The Forest Roars
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:06 AM

Old January 30th, 2020, 09:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Sparkheart padded out out of the camp without his apprentice. He had forgotten he were supposed to look for Fallenstream. The ginger tabby cat looked at Sootflare. "We might just want to leave without that last apprentice of mine." , he meowed. This wouldn't be the first time that Eveningpaw and it wouldn't be the last.

Sparkheart did what he was doing and sniffed around trying to help scent for that Riverclan warrior. " Where do you think he might have gone? ", asked the warrior.

| @shortstack; @Vessel; |
(Sorry it's finales week and I got a lot of tests, but I'll try to be more active.)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 30th, 2020, 10:50 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Blissie Bliss @shortstack

Eveningpaw ran out of the camp, and irritated look etched into her face.

"Jeez, you guys! Just because I stopped for some food doesn't mean you should leave me behind!"

Totally worth it, though. That was a good fish!

Eveningpaw lifted her tail and chin, walking over to join them.

just a critter
Old January 30th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
"Just set it off our trail at the base of a tree and scrape some snow over it. We can come back for it later. Now, we walk and smell until we find something. I want you to try leading the way." He said, filling in where his mind had thought of their next steps but hadn't communicated them well enough. He nodded to a tree off their trail that she could bury her kill. Then he turned and waited, ready to continue their hunt.

@Shimm

Shimmeringpaw followed his gaze and dropped the prey at the trunk of the oak tree. Pawing at the ground, making a dirt hole and then moved the kill. Turning around, eyes taking in the scene. Sighing on the inside, the molly moved a few pawsteps forward and past her mentor. Opening her maw and took all of the scents in. Noting Goldencloud's piece of advice and using her ears. The hunt went slowly, worry and caution lacing in her every step. A few minutes later she finally tasted the scent of a bird, a thrush. The paw looked back at the warrior, only to find that she was alone. He's probably watching from a far...I hope. Shaking off the thought and crouching. Hackles raised, on the tip of her paws. Ears in tune to the prey, maw opened, the ghost taste of bird coated on her tongue.

@Ever
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Xeno @hxneysuckle @Moon Lily

DawnPaw nodded as she trailed behind EagleFlower, ignoring PalePaw's glare as she honestly couldn't be bothered to care about the young apprentices attitude towards the duo as of right now. The cream molly was silent as they looked around at the end of the bank.

Her cream fur was already starting to become a mucky brown colour, the tip of her bushy tail and her paws were covered in the squishy mud. DawnPaw's nose scrunched up slightly but it wasn't something she wasn't used to. Hearing EagleFlower began to talk she looked up just before hearing a yowl exit the toms mouth as he started to slide down from the bank, her ears bent back as she quickly made her way towards him while making sure to keep her balance."C-Careful!". She hissed slightly but she was showing clear concern on her features, she looked back at the bank for a moment before she attempted to grab the Tom by the scruff and help him scramble up, her grip tightened as she slowly backed up. If the Tom hadn't been helping carry his own weight they probably would of fallen into the stream by now, The cream Molly grunted, trying her best to help pull him out without slipping. Finally they were back on the bank after much effort, she panted somewhat, she sat down for a moment no longer caring if she got muddy considering half of her was already drenched in it from partly slipping a few times.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 30th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Shimmeringpaw followed his gaze and dropped the prey at the trunk of the oak tree. Pawing at the ground, making a dirt hole and then moved the kill. Turning around, eyes taking in the scene. Sighing on the inside, the molly moved a few pawsteps forward and past her mentor. Opening her maw and took all of the scents in. Noting Goldencloud's piece of advice and using her ears. The hunt went slowly, worry and caution lacing in her every step. A few minutes later she finally tasted the scent of a bird, a thrush. The paw looked back at the warrior, only to find that she was alone. He's probably watching from a far...I hope. Shaking off the thought and crouching. Hackles raised, on the tip of her paws. Ears in tune to the prey, maw opened, the ghost taste of bird coated on her tongue.

