Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 09:03 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Starkit watched the three interact, smiling a little to herself. It seemed that everything between them was alright, although Palekit seemed a little overwhelmed. She blinked at Mintkit, her eyes blank. "What's... Currently mean? And discussion?" She questioned, her ears pinning back as she felt like she was making a fool of herself. But Mintkit was much older than she; Starkit was only two moons old, after all.
Lynxkit was optimistic they'd all get along. Palekit was more hesitant to make a whole lot of friends. Starkit and Mintkit seemed nice enough, but..nevermind. He was being mouse-brained. Lynxkit turned to Starkit, biting her lip. Her mind was blank at the moment, due to all the excitement clogging her thoughts up. Palekit just didn't know. He was young after all. Lynxkit's smile was returning, a bit slowly, but it was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"I have not." Mintkit replied, the words leaving her tongue smoothly. She lowered her head to deliver a few licks to her short white fur, before turning a piercing blue gaze onto the two kits. She looked them over, as if assessing them. Mintkit loved meeting new cats, dont get her wrong. But some cats were loud. And bossy. And arrogant. And... Mintkit didnt like that. The she-cat didnt think anything special of herself, even if she was the daughter of the leader of ThunderClan. It couldnt matter any less. It was just a title. Mintkit herself was still a kit. And soon she would become an apprentice. And then a warrior. But all of those were titles. Mintkit was going to become someone great one day, but she was undoubtedly going to set her own path about it.

"Its nice to meet both of you as well." Mintkit mused, still raking her gaze over the two kits. Palekit seemed okay. A bit shy, but he was quiet for the most part. Mintkit did want to get him into a more talkative phase, she'd work on that, though. Still, he was quiet, and didnt look arrogant. Someone she could be friends with. Lynxkit seemed alright, too. Maybe a bit energetic, Mintkit noted, looking the she-cat up and down, but Mintkit could probably learn to keep up with her. She wasnt one for first impressions, after all. The young she-cat let her eyes linger on both of them before turning to Starkit, giving a tilt of her head and a flick of her ears, a questioning look on her face. "So, what are you three currently discussing?" She prompted, sitting down. She often used big words- Something she undoubtedly picked up from Roarclaw. For a kit her age, Mintkit was very smart -- This mostly due to the fact that Honeyfur and Roarclaw were the the two out of her aunts and uncles that came to watch the kits more often. And good for that, too. Had Foxthorn been tasked with kitsitting them alone? Mintkit doubted that would end pretty. Her uncle was... And odd one, to say the least.

Lynxkit gave a tiny dip of her head, a grin on her maw and her eyes glowing. Palekit curled his tail around his paws, and a tiny spark of envy lit inside her eyes before disappearing. Her tiny nub of a tail was twitching slightly, and she glanced at Mintkit. She was pretty, for sure. Lynxkit's eyes quickly scanned the kit, Palekit gave her a tiny look before darting his gaze away to stare at something. Lynxkit sighed softly, but returned her gaze to Starkit and Mintkit. Her friends - er, friend - had an interestiing pelt, black with speckles of pure white on it. She let her thoughts wander off, thinking of her future. Palekit, on the otherhand, was internally screaming. What if she hated her? What if Starkit and Lynxkit ditched him because of it?! Palekit calmed his rapid breathing, soothing himself..kind of.

