Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:33 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:28 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:23 PM
laughing comp.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw scrunched her nose up Williwpaw brushed it with his tail, but she still grinned and did her best not to sneeze.
"Yeah I ate." She mewed, then paused and stopped grinning, instead taking on her most serious face.
"Why? Did you?" She asked, pretending to be suspicious. She wasn't really sure what she was pretending to be suspicious of, she just liked to act in a way that she didn't feel in order to get a reaction from someone else. Unfortunately for her 'acting' though, she grinned again and begun to laugh at her own silliness.
Willowpaw blinked at her, curious at her change of mood, but realised rather quickly that she wasn't serious at all. He chuckled and stood up. "Yeah I did, furball. Let's go already!" he meowed as he started bouncing towards the camp entrance. It was finally time to find out what was lying in these tunnels! He looked around, making sure his mentor was not around to wonder where they were going. She wasn't, so he turned to maplepaw and smiled at her, flicking his tail so that she would follow him.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw blinked at her, curious at her change of mood, but realised rather quickly that she wasn't serious at all. He chuckled and stood up. "Yeah I did, furball. Let's go already!" he meowed as he started bouncing towards the camp entrance. It was finally time to find out what was lying in these tunnels! He looked around, making sure his mentor was not around to wonder where they were going. She wasn't, so he turned to maplepaw and smiled at her, flicking his tail so that she would follow him.
Maplepaw grinned again and crouched low to the ground so that her belly fur brushed the earth.
"Race you?" She asked mischievously, flicking her tailtip excitedly. She couldn't to be doing something! And the tunnels! She could barely contain herself, but every bit of fun that she could squeeze out of her life she wanted to do. She certainly wouldn't force Willowpaw to race if he didn't want to, but she would probably run anyways.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:14 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
( @Spirited Darkness @Maplefur @MaskedBandits are we starting here yet or what?)
(Wait has anyone actually got the med cat yet?)

Old November 14th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw grinned again and crouched low to the ground so that her belly fur brushed the earth.
"Race you?" She asked mischievously, flicking her tailtip excitedly. She couldn't to be doing something! And the tunnels! She could barely contain herself, but every bit of fun that she could squeeze out of her life she wanted to do. She certainly wouldn't force Willowpaw to race if he didn't want to, but she would probably run anyways.
Willowpaw looked at the ground when maplepaw asked for a race. "You know you'll beat me, there's no way I can win." he meowed sheepishly. Though he had something on his mind. "I can still TRY!" He started running towards the territory. He knew better than to underestimate himself, but he couldn't underestimate his train-mate either. He knew what she was capable of, and he didn't know lots of things she could do as well. So why not give himself a small advantage?

(Heading to territory. Making the tunnel thread. I'll post the link in the territory post.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 17th, 2016 at 06:30 AM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw looked at the ground when maplepaw asked for a race. "You know you'll beat me, there's no way I can win." he meowed sheepishly. Though he had something on his mind. "I can still TRY!" He started running towards the territory. He knew better than to underestimate himself, but he couldn't underestimate his train-mate either. He knew what she was capable of, and he didn't know lots of things she could do as well. So why not give himself a small advantage?

(Heading to territory. Making the tunnel thread. I'll post the link in the territory post.)
(K)
"What- No fair!" Mapkepaw said in surprise as he took off, and then attempted to bound after him, but she was already fairly behind.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring padded into the clearing without a care in the world. His thick russet pelt was clean and as sleek as it would allow. The alabaster on his chest gleamed in the dimming leaf fall sunshine. Leaf bare was right around the corner and that was the season he thrived in. Unlike the short haired cats, his thick pelt allowed him to stay warm. His Somali breed, however, gave the disadvantage of the lack of camoflauge. He looked like a mini fox. Larger than most cats, but smaller than a fox and due to this, his hunting skills change from season to season.

Foxsprings yellow hues were bright and focused on the clearing. His mind had sever though flowing into it, although they were of no importance other than his apprentice, Mistpaw. The two were getting along okay, but she was much happier and more friendly than he was. He was basically the stern father the apprentice never had. Well in his mind he was, he still knew very little about the new apprentice other than her being blind in one eye.

Pushing the thoughts away, the warrior turned his attention to a single cat in the clearing. Forestpelt. She wasn't doing anything, she seemed to be lost in thought. Many cats were like that nowadays, but hers seemed to be somber. She seemed lost, tainted by something negative. Oh how Foxspring was familiar with that. Perhaps he should strike a conversation up with her? Perhaps not. But before he knew it, the warrior seemed to be staring.
Forestpelt's dark green hues turned themselves in Foxspring's direction. She seemed almost surprised to see him there, and her eyes ran over him, as though she were inspecting him for a job or something. "Is there something I can do for you?" She asked, not in an overly harsh tone, but in a brisk and direct one. She was certainly a cat that got straight to the point, no questions asked...or at least, most of the time she was. Somehow she had convinced herself that love was now wrong in some way, and she was absolutely determined not to allow herself to be hurt again. The incident with Dawnstorm had made her more cautious and uneasy than before, which had basically sealed her off completely. Still, if cats looked deeper, they wouldn't see some grumpy, snappish warrior- they would see a hurt one. Forestpelt kept her green hues fixed on Foxspring, allowing herself to meet his yellow gaze.

She was curious as to why he had been staring at her. Was she worth looking at, really? The question was one that had plagued her for a while, although one that she had never asked anyone as it was a rather strange and unnatural question to ask. Not to mentioning would be an uncomfortable one to answer, because either answer could be taken the wrong way and you did not want this she cat as your enemy.

The black, sleek furred warrior tore her gaze away from Foxspring, looking at the other cats. There were so many of them. So many, all different ages, all different personalities, none the same. None. Sometimes the she cat felt lucky to be in a Clan like ShadowClan, at other times her mind wandered to the moors of WindClan and the border that held so many memories for her.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight took a few steps in before snapping himself out of his thoughts and oaused for a second. The large, black and white tom padded over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped off his mouse. Too upset to eat, he found a nice spot with as much sun as ShadowClan could get and laid down slowly. The tom put his head on his large paws with a quiet sigh and just laid there, trying to think about anything except Rainberry, but it was like holding a leaf in front of a kit and telling them not to play with it. Impossible. That's what it was. He was distracted by the she-cat he had just met, and there was nothing he could do about it.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:35 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Maplefall felt guilty, it had been a few days since the incedent in the clearing and she still hadn't told Bumbleleap. And because of that she couldn't sleep. As she attempted to settle in Bumbleleap padded in.
"Are you alright maple? You look ill."
"It's nothing! Don't worry about me."
Bumbleleap gave her a stern look, "somthings wrong, tell me."
"It's just for the past few days been having pains in my body..."
Bumbleleap looked overjoyed,
"This is the best possible thing!"
"What?"
"Maplefall you're going to have kits!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:49 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Maplefall edged into the nursery silently, she had just learned she was pregnant and did not want to disturb the older queens. She lied down on one of the empty nests and watched kits play. I feel so guilty not having warrior duties, but atleast I will be taking care of kits.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; November 20th, 2016 at 02:23 AM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Ivyshade entered the apprentices den, her small form fitting easily beneath the roof of the den as she had not grown that much in the time since her warrior ceremony four moons ago. She scanned the darkness for Moonpaw, blinking a few times to allow her eyes to adjust. "Moonpaw? Are you in here?"
Closed Thread