@Ever
Goldencloud looked a short distance behind, letting the apprentice have her hunt. His trained senses watched ahead of her and around them to ensure his movements would not alert prey and interrupt her hunt. She did well, a cats instinct would do them well if they let it guide them and had already learned the crouch. The gabby's golden eyes searched impatiently for the bird the two cats could smell. He was surprised Shimmeringoaw didn't make some of the rookie mistakes he had made and had seen before, wiggling, hesitation in the approach. However she hesitated in the kill. He couldn't help but think her a little odd and had a bit of a nervous feeling about battle training. Hopefully she would be up to it tomorrow.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She crept closer and closer, eyeing the bird. She was so focused on the thrush that the one thing the molly didn't know was the stick half-buried from her in the snow. Crack!. The flight or fight response from the bird kicked in and flew from the area and into the sky. Shimmeringpaw felt her heart drop to her stomach, strings of curses at her self echoed in her thoughts. Eyes wide and embarrassed the molly tucked her tail with ears pressed against her head. You're such a bee-brained cat! Shame was written across her beautiful silver and white mask, waiting to be scolded for the mistake. Lifting her paw from the now broken twig. Turning her head around, eyes trying to find her mentor.

@Ever
Old January 30th, 2020, 09:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Xeno @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Moon Lily ]

Palepaw was limp in Sunblaze's jaws as he was carried from the water, his form trembling viciously. His fur was plastered to his flesh, dripping with the icy water that clung to him. He felt numb all over. The apprentice's chest was barely moving, though as soon as he was set down, he began to cough up water, letting it all spill against the ground before collapsing in it. Palepaw shook and shivered. He was so cold... he couldn't feel his paws, his nose, his ears, anything! All he could do was lay against the ground, his chest heaving as the cold sunk into his flesh.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 30th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Nodding now as she put her cheery smile back on her face. Somewhere deep inside, her failed mission and catching the crook was nagging at her, but she managed to push it down and she covered up the dead mouse and unburied her own kill. A shiver ran down her pelt from her experience with the fur and she shook it out as she padded through the snow to catch up with Dirtfur. She came out here to hunt and have fun and she wasn't gonna ruin that now. Giggling a little at his joke, she walked beside him, tail swishing high in the air. "Yeah, maybe he'll hire them to get off his territory, can't work for free y'know!" she said, snickering at the thought of it. Suddenly, she bounded ahead, all spirits back in order as she crouched down in front of him playfully. "Hey Dirtfur, think fast!" she shouted, pawing some snow at him and running off towards camp laughing.
Dirtfur turned and nodded the joke remarked by the young molly. But she was gone, and turning back was the waving figure of the warrior. The deputy smiled to see such energy from a responsible warrior. He dashed towards her until Raccoontail crouched down and threw snow at him.
"Ack!" he screeched, getting knocked to the snow-covered ground. Though he laugh it off, seeing it as a harmless prank, and impress by her throw. If only the snow was an earth-piece and that Dirtfur was an enemy from another clan. Getting back up, scooped up some dirt and mud and limped forwards to catch up to the gray molly. When they get back, she'll will love the surprise that will be aimed at her face!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Xeno @TawnyNeedsACoffee @hxneysuckle

Eagleflower's fur was streaked with mud, turning his already brown fur a darker shade of the spectrum. He grunted as Dawnoaw helped him up, scrabbling desperately to free himself from his watery fate. With her help, he pawed his way up, pulling free reeds and water plants on his way. He lay on his side, panting heavily. The water had nearly gotten to him. I would have died. I was going to die. I might have died- if it weren't for Dawnpaw. He mrrowed in realization. He trembled in shock, shakily looking up at the apprentice. Though her fur was just as muddy, she still looked like a warrior. He stood up, frowning at the mud. It would take AGES to get out. He could never go anywhere without getting muddy these days. He turned to Dawnpaw gratefully, relief on this maw.
"Great Starclan- thank you. I thought I might have-" He shook his head, "Nevermind. Hey, do you have powers to get mud out of the too?" He teased, trying to help lighten the situation. E felt as if he'd gone far enough. He couldn't be bothered to go further down the bank- it was too dangerous.
"Should we head back?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:53 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Sunblaze knew he couldn't lie there forever, but he felt like it. All of his energy had been sucked right out of him through a straw, now he had deflated like a balloon right there in the mud, huffing and panting. He glanced over at Palepaw. The apprentice needed to get somewhere warm soon before his paws went black and fell off. Guess he wouldn't be walking back to camp, would he? Sunblaze wobbled onto all fours, shook himself dry and plucked Palepaw back up by the scruff. "Sorry, Palepaw." He mumbled through a mouthful of fur and padded up to the two others waiting a treelength away. Looked like one of them had a little slip of their own. "Palepaw fell in.. We're going home." He breathed and flicked his tail for them to follow as he hurried off.

@hxneysuckle @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Moon Lily

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)