Today 06:42 PM

Old December 29th, 2018, 10:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Orchidpaw ducked, trying to not get leaped on.
Hawkleap leaped over the apprentice, landing.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 30th, 2018, 01:23 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Blue optics flickered with unease, worry, and betrayal. The scarred Tom perched upon a moss riddled boulder as he looked down at his paws. Last he had seen his sister, they got into a fight. She yelled, he yelled, words were exchanged and now he couldn’t say sorry, he couldn’t take them back. Caliaflame has dissapeared and he couldn’t do anything, he wasn’t even able to prevent it. What kind of brother was he? He didn’t deserve his warrior name, didn’t deserve his new title.

(Open!)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 30th, 2018, 11:48 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Hawkleap leaped over the apprentice, landing.
Orchidpaw turned in case she would need to prepare for an attack, so she hung her head low and curled her lip, lashing her tail. She hoped she looked dangerous.
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:46 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Orchidpaw turned in case she would need to prepare for an attack, so she hung her head low and curled her lip, lashing her tail. She hoped she looked dangerous.
Hawkleap turned around, not fazed by the apprentices attempt to look dangerous. "You're doing good so far." She mewed.

Old December 30th, 2018, 07:19 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Hawkleap turned around, not fazed by the apprentices attempt to look dangerous. "You're doing good so far." She mewed.
"I am?" Orchidpaw mewed. Then her belly growled. "Uhhh...I'm hungry...Are we done training today?" She mewed hopefully.
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:26 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"I am?" Orchidpaw mewed. Then her belly growled. "Uhhh...I'm hungry...Are we done training today?" She mewed hopefully.
Hawkleap nodded, "Yes, for today." She said "I'll meet you here tomorrow, go eat."

Old December 30th, 2018, 08:50 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Hawkleap nodded, "Yes, for today." She said "I'll meet you here tomorrow, go eat."
"Okay!" Orchidpaw rushed out of the training cave to camp, and slowed to a trot at the entrance of the camp, stopping to lick her chest fur. Then flicked her tail up and went through the entrance. She wandered over to the fresh-kill pile, and picked a thrush. Settling down beside the apprentice's den, she began to eat, looking at the sky. Is Hawkleap proud of me? I hope she is.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Trotting the iced shores of the ocean on a sun-up to sun-down trek from the far reaches of the forest to the middle of it, this wasn't exactly what Cedarsprint had intended, but no sense in pitying himself or switching directions. Because quite frankly, he could have done worse than ThunderClan territory; for instance, he told himself purely for the entertaining reaction of a disgusted wince scrunching his muzzle, it could have been ShadowClan. Marshy forests and mucky landscapes dotted with trees unsuitable for climbing, a staple of that lifestyle meant more for a lizard or frog than an actual cat. In short, he'd pass.

Dipping his body to gracefully squeeze under a rough-looking shrub with splotches of snow precariously perched on it, Cedarsprint emerged on the other side, unscathed, casting a cocky glance over his shoulder as if to drive home his success- and that... That was when he realized he'd cast an arrogant display at a bush, and a frustrated sigh escaped him to form a light breath cloud in the wintery air. He was losing his edge if that was denoted as an accomplishment.

On a similar thought, his thoughts drifted to a recent encounter with a dog - although his clanmates had driven the thing off eventually, being stuck in a tree hadn't portended well for Cedarsprint when he'd been too much of a milk-suckling kit to descend fast enough to assist, his fear of slipping and falling, slamming his body into the ground below, at the forefront of that inching struggle. Warily, he raised his head to bring the surrounding trees of ThunderClan into view, large oaks with many branches and undeniably ideal for practice, and his mind whirred as he scraped the blanketed ground with claws, exuding nervous energy. Unwilling to give himself time to conjure an excuse as to why circumstances didn't align for a quick exercise, he bounded toward a looming oak and sunk his claws into the bark, launching himself higher and higher until he was strutting onto a branch situated near the halfway mark.

[ Starter for @RedHead ]

Snow. A growl rumbling deep within his throat, the large dark-furred tom kicked a pile of the frozen water with a forepaw. Ears flattening against his head from the cold, he cast his vivid green gaze around, taking in the part of the territory he was in. Flintspirit didn’t like the cold.
Well, he didn’t like snow and ice.
The cold itself was okay for him. He’s always had a nice thick pelt that got him through all his leaf-bare’s he’s endured throughout his life. So wind and biting weather? He was cool with that.
But snow and ice? Flintspirit could go without it. The white color made his dark pelt stand out far too much, making it harder for such a large cat like him to catch any prey. And it was wet. If there was anything Flintspirit absolutely hated in the world, it was being wet. His fur took forever to dry, and when you combine wet and cold, then that’s when Flintspirit really had a problem.

Leaping easily over a fallen log, Flintspirit’s paws slid on the frost-covered ground, but he was able to regain his balance. “That was a close one.” He murmured, standing still for another moment before continuing on his walk. The tom didn’t really know what he was doing out on the territory. He’d already hunted for the day, and patrolled. He’d assigned all the patrols that morning as well. With little to no confusions as well. He admitted to himself. He was still trying to understand some of the cat’s names in his clan, connect them to faces, remember them, he was still a bit of a mess. “But you’re a gorgeous mess Flint.” He let out a small snort of laughter at his own words, ears perking up as he ascended a small rise in the landscape.

