Today 04:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2019, 10:12 AM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[OPTIONAL PROMPT: while on patrol, you notice the scent matters seem to have been moved-- a work of shadowclan antics, or a simple mistake?]

"Ashcloud, Troutleap, Hurricanepaw, all of you come here please!" Lionstorm's voice rang through the clearing, pacing near the camp entrance with a restless energy. He couldn't recall the last time he slept, but he knew it'd been several days at least. "I'm sending you three on a patrol along the ShadowClan border. Troutleap, you will be in charge of this patrol. Report any findings to me."

@Flashfire, @Troutleap124, @Arié
Ashcloud jumped up as she heard he name called Yes! Finally I'm on a patrol! she thought to herself. Purring, she ran over to the call and met Troutleap, Hurricanepaw, and Lionstorm close to the camp entrance.
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
@Nebby

Dreamkit giggled and hopped off the tom. "See how strong I am?!" She began padding in a circle, a fierce look on her face. "I'll be the greatest warrior ever!"
@Aquilex

He sat up, eyes showing fondness for the she-kit.
"I'm sure you will." He purred loudly. He gave her an affectionate nuzzle. "I hope I can be a part of your life, young one. In any way that you will have me, anyways." He gave her a warm smile, getting up and shaking his pelt. "Want to play anything else?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 5th, 2019, 01:31 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Aquilex

He sat up, eyes showing fondness for the she-kit.
"I'm sure you will." He purred loudly. He gave her an affectionate nuzzle. "I hope I can be a part of your life, young one. In any way that you will have me, anyways." He gave her a warm smile, getting up and shaking his pelt. "Want to play anything else?"
Dreamkit's purple eyes shone wildly with excitement. "I become an apprentice next moon! Maybe you can be my mentor!" She shook her head briskly at his question, then dropped into a playful stance with her haunches in the air, tail whipping back and forth wildly. "Show me some battle moves Scarfang!" she pleaded.

@Nebby
Old June 5th, 2019, 05:20 PM
~Shy Bean~

@PotaDOS

Tadpolekit huffed as he dug his claws into the side of the nursery, hauling himself up to the top and hanging precariously on the edge near the entrance. He let out a yowl of pride, his blue-stained black fur shimmering in the sunlight. "I am Tadpolestar of RiverClan!" he announced loudly, raising his small chin.

Around him his Clanmates milled about the camp, paying him no mind. The young tom let out a snort. At a further edge of the clearing, he spotted Dreamkit playing with Scarfang. "Dreamripple, my loyal deputy!" he called. "I trust you'll drive out that intruder!"

//

Dreamkit looked up at the tiny mew of the name "Dreamripple." Spotting Tadpolekit, she giggled. "I'm on it, Tadpolestar!" She yowled back.

//

Tadpolekit swung his head around, looking for his foster mom Shellflower. She'll be so impressed that I climbed all the way up here! he thought.
Old June 6th, 2019, 12:39 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was certainly a beautiful day, with birds singing and plants flourishing , and, of course, the clear blue sky. Prey was all over the place, and the warmth in the air was a blessing. However, for the small apprentice sitting in the corner of the clearing, the Green-leaf heat was torture. His thick white fur and small but fat body really didn't do him any favours in the relentless heat of the season, and his uncomfortable, constant shaking annoyed the Dark Forest out of him. Littlepaw gazed around him with wide blue eyes, sweat building up underneath his pelt. He was contemplating making a dash for the apprentice den to cool off. He scowled slightly and shakily got to his paws. Making a stumbling dash, he clumsily ran towards the den when he suddenly rammed into another cat. Littlepaw wailed in surprise as the two cats crashed to the ground, and Little struggled to jump up. He managed to get his footing and he sat up, kneading his paws into the ground anxiously as he fearfully gazed up at the bigger tom. "I'm sorry!!!" he mewed anxiously. He let out a little wail. "Please don't be mad... I-I-I didn't mean it!!!" he took a couple of breathes and got his first real look at the other cat. He had seen him around, but he had never gotten his name. Was it Wasp something? Little was shaking even more now that he was afraid. His ears pinned back on his head a bit as he gazed at the ground.

@Sage
( sorry this took so long !! )

waspsting opened his mouth, taking in the scents of the area. there weren't many scents of prey, for it was cloudy, but it was hot and humid. the ginger and white tom was sweating heavily underneath his fur. he has short fur, but that didn't stop the heat from affecting him. a cool breeze began to blow and the tom sighed in relief as the air quickly cooled him down. the tom stumbled as he was hit by something a bit smaller than him. he shook his head, dazed and waited for his eyes to refocus. waspsting looked down to see a small tom, most likely an apprentice. "oh um, you're fine. that didn't hurt too terribly bad," the tom meowed, laughing lightly. "my name is waspsting, what's yours?"

