Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A kits finder
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:11 AM
thread closing
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:06 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:05 AM
Ω Birds Swooping Away Ω -...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2017, 03:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Good. So, who's your mentor? Mine's Oakfall." Fernpaw smiled, happy that Oakfall was made his mentor.
Sorrelpaw was to distracted by the way the leaves flowed in the wind to hear the other apprentice.

(He don't have a mentor yet unless you have a cat that could be his mentor :3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw was to distracted by the way the leaves flowed in the wind to hear the other apprentice.

(He don't have a mentor yet unless you have a cat that could be his mentor :3)
(I don't think I do sadly)

"Sorrelpaw? You awake?" Berrypaw smiled and laughed. "You watching the leaves?" The tom's coat also blew in the wind, getting caught in his mouth.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Copper lean in with interest, " Your very tough! You must have been a great apprentice, Owlstone!" He said, smiling. Relief that she didn't mind him asking flooded in, he stood up and puff out his chest. " Rawr, I am the greatest warrior!" He mewed, however his voice was a bit tiny and quiet until he made it louder. Copper ' struck' a pose, until he was battling with the air again. To him it felt real, even if he couldn't see it. He glance to Owlstone, as if seeking approval.
Owlstone laughed," I had no choice really. And you are the toughest warrior." She purred nodding in approval as he played.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
I want spaghetti

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"I don't care if he's your brother," Autumnwind hissed. "He's trespassing. For StarClan's sake, the warrior code says that we have to chase him off." Autumnwind glanced pleadingly at Rosetail. Surely she wouldn't side with her mate, right? "If you insist on bringing him to Snowstar, I will have no part in it." With this, Autumnwind narrowed her eyes and raised her chin defiantly.
I really don't wanna do this. Sorrelpad thought, "Bonefur, you have to go, I'm sorry." he mewed sadly."Sorry, Bonefur..." said Rosetail, upset at seeing her mate's brother leave. When Bonefur was a good three tail-lengths away Rosetail asked, "How could you do this? It's the first time I've seen him in moons!"
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderNellie View Post

I really don't wanna do this. Sorrelpad thought, "Bonefur, you have to go, I'm sorry." he mewed sadly."Sorry, Bonefur..." said Rosetail, upset at seeing her mate's brother leave. When Bonefur was a good three tail-lengths away Rosetail asked, "How could you do this? It's the first time I've seen him in moons!"
Autumnwind let out a small, inaudible sigh of relief. She wouldn't have to deal with the guilt of leaving Rosetail and Sorrelpad behind while they took Bonefur to camp, then. Thank StarClan. "The border is that way," she told the white tom, barely refraining from hissing the information at him while pointing with her tail.
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I want spaghetti

Angry Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Autumnwind let out a small, inaudible sigh of relief. She wouldn't have to deal with the guilt of leaving Rosetail and Sorrelpad behind while they took Bonefur to camp, then. Thank StarClan. "The border is that way," she told the white tom, barely refraining from hissing the information at him while pointing with her tail.
"Did you even HEAR me?" Rosetail hissed, "It's the first time I've seen Bonefur in MOONS. And YOU just cast him away." Sorrelpad shook his head in disappointment.
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"Sure!"She said
With a smile, the little Siamese kitten peered out of the nursery with her tail motioning for the silvery kitten to follow her. She scanned the camp clearing with curious blue eyes, looking for any warriors they could bother. Turning to face the other kitten, she asked, "ready?" Her ears flicked as she tilted her head in motion towards a ginger warrior pacing the clearing, "That's out target. We'll charge on your call."

(If it's alright with you, we can have them bother my cat Morningsun. To the clearing!)
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:00 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone laughed," I had no choice really. And you are the toughest warrior." She purred nodding in approval as he played.
Copper let out a purr, " Yay! I can save everyone, starting with.... who needs to be saved?" He asked, stopping to tilt his head.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
With a smile, the little Siamese kitten peered out of the nursery with her tail motioning for the silvery kitten to follow her. She scanned the camp clearing with curious blue eyes, looking for any warriors they could bother. Turning to face the other kitten, she asked, "ready?" Her ears flicked as she tilted her head in motion towards a ginger warrior pacing the clearing, "That's out target. We'll charge on your call."