Why are you out here Flint? Flicking his tail, the deputy cleared another log, titling his head a little as he continued to walk. “Well I’m definitely not avoiding social confrontation if that’s what you think.” He let out a nervous laugh, twitching his ears as some water droplets fell on his head, dropped from a bush branch he had disturbed. Uh huh. He narrowed his green eyes, letting out a low growl. “And what makes you-“ Stopping abruptly, Flintspirit rolled his eyes. “Wow, now I’m arguing with myself.” He was about to think about if it would probably be best if he headed backbit now, but noise nearby caught his sharp ears.
Following it, Flintspirit came to see another cat, clearly not of Thunderclan judging by his scent, digging his claws into the bark of a tree and quickly scrambling upwards. The Thunderclan deputy walked carefully to the bottom of the tree and sat down, watching the other cat’s movements with interest. A smirk formed on his face as he curled his tail around his paws. “Hey trespasser! How’s the weather up there?” He called up, his tone lighthearted as he tilted his head to get a better look at the cat through the branches.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 11:28 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade purred to himself at the hit, and tried to keep it up by pouncing against Redclaw to get him on his back.
redclaw recovered and spun while lashing out his paw catching greyshades chin

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Snow. A growl rumbling deep within his throat, the large dark-furred tom kicked a pile of the frozen water with a forepaw. Ears flattening against his head from the cold, he cast his vivid green gaze around, taking in the part of the territory he was in. Flintspirit didn’t like the cold.
Well, he didn’t like snow and ice.
The cold itself was okay for him. He’s always had a nice thick pelt that got him through all his leaf-bare’s he’s endured throughout his life. So wind and biting weather? He was cool with that.
But snow and ice? Flintspirit could go without it. The white color made his dark pelt stand out far too much, making it harder for such a large cat like him to catch any prey. And it was wet. If there was anything Flintspirit absolutely hated in the world, it was being wet. His fur took forever to dry, and when you combine wet and cold, then that’s when Flintspirit really had a problem.

Leaping easily over a fallen log, Flintspirit’s paws slid on the frost-covered ground, but he was able to regain his balance. “That was a close one.” He murmured, standing still for another moment before continuing on his walk. The tom didn’t really know what he was doing out on the territory. He’d already hunted for the day, and patrolled. He’d assigned all the patrols that morning as well. With little to no confusions as well. He admitted to himself. He was still trying to understand some of the cat’s names in his clan, connect them to faces, remember them, he was still a bit of a mess. “But you’re a gorgeous mess Flint.” He let out a small snort of laughter at his own words, ears perking up as he ascended a small rise in the landscape.

Why are you out here Flint? Flicking his tail, the deputy cleared another log, titling his head a little as he continued to walk. “Well I’m definitely not avoiding social confrontation if that’s what you think.” He let out a nervous laugh, twitching his ears as some water droplets fell on his head, dropped from a bush branch he had disturbed. Uh huh. He narrowed his green eyes, letting out a low growl. “And what makes you-“ Stopping abruptly, Flintspirit rolled his eyes. “Wow, now I’m arguing with myself.” He was about to think about if it would probably be best if he headed backbit now, but noise nearby caught his sharp ears.
Following it, Flintspirit came to see another cat, clearly not of Thunderclan judging by his scent, digging his claws into the bark of a tree and quickly scrambling upwards. The Thunderclan deputy walked carefully to the bottom of the tree and sat down, watching the other cat’s movements with interest. A smirk formed on his face as he curled his tail around his paws. “Hey trespasser! How’s the weather up there?” He called up, his tone lighthearted as he tilted his head to get a better look at the cat through the branches.
A distant meow had his ears pricked, and Cedarsprint strained to tune into his surroundings, wondering if there was someone approaching. He was certain he heard a cat's voice from nearby, but his confidence was wavering when it didn't come again which suggested it was either a cat talking to themselves or a figment of his imagination. He was leaning toward the latter when the patrols were at a break for the day, and surely no cat in their right mind would want to be trekking across the territory in this weather. Then, the meow came again, followed by what sounded suspiciously like a snort, and he was filled with a renewed determination to pinpoint the source of the noise; there was no way that one had been his imagination as well, unless he truly was losing his touch.

Pausing in his movements, Cedarsprint waited, watched, calculated his surroundings with keen interest. ThunderClan's territory was a bit of an enigma to him with all its trees and undergrowth, plenty of places for somebody to hide and ambush, so he was careful in his observations. However, when there was no immediate danger known to him, he continued the rest of the way from the trunk to an adequate branch while internally congratulating himself on a job well done. But... that hadn't been the hard part, that would be getting down when the time came.

Although the resounding echoes of a voice - the same voice, he noted - had ceased, it wasn't long after that approaching pawsteps took its place and his eyes flicked from the branch to the world below, blinking as he saw a fluffy, dark-furred tom standing among the snowy brush. It was a stark contrast to the powder-white background, his charcoal fur and warm green eyes. Straightening his posture, Cedarsprint regarded him with curiosity and a tilt of the head, unsure if he should feel on edge. The logical answer? Probably, considering this was a member of ThunderClan judging by the scent, but he gave off such a relaxed air that it was difficult to feel panic. "I'd bet a mouse that it's better up here than down there," he reported mildly, a nod toward the wintry landscape that had cats bundled together in dens to escape from the frosty chill. "Also, 'trespasser'?" he added to inquire. "What, you don't think I could pass for ThunderClan? I am in one of your trees, and- oh!" Cedarsprint sucked in a deep breath and puffed his chest out, trying to look bulkier than he was, a playful gesture followed by an equally playful remark: "Big and brawny and sometimes there are a little brains thrown in there, too."