Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:16 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: June Gathering

@Wings
Well, Jaypaw was grateful all that was done. With a sigh of relief, he stepped away from Creekpaw. ''Bye bye, " He replied, letting out a chuckle at his second statement. "Yeah, me n..neither, " He would gave a nod before exiting the clearing with his clan.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:37 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Silentmew rolled her eyes and flicked her tail tip over Sprucepaw's ear. She wasn't going to get off that easily... Although, this was her first gathering. Maybe she would be better at the next one?

"Hmph!" The apprentice finally shut up and sat down.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 07:53 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Stumblefoot's ears pricked as the gathering ended. She brushed her cheek along Koistream's ear. "If you ever want to see me, leave a bone at the Seastones and I'll be there!" she whispered into his ear as she hopped away, trying to look graceful... and failing. What was she doing? She wasn't used to flirting... And with a cat from another Clan?

@Scum

His cheeks felt flushed as he watched her go, slightly lost for words. He wasnt expecting to meet such a different cat, a cat who caught his odd coloured eyes. To say the gathering was exciting would be an understatement! He licked his lips, chuckling quietly as pondered. A bone?

Koistream watched her go, hopping back to join his own clan and make the shirt journey home.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:37 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Sootsplash ]

Honeybear
--------------

"Oh, you poor thing!" she gasped out. She reached forward and pulled Shrewpaw into a hug, practically engulfing the tiny apprentice in her soft, thick coat. She settled her chin on top of his head and wrapped her tail around him in a comforting manner. "I'm very sorry for your loss," she murmured. "Losing someone close to you is always difficult. No one so young should have to go through that."
"Yeah," He said, stiffing up. "Well, I have to go now!" He said, watching as Duskstar finished. "Thank you for talking with me!" The light brown tom said, dipping his head. "Good-bye!"

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:52 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @~Lucid Dreams~ // @Mumble // @hope ]

Spiderpaw? “Huh. I was expecting something more...riverclann-y.” Fleapaw murmured. Something like fishpaw or waterpaw. But Spiderpaw was a nice name too! Kinda unique , even though she didn't like spiders , maybe the bengal apprentice did. She'd nod once the apprentice bounds off.
Spinning around to face Dawnpaw , she let out a hiss. Dummy! “Be quiet.” She ordered , ears perking once the clan leases announced they were leaving. Finally! She didn't want to see anymore of this disrespectful cat. “Bye , rabbit chaser.” The molly grunted before turning and leaving.
____

[ @Mayflower // this post is kinda all over the place-- sorry. we could possibly continue their interaction in a private thread? or have them meet again some other time? ]

“Oh?” Elktooth chuckled hearing Cedarfoots response. Perfect, perfect! He should've known she didn't have a mate. She didn't seem like the type to have one. A free soul , much like himself. “Oh! No no , I don't have a mate.” He replied. A firm , believable lie. “I don't think I would like to be weighed down by another cat. I'd much rather be able to do things without worrying about upsetting someone.” He commented. That was more or less the truth. Part of the reason he chose his mate to be in a different clan than him , they wouldn't have a clue as to what he was doing unless they just happened to run into eachother or willingly met up. His ears swiveled slightly , turning his attention to Duskstar who announced they were leaving. What a shame! “Well , that's unfortunate.” He grumbled lightly , feeling his mood sour a bit. “Well , Cedarfoot.” He began , sighing softly , dramatically. “I suppose we'll have to talk again some other time.” The tom spoke , standing up and brushing against the windclanner with an apologetic smile. “See you soon , hopefully.” He lightly purred before turning and padding off.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:51 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw hissed, shadowclanners weren't her favorite cats anymore. she trotted out of seastones. @alan

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:03 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zero ]
-Duskpaw-

As Duskstar called the clan together to leave, "Bye! Nice to meet you!" With that the she trotted off to her clan.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too!" Coastpaw called as Duskpaw went to go leave with the rest of ThunderClan. And with that, he went his separate way with his own clanmates.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:37 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ Thornclaw - @Elementals - Hmmm, I'll make a private thread. Do you want to end this?]

"Me too." Thornclaw whispered. "I'm actually pansexual so I like all cats. Like nonbinary cats too. And toms and she-cats." HIS SECRET! Currently, only Ivorypaw knew but he could trust Mouseleap. Hopefully...

"Please don't tell anyone, alright?" he meowed. Wow, this was awkward. After he'd confessed to his best friend, life had been hard. He'd kept the secret for as long as possible, and he just wanted to EXPLODE. He felt so bad keeping his secret...No one really knew. They didn't know him.

"D'you still think I'm an okay cat?" he blurted out. As far as he knew, cats didn't like him for who he was. He had his dumb little sister, his overly eager littermate, and his expressionless sibling. His family was really messed up, no wonder no one liked him.

"Oh look, everyone's leaving."
being this young is art

Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:48 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Nut View Post
[ Thornclaw - @Elementals - Hmmm, I'll make a private thread. Do you want to end this?]

"Me too." Thornclaw whispered. "I'm actually pansexual so I like all cats. Like nonbinary cats too. And toms and she-cats." HIS SECRET! Currently, only Ivorypaw knew but he could trust Mouseleap. Hopefully...

"Please don't tell anyone, alright?" he meowed. Wow, this was awkward. After he'd confessed to his best friend, life had been hard. He'd kept the secret for as long as possible, and he just wanted to EXPLODE. He felt so bad keeping his secret...No one really knew. They didn't know him.

"D'you still think I'm an okay cat?" he blurted out. As far as he knew, cats didn't like him for who he was. He had his dumb little sister, his overly eager littermate, and his expressionless sibling. His family was really messed up, no wonder no one liked him.

"Oh look, everyone's leaving."
"No, I believe you are fine. I am with the same tree as you since we both like both genders. Since everyone is leaving, you wanna meet at the borders every moon of so?" Mouseleap meowed.
@Hazel Nut
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; June 23rd, 2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering-Thornclaw

[ Thornclaw - @Elementals ]

Thornclaw twitched his ears. "Um, yeah." A SECRET MEETINGGGGGGG!
being this young is art

Closed Thread