Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:28 PM
HR History Help
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Willowfern
Today 09:07 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Webpaw smiled, nodding. "yeah, lets go." She didn't really get bothered that much by the cats talking, but she could see how it could get annoying. The she-cat padded towards the camp entrance, making sure Wolfpaw was falling her. The tom was definitely a friend she could never lose. He was unique to her, special for his teasing yet caring nature. even if he was a prankster most of the time he was fun to be around.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Wolfpaw followed behide, his long bushy tail following after him. He didn't take lead, however looking at the ground as if he was looking for something. He didn't always smell prey, however it was quite fun looking at the kind of pawprints but sometimes it led to prey. Wolfpaw had a little smile on his face, " Now you ready?" He asked. A challenging look in his eyes, he walk more faster to be right by here side.
(Post in territory?)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:26 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Charmer
Ravelledkit slipped on silent paws out of the nursery, his olive colored eyes bright with a cheerfulness that rarely left them, and a slight bounce in the undersized tabby's step. He looked around, then settled himself in a nice sunny patch, listening to the gossip of the warriors, elders and apprentices that walked by, tail wrapped clumsily over his darker paws. He would've liked to join in some game, like invaders or war or something kind of rough that involved play fights, but right now, he wanted to wait and see if there was anybody who looked fun to hang around with. The pale cream tom's eyes landed on a young molly, probably only an apprentice, and he stood, stretching and yawning, before bounding over to meet her. Hopefully, she'd heard his name before, or knew who he was, or it might be difficult if she asked him his name, but Rav didn't mind, and he dipped his head in greetings, his lips parted in a friendly and lopsided grin. Then he tilted his head, giving her a quizzical expression as he looked her up and down. He'd never met her before, and he was rather excited, hoping that he could befriend her, since there was no such thing as too many friends, was there?

Last edited by doghouse; August 27th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Charmer
Ravelledkit slipped on silent paws out of the nursery, his olive colored eyes bright with a cheerfulness that rarely left them, and a slight bounce in the undersized tabby's step. He looked around, then settled himself in a nice sunny patch, listening to the gossip of the warriors, elders and apprentices that walked by, tail wrapped clumsily over his darker paws. He would've liked to join in some game, like invaders or war or something kind of rough that involved play fights, but right now, he wanted to wait and see if there was anybody who looked fun to hang around with. The pale cream tom's eyes landed on a young molly, probably only an apprentice, and he stood, stretching and yawning, before bounding over to meet her. Hopefully, she'd heard his name before, or knew who he was, or it might be difficult if she asked him his name, but Rav didn't mind, and he dipped his head in greetings, his lips parted in a friendly and lopsided grin. Then he tilted his head, giving her a quizzical expression as he looked her up and down. He'd never met her before, and he was rather excited, hoping that he could befriend her, since there was no such thing as too many friends, was there?
Cherrypaw had woken up not too long ago to find her mentor was still resting in the warrior's den. She was making her way toward the freshkill pile to take advantage of the free time and grab a bite to eat, though in truth, her stomach was still in knots from her close call the night before. Out of the corner of her eye, the ginger and white shecat saw a little kit bounding up to her. She hadn't talked to the little tom before but she had seen him plenty in the nursery while changing moss, or visiting Cherrykit for a game. The apprentice bent her legs to lower herself to the tiny kit's eye level. "Hi there, Ravelledkit!" She said, greeting the little one warmly. "Are you enjoying the sunshine today?" The she-cat's voice was friendly, and her blue eyes, caring as she looked over the kit. Cherrypaw adored kits. She knew that one of the happiest days in her life would be the day she had some of her own to look after.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:03 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw had woken up not too long ago to find her mentor was still resting in the warrior's den. She was making her way toward the freshkill pile to take advantage of the free time and grab a bite to eat, though in truth, her stomach was still in knots from her close call the night before. Out of the corner of her eye, the ginger and white shecat saw a little kit bounding up to her. She hadn't talked to the little tom before but she had seen him plenty in the nursery while changing moss, or visiting Cherrykit for a game. The apprentice bent her legs to lower herself to the tiny kit's eye level. "Hi there, Ravelledkit!" She said, greeting the little one warmly. "Are you enjoying the sunshine today?" The she-cat's voice was friendly, and her blue eyes, caring as she looked over the kit. Cherrypaw adored kits. She knew that one of the happiest days in her life would be the day she had some of her own to look after.