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old June 6th, 2019, 02:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
( sorry this took so long !! )

waspsting opened his mouth, taking in the scents of the area. there weren't many scents of prey, for it was cloudy, but it was hot and humid. the ginger and white tom was sweating heavily underneath his fur. he has short fur, but that didn't stop the heat from affecting him. a cool breeze began to blow and the tom sighed in relief as the air quickly cooled him down. the tom stumbled as he was hit by something a bit smaller than him. he shook his head, dazed and waited for his eyes to refocus. waspsting looked down to see a small tom, most likely an apprentice. "oh um, you're fine. that didn't hurt too terribly bad," the tom meowed, laughing lightly. "my name is waspsting, what's yours?"
((It's perfectly fine <3 ))

Littlepaw glanced up at the older tom nervously, and he smiled the tiniest of smiles, his ears perking up just the slightest bit. "My name is Littlepaw...," he responded with a voice that was naturally soft. He could feel the sweat now building up more underneath his pelt. Grooming his shoulder nervously, he was slightly relieved when a cool breeze began to blow through the camp, cooling him down a bit. He looked up at Waspsting. "You- you know, I've been really worried about the dog situation." although that's how he said it, it wasn't the full extent of how he felt. The dog situation actually made his anxiety shoot to the roof. He shuddered in fear at the thought of falling at one of the creature's paws. This made him pull at the thick fur on his flank nervously. His shaking slightly worsened as he gazed up at Waspsting with wide, blue eyes. "What if the dogs find their way into camp? What's going to happen?" just the thought pierced him with pure terror. It was obvious he was nervous as he shuffled his paws, his fluffy rabbit-like tail quivering.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

The she-cat froze in her cleaning at the sound of someone getting her attention, then sat up a bit and forced a smile to the Riverclan Deputy. Her ears pinned slightly at his words. "I can go back out and try again if you like, but those dogs aren't exactly helping with their constant splashing in the river and barking at everything that moves," she said in defense. Her voice was calm though, with only a slight hint of annoyance. She quickly cleared her throat a little. "I can go and try to catch more if you like." Her tail flicked in slight irritation at herself for offering, as she'd been out for what felt like hours trying to catch *something*. She wasn't the best hunter, but certainly wasn't the worst either.
Accessing the situation, Lionstorm shrugged as he glanced over his shoulder. "I'm sure you tried your best," he spoke with some disinterest. "And you don't have to go out immediately, you can rest to recover some energy. The dogs shouldn't be a problem for long, Fallenstar and I have organized some patrols with ThunderClan and SkyClan to drive them off." A temporary alliance Lionstorm didn't care for, but he'd tolerate for now. "And if you do go out again, don't be afraid to cross some of our usual hunting boundaries. Our Clan comes first."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
@PotaDOS

Tadpolekit huffed as he dug his claws into the side of the nursery, hauling himself up to the top and hanging precariously on the edge near the entrance. He let out a yowl of pride, his blue-stained black fur shimmering in the sunlight. "I am Tadpolestar of RiverClan!" he announced loudly, raising his small chin.

Around him his Clanmates milled about the camp, paying him no mind. The young tom let out a snort. At a further edge of the clearing, he spotted Dreamkit playing with Scarfang. "Dreamripple, my loyal deputy!" he called. "I trust you'll drive out that intruder!"

//

Dreamkit looked up at the tiny mew of the name "Dreamripple." Spotting Tadpolekit, she giggled. "I'm on it, Tadpolestar!" She yowled back.

//

Tadpolekit swung his head around, looking for his foster mom Shellflower. She'll be so impressed that I climbed all the way up here! he thought.
@Aquilex

Scarfang bent down toward the kit, eyes glinting with humor.
"I'm a big warrior of ShadowClan! I'll take over this camp, and RiverClan will be forced to surrender!" He bared his teeth playfully, swatting at Dreamkit with a gentle paw, claws sheathed.

(I'd love to be your mentor! Just put in the ceremony request!)

•••

Character Site
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:21 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Aquilex

Scarfang bent down toward the kit, eyes glinting with humor.
"I'm a big warrior of ShadowClan! I'll take over this camp, and RiverClan will be forced to surrender!" He bared his teeth playfully, swatting at Dreamkit with a gentle paw, claws sheathed.

(I'd love to be your mentor! Just put in the ceremony request!)
@Nebby
(Dreamkit still has another moon before she becomes an apprentice, but thank you! ^^)

Dreamkit growled playfully and leapt upward, swatting at the tom's muzzle lightly before rolling away out of his direct reach.

//

Tadpolekit leapt from the nursery roof with a yowl, skidding across the ground for a few moments before regaining his senses. He charged at the larger warrior and circled around him before leaping head-first into his flank.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
@Nebby
(Dreamkit still has another moon before she becomes an apprentice, but thank you! ^^)

Dreamkit growled playfully and leapt upward, swatting at the tom's muzzle lightly before rolling away out of his direct reach.

//

Tadpolekit leapt from the nursery roof with a yowl, skidding across the ground for a few moments before regaining his senses. He charged at the larger warrior and circled around him before leaping head-first into his flank.
@Aquilex

Scarfang swatted Dreamkit, turning to see Tadpolekit slam into his flank. He swayed a little, then regained his balance and swatted Tadpolekit lightly. he grabbed Dreamkit by the scruff, tossing her in the air onto his back.

"I've got your clanmate!" he taunted Tadpolekit, gazing over his shoulder at Dreamkit on his back. He gave a chuckle.

"You don't hurry, Tadpolestar, and I'll gobble up your deputy!"

•••

Character Site
Closed Thread