Lynxkit nodded, snapped out of her endless thoughts. She smiled, her eyes warm as she nuged the stiff Palekit. Palekit squeaked slightly, nodding and smiling a bit. Lynxkit sighed, rolling her eyes a bit. He wasn't a very....communicative cat, currently, she'd have to work on him being more..energetic. Mintkit seemed nice, not too pushover-ish or rude. Lynxkit liked her, Palekit wasn't running away so she assumed he did too. Palekit always ran from cats he disliked. It was an urge to escape, Lynxkit supposed, rather than fight. The 4 moon old she-kit was more of a..fighting with words type, that was a good way to put it. She turned her gaze to Starkit, not wanting to awkwardly stare at Mintkit or Palekit. She herself had pushed aside their previous conversation when Mintkit arrived. She scoured her brain for what they were talking about earlier, but nothing was popping up. Lynxkit let out a silent groan, stupid brain! Why couldn't it remember things when she needed it to? Palekit was chewing his lip, hoping he'd be able to make up some excuse to..do something, other than sit there surrounded by she-kits. He curled his tail around his paws, staring at them as they were interesting all the sudden.
Old August 25th, 2017, 11:17 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern laughed, " That's why we don't use it. Owlstone, would you take care of Copper?"
Owlstone's eyes widen," Yes. T-Thank you. I'm Owlstone by the way." She meowed.
"Hi Owlstone! I am the Copper! " He said, eyes shining in excitement. Copper eyes followed a leaf, flying from the wind before stopping. He race after it, "Rawr!" Copper blew at it. The leaf whirled and then was whip away by the wind once again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 01:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
"Hi Owlstone! I am the Copper! " He said, eyes shining in excitement. Copper eyes followed a leaf, flying from the wind before stopping. He race after it, "Rawr!" Copper blew at it. The leaf whirled and then was whip away by the wind once again.
Owlstone laughed," Yep. Roaring at the leaves is fun." She moewed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mangopaw watched Bingo grab the ball. She waved her tail playfully and crouched, preparing to leap on him. "Okay, I'm gonna catch you! But I'm fair, so I'll give you some time to run!" Mangopaw sat up and licked her paw. "Go ahead, I play fairly, I don't cheat!"

@Boba Fett
Bingo dodnt think he had enough room to actually RUN and HIDE so he just waited for the she cats to start chasing him, preparing to dodge.
@Role
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; August 25th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
She smiled, curling pretty brown tail over her paws. "Yes, I got enough rest. Late patrols are rather exhausting though," Chestnutsong mewed, pausing a moment before continuing, "I'd love to." She had been feeling her stomach rumble slightly, telling her she needed food. She was happy the tom had offered, letting her know she had someone to talk to while she ate. She smiled again, a more genuine one this time, her blue eyes watching the tom as she listened for his reply.
"That's good that you got enough sleep." Snowwhisker purred, and blinked warmly at her, his amber eyes shining brightly. Her smile is so pretty... He looked over at the fresh-kill pile. "Do you have a preference for prey? I like squirrels the best." He shifted his paws slightly, and glanced back at her. He was glad that she had agreed to get fresh-kill with him. He really enjoyed spending time with her. For the longest time, he had just seen her as a really good friend, but well, he was hoping for more now. Not that he really knew how to address that, but he wasn't planning on confessing or anything anytime soon. He was happy with a friend, and he didn't want to push her away if she didn't reciprocate feelings.
Old August 25th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw had finally stopped at a few minutes of laughing.

(XD :/ wow Sorrelpaw was it really that amusing...?)
Berrypaw has talent. I like to think he is Fred and George Wealsey reincarnated into one big fluffball)

Berrypaw smiled and looked at Sorrelpaw. "Are you good now?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greypaw yowled softly from the smack, which didn't hurt too much but still stung a little. He still purred and swayed his tail.
"Well now you're awake and on your paws," he pointed out, then added with a playful flick of his ears, "well, in a way."
Icepaw playfully growled and leaped at him knocking him over

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old August 25th, 2017, 02:47 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Berrypaw has talent. I like to think he is Fred and George Wealsey reincarnated into one big fluffball)

Berrypaw smiled and looked at Sorrelpaw. "Are you good now?"
Sorrelpaw nodded, smiling and panting.

(XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 25th, 2017, 03:07 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone laughed," Yep. Roaring at the leaves is fun." She moewed.
Copper slam a paw down at the leaf, taking it in his mouth and carrying It to Owlstone. "Why don't you try?" He asked, grinning.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Webpaw sat in the clearing, grooming her pelt. Her tongue rasped her fur, cleaning it and styling a certain way.
@SpiralWhirl
(Sorry, I'm bad at starting)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Closed Thread