A purr erupted from Ravelledkit, and he gave an enthusiastic nod, delighted that she seemed so nice. Then he remembered her name, having heard it while she'd been cleaning out the bedding in the nursery. He was fairly sure that her name was Cherrypaw. The three moon old tom stretched up so that he was nearly eye level with her, not quite realizing that she was bent down at his level as well, otherwise he never would've reached. He stared straight into her deep blue eyes, then pulled away and shook out his long silky pelt, smiling at her in a cat-like way. It was great that there were so many good cats in ThunderClan, not that Rav had met any bad ones, but he'd heard plenty of stories to know that they were out there. Of course, those wouldn't stop him, and no cat was bad, they just seemed bad, but he knew the truth. All they needed was a friend, and that's just what he wanted to be; a friend to all, and what could stop him now? Nobody had tried, and so far, he had several friends, and no enemies.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

A purr erupted from Ravelledkit, and he gave an enthusiastic nod, delighted that she seemed so nice. Then he remembered her name, having heard it while she'd been cleaning out the bedding in the nursery. He was fairly sure that her name was Cherrypaw. The three moon old tom stretched up so that he was nearly eye level with her, not quite realizing that she was bent down at his level as well, otherwise he never would've reached. He stared straight into her deep blue eyes, then pulled away and shook out his long silky pelt, smiling at her in a cat-like way. It was great that there were so many good cats in ThunderClan, not that Rav had met any bad ones, but he'd heard plenty of stories to know that they were out there. Of course, those wouldn't stop him, and no cat was bad, they just seemed bad, but he knew the truth. All they needed was a friend, and that's just what he wanted to be; a friend to all, and what could stop him now? Nobody had tried, and so far, he had several friends, and no enemies.
Cherrypaw smiled and gave a little purr of amusement to see the kit nod and strain to reach her height. "That's good. It's a beautiful day," the shecat apprentice meowed. The little guy must be a bit shy, she reasoned, noticing that Ravelledkit had not yet said a word. "Would you like to see a cool trick?" she asked. "You see that pebble right there?" she meowed as she pointed at a tiny, rounded stone between them, "I can make it disappear," Cherrypaw stated, her voice trailing off into a whisper at the end to try and add that all important element of mystery to her trick. "Would you like to see?"
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:07 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Cherrypaw smiled and gave a little purr of amusement to see the kit nod and strain to reach her height. "That's good. It's a beautiful day," the shecat apprentice meowed. The little guy must be a bit shy, she reasoned, noticing that Ravelledkit had not yet said a word. "Would you like to see a cool trick?" she asked. "You see that pebble right there?" she meowed as she pointed at a tiny, rounded stone between them, "I can make it disappear," Cherrypaw stated, her voice trailing off into a whisper at the end to try and add that all important element of mystery to her trick. "Would you like to see?"
Ravelledkit gave a purr of agreement, looking up at the deep blue sky, dotted with shapeless and ever changing white blobs that were the clouds, realizing that it really was quite beautiful today. But he looked down as she asked him a question, feeling instantly curious about this trick, and he gave a quick nod, eyes wide with curiosity. He looked at the pebble and nodded, trying to see what was so special about it, but it looked liked any other pebble to him. He stared up at her in shock, not quite believing what she told him, and gave a a skeptical glance towards the stone,then nodded slowly, creamy tail whisking over the ground behind him. He liked the mystery she wove into her words. Thought oughta be good. Ravelledkit thought happily, hoping that he and just made a new friend.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Ravelledkit gave a purr of agreement, looking up at the deep blue sky, dotted with shapeless and ever changing white blobs that were the clouds, realizing that it really was quite beautiful today. But he looked down as she asked him a question, feeling instantly curious about this trick, and he gave a quick nod, eyes wide with curiosity. He looked at the pebble and nodded, trying to see what was so special about it, but it looked liked any other pebble to him. He stared up at her in shock, not quite believing what she told him, and gave a a skeptical glance towards the stone,then nodded slowly, creamy tail whisking over the ground behind him. He liked the mystery she wove into her words. Thought oughta be good. Ravelledkit thought happily, hoping that he and just made a new friend.
"Watch closely," Cherrypaw instructed, reaching out to let her paw hover above the pebble. Slowly, she lowered her paw onto top of it, then quickly raised her paw up above her head. She slowly lowered it again, then raised it just as fast. She did this twice more, stealing glances at Ravelledkit as he watched, then she raised up her paw once more and brought it down to the ground hard and fast. When she lifted her paw, the pebble was gone. Cherrypaw then used her front paws to rise into a sit and showed the kit her empty paw. "And just like that, it's gone."
