned his body language it seemed like he was already agitated but she decided to give him a chance and hope . Hope was always a powerful tool.
her eyes where calming , she wanted to help what ever is bothering him . She shifted her position so she would be more comfortable
@Undercover

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 29th, 2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
The She cat rolled her eyes and chuckled at his remark she didn't believe in starting a fight in the morning and mainly reason why cats would be angry or sounding grumpy is that something terrible had happened in there lives . Swanheart yawned as she sat down she took a few licks on her left paw she was old around 30moons she knew how to deal with toms like this.
" well I was hoping to spark a conversation with you " she meowed and looked at him , a calming gesture . Her eyes scanned his body language it seemed like he was already agitated but she decided to give him a chance and hope . Hope was always a powerful tool.
her eyes where calming , she wanted to help what ever is bothering him . She shifted her position so she would be more comfortable
@Undercover
Nighthowl glared as she rolled her eyes. He hated it when cats took him for a joke. Couldn't the see that he knew no other way? Feeling sullen, the tom cat lurched over, his eyes shining with a dark emotion.

"Well I don't want to spark a conversation with cats who laugh at me." His voice was deep and menacing as he towered over Swanheart. His tail lashed back and forth as he took a pace back. Maybe she wouldn't judge him anymore now.

Last edited by Undercover; October 31st, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Nighthowl glared as she rolled her eyes. He hated it when cats took him for a joke. Couldn't the see that he knew no other way? Feeling sullen, the tom cat lurched over, his eyes shining with a dark emotion.

"Well I don't want to spark a conversation with cats who laugh at me." His voice was deep and menacing as he towered over Swanheart. His tail lashed back and forth as he took a pace back. Maybe she wouldn't judge him anymore now.
Swanheart narrows her eyes at the toms movements
" and I don't like brutes who try to hold power over me " she said as her voice was now a tad bit darker showing no sign of fear . She will not give in to this toms antics . Her eyes now cold as her brown eyes scanned his body language she was loving and kind but when some one tries to hold power over her besides her leader that will never end well. She only listens to her leader Grousestar not this cranky old tom. Her head was held high and cleared her throat as she looked at Nightowl with an eyebrow raised , her own tail thrashed . He was getting on her nerves but still keeping calm and collected
" now then the first thing you need to do sir is to work on your attitude " she snapped at Nightowl with a slight smirk

Old November 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Swanheart narrows her eyes at the toms movements
" and I don't like brutes who try to hold power over me " she said as her voice was now a tad bit darker showing no sign of fear . She will not give in to this toms antics . Her eyes now cold as her brown eyes scanned his body language she was loving and kind but when some one tries to hold power over her besides her leader that will never end well. She only listens to her leader Grousestar not this cranky old tom. Her head was held high and cleared her throat as she looked at Nightowl with an eyebrow raised , her own tail thrashed . He was getting on her nerves but still keeping calm and collected
" now then the first thing you need to do sir is to work on your attitude " she snapped at Nightowl with a slight smirk

Nighthowl lurched away with a snort. His tail flicked to and fro and his he resumed his hunched position a few tail lengths away. His dark, brooding gaze was fixed on her form, and frustration pricked at his paws. He was itching for a fight, not uncommon, and didn't often know why. As she spoke, he felt a hot flash of fury. Who was she, telling him what to do?! Ears perked, the black tom cat gave a shrug, his mood swinging from ferocious to passive. He didn't care whta this she-cat thought of him, especially not of his attitude. Nighthowl didn't exactly approve of her smirk, though.
"My attitude is none of your concearn." His voice was deep and uncaring, the only emotion that betrayed his suddenly smooth demeanor was his stiff, hunched posture. As long as this cat didn't pry...

Last edited by Undercover; November 4th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:

Nighthowl lurched away with a snort. His tail flicked to and fro and his he resumed his hunched position a few tail lengths away. His dark, brooding gaze was fixed on her form, and frustration pricked at his paws. He was itching for a fight, not uncommon, and didn't often know why. As she spoke, he felt a hot flash of fury. Who was she, telling him what to do?! Ears perked, the black tom cat gave a shrug, his mood swinging from ferocious to passive. He didn't care whta this she-cat thought of him, especially not of his attitude. Nighthowl didn't exactly approve of her smirk, though.
"My attitude is none of your concearn." His voice was deep and uncaring, the only emotion that betrayed his suddenly smooth demeanor was his stiff, hunched posture. As long as this cat didn't pry...
Swanheart scoffed as she cleaned her fur
" is it that terrible if I say good morning to you sir!? " she snapped at him , her eyes scanned him her tail swishing back and forth now he was getting on her nerves fast. She took deep breaths to calm her nerves and shook her fur , Swanheart ears perked and tilted her head she will not fall under this cats attempts into getting her all riled up or to fear him.
" you think fear is a way to get me to leave you alone? Try again . Now then I shall say it again , Good morning " Swanheart said calmly her posture more relaxed , she had a soft smile as her tail curled