Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2019, 09:10 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@MagicCat99
after a long chat with thornfurs sister her came back to nighttuft sleeping so he layed next to her and wraped his til around her body giving her belly i light lick
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 13th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Post Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
after a long chat with thornfurs sister her came back to nighttuft sleeping so he layed next to her and wraped his til around her body giving her belly i light lick
She yawned as she woke up, looking down at her belly. She could now see it was slightly larger and started purring. She licked it, mumbling something as if the kits could hear it. She turned to Thornfur, softly licking him to wake him up.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; December 13th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:01 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@MagicCat99
(hey, for awhile because it takes a month you wanna do a different rp until nighttuft has her kits
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 24th, 2019, 05:30 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
An ear twitched from the pitter-patter of rain outside of the warriors den as the white warrior slept soundly in a woven reed nest. His body curled, big paws stuck out with long claws displayed and the rise and fall of his body that filled the den of loud sonorous, grating sounds of beastly snores.
A change of heart living in Riverclan territory once the rain came pouring along with violent winds that made him shivering cold. He waited impatiently for all warriors to be out, doing regular duties so he can go in and sleep. Greenfur didn't bother if there was one or two cats still resting, his sleep matter more than anything else. He shifted his body rolling over to his side, stretching his limbs out and yawned. Compared sleeping on the wet, cold grass this was like heaven to him for the first time.
Padding across the clearing, Palekit explored the river clam camp on his own, looking around curiously. His ears perked as the sound of growl-like noises came to his attention. He turned into the direction of the noise, his head tilted to the side. Palekit decided to investigate, wondering what the beast-like noise was. Had the badgers come to attack his new home too? They couldn't have! Lie on stars would have done something about it, wouldn't he?
The tiny tom-kit stalked into the den, shaking his head in the dim light and looking around for the source of the noise. Palekit only barely swerved around a few sleeping bodies, waking some cats up with disgruntled grumbles. He ignored their curses, however, and came to stop right by a white tom. His snores were loud and thunderous, so they had to be the source of the noise! The marbled tom leaned closer and raised his paw, poking at the warrior's nose. "Are you a badger?" he questioned loudly, eyes wide and innocent.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 24th, 2019, 05:48 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A soft fuzzy touch tickled his pink nose, twitching, exhaling out with a gritty snort he tried to blow it away but it was persistent. "The hell is it.." he grumbled, an eye pried open his emerald orb viewing a kit up in his face. Growling from the deepest part of his throat, if it could, the ground would shake from the anger that started to rise like a flood inside him. The warrior slowly, and clumsily got up to his paws, tripping on his nest nearly stepping on the little scrap. He cussed under his breath, leaning down blinking a few times to clear up his blurry, sleepy vision. "A kitten? You should not be in a warrior's den!" Nose to nose, he breathed out. His voice still sounded rough and rugged from his deep slumber that was rudely interrupted. Lifting a paw up, yawning he rubbed his eyes and lashed his tail accidentally aiming toward the kit.
@hxneysuckle
Old December 24th, 2019, 06:11 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
A soft fuzzy touch tickled his pink nose, twitching, exhaling out with a gritty snort he tried to blow it away but it was persistent. "The hell is it.." he grumbled, an eye pried open his emerald orb viewing a kit up in his face. Growling from the deepest part of his throat, if it could, the ground would shake from the anger that started to rise like a flood inside him. The warrior slowly, and clumsily got up to his paws, tripping on his nest nearly stepping on the little scrap. He cussed under his breath, leaning down blinking a few times to clear up his blurry, sleepy vision. "A kitten? You should not be in a warrior's den!" Nose to nose, he breathed out. His voice still sounded rough and rugged from his deep slumber that was rudely interrupted. Lifting a paw up, yawning he rubbed his eyes and lashed his tail accidentally aiming toward the kit.
@hxneysuckle
The tom-kit squeaked as the warrior stood, his ears flattening. He stepped back, eyes wide and fearful as he began to cry out, "Badger! Badg-"
His calls of fear were cut off as he was wacked by the warrior's tail, being knocked to the side and falling on a nest. A sharp twig jutted out from the nest, scratching Palekit's side as he fell over it. The marbled kit whimpered, laying on his side and crying. A pout crossed his expression and he curled into himself, looking up at the warrior with fearful eyes. "Momma!" he called loudly, bringing some warriors in the den to look over at them in confusion. "It hurts! The badger hurt me!" he continued to cry.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 24th, 2019, 10:08 PM
another level