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Watch closely," Cherrypaw instructed, reaching out to let her paw hover above the pebble. Slowly, she lowered her paw onto top of it, then quickly raised her paw up above her head. She slowly lowered it again, then raised it just as fast. She did this twice more, stealing glances at Ravelledkit as he watched, then she raised up her paw once more and brought it down to the ground hard and fast. When she lifted her paw, the pebble was gone. Cherrypaw then used her front paws to rise into a sit and showed the kit her empty paw. "And just like that, it's gone."
Doubts forgotten, Ravelledkit stared intently at the pebble, watching Cherrypaw’s every move as well, and when the pebble was gone, he blinked and shock and padded over to where it had been, then looked up at her with a quizzical expression on his face, and eyes open wide. She actually did it! He though giddily, bouncing around her and tipping his head. Wait, I want to try! He thought, scampering off and grabbing a pebble, then copied Cherrypaw, but the pebble stubbornly remained in place, and did not disappear, much to Ravelledkit’s disappointment. He picked it up in his jaws and carried it to Cherrypaw, dropping at her paws and tilting his head, looking from her to him to the pebble several times.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Doubts forgotten, Ravelledkit stared intently at the pebble, watching Cherrypaw’s every move as well, and when the pebble was gone, he blinked and shock and padded over to where it had been, then looked up at her with a quizzical expression on his face, and eyes open wide. She actually did it! He though giddily, bouncing around her and tipping his head. Wait, I want to try! He thought, scampering off and grabbing a pebble, then copied Cherrypaw, but the pebble stubbornly remained in place, and did not disappear, much to Ravelledkit’s disappointment. He picked it up in his jaws and carried it to Cherrypaw, dropping at her paws and tilting his head, looking from her to him to the pebble several times.
Cherrypaw watched with delight as Ravelledkit began to eagerly and giddily explore the spot where the peddle had been. When he suddenly left, found a pebble to repeat the trick, and found it wasn't working, Cherrypaw was suddenly struck by a wave of guilt. Maybe this hadn't been a good idea. The last thing she wanted to do was upset the litte tom. Ravelledkit padded over shortly with a pebble, and Cherrypaw guessed from his darting glance what he must be asking. Shifting her weight, she turned over the opposite paw she had used on the pebble, and there it was nestled between her toes and her pad. "My pebble is right here. I didn't really make it disappear, but it's a fun trick to watch. I hope you're not upset," she added, a little deflated. "If you like, I can show you how to do it," she offered, hoping that if the kit were disappointed with her trick not being real, this would make up for it.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Cherrypaw watched with delight as Ravelledkit began to eagerly and giddily explore the spot where the peddle had been. When he suddenly left, found a pebble to repeat the trick, and found it wasn't working, Cherrypaw was suddenly struck by a wave of guilt. Maybe this hadn't been a good idea. The last thing she wanted to do was upset the litte tom. Ravelledkit padded over shortly with a pebble, and Cherrypaw guessed from his darting glance what he must be asking. Shifting her weight, she turned over the opposite paw she had used on the pebble, and there it was nestled between her toes and her pad. "My pebble is right here. I didn't really make it disappear, but it's a fun trick to watch. I hope you're not upset," she added, a little deflated. "If you like, I can show you how to do it," she offered, hoping that if the kit were disappointed with her trick not being real, this would make up for it.
Ravelledkit stared at the pebble in shock, then looked up at her with a mischievous grin, shaking his head. Now, he wasn't at all upset, and after a moment, he ran his paw over his lips in a "my lips are sealed" type of gesture, winking at her. And he bounced up at her offer, his olive hues gleaming. The Half-Clan tomkit settled down, waiting for her to start teaching him the trick, as he couldn't wait to show his best friend it. His best friend, who had had been friend with from the moment he could walk, and was excellent at interpreting his meanings to other cats, when Rav failed to do so himself. Excited glittered like stars in his eyes, and he stared expectantly up at Cherrypaw, a faint purr rumbling from his chest and throat, an indication of his hidden ability to speak, which he chose not to do for good reasons that no one but his best friend knew of, not even his own mother, and he'd never met his father.

Last edited by doghouse; August 27th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
Closed Thread