Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:21 AM

Old December 29th, 2016, 11:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
To Cloudyfoot's amazement, his friend-- though in the ranks of StarClan-- was guiding him to his body. Waterstreak floated only a few paw steps ahead of Cloudyfoot, and when the starry warrior paused, the grey tabby tom would falter on his paws, not realizing that he could walk through Waterstreak. Cloudyfoot's long tail dragged on the ground behind him as he padded quietly; he tried to make up an excuse to run away from the StarClan warrior. He's just a figure of my imagination! Cloudyfoot tried to cohere; but when the starry cat spoke, Cloudyfoot knew that he could not abandon the soul of his best friend, though he tried to tell himself it was surreal.
"Please," Cloudyfoot mewed hoarsley as he padded behind the tom ,"tell me who did this to you..." Cloudyfoot knew that Waterstreak wouldn't budge on reccanting his killer, but he still felt as though he had to ask. He had to know who had done so to his friend.

Cloudyfoot had to avenge Waterstreak.
Waterstreak looked back at Cloudyfoot, his gaze serious and solemn. He could sense the disbelief in his friend. As to prove a point he turned around and stretched out his paw, letting it glide through Cloudyfoot's fur, father than it would be normally. He wished his best mate would understand, he was dead. No coming back from it. Sadly he placed his paw down, his toes fading away to star dust. The tom cat looked very handsome with his star speckled pelt, but he did not see it fit for him. The now lightly dappled with stars pelt shone brightly in the moonlight that peaked through the clouds, the light filtering through his semi transparent body. His navy gaze was cold and hopeful. He willed for him to comprehend the situation, so he could return to life, only this time without Waterstreak. "Can you please understand this now Cloudyfoot? I can see it all over you, you don't believe me, you don't want to believe me." He said his tail flicking back and forth now, stars glittering in the moonlight. "I'm dead, and I will not tell you who did this to me. I don't need you running off and getting yourself killed as well! What about your family? Huh? They need you too. They need you more than I do, so I need you to help me with this and drop the fact that one of Riverclan's cats killed me." He said with a tone that signaled the end of his conversation. He was heartbroken having to do this.

As he padded further down the river, he set a brisk pace leading the way onwards. He finally came to the spot. He could see a large limo of wet, frosted over fur swaying in the underwater current below him and the ice. With a sigh he turned to Cloudyfoot. "It's right here beneath me. Grab the something and break the ice. I'd do it myself but...." He said looking down at his starry transparent paws. His gaze filtered past the sheet of ice under him, landing in the mass of fur. He could distinguish the familiar gray belt with its unusual horizontal charcoal tinted stripes. He saw the closed eyelids of himself, and closed his as well, a sigh escaping his being. "None of this was supposed to happen,Cloudyfoot, I trust you do understand that." He said tilting his head towards his friend so he could make out his face in the night. "I never meant to die, nor was entirely sure how to avoid it. Please forgive me, dear friend."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Silverpaw hesitated, then took some snow on his tngue. "How?!"
@Surota Onishi

Phantompaw giggles at the other apprentice. Her ears swivel and the small she-cat pads towards where she heard a sound. She crouches down and pounces pushing her clawed paws deep into the snow till they hit flesh. She hooked the creature with her claw and lifted it up. The dead creature was a mole who had been trying to burrow into the frozen ground

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Bored

( @Cloudy @Nighty.....I didn't want to do this directly in a quote because I didn't want it to seem like Moonpaw came out of nowhere ) Moonpaw padded quietly, at some distance, after the two toms, which was slightly difficult. Her snow-white paws padded quickly along behind her dead mentor, and clan mate. The ground was soft and easy to quietly hurry along on, so she had no trouble going quickly. When Waterstreak stopped, so did she. "It's right here beneath me. Grab the something and break the ice. I'd do it myself but...." She heard him say. She wanted to step forward and help him, but she knew that probably wouldn't turn out to well. Instead, she scanned the area for a stone. She padded off a little ways until she found a sharp edged rock. It was moss-coated, but with a sharp tip. She curled her paw around it and pulled it back towards her. the stone jerked, The sharp edge scraping her paw. "Ow!" She cried out in pain. She quickly quieted down, in case Cloudyfoot or Waterstreak could hear her. They probaby wouldn't be too happy to find out they were being stalked. She shook her head, leaving the rock and walking back towards where Waterstreak and Cloudyfoot stood. She stood there watching the toms for a moment. Finally she stepped forward. "Waterstreak?" She mewed quietly behind him.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:42 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
@Surota Onishi

Phantompaw giggles at the other apprentice. Her ears swivel and the small she-cat pads towards where she heard a sound. She crouches down and pounces pushing her clawed paws deep into the snow till they hit flesh. She hooked the creature with her claw and lifted it up. The dead creature was a mole who had been trying to burrow into the frozen ground
Silverpaw jumped as she pounced, then blinked. "Where did you learn that?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:22 AM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Oh! I absolutely love kits!" she mewed. She then looked down at the ground, "Sadly I do not have any of my own. Usually cats fear me because of my face," she said.
gives a shocked expression

"That is nonsense! you are beautiful just the way you are!"
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
gives a shocked expression

"That is nonsense! you are beautiful just the way you are!"
Ebonyscar looked up and smiled. She wiggled her wiry body in happiness, "Thank you!" she mewed.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I.S.A. Master General

he smiled and nods

"You are quite welcome, the kits are probably asleep so I don't think we can see them right now, but I will let you know when"
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:31 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
he smiled and nods

"You are quite welcome, the kits are probably asleep so I don't think we can see them right now, but I will let you know when"
"Ok," she mewed now sitting down. "So, what you wanna do or talk about?" she asked looking at the tom.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:34 AM

@Cedar
Quailstep fights his way through the disappearing fog, weaving between a series of ferns and brambles and out into the territory. Light seeped through the overhead canopies, melting the frost that clung like tiny beetles to every branch and crevice. The silvery ice turned everything about him to wet, icy snow; each fern resembled poised white feathers or cold, pale finger tips, reaching out to stroke and pester their fur as they pass. "Where to?" The tomcat asks his companion, eyes seeking out the path ahead, which was barely visible through the thick winter fog despite the suns impenetrable glare. The angular tom inhales slowly; but all he could detect was dew and crisp, cold air.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:37 AM
I.S.A. Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Ok," she mewed now sitting down. "So, what you wanna do or talk about?" she asked looking at the tom.
thinks for a moment before having an Idea

"would you like to go hunting with me?"