(If it's alright with you, we can have them bother my cat Morningsun. To the clearing!)
OK! )
She purred. " NOW!" she said. She jumped out. (Can u post in the clearing first?)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:54 PM
chirps

@Socks @Duststorm (tbh i love this little family so much ahhh thank you guys for creating these beautiful characters c: )

Head swirling around, a smile already plastered on her face, Teaselkit beamed towards her mother, pointedly missing the part about not twitching too much. Each time a compliment reached her ears it was almost as if that's all the young she-kit heard. "I can't wait to be an apprentice!" she squeaked, jumping a little bit as she bopped her tiny nose with her mother's own. "I'm going to catch every piece of prey in ThunderClan territory!" There was a thrill to her voice, and a flash of determination illuminated her gaze as she smiled up at Snowfeather.

Loonkit, meanwhile, just rolled her eyes and went back to grooming her fur. She was always one to keep up appearances, and wasn't satisfied until every last piece of fur was lying flat and smooth. Despite being only five moons in age, she wanted to look presentable, especially since her apprentice ceremony was drawing nearer. "Not unless you keep still," the multi-gray kitten informed her littermate, glancing in her direction. "They prey will hear you coming if you kick your hind legs out on the dirt."

A strike of irritation appeared on Teaselkit's small face, but it didn't last long as she too rolled her eyes. "Obviously I'll get better once I start my training, Loonkit," she sighed, but smiled and batted at her sister. Ears picking up the familiar sound of her father's voice, she turned around once again in the nest, tail sticking straight up in the air. "Dad!" she cried, resuming her bouncing once more as she watched him draw nearer. In his mouth was a nice looking thrush, along with the feathers he always brought. There was no denying the observation that Teaselkit greatly admired Silversky, the way her eyes lit up whenever her father was around. "Did you go hunting, dad? Were there any enemy cats during your border patrol? What's Snowstar doing?" she hounded him, staring up at him wide eyed. As he placed the feather at the edge of the nest, she glanced down at it, nodding as he spoke. "Oh, I think I'll put mine right by my side of the nest," she purred, and with that Teaselkit plucked the dainty object from where it had been placed and hauled it over a paw step or two. "Right here," she mumbled around the stalk of the feather, manuevering it so the stem intertwined with the moss foundation of the nest. "Perfect." Stepping back, she admired her work with a gleaming proud gaze.

Sensing her father approaching, Loonkit rose to her paws and smiled. Though much more withdrawn than her overactive sister, she was still excited to see Silversky. The way he came to tell them stories when he could, and how he'd always bring them feathers, she couldn't wait to travel the territory by his side. "Thanks, father," she purred, glancing down at her own feather. Something was magical about them to her, like a purity of light came from it and washed away all the darkness - though, at this stage in her life, Loonkit was far too young to have any experience with such a concept. Nonetheless, she scooped up the feather and carried it over to where she had begin to carefully place hers, almost in a sort of pattern. With this one, she weaved it across the others that were lying there, creating a soft side of the nest. A smile graced her small maw, and she turned to look at where Silversky and Snowfeather now lay together. "I think even if Teaselkit slept on the other side of the nursery she'd still find a way to wake me up," Loonkit teased, a small twinkling laugh dancing in the underlying tone of her words.

Teaselkit was easily distracted by watching her sister's furrowed brow in placing her feather. She admired her littermates attention to detail, and felt a warm swell around her heart. That's my sister she thought proudly, grinning, as she glanced over to where her parents now lay. Ears twitching at Loonkit's comment, Teaselkit frowned a bit, the sudden affection she felt towards her sister dissipating. "I'm just practicing for when I'm older," she countered, giving her sister a pointed look before smiling, holding her head high. "We've got the best parents in ThunderClan. We have to make them proud." With that, the gray kit looked over at Silversky and Snowfeather once more, eyes dazzling with admiration of her parents.
Closed Thread