"What are you babbling about?!" Taking a few steps forward he shove his way through the grouping cats growling under his breath. "Lower your voice, stupid. Cats here have to sleep, unlike you," he hissed his words in a low tone, peeping at the other warriors concerned gaze. They started to give him some questionable glares, it made him feel uncomfortable. Honestly, he couldn't catch a break! "Shh-sh! Hey, hey, look kit," he sat down in front of him with an awkward, strained ...fake smile. It made him cringe at the thought of how ingenuine it probably looks. "See? I'm not a badger." Stupid, dumb kit. "I'm a cat like every cat here." Who raised an idiot? They can't tell a difference between this 'badger' creature and a normal cat? "Let me see where it hurts," this time his tune change, gently touching the marble coloured kit with his paw to spot any bleeding. There was a small, thin scratch..nothing bad but still. He can't fathom of what will happen to him if this wailing scrap gain attention from the queens and Lionstar. We do have a healer, he remembered. To him it's stupid to heal such a small scratch that will heal in a day or two but to keep him shut- looks like there's no choice. "Hey, lil' smidge. What's your name? I'll take you to the medicine den. Your...," trying his best to think of a kit 'word'. "Uh, 'ouchy' will be gone in no time kid."
Greenfur really wanted to just flick the dust for brains away, tumbling till he reaches the clearing, out of his sight, but that wouldn't be nice would it. He sighed. "Just my luck."
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; December 24th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 11:18 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
"What are you babbling about?!" Taking a few steps forward he shove his way through the grouping cats growling under his breath. "Lower your voice, stupid. Cats here have to sleep, unlike you," he hissed his words in a low tone, peeping at the other warriors concerned gaze. They started to give him some questionable glares, it made him feel uncomfortable. Honestly, he couldn't catch a break! "Shh-sh! Hey, hey, look kit," he sat down in front of him with an awkward, strained ...fake smile. It made him cringe at the thought of how ingenuine it probably looks. "See? I'm not a badger." Stupid, dumb kit. "I'm a cat like every cat here." Who raised an idiot? They can't tell a difference between this 'badger' creature and a normal cat? "Let me see where it hurts," this time his tune change, gently touching the marble coloured kit with his paw to spot any bleeding. There was a small, thin scratch..nothing bad but still. He can't fathom of what will happen to him if this wailing scrap gain attention from the queens and Lionstar. We do have a healer, he remembered. To him it's stupid to heal such a small scratch that will heal in a day or two but to keep him shut- looks like there's no choice. "Hey, lil' smidge. What's your name? I'll take you to the medicine den. Your...," trying his best to think of a kit 'word'. "Uh, 'ouchy' will be gone in no time kid."
Greenfur really wanted to just flick the dust for brains away, tumbling till he reaches the clearing, out of his sight, but that wouldn't be nice would it. He sighed. "Just my luck."
@hxneysuckle
His whiskers trembled as the badger- no, cat- prodded him. He looked down at the tiny scratch, a large frown on his face. "My name's... Palekit, I think," the marbled tom-kit replied hesitantly, still confused about the ways these clam cats named themselves. Palekit's tail curled around his body, tiny claws digging into the nest below him. He slowly stood up and whimpered, the pain shooting through his side. Momma would never have hurt him like this! Stamping down his paw, he wailed, "It hurts! It hurts! I want my Momma!" His cries sent a few grumpy warriors out of the den, cursing under their breaths at the obnoxiousness of the tom-kit. At the warrior's words, he briefly stopped, tilting his head to the side with little sniffles. "What's a Mud-i-sin den?" he inquired, copper eyes bright with curiosity.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 26th, 2019, 11:52 AM
another level

"Shut it," he snapped at Palekit. "You want to grow up strong, right? A warrior? Then you can't be wailing like a dying bird over a tiny scratch! And it's medicine. Meh-duh-sin! Your mother never taught you how to -to..speak properly?! What a joke. You've disrupt my sleep and other warriors and if you continue I will tell your mother," It was hard to believe that he'd once dreamt of having kits. What if he ended up having to take care of a stupid kit like this one? Thinking about it made his headache worse.
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; December 26th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old December 26th, 2019, 05:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@damaatsii

( Note for anyone else. This is cat cloning/waaay after lionstunnels patrol ._. )

Returning on wobbly legs, the mud / dirt covered warrior plodded into the den. She felt like she could sleep for moons! And she swore she lost a few pounds doing all that work. It did feel like absolute hell though...and normally she enjoyed the dark forest.. But not that kind.She was too tired to eat as well, thankfully she had the chance to eat while she was there. Flopping on to her moss bed, BrambleBlaze began to clean off her pelt. that was...quite the interesting experience ......so many bugs though....and the smell! I'll never go back unless it's life or death.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread