Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

"Mushrooms are for a few things.. you can plug up wounds with 'em like cobwebs, they get real fiber-y if you crush 'em. And some of 'em are good for preventin' infections, too."

Camp was within his sights, and Thunderhowl was eager to pick his pace up. "Come on, boy. We have work to do."

[ @Fae ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:10 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

@GoldenWolf

the warrior led the younger cat out of camp, walking silence for a mild amount of time. she was debating on requesting larkpaw get a different mentor but decided it would be fun to play around a bit. kits were entertaining at least. the ssheeplight stretch her limbs, yawning-- she turn around to look at larkpaw. her eyes glancing drowsily at her uh new apprentice. "not sure how far you got with your old mentor but, " she paused-- straightening her position. "show me your hunting crouch, if you know it at least, " she stated, hoping larkpaw wasn't that behind. that would be a doozy to teach.. sheeplight sniffed the air, her ears perking for any sounds or scents hinting there was prey nearby. she returned her emerald gaze back to larkpaw.

(Here ya go!)

Larkpaw nodded silently and got into her hunter’s crouch. She scented something and stalked off silently towards the smell and pounced onto a mouse and bit it’s neck before returning to her, ah...new mentor. Graythrush was such a lazy furball that made her happy to be rid of him.
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"It's good for a first try." Russetpatch meowed. She showed an example again. "Try again." She meowed as she stood again. "Try getting that paw a little more closer to yourself." She pointed to the paw that was in front with her tail. I remember my first hunting lesson.. The she drifted away into thoughts before shaking her head to get out of it. She gazed at Softpaw, twitching her tail tip as a sign the apprentice should try again now.
The brown tabby sniffled lightly but did as she was asked and went to try again. She did her best to move her paws a little closer, it fixed the balance but felt kind of awkward to her staying in this position. It was hard for her not to place her paws back in their previous position. Softpaw knew that she was extremely stiff right now but she couldn't get herself to relax. "B-Better?" She asked, looking down at her paws with worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
(sorry did not realise this had stayed active as I was not being mentioned)

Thistlepaw caught up to the cats, trailing quietly behind. She watched and listened as Dawnstripe mentored Faighpaw on hunting. She watched as the warrior dropped into a crouch to show what a proper stance should look like. Her golden eyes slunk between the two, judgements withheld. She had already practiced her hunting a bit with her previous mentor before his disappearance so she could sit out this beginner's business. The dilute calico bit her tongue to keep from pointing out the differences herself. Dawnstripe had already been angry with her before for outbursts and Thistlepaw knew spacing out her sourness would be better than having no mentor. Again.
(we more or less turned it into a training patrol, we started mentioning you but stopped when we got no reply)
@Undertaker @Fuzzy

Dawnstripe slide out of her hunting crouch when she noticed Thistlepaw had joined them. She did her best not to be snarky with the mouthy she-cat. The warrior was tempted to go tell her to go back to camp for taking so long show up. However, she knew better than to let her emotions rule her judgment so she pushed her irritation to the side for now. "I'm assuming you already know how to hunt." She stated, whiskers flickering. "If you do, go and find Beastspark. He headed that way," she used her tail to point out the direction the tom had went. "You can go and hunt with him. Do not cause him any trouble, Thistlepaw." She warned, Dawnstripe had been hoping Thistlepaw would be the more mature one out of the two but the apprentice's bratty childish attitude made her think otherwise.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 7th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw rolled her eyes at the warning from Dawnstripe. Her golden eyes flashed with temper but she curled her maw into
a smile, giving the warrior a sweet look.

"I'll try my best!" Not that she actually intended to do that, but she was fairly sure Dawn would be able to tell that by her sarcastic response. Her tail flicked behind her angrily. She gave one last smile through her teeth before veering off to follow after Beastspark as her mentor had instructed. Hopefully he would teach her a few interesting things while the other apprentice learned the basics.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Fuzzy
(I know, out of post order, but looks like we're splitting so figrued I could put that it)
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The brown tabby sniffled lightly but did as she was asked and went to try again. She did her best to move her paws a little closer, it fixed the balance but felt kind of awkward to her staying in this position. It was hard for her not to place her paws back in their previous position. Softpaw knew that she was extremely stiff right now but she couldn't get herself to relax. "B-Better?" She asked, looking down at her paws with worry.
"Yes, it could be better, but I don't expect you to do everything right first try." Russetpatch meowed. "Now try sneaking. Just put one paw in front of another. Be careful not to make much noise." The warrior continued. She crouched and sneaker forward stealthily before standing back up. "Now it's your turn."

Click my dragons!
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Mushrooms are for a few things.. you can plug up wounds with 'em like cobwebs, they get real fiber-y if you crush 'em. And some of 'em are good for preventin' infections, too."

Camp was within his sights, and Thunderhowl was eager to pick his pace up. "Come on, boy. We have work to do."

[ @Fae ]
"Oh wow," Bearpaw mumbled, picking up his pace. "Alright, so where do we find them?" He looked around as they walked, eager to learn about these so-called 'mushrooms'. He'd never heard of or seen a mushroom before, so it was intriguing.
Old February 7th, 2020, 07:52 PM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

Luna lost brekens sent again it seem that he had been everywhere but she had to find his sent if a thunderclan cat didn’t like a loner in there territory it’s probably the same for this clan “where are you breken” Luna said out loud she hoped only breken heard that and none else
Old February 7th, 2020, 09:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@sugarcubes @Dirtfur

Managing to atleast catch two scrawny mice. Cherrymist met back near camp "alright everyone , deposit what you found and I'll report back to Beastspark" with that she head off to camp.
( going to wrap this up here! Thx for the bump! Also just to wrap this up faster were not doing the prompt .)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 7th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 10:20 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWolf View Post
(Here ya go!)

Larkpaw nodded silently and got into her hunter’s crouch. She scented something and stalked off silently towards the smell and pounced onto a mouse and bit it’s neck before returning to her, ah...new mentor. Graythrush was such a lazy furball that made her happy to be rid of him.
sheeplight blink, a bit surprised as her apprentice stalked off. her tail sway, staying in the same place as she waited for larkpaw to return. she offered a small smile, "good job, " she yawn. "your crouch is good, you can bury the mouse. we'll come back to it, " sheeplight stated. she started to walk off in a different direction, though it wasn't long before she stopped again. "trudge light on the snow, " she mew-- twisting around to look at larkpaw. "listen carefully. when it's leaf-bare, you can't always rely on scent, "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:34 PM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

Luna kept trying to find brekens sent but when she got a good trail it soon fated and she was trying to find his Shet again but Luna was questioning if this was a test or he hid his sent for a reason but she still tried to find him stepping loudly in the snow forgetting that she is not apart of shadowclan