Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:20 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:17 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:08 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:00 AM

Old May 1st, 2017, 04:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Silverclan and Blazeclan!

Deerpaw and Leafpaw sat, waiting patiently for their mentors. Deerpaw rarely sat still, but she was rigid as she tried to make a good first impression as her mentors apprentice. "Our mentors aren't mouse-brained.. they know you're crazy and happy Deerpaw!" Leafpaw mewed, amused at her twitching features deep in concentration. She leapt to her paws, her tail flicking as she hit Leafpaw. "I know, but i'm SO excited!
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:29 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Chaparralthorn nervously watched Berrypaw as he slept, sorting through the herbs she hadn't finished yet. She waited for her apprentice to come back and wondered why Tsunamistar hadn't given Hopekit her new name.

ChappelThorn?" asked hopekit " Am i not an apprentice? Am i not doing good enough? What if i fail and someone dies " she mewed her eyes welling with tears. " Tsunamistar must doubt me. And thats why she hasn't made me an apprentice

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
ChappelThorn?" asked hopekit " Am i not an apprentice? Am i not doing good enough? What if i fail and someone dies " she mewed her eyes welling with tears. " Tsunamistar must doubt me. And thats why she hasn't made me an apprentice
Chaparralthorn pricked her ears. "Oh, Hopekit! You can't think that! If a cat dies, then StarClan decided it was their time to join our warrior ancestors. Tsunamistar is just busy. She'll apprentice you when she gets the chance! C'mere," she purred, stretching out one paw as an offer for an embrace.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:38 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Chaparralthorn pricked her ears. "Oh, Hopekit! You can't think that! If a cat dies, then StarClan decided it was their time to join our warrior ancestors. Tsunamistar is just busy. She'll apprentice you when she gets the chance! C'mere," she purred, stretching out one paw as an offer for an embrace.
Hearing Hopekit's meow, Berrypaw crawled over. He scooted using his two forepaws, dragging himself over and making an effort to not show his pain. "Of course not, Hopekit. You're the one who helped me. I barely feel any pain in my legs now, because of you! No cat could doubt your skills!" Berrypaw purred, lying about leg pains. The red tom gave a thankful nod to Chaparralthorn for saying more than he could and giving information that would help Hopekit much more.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Last edited by New Adventures; May 1st, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
"Yeah. Like he could catch his tail. Last time I took him out training, he was as clumsy as a cat with paws larger than their head" Amblingsquirrel snorted, his tail lashing.

Berrypaw turned, a yawn erupting from his wide open jaws as he lifted himself by his forepaws. The red tom hissed with pain as his haunches moved his two back legs. "Hey Flickerpaw!" Berrypaw greeted loudly from the medicine den.
"Hey!" Flickerpaw hissed, lashing her tail and narrowing her eyes up at Amblingsquirrel. "He handled himself well actually! In fact it was his idea to--"

She was cut off by the apprentice's voice, and turned to see Berrypaw limping from the medicine den.

"See?" She purred to the warrior, before marching up to her fellow apprentice. "How are you feeling?"
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Hey!" Flickerpaw hissed, lashing her tail and narrowing her eyes up at Amblingsquirrel. "He handled himself well actually! In fact it was his idea to--"

She was cut off by the apprentice's voice, and turned to see Berrypaw limping from the medicine den.

"See?" She purred to the warrior, before marching up to her fellow apprentice. "How are you feeling?"
Amblingsquirrel gave a defiant snort and trotted off.

"Good! Hopekit has been doing really well! What was Amblingsquirrel doing?" The red tom purred, aware that Hopekit was next to him. Maybe this will help her, knowing that other cats know how good she's doing, Berrypaw thought as he maneuvered his front legs to make himself sit, which caused him a bit of pain that shone in his amber eyes.
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Amblingsquirrel gave a defiant snort and trotted off.

"Good! Hopekit has been doing really well! What was Amblingsquirrel doing?" The red tom purred, aware that Hopekit was next to him. Maybe this will help her, knowing that other cats know how good she's doing, Berrypaw thought as he maneuvered his front legs to make himself sit, which caused him a bit of pain that shone in his amber eyes.
Flickerpaw nodded, secretly happy to hear Hopekit was taking care of him.

"Oh, he was doubting our abilities," she murmured, rolling her eyes. "He doesn't think you helped me with that nest of mice! The nerve."

Her chest clenched as she saw the pain in Berrypaw's eyes. He and Flaresoul were the closest thing she had to friends in the clan, and she didn't want anything to happen to him.
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:21 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Flickerpaw nodded, secretly happy to hear Hopekit was taking care of him.

"Oh, he was doubting our abilities," she murmured, rolling her eyes. "He doesn't think you helped me with that nest of mice! The nerve."

Her chest clenched as she saw the pain in Berrypaw's eyes. He and Flaresoul were the closest thing she had to friends in the clan, and she didn't want anything to happen to him.
"I don't think anycat's good enough for him" He meowed, laughter in his voice as the pain eased. "So, how do you think this'll effect my training?" Berrypaw asked, flicking his ears at his two motionless legs. "I think at worst I'll have to switch my training to become a medicine cat apprentice, but that's not too bad. I'll have Hopekit to work by my side, too. At best, nothing's broken and I can get back to training in a few sunrises or so." Berrypaw purred. "Either option is fine with me. I'd just rather continue to become the second best warrior of Blazeclan" The red tom continued, his eyes no longer showing much sign of pain.
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Hearing Hopekit's meow, Berrypaw crawled over. He scooted using his two forepaws, dragging himself over and making an effort to not show his pain. "Of course not, Hopekit. You're the one who helped me. I barely feel any pain in my legs now, because of you! No cat could doubt your skills!" Berrypaw purred, lying about leg pains. The red tom gave a thankful nod to Chaparralthorn for saying more than he could and giving information that would help Hopekit much more.
Chaparralthorn gave a silent thank you with her eyes, amd waited for Hopekit to either accept or reject the embrace.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:09 PM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
"I don't think anycat's good enough for him" He meowed, laughter in his voice as the pain eased. "So, how do you think this'll effect my training?" Berrypaw asked, flicking his ears at his two motionless legs. "I think at worst I'll have to switch my training to become a medicine cat apprentice, but that's not too bad. I'll have Hopekit to work by my side, too. At best, nothing's broken and I can get back to training in a few sunrises or so." Berrypaw purred. "Either option is fine with me. I'd just rather continue to become the second best warrior of Blazeclan" The red tom continued, his eyes no longer showing much sign of pain.
"Oh I'm sure you'll be back to normal in a few days," Flickerpaw mewed, waving a paw dismissively, "a moon at the most. BlazeClan cats are impossible to keep down, you know." She purred, her pride clearly undamaged by the moody warrior earlier. "Though, I'm sure you'd make an excellent medicine cat, should it come to that."

Though, something Berrypaw said got her attention, and she tilted her head curiously. "The second best